Tasmanian aborigines have lived longer in Tasmania - a country with a climate similar to northern Europe - longer than...

Tasmanian aborigines have lived longer in Tasmania - a country with a climate similar to northern Europe - longer than Europeans have lived in Europe.

And this is what they look like.

Attached: TasmanianAborigines.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Tasmania
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a country with a climate similar to northern Europe
Is this really true? Isn't it basically jungle + desert?

>Tasmanian aborigines have lived longer in Tasmania - a country with a climate similar to northern Europe

Attached: VD09afj.jpg (645x729, 64K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Tasmania
>Cool Temperate
>Four Distinct Seasons

It is

"It shares a similar climate to places like the United Kingdom"

is like europe. Miss it

Palawa Kani is a younger "language" than Klingon or even Javascript.

Fuck all yall fake ass boong stories. Here's what a Tasmanian abbo looks like in the modern day

Attached: tick box 2.jpg (960x958, 117K)

proof that ancient Europeans we're BLACK fuck off larper invaders

Attached: thumb_know-that-the-ancestors-love-you-know-that-your-people-12086267.png (200x202, 29K)

and they both accomplishied nothing for most of their history :)

Attached: TasmaniaSnowfall.jpg (650x433, 35K)

HAAAAA. Places like where, fucking Orkney?

How often does the wind blow animals into a pile against your fences? How many times to you stare at endless blue skies while your bones ache with frost?

The seasons don't even care about the months, it snows in summer or winter. the sunshine comes in long hard weeks, dries up the land to dust before it returns as snow to put out the nearly-endless fires that move up and down the forests, which grow very, very fast.

Attached: hot.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Actually Tasmanian people were successful in one aspect - avoiding the DNA-Jew. There is still no "example prototype" for a Tasmanian Y chromosome.

It's still considered a big naughty if you mention that abbos don't DNA test, they use "community acceptance guidlines" ie: a fucking cult.

Poetic bullshit.

The crux of the matter is that according to popular scientific dogma they should have become white. As we can plainly see this is utter nonsense.

Attached: SkinColor5.jpg (900x475, 118K)

And now that I really think about it, they are a diet with a huge amount of vitamin D, bones and liver, seabirds etc. The dark skin was probably to help them AVOID getting vitamin poisoning during the sunny spells. The UV here reaching the ground is often twice as high as in the UK.

>The crux of the matter is that according to popular scientific dogma they should have become white.
Why? Just because the climate bears similarities? Evolution relies on reproductive adaptation, not just the weather. They obviously adapted differently.

>And this is what they look like.
LOOKED like

to where

good post my nigga, +10 foodstamps have been deposited to your account

Attached: THAS RITE.jpg (530x523, 51K)

What specific part of scientific dogma? There were no giant beasts to eat them so they never had to blend into the snow. They didn't loose excess heat because they wore layers of oiled seal-skin. They simply didn't take the same random path that the europeans took.

Aborigines are always made fun of for their low scholastic IQ but having the ability to survive without modern tech in a wasteland takes high survival skills IQ so point being, whitey would be blown the fuck out if he had to live in that environment with no supplies, only making use of the land.

Attached: 1494165267062[1].jpg (866x528, 83K)

I always know which way is north, that puts me on the same cognition level as a muslim but it doesn't really class as "high survival mode" in my eyes. Aboriginal cultures do not consider education to be important, if you give away what you know you are considered an idiot. it wasn't easy to collect data on them, so eventually technology improved and we tested their cold dead bones.

>And this is what they look like.
No it isn't.

Attached: abbos.png (473x343, 310K)

>What specific part of scientific dogma?

A dogma created to make everyone feel good. Not science at all.

There never was any peaceful migration out of Africa. Just look at primates, highly aggressive and territorial. It was war all the way out. Races pre-exist the 'migration'.

?

Now where in Tasmania would I go to find a broadleaf fern like that? The rainforests here are frozen over for months of the year.

