Biblestudies: Sinners Welcome (Cont. 2)

ITT we discuss the teachings of the Holy Bible and figure out why kikes hate it so much. The following are a bunch of topics on which i wrote my view on it. Feel free to debate/add these or bring up another issue of your own that you think of as relevant and important

Last OPs

Original Israelites being whites

The lineage of the kikes

Pagan deities in the Bible

Different doctrines and teachings
Anti leftist law
Evil, forgiveness and law
Money

Satanism

Symbolism

Different concepts and ideas and interpretations on the narrative

Attached: Halo.jpg (634x355, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormwood_(Bible)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_oil_fires
youtube.com/watch?v=UWq3fVQuSuA
youtube.com/watch?v=PC1pAeIGrpc
youtu.be/lS22MPVFngs
bible.ca/manuscripts/Bible-chronology-charts-age-of-earth-date-Genesis-5-11-Septuagint-text-LXX-original-autograph-corrupted-Masoretic-MT-primeval-5554BC.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

Good News! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

Attached: 181834_157091264483579_2116208239_n.jpg (676x879, 116K)

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world. The West will not be conquered by another human empire. It will be conquered by Christ himself. How long until imminent empire collapse(politically, socially, economically) and another human empire can take over? Many anons here have helped me narrow this down to 20-30 years.

Do you know what happens next?

Attached: Daniel'sDreamstatue.jpg (736x540, 68K)

And so the endless christkike shilling continues.

Attached: 1559478652168.jpg (4000x3666, 3.98M)

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gali·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

Attached: 778864_417818511626264_1251095518_o.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

t. memeflag kike

what is that picture from?

Me

Is there a greater irony that almost every household has The Bible to read but heathens don't open it?

Salvation is always so close.

Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

>Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon.

Attached: JWLastDays.jpg (701x700, 95K)

Some signs of us being in the endtimes
>10Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter waters.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormwood_(Bible)
>The Ukrainian language word for "wormwood" is чopнoбиль or "chornobyl", the Ukrainian name of the town of Chernobyl.

Also
>1Then the fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from heaven to earth, and it was given the key to the pit of the Abyss. 2The star opened the pit of the Abyss, and smoke rose out of it like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke from the pit.
>3And out of the smoke, locusts descended on the earth, and they were given power like that of the scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5The locusts were not given power to kill them, but only to torment them for five months, and their torment was like the stinging of a scorpion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_oil_fires
>The fires were started in January and February 1991, and the first well fires were extinguished in early April 1991, with the last well capped on November 6, 1991
4 months until the first fires got extinguished.
the locusts with faces of men and stinging like a scorpion might be attack helicopters, with the faces of men being pilots, the stinging the weapons and the roaring sound of the wings the sound of the helicopters simply.
That maybe was the 5th trumpet as the amount of time and setting fits, but the rest is kind of not relating.

Appollyon is the destoyer, and Saddam means "Collider" which can be seen as destroying
Septemberprophecy also marked us being in the endtimes

Attached: Kuwait Oilfire.jpg (640x400, 28K)

I post them often

Attached: B1045388-3A0F-4C90-AF0F-A53C3889A790.jpg (1024x683, 197K)

bullshit

Have some decency and end your pathetic traitorous life you fucking shitskin lover.

Attached: 6556456+64753132453152345.jpg (994x850, 470K)

>Refugees welcome
Yes, very Christian to do

>Wolves in sheep clothes welcome
No. That's not very Christian to do.

Christcucks tend to forget that Jesus brought a sword to fight heathens and false prophets.

In America, every hotel room has a Bible in it. It's how available it is.

Attached: 11134060_1589097248007844_136844968562025668_o.jpg (1800x1300, 285K)

Ok

Attached: FA872246-8899-4B63-A5A4-A466D7B1346C.png (1256x943, 1009K)

Hello Brothers,
the thing is, we have 2 genealogies of Jesus
when you start counting the names from Davin to Jesus, you will find that in Luke are 14 extra Generations... or in other words, the one line was reproducing much faster...
any ideas why that would be the case?
the number 14 is also kind of related with generaions

show flag

Since the anti-Christian shilling started, I'm going to link these two posts in one so they can actually see them :

Attached: antiracemixingchristians.jpg (640x514, 57K)

its an arial phenomena that supposedly happens when icecrystals in the air refract the light in just the right way.

