Germans, never forget what was stolen from you

The city of Breslau, Germany was one of the many German cities east of the Oder Neisse taken by the Soviet Union and given to Poland. Its population was entirely expelled, and replaced with Poles from Lwow. Here's to remembering the city and hoping Germans will reclaim it one day.

Attached: Market_place,_Breslau,_Silesia,_Germany.jpg (3571x2706, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

autonomia.pl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Map of the city.

Attached: 25c5b9f0c83b06ae8b317787f892c341.jpg (620x552, 109K)

Attached: vintage-historic-views-of-breslau-circa-1890-05.jpg (1200x897, 269K)

Nah Germans will be Turkish and Ghanaian clay in few years. They deserve it.

AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN NO QUESTIONS ASKED

Attached: 220px-Air_Chief_Marshal_Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (220x289, 13K)

Attached: 91c9e6de08.jpg (513x347, 67K)

Hot air balloon ascending above Breslau

Attached: gettyimages-542879735-1024x1024.jpg (1024x784, 368K)

Attached: 1280px-Schlesien_1905.png (1280x854, 2.63M)

Attached: breslau2a.jpg (700x444, 75K)

Attached: DSC01215.jpg (1365x2048, 426K)

Attached: card00596_fr.jpg (600x398, 48K)

Attached: univ-a.jpg (700x457, 74K)

Attached: mev-10597970.jpg (936x700, 140K)

Attached: 777335.jpg (1757x1200, 524K)

Ah yes, Vratislav.

Attached: m.4717_breslau.jpg (467x293, 23K)

Silesia is silesian.

Attached: Breslau Kaiserbrucke.jpg (990x612, 431K)

Nah m8

Attached: Germanpopulation.png (1031x650, 60K)

Now it’s filled with barefoot immigrants

Attached: -breslau-academy-2.jpg (2000x1283, 721K)

>Germans
>Accusing others of stealing
looooooooooool cringe

Attached: 1524596945487.jpg (566x933, 160K)

Attached: gettyimages-501379423-1024x1024.jpg (687x1024, 360K)

pay debts

Attached: gettyimages-501376999-1024x1024.jpg (1024x759, 328K)

Silesians are Germans you idiot.

Attached: breslau-silesia-german1024.jpg (1024x774, 160K)

I'm sure the Pole meant the slavic Silesians

Yes. autonomia.pl/

Thankyou for this thread
I didn't know as much about this happening to this city too :-/

Nah Breslau stays Wrocław ...
The "Germans" are too busy feeding and housing Abdul , his 4 Slav..Wifes and his 20 children. Germany shall better prepare for the day of buttrape when they become a miniorty...

Attached: Stein-1764.jpg (900x640, 167K)

No such thing.

Silesia was without question the best region of Germany. Even with a somewhat modest population the Germans from that region made disproportionately large contributions to science and industry. Silesia also supplied a large portion of the most elite and decorated divisions of the German army in both world wars. I can can say wholeheartedly that Silesians would not tolerate the self-destructive multiculti attitude of most modern Germans. If only they weren't exterminated.

It was Czech originally so if anyone else gets it it should be the pepiks.
Besides, Germans are busy committing national suicide.

Retard nigger

You're welcome fren

Attached: card00858_fr.jpg (600x388, 61K)

With the amount of Jews in your nation, you're next.

Germans will awaken, they did once they can do it again. Maybe we'll do the same and stop being such a Jewed country.

Attached: gettyimages-543888327-1024x1024.jpg (1024x704, 397K)

Attached: german-city-breslau.jpg (1300x1020, 254K)

Attached: s-l640.jpg (451x640, 34K)

Attached: 1_766e48c810d19630204783d76f051cc9.jpg (389x400, 57K)

Attached: GermanfolksingingfestivalBreslau.jpg (1024x718, 393K)

> With the amount of Jews in your nation, you're next.
wise words from jewmerica.

Attached: ZeppelinoverBreslau.jpg (1198x844, 242K)

I think these "muh clay" arguments bewteen European nations are really counterproductive considering that Europe as a whole is facing the threat of extinction.