That's clearly papua, or north queensland.

I wouldn't call them races more like species, but yes.

It's annoying to me that every human goes in the same species, when we pay such careful attention to classifying other animals, every little variation of bird, fish or frond. But when they get to humans, how hard they try to sell us the lie! It's an insult to me.

there are no more tasmanian abos you dumb cunt
the last of their kind were rounded up and sent to flinders island after the war between the abos and whites ended
there were never many of them so they were easy to get rid of
truganini was the last of her kind

I use the "archaic" system for classifying races.

>whitey would be blown the fuck out if he had to live in that environment with no supplies, only making use of the land.
if whitey were there, it wouldn’t be a wasteland

Chad Nationalism

>Flinders Island

Those cunts weren't Tasmanian to begin with! They were born on that island and they should have died there. Instead they took all the crown land of the Tasmanian state covering 5 language families and claimed it under a native land title with exclusive hunting rights on wildlife across the entire island.

They can go to the beach and eat a seagull egg. I could go to jail if I did that, not because I'm not aboriginal, but because I'm not on their community-accepted list of tribal individuals.

There are some people, SOME PEOPLE who have claimed to have tested these new Tasmanian aboriginals and say they are of new caledonia descent, bought as workers for farms.

Truth is they're all pretty much finished as a people and the LARPers are insufferable.

>climate like europe
>still didn't have to wear clothes
I'm sure they still got plenty of vitamin D, Shlomo

Interesting fact, while sun is considered a factor to the lightening of european skin (especially for the Nordics), another factor, which is considered the main factor, is the during the same time central and southern europeans started to gain the ability to drink milk (8000 years ago,) those same groups of people also began to get light skin gene variants.

The reason europeans had pale skin in the first place is that the original humans to settle in the north did not have enough sunlight to provide suffecient vitamin D. The 2 Solutions were just have pale skin or to drink milk. While the Nordics just got pale skin due to the extreme low levels of sunlight, central and southern Europeans did not darken until they started drinking milk.

While Tasmanians have lived in the area for 40,000 years, it was connected to Australia until 10 thousond years ago so we can probably assume that, until 10 thousond years ago, the Tasmanians were quite closely tied to the Australian Aborigines. So with this in mind we can take the time scale back to 10,000 years of Isolation.

With this time frame in mind, we can now look at this map and notice how the amount of sunlight Tasmania recives is about the same as southern Europe. This is important as previously stated, southern and centeral europeans still were dark until they began drinking milk. Unless the Tasmanians had cows on the island (and I don't believe they did) then the one factor which made many europeans with similar sunlight white did not exist in Tasmania

TL;DR OP is a fucking nigger and this would of taken 5 minutes to look up on google. Having an IQ above room temprature helps too.

Attached: Tasmania map.jpg (690x380, 273K)

Europeans made castles.

Weren't European hunter-gatherers dark-skinned with blue eyes?

I have better physique than that and i'm a neckbeard and a potato couch, you fucking anglos just need to cull your herd of genetic dead ends.

Probably because them living in Australia for 40000 years is bullshit with zero evidence they probably came over 1000 years ago or earlier

They look like the Irish. Potato niggers confirmed

i walked from st helens to woolnorth and never came across any evidence that they ever lived there
besides a few potential middens from an old clam bake there was nothing they ever acheived as a people, no cities, no roads, no inventions
they are not missed

>climate similar to northern Europe

sure, moron. whatever you say

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 992K)

they wuz kangz

Attached: 1558183137545.jpg (960x846, 401K)

So Tasmania has had nigger refugees for awhile, whoop de fuckin doo.