>34While you were watching, a stone was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay, and crushed them. 35Then the iron, clay, bronze, silver, and gold were shattered and became like chaff on the threshing floor in summer. The wind carried them away, and not a trace of them could be found. But the stone that had struck the statue became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.
The stone crushes the feet (the last empire on earth), and then fills the entire world just as Jesus ruleship will be. He is the stone.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWq3fVQuSuA
Number 14 is used because of numerology, it's the number of David:
youtube.com/watch?v=PC1pAeIGrpc

It’s an atmospheric phenomena that science struggles to explain

Attached: B1DDBD97-0B14-47D1-8BE0-8FC22DBE20A6.jpg (700x467, 33K)

Holy shit, like clockwork. The white race is dying and christcucks are sitting here, crying and trying to rationalize their irrational and superstitious brainwashing.

Attached: 1559512891243s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

The King James' Bible or some Jewed version of it?

I'm currently reading a (((Government approved))) Bible due to my native language. After that I read King James' Bible.

Daily reminder that christcucks are ruining the right.

Attached: reli.png (984x728, 272K)

>and christcucks are sitting here

Attached: 3E775E4E-490F-4D98-A3EB-11DEAD291C2C.jpg (800x635, 96K)

>christcucks
Go away

One was his blood lineage through Mary, the other was his LEGAL lineage through Joseph. The claim to the throne of David, which belongs to the Messiah, the claim to be King. Jesus needed to prove both his BLOOD lineage and LEGAL lineage to claim it.

Attached: cursedisthemanwhointergrates.jpg (940x617, 86K)

Michael Heiser
>youtu.be/lS22MPVFngs
Bible study is good.

What an absolute embarrassment. Watching my white brother screech and cope over a fictional character from a desert cult whilst destroying our people is truly heartbreaking.

Attached: 1558913827759.png (1600x1500, 403K)

>LEGAL lineage to claim it.
I think you’re reading it wrong.
Jesus didn’t claim he was legally the Son of God.

Why is it always Christcucks the ones who undermine The Old Covenant?

The Christcucks who speak a lot about WWJD despite being hypocrites themselves? What exactly does The Old Testament teach to Christian to become so "redpilled"?

Currently at Leviticus and I am seeing that God is very demanding of us and hates sin.

My people are at home. Wtf are you talking about?

thanks, was about to post those.

KJV is actually not really good i would say. For once it conflates Israelites, descendents of Judah, people living in Judeah as well as prople of the faith of Judaism (which didnt exist back then even) under the term jew enabling a very jewcentric interpretation of the bible when its mentions the descendents of Judah rather rarely and while modern jews are merely edomitic converts LARPing as Judahites.

Additionally it is based on the Masoretic text which itself has a few issues. One being the removal of 100 years of the age from each of Shems descendents up to Abraham in an effort to enable pilpul about Jesus not being High Priest. You see the age correct still in the greek septuagint
bible.ca/manuscripts/Bible-chronology-charts-age-of-earth-date-Genesis-5-11-Septuagint-text-LXX-original-autograph-corrupted-Masoretic-MT-primeval-5554BC.htm

My recommendation would be to find a version based on the greek septuigint. Also Aramaic Targum is worth looking into as it differs in certain line quite a lot with pretty important implications

Need I go on?

Attached: christianantijewishpartyracemixing.jpg (500x771, 132K)

>He is the stone.

Correct

>(Psalm 22:27) All the ends of the earth will remember and turn back to Jehovah. And all the families of the nations will bow down before you.

>(Isaiah 11:9) They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain; because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea.

>(Habakkuk 2:14) For the earth will be filled with the knowing of the glory of Jehovah as the waters themselves cover over [the] sea.

>(Zechariah 14:9) And Jehovah must become king over all the earth. In that day Jehovah will prove to be one, and his name one.