I don't know anything about Breslau, but here's picture of Konigsberg

Attached: kon_kneiphof-and-dom.jpg (800x496, 99K)

Keep going

Keep going

Danke thankyou !

This

I understand that Hans, but that doesn't mean you just forget about what happened after WW2. The western allies should never have the Soviets to take Pommern, Schlesien, East Brandenburg, and East Prussia.

Absolute cringe
I'd rather Wroclaw remain Polish than become part of the Neue Caliphate

*have let

>than become part of the Neue Caliphate
The only reason Germany became this way was because of the allies.

This is better. Imagine what it would look like with cucks and sand niggers

t. gastarbeiter

Everything to the East is lost, save maybe Kaliningrad. I'd rather the Poles have it anyway, they're more trustworthy than Krauts

Germans are a pathological people, everything they do they take to the extreme. Letting Germany unify was a mistake

Another thing about Breslau, they were the last German city to surrender to the Soviet invasion. They held out for three months before finally surrending, five days after Berlin. Breslau didn't die quietly.

Attached: Rueckzug-deutscher-Truppen-auf-Breslau.jpg (1024x1001, 133K)

Attached: GermanyBreslau-Rynek-partial-view.jpg (400x275, 42K)

what is the Polish name of Breslau now ?

Also does anyone know anything about former German city Hostau that is now Czech Houston ?

Wrocław, a polish piast slavic city. It's good it was dekrautized. Now is time for Lipsk, Berlin, Roztoka, Dziewin (Magdeburg), Strzałów (Stralsund), Ljubice (Lubeck). We Slavs, never forget what was stolen from us. Teutons even stole names German and Prussian as theirs. Now they larp as Prussians and Germans, while they are none of these, just bunch of Kvennic/Hunnic invaders from Scandinavia, who came out from scandinavian marshes in IVth century (Ammianus Marcelinus specifically says Hunns lived near ice-bound ocean).

Breslau is now called Wroclaw by the Poles, but it will always be Breslau. I'm afraid I don't know much about the German cities in the Sudetenland.

Ślężanie are slavic people

Shut up Mongol and pay your debt to jews

Which place in Germany currently have the most prussian descendents?

>Breslau is now called Wroclaw by the Poles, but it will always be Breslau
It will never be Breslau, and Zgorzelica will never be Brandenburg.

>Pot calling the kettle black
Fuck off, Piefke

They spread all over

Attached: prussia.jpg (595x973, 260K)

>The city of Breslau, Germany was one of the many German cities east of the Oder Neisse taken by the Soviet Union and given to Poland. Its population was entirely expelled, and replaced with Poles from Lwow.

And this is a bad thing how?

It was stolen from all europe

Attached: V0n90g_civilziation_00woimpcta_wor03.png (1560x1028, 343K)

Then why do they speak a dialect related heavily to Polish and are genetically Slavic?

>w-we're gonna take it back one day, you'll see!
with what army, the broomstick bundeswehr? so that modern Germany can fill that land with Turks and Syrians?
wehraboos are going to keep crying for the rest of eternity over muh clay, and no amount of crying will bring it back

Attached: 1556698003167.jpg (649x1024, 121K)

Poland has one of the lowest Jewish populations in Europe today, dumbfuck. They only have 20,000 as opposed to Britain which has 200,000.

Austria should be blue or green while the Belgians & Serbs should be one higher than they are

This kek

Based and kikepilled

Hunnic capital was in Soest. Attila ruled islands of Ocean (as was called Scandinavia) as Priskus says. There were two groups of Hunns (check Iordanes) and historians usually depict only one, living in Ukraine. Second one, which invaded Germany and took part in battle of Catalaunian Plains, and imposed Deutsche, a hunnic scanidinavian language on native slavic population (= germanic which means brotherly in latin and has nothing to do with Scandinavians).