Here is a map showing climate types. As you can see Tasmania has similar climate to france, northern spain. Also much of australia is also like this so why is the same question not applied to the Australian Aborigines? They had European climate in the eastern part of the country! They have similar sunlight hours as Spain and Hungary

Attached: rwanda.jpg (400x400, 33K)

its more like france
dry and warm on the east coast when its brown scrubland for sheep
windy and wet on the green west coast where cattle, grains and veggies are grown
or down south near hobart where they grow apples and hippies
it snows in the highlands but not in the coastal areas
the temp ranges are just like europe
the flora and fauna isnt though

>forgets to upload image
EVERY FUCKING TIME REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: nOrThErN EuRoPe.png (4250x2815, 2.09M)

>potential middens
in my country we call this "sand" because otherwise it's hard to built straight roads around them. I can't say I know of any on flinders island, but I will tell you for certain than the southern tribes were far more likely to be murdered on the spot than to be politely shipped 300 miles through roaring forties seas and fed daily meals.

>drinking milk turns you white

Attached: 1546805044849.jpg (600x399, 60K)

which one is the female?

>Is this really true? Isn't it basically jungle + desert?

don't listen those morons. it's not. Tasmania is on the border of (mostly) sub-tropical and
Temperate zone. so it's climate is realtive to Southern Greece, Cyprus and Northern Africa.

Northern Europe is less in Temperate zone (the coldest part of it) and Cold zone.

Shill thread.

They lived in a cold place and never invented fire.

And they are all dead now. Like the fucking dodo..

Yeah everything looks fine under a stabilised glass weather dome.

The wind is a cunt here.

Attached: NasaWindSpeed.png (740x375, 170K)

>tasmania has a northern euro climate

In the trash it goes
Id kill myself if I were a lefty

What. You are fucking retarded. It snows in winter and rarely goes above 20 degrees in summer.

Look at all the Marxists and liberals pouring into this thread to save their precious theory.

W..w..we're all the same really it's just the climate that makes us look different.

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

This year ski season started a week before winter, nice timing.

Off by a few thousand kilometres ivan.

Attached: 1200px-World_map_indicating_tropics_and_subtropics.png (1200x670, 324K)

>Tasmania
>aboriginals
yeah nah lmao

>Implying we're marxist or liberal
Nah m8 skin color has nothing to do with IQ, it just happens that Africans have low IQ as well as dark skin, it's a common thing that goes hand and hand but they don't have a cause and effect relationship.

In other words you're a nigger who's stupid and think IQ has to do with skin and not the enviroment around them. skin is an indicator of race, not a cause of traits with in that race.

Attached: rotation.png (725x725, 31K)

Tasmania has four distinct seasons with the warmest months being December to March. The average maximum daily summer temperatures are between 17 and 23 degrees Celsius and winter daily temperatures sit between 3 and 11 degrees Celsius

I will also mention that it's cool not just due to lattitude but also ocean currents plus weather systems from Antarctica. It's like how south coast southern western australia is cool to mild despite being at a higher lattitude.
Maritime weather systems also means less variation in temperature, resulting in less deviation between summer and winter temperatures.

Also that Tasmania is quite mountainous which also helps cool things down.

What's the point though?

>muh vitamin D
>Ricketts was known as the English disease

i lived there for 10 years you moron
it snows in winter and is cold as fuck
i would have a fireplace going every night all night every winter

That races pre-existed the migration out of Africa. Ie, the current theory is an attempt to reduce race just to a question of skin colour.

Tasmania is as close to the equator as Spain is. UVB exposure is the determining variable in how white skin develops, so you would expect Tasmanians to be no paler than Spaniards.

I'm just confused, why does this have to do with race realism? Are you trying to disprove evolution but rather making the point "God made europeans"?

Aboriginals have high devonian dna, for pure bloods it's around 2-4%. Paupa new genieans have around 6%.
They are believed to be descendent from a group out of africa something like 80k years ago.
Once they arrived in what is now Indonesia, the theory goes they fucked devonians that were already there and one group fucked them a little less before moving onto africa.
Tas Abos were cut off from main land aus about 15k years ago i think so that's only a little while of living in a cool climate fucking each other with no Neanderthal admixture unlike euros

Yes, it's cold here. The Australians get a very big shock and we do have a laugh because even umbrellas are useless.

