Tudy Finds Trump Tax Cuts Failed to Do Anything But Give Rich People Money

Jow Forums BTFO

nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/study-trump-tax-cuts-failed-growth-investment.html

Attached: DRUMPF.jpg (1123x847, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/trump-mexico-tariffs-tax-hike-519eb387-d701-4990-97a4-3e62ded98260.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/10/06/a-closer-look-at-who-does-and-doesnt-pay-u-s-income-tax/
wsj.com/articles/u-s-economy-grew-at-3-2-rate-in-first-quarter-11556281892
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jow Forums BTFO
talk to ptg ccucks
ive been done with him for years

Attached: 1559172988395.jpg (632x550, 108K)

B-b-b-but isn't it their money to begin with? Shouldn't the article read, "Study find Trump tax cuts failed to do anything but allow rich people to keep more of their own money they've earned by being productive?"

how does paying less taxes "give" rich people money?

When people call him Fascist they're correct. His Government and Business are intertwined.

Who conducted this study?

(((Nymag)))

so what? we love rich jewish people. thats what capitalism is all about

Why not let the middle class keep more of their money?

The middle class are already keeping more of their money than rich people are. Way way way more.

let me guess, "Rich People" is just defined as people who actually work and have an income.
As a side note, if you read anything that starts with "study finds" its probably wrong, or else I swear we cured cancer 100 times in this decade alone.

Attached: 1550145527214.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

Q predicted this

How did all those rich people avoid the SALT cap while living in high tax states and localities?

Nigger what? They pay you to post this?

>steal less from
Is what they should have said

kikes

trump has done absolutely nothing for his base, in fact the opposite.
this nigger is letting in more shitskins than obooncoon.
trump is a traitor to the American people and should be shot

you have to be a serious cuck to support this nigger at this point

Attached: trumpkike.jpg (720x809, 54K)

They have less ways to get around tax law and end up paying most of it.

>(((Chait)))

>inb4 4d chess

Exactly this . The "rich" or 1%, if you see tax policy in those terms, already pay a monstrously disproportionate share of federal taxes.

Trump's lifestyle, he turned to rich fellas in his whole life and he happens to be a celebrity himself. You think he cares? He looks at you as machine. Not a finest fellow. He is dreaming.

I went from getting $200 back to getting $2200 back. Of course its a Europoor that is OP.

Of fucking course, but the americans understand nothing when it come to economic.

I'm a small business owner and only paid $41 in taxes this year.

>i didnt get a tax cut
because you dont have a fucking job

In order for economies to grow, the rich capitalists have to make money. The rich are the people with excess capital who invest and hope to make a profit. If they don't get richer, then they will pull investment and have to fire a lot of people.

Trump is messing withe tariffs and it's screwing up the economy and preventing rich capitalists from investing their money for long term gains in the economy. Even with all of Trump's tariff meddling, the economy is very strong and there are plenty of jobs floating around.

This article is pure evil propaganda.

When the Government brings in some new BS tax to generate revenue its the middle class that pays for it

I've never got a job from a poor person.
People with money dont hoard it in a matress, they invest it. Which allows companies to expand and grow. This is why the economy is the best it's been in decades with record low unemployment. Take a fucking economics class.

I saved quite a lot, mixed self-employed and salaried income. How is doubling the standard deduction and deductions for pass through entities a bad thing?
>Minimum wagies only saved $200
>CEOs saved millions
>Therefore the tax cuts only helped the rich

>I've never got a job from a poor person.
Holy fuck. You just turned this thread into cable news with that cliched talking point taught to you by people with an IQ advantage of 30-40 points.

Nothing but a roundabout way of saying that only rich people pay taxes.

I love coming into these threads just to see how cucked Jow Forums is anymore.

>But Give Rich People Money

You mean taking less of their own money?

Trump and GOP were pretty smart to make tax reform one of their first priorities. Economy might very well be in the shitter right now with all the tariffs and other trade pressure he's putting on other countries without the lowered corporate tax rate.

>already pay a monstrously disproportionate share of federal taxes
Rich people move their money through private corporations and that allows them to spend first, and then pay taxes of what they didn't spend. By the time a rich person pays 15% of their 'income' as taxes, they already spent money on helicopter rides, yachts, bodyguards, dinners, real estate, acquiring vehicles, and many other things that can be argued to be needs of their businesses; none of this is taxed. On the other hand, if a middle class person pays 10% of their income as taxes, that has to be before spending any money; they don't get to buy cars and real state tax-free. The idea that taxes hit harder on the rich is just idiotic; you are either being paid to say it, or are legitimately ignorant. Fucking educate yourself asshole.