Attached: Hunnic female.jpg (764x1080, 79K)

Good luck staying Polish in the long term if your more populous neighbor Germany becomes as bad as you say

>City under Prussian and then German rule for merely a hundred years.
>Claim it was stolen from Germany
>City is a thousand years old, founded mainly by people related to Czech and Poles
>City completely obliterated during WW2. Flattened by Katyusha rocket barrages because some dumbass German commander wanted to do a guerrilla war against the Soviets not realizing they would flatten the fuck out of the town because Soviets no longer gave a shit about German lives.
>Poles completely rebuild the city, there was nothing there anymore other than a couple houses just like how they rebuilt Warsaw. The only thing not repaired was the church tower to serve as a reminder
>Only thing German left in the town is the Stadium which they dub "Hitlers Stadium"
>Durrr hurr, the Poles are subhuman, they don't know how to do anything. They are like niggers. durr hurr
>Some sperg still claims this is a German town, give it back to Germany you filthy slav! You didn't build it! Sound just like Obama.

The state of these morons trying to cause more strife. Fuck off.

Attached: 1558219951219.jpg (125x115, 4K)

Germans are a minority there and they speak German.
Polacken invaders are not Schlesen

Dude we lost it in a fair battle, we attacked russia and they beat us and claim there part. But everything happend to britan and france happend to them cuz they attacked us i feal no sadnes about the things we destroyed there and the pupils we killed. Schuld eigene Frankreich

Thanks to who?

Germany was destroyed from (((within)))

Attached: 6a3hv0lto6o21.jpg (629x601, 31K)

>some German Pole Amerimutt trying to do bant but does a shitty job at it with these threads
Everytime.

No it isn't and historical revisionism does not change what the current state of affairs is retard.
No matter whose fault it is, Germany is turning into a brown shithole and giving Wrocław back would turn it into the same.

How is the entire world vs Germany a "fair" battle? Hitler was not wrong to attack in 1939 or in 1941. He understood that the hostile powers surrounding him had a greater potential and would not let his empire stand in the long run even if he remained peaceful. It was an epic gamble. Unfortunately Germany never had a chance in the first place.

Do anyone really thinks that those parts of Poland that were taken of Germany wouldn't be in better hands with germans rulling them? I mean, economically speaking.

>wehraboo
I don't give a shit about the Nazis. I just want the proper German boundaries restored.
>o that modern Germany can fill that land with Turks and Syrians?
You mean the Turks America forced West Germany to take in?

At least it will stay European and nigger free.

LMAO you have no idea about (((Poland))). Especially Polish wahmen

>some German Pole Amerimutt
Nope, not German or Polish in the slightest. I don't have any German ancestors that I know of. I'm English Scottish and Irish, I just want Germany to get back their land.

((English Scottish and Irish))

Sure you are Shlomo

Attached: 1244512211.jpg (2277x1245, 417K)

Germany is in the process of awakening.
Once this process is accomplished, the stolen regions will be ours again.
If Germany makes a dexit, poland as the biggest net receiver of welfare and subsidies of the EU will go bankrupt the same day.
Poland will be unable to even resist the reclaim of our territory.

I mean don't get me wrong, I would have prefered for Prussia to not be completely wiped off the map and Germany's cultural and historical consciousness but the sad truth is it was. And right now Germany and Europe as a whole is facing an existencial danger. Maybe once we're past that than we can talk about all the historical wrongs within Europe that should be fixed but that's only if we manage to not be completely replaced.

>>City under Prussian and then German rule for merely a hundred years
Breslau was under Prussian and German rule for 200 years, and was German from about the 13th century to 1946.

Attached: 1600Europe.jpg (728x593, 103K)

I ain't a kike, you kike.

Attached: 20180907_193458.png (711x1051, 71K)

I've already learned that the people making these threads are always kikes. Stop denying what you are.

Attached: 1540409374064.jpg (300x477, 59K)

yeah right funny man i agree with you to those german fuckers we were allways only slaves waiting to get conquered

fuck off fritz europe is not a german toy

Nobody gives a shit,anyway the Germans were better under Soviet rule

Attached: 223813-3x2-article620.jpg (620x413, 94K)