The best days are when it's desert-hot at their hometown and they fly into hobart's sideways hail. the look of sheer horror on their faces as they topple out the planes.

I always enjoy visiting the airport just for this reason.

Attached: gtmr.png (500x293, 171K)

show your flag you D&C pussy

bingo. which is most certainly is not.

>current theory is an attempt to reduce race just to a question of skin colour.
Evolution is the perfect explination of race realism, different enviroment make for different solutions. Some of those solutions invovled being more athlethic, others involved being smarter. Races are different in many sorts of ways and it all has to do with the enviroment they were in.

Nobody here is saying it's a question of skin color because we know race is much more than skin deep. (I.E Albinism)

>Off by a few thousand kilometres ivan.

you really think the borders of the climate zones are straight? alright. but please, take your kindersgarden's meme map and throw it away.

Tsmania is SO FAR from Northen Europe Climate I bet you can not even imagine that.

Attached: climate_zones_lightbox.png (1000x546, 404K)

Who knows why they are black. Maybe the blacks that left africa for us had some dna that made them lighter skinned or perhaps light skin was a more favourable trait for survival the more north you went for various reasons.
One thing tas abos did do that a lot of other groups didn't do was cover themselves in furr

Eh, everyone evolves differently. There's so many variables that you couldn't predict what one group of people would end up like compared to another in a similar environment.

Please stop being a nigger and posting -45 IQ maps and look at this one, is a bit more detailed

When in doubt assume the worst. Therefore it's a buttfurstrained maori who knows their country is hotter, colder, higher, lower, more beautiful, more geologically active, and friendlier than mine. yet for some reason they maintain jealousy and indignance towards us humble folk from across the pond

Of course races existed before the "migration out of Africa", it is a nonsense theory anyway. Niggers have specific features, broad noses, chimpanzee jaws, thick lips and of course, nigger hair. No other race has that, but we all come out of Africa? Even Indians, the darkest non-niggers, have normal, human shaped facial features. I don't believe the out of Africa story at all

Attached: 1555383063331.jpg (372x350, 15K)

This.

Attached: Behold the Australian Aboriginal as it sleeps in it's natural habitat after it's daily con (2048x1536, 1.55M)

The one on the left looks like my great great grandfather's tractor

sigh

Attached: %22northern california%22.png (2036x3242, 748K)

That map is very inaccurate.
As i tried to explain, due to ocean currents and maritime weather patterns, lattitude cannot be relied on.

Attached: kpngrp.png (750x517, 59K)

The dude has some type of disorder I guess . You are cherrypicking photos and you seem like an idiot. If you compare all these skulls to an ape, none would resemble the ape.

Attached: Skulls by race [photoutils.com].jpg (4000x4673, 1.45M)

How much of Australian's time overseas is wasted trying to explain that we deal with winter and snow on a yearly basis?

Attached: mel.jpg (640x640, 59K)

>Tasmanian aborigines have lived longer in Tasmania
Not anymore

It's northern hemisphere oppression. Wheres my southern hemisphere gibs.
Whose going to pay for my alcohol addition??

modern doctors try very hard to prevent this but the culture remains

Attached: headbinding.jpg (350x499, 40K)

a cute!

We've had horrible floods and fires this year, did anyone send even $1 of aid?

OMG THE FLAG

We probably had to send our fire fighters over to California again to stop them burning... we should just let it happen

Just like we send them all our spare beehives since their own bees keep dying of multiculturalism

light skinned with brown eyes.
Only record of blue eye genetic marker was like 6bc or something.

Kys niggerlover, they look like subhuman shit and you can go bury yourself in a whole and take your pic related with you faggot

Attached: nog.jpg (720x540, 29K)

Can you fucking imagine it, piloting a plane-load of bees across the entire pacific ocean.

What a set of balls.