Attached: JesusSceptorThrone.jpg (600x600, 66K)

>Why is it always Christcucks the ones who undermine The Old Covenant?
Undermining is not the right terminology.
It was settled and a new covenant was established

that does not answer the question why there are 14 missing generations...
if he was dividing stuff into 3x14 anyways, why leave 14 out?
leaving names out for the perfect gematria
is not an option

Peter is the rock.
The Bible was invented by Catholics
There is no evidence that any of the original Gospels were written in Aramaic (since they were written for foreign audiences who didn't speak Aramaic they most likely were written in Greek)
Protestants are not Christian

Are you doing anything?
No?
Then fuck off.
My country doesn't allow mass-immigration.
My country doesn't allow gay marriage.
My country is filled by mostly european ethnicities.
What does your country look like?

>Catholics
Keep it up..
You might turn some souls away from God, but your soul is damned

Legal claim to the throne of David, mah nigga

These pics I'm posting by the way show how Christians were historically against miscegenation and even jewry, especially in the south and in the West Indies. Here's another example, for colonial Hong Kong:
>Ernst Johann Eitel, a German missionary, controversially claimed that most "half-caste" people in Hong Kong were descended exclusively from Europeans having relationships with outcast groups such as the Tanka people
>German missionary
>"half-caste"
Calling out Europeans mixing with Tanka people.

That throne was not earthly, muh asianoid

Plus 1 for KJV being confusing.
I read some passages from it and it differs hugely from most others in some bad ways too.

No, but he had to be a blood and legal descendant of David and the root of Jesse to legally take up the mantle and roll of the Messiah. He had both bases covered through Mary and Joseph. That's why both lineages don't match.

Extra Ecclesiam nulla Salus

David was an earthly king.

That's what they did though. Gematria was actually common in Judea, just not for westerners.
>Ignatius, who is also called Theophorus, to the Church of God the Father, and of the Lord Jesus Christ, which is at Philadelphia, which has obtained mercy through love, and is established in the harmony of God, and rejoiceth unceasingly, in the passion of our Lord Jesus, and is filled with all mercy through His resurrection; which I salute in the blood of Jesus Christ, who is our eternal and enduring joy, especially to those who are in unity with the bishop, and the presbyters, and the deacons, who have been appointed by the will of God the Father, through the Lord Jesus Christ, who, according to His own will, has firmly established His Church upon a rock, by a spiritual building, not made with hands, against which the winds and the floods have beaten, yet have not been able to overthrow it: yea, and may spiritual wickedness never be able to do so, but be thoroughly weakened by the power of Jesus Christ our Lord.
>by a spiritual building, not made with hands
Gospels are full of Aramaic transliterations. The Peshitta is more reliable than the Greek Gospels at the very least.

Attached: muhsaintpeter.png (411x611, 100K)

Pic related is what you need to understand. Christians are not bound the the Covenant of Moses. That was a contract between God and the Ancient Israelites. Once Jesus came and left the Mosaic Law was fulfilled by Jesus death and became obsolete. Jesus started a new covenant with his apostles mediated by himself between God and man. Christians are now under the Covenant of Christ.

Attached: 1385791_1027174103978018_7908231719469942575_n.jpg (796x609, 112K)

>That's why both lineages don't match.
Except it’s established in the book of Matthew.
>Begat

Jesus isn’t yet

yet, what God thought of us to be good back then most likely still is good for us now. So considering that God loves us and wants our best we can assume that these laws are meant to make us prosper and have good lives, and as such we should still always strive to uphold it (aside from the things directly relating to the covenant as a sign there of like circumcission) even if we are no longer bound to it word is that originally all the ruling casts around the world consisted of white skinned people trying to keep their lineage pure.

I'm trying hard, bro.

I have a question

John 5:43 says, “I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.”

And yet Revelation 13:1 says, “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.”

I’ve read people say the Antichrist comes in his own name, yet he has the name of blasphemy upon his seven heads.

I’ve read people say the Tribulation is when the Antichrist will reign under the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for 7 years

Which is it?

Attached: C977D46A-7482-47BA-AF08-F90434BDBEFE.jpg (800x554, 188K)

>one theologian that does not even say what you are claiming he said
>doesn't know that the Pershitta was translated from Greek
what are the keys to the kingdom?
what is the power of binding and loosing?
who was given the mission of "feeding my sheep"?

The AntiChrist will not claim to be Christ. He will say that Christ was a prophet who prophesied his (the AntiChrist's) coming. The AntiChrist will most likely be a Jew, born of a Jewish (by race) nun, who rebuilds the Temple in Israel.
People who say he will pretend to rule in the name of Jesus are most likely mistaken

The Anti Christ/the Beast will claim to be God, and sit on Gods thrown (on the holiest of holies in the then build 3rd temple). He will deceive most people to be God too.

I cant recall ever reading the AC will claim to be Jesus or come in his name but rather try to draw people away from Jesus.

t. Q

From what lore dissection I've read, the Beast is an organization, the 'sea' or 'waters' are people, and have been metaphorical for people elsewhere in the Bible.

>I cant recall ever reading the AC will claim to be Jesus or come in his name but rather try to draw people away from Jesus.
Doesn't Islam already do that by using Muhammad?

>yet, what God thought of us to be good back then most likely still is good for us now
Except we grow, and He that Is established that

Yep. Spread these images to people who think Christians are pro-immigration/race-mixing.

Who was Cain's wife?

Do I still have the 'glow nigger' thing or have I sanctified my home enough?

Reminder JW is a satanic masonic cult.

You’re good lol

>what God thought of us to be good back then most likely still is good for us now
You think you can explain Gods thought?

Attached: F5DE98F8-11DD-4182-82E6-07E628372FD0.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>I’ve read people say the Antichrist comes in his own name,

The anti-Christ appeared a long time ago.

>(1 John 4:3) but every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s [inspired expression] which YOU have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.

>(1 John 2:18) Young children, it is the last hour, and, just as YOU have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour.

>(2 John 7) For many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

The Antichrist is nothing significant. As you can see up above there are many antichrist. Also, the antichrist has been here with us the whole time. THE antichrist is Satan and always has been. The other "many" antichrist is any person or organization that opposes Jesus in any way or form as both King and Savior.

Attached: ReligionPolitics2.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

Remember to report all Christian spam as it is both off topic to the board and the result of paid shilling.

>>one theologian that does not even say what you are claiming he said
He does, and he's literally taught by the apostle John. He's one of the most reliable Early Christian theologians out there.
>>doesn't know that the Pershitta was translated from Greek
Translated from the same Greek that literally had Aramaic transliterations all over it? It isn't even confirmed it was translated from Greek by the way.
>what are the keys to the kingdom?
>what is the power of binding and loosing?
>who was given the mission of "feeding my sheep"?
He gave that to the entire Church, not just Peter. Try again, papist.

Catholicismis a business, user.

I would say either one of Adams and Eves other children or one of the pre adamites

at least part. we are meant in his image/likelihood. Thus we should be able to relate from ourselves to him. Its just Gods perception and knowledge is way beyond that of any man, and thus occasionally his ways seem confusing, irrational or bad even, but thats only due to the lack of our own perception and knowledge. The motivations should be fairly similar. Why do you think God is always called Father and we his children? Because thats one relationship which we can observe to understand the deeds of the heavenly father.
Our fathers disciplined us for a short time as they thought best, but God disciplines us for our good, so that we may share in His holiness. 11No discipline seems enjoyable at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it yields a peaceful harvest of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

Jesus even describes the earthly relation between Father and Son in an effort to make us understand how God views us
>9Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
>12In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the Prophets.

i wish i would be paid.

anonymous daughter of Adam and Eve.

>The Antichrist is nothing significant
You’re definitely gonna be duped by him

>Thus we should be able to relate from ourselves to him
In image, not thought.
We’re not equal in the least

>Isaiah 41:9-‘You are my servant; I have chosen you, and I have not rejected you.

>Jeremiah 31:3 - ...“And with a love to time indefinite I have loved you. That is why I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

>Proverbs 24:16 - For the righteous one may fall even seven times, and he will certainly get up; but the wicked ones will be made to stumble by calamity.

>Psalms 55:22 - 22 Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, And he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.

>(Psalm 37:24) Although he may fall, he will not be hurled down, For Jehovah is supporting his hand.

>(Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

>(1 Peter 5:7) while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU.

>Proverbs 3:5,6 - Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. 6 In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight.

>Isaiah 41:10 - Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness.’

>Deuteronomy 31:6 - BE courageous and strong. Do not be afraid or suffer a shock before them, because Jehovah your God is the one marching with you. He will neither desert you nor leave you entirely.”

>(Deuteronomy 4:31) For Jehovah your God is a merciful God. He will not desert you or bring you to ruin or forget the covenant of your forefathers that he swore to them.

>1 Thessalonians 1:4, 5 - As a result we ourselves take pride in YOU among the congregations of God because of YOUR endurance and faith in all YOUR persecutions and the tribulations that YOU are bearing. 5 This is a proof of the righteous judgment of God, leading to YOUR being counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which YOU are indeed suffering.

Attached: 419970_335726756458604_314640848567195_1051621_1577128335_n.jpg (720x390, 82K)

>God only created Adam and Eve
Why would you think this?

The real Hebrews are African American. Not kikes.

Are you sure about that,brother?

>African American

Attached: E35ACCFE-39D3-481E-A82B-4CF46460D709.gif (320x240, 3.42M)

How many passages in Revelation explicitly refer to an Anti-Christ?
Lots of people put stock in the Rapture and that's written down how many times? Zero?

People describe the Anti-Christ as something large that will pop out of the ground or ocean like Godzilla with a necklace that says "Anti-Christ" on it. The anti-Christ is both Satan and many opponents of Jesus. They have been with us for centuries. That is all.

Attached: ReligionPolitics.jpg (736x736, 105K)

shut up cracka bitch. You'll be my sex slave in the end times.

Attached: 1550752806012.jpg (731x1024, 72K)

Enjoy your 4headed dragon

That’s the beast you dummy

Because that's what the Bible teaches.

Neither are Hebrews. All true Hebrews are dead and extinct after the Seige of Jerusalem in 70AD.

Perhaps,and there are the Satanic verses,but i doubt the Antichrist is Muhammad considering Islam has been around for over 1000 years now.

>Yeah! God wants that
You’re fucked in the head Edomite

>Bible teaches.
It helps if you don’t say “well it has to be that way”

Replacement theology is Catholic in origin. The Judeans were simply replaced in Judea, there were other Israelites outside of Judea (Paul being a good example, born in Tarsus)

>Islam has been around for over 1000 years now.
Established by a pagan who wanted jew power

I've been thinking about praying to Satan recently. You know, see what the other side has to offer. Anyone have any experience with this?

>How many passages in Revelation explicitly refer to an Anti-Christ?

Technically, everything is anti-Christ. However, the Bible has three verses mentioning THE antiChrist. THE Anti-Christ is Satan. Everyone else who acknowledges Christ and oppose him are the plural antichrist.

In Revelations? None really. With the exception of all the wild beast in it. However, the wild beast in the Bible don't refer to Satan, spirits and demons. It refers to human governments, regimes, and human kingdoms. They, too, are antichrist.

Attached: WildBeast7Headed.jpg (1140x570, 162K)

if you look at the sun undershade and with a pair of sunglasses on, you see a hexagon with lights going in each direction. The lord works in mysterious ways lad. Light is a fascinating thing when you think of how it works.

Can you think of naught but sex,you literal animal? Can you not control even the most base of urges? I know you are trolling,it's just not particularly effective.

Always an excuse. You're fucking insane and brainwashed.

Attached: 1558919090571.jpg (600x560, 70K)

do you think when it speaks about in his image/likelyhood that it only refers to looks? when the entirety of the bible is about the spirit.
The special thing is not that we look like him, but that we have our soul come directly from him. And no, we are not equal, i didnt say that. I specifically said we are way too limited and restricted to truely comprehend him. But saying we absolutely can not understand anything is bullshit. even more so when Jesus continously describes God through earthly relations and heaven through parables relating to the earth as well.
This world is created from patterns>pater>father who is in heaven. Not only geometrical ones we find in matter but also conceptual ones. "Opposites attract another) is one of these patterns, we have it in social relationship, electromagnetism, particle physics.These are the Logos quite likely too. These patterns emerge all across creation, spiritually and materialistic. And through this we can understand heavenly concepts through earthly means. and as such the heavenly father can be described (to some extent at least) by earthly means as well.

there is the beast that will rule the entire world. this is likely the system that will be in place, and people will worship this beast as God. You could see that this beast is just the government, similar how people worship it nowadays proclaiming something to be bad because the governments law says so instead of Gods decleration during creation of what is good and bad. but usually those systems have a figure head which we can refer to as antichrist.