>(s)tudy Finds Obamacare Failed to Do Anything But Raise Premiums on Citizens that Could barely Afford Healthcare to Start With

In fact these new tariffs are equating to a sizeable tax increase on consumers.
>axios.com/trump-mexico-tariffs-tax-hike-519eb387-d701-4990-97a4-3e62ded98260.html

>Therefore the tax cuts only helped the rich

It's liberal logic. They conveniently leave out the fact that the wealthy paid far more taxes, so of course they're going to benefit more in terms of dollar amount when rates are cut. That's perfectly fair and reasonable.

You have this cartoonish view of "rich" people as robber baron Monopoly men.

I like how you disproved nothing in his argument

>Chait

Attached: Whites Suck Compilation 1.jpg (974x928, 281K)

false I saved half my money on taxes from last year and I only made 18k. nymag is fuckin dumb.

>Study says
Like I give a fuck what "studies say".

I've never played monopoly, and you didn't bring forth any argument. I'd bet 10 bucks that you have no idea of what a personal corporation even is or how they're taxed. Run of the mill ignorant idiot; that's why your government loves people like you.

But OP...american anons are so fucking rich now! Can you imagine?
>NOT lol

They're just finding this out
>t. /ptg/ flips a tit cuz somebody insulted the God emperor

Attached: 1553378203842.png (618x867, 349K)

It's a tax on importers, which may or may not get passed onto consumers. Importers can avoid these taxes by buying domestically or from other countries. Although that's also going to mean they'll be paying more (but probably less than the tariff), which again could be passed onto the consumer.

And even if the importers and businesses eat the cost, it's still going to impact their bottom line, which will affect consumers indirectly (less money to reinvest in the business, less money for the shareholders, many of whom are investment accounts for retirement, etc.).

Listen, I'm not in love with the idea of tariffs. But I also understand what Trump is trying to accomplish with them. If he can get good trade deals and enact policy that is beneficial to the US using them, the short-term pain is worth it, IMO.

Imagine being such a newfag that you don’t know what “t. “ means

But that money will trickle down and will be used to create more AMERICAN jobs. Why shouldn't people be able to KEEP the money that they EARN?? Trust the plan, goy

Haha fuck evidence and facts, amirite

The rich are the ones who most deserve more money. Poor people can fuck off and die already.

who could have guess that? lol fucking trumps a fuicking idiot who bends over backwards for the kikes

>The rich are the ones who most deserve more money.

Attached: 24FAA0A5-6FF6-42F6-9DBA-DAA29800F5ED.png (317x293, 45K)

>i've been done with him since 2015

Attached: 1449480787607.png (450x487, 134K)

T. Is a newfag thing. Prove me wrong

top 20 percent pays 80+ percent of taxes.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/10/06/a-closer-look-at-who-does-and-doesnt-pay-u-s-income-tax/

Attached: FT_17.10.04_taxes_stats.png (420x400, 15K)

>trump has done absolutely nothing for his base
Useless subniggers isn't Trump's base.

I do, everytime I do a > my autocorrect make it a >t.
I realized it after I posted it
But still the trumpfags are asspained

Attached: 1559414004850.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

You're right!
Israel is

Compare how much federal tax, and at what rate, an American making $45,000 a year and an American making $500,000 a year pay

That poor old lady :(

>nothing
>slavshit country selling their underaged girls like hotcakes on the internet or elsewhere because they are so fucking poor
>wasting time shitposting

wsj.com/articles/u-s-economy-grew-at-3-2-rate-in-first-quarter-11556281892

>being productive?
Sauce?

pro tip for all of you idiots on pol:
you are never going to be wealthy.
stop voting against yourself.

>the former working middle class is Israel
Try again ahmed.

Attached: 1558315522411.jpg (400x302, 35K)

I am in no way rich, but I still paid $400 less on taxes, GTFO with that shit, keep paying your SALT.

>voting based on self interest and not what's moral and right

Nigger-tier thinking

>Facts and evidence
Unironically for fags.
I don't give a shit what "facts and evidence" your kike professors manage to cobble together.

>be me
>have 3 kids
>lower middle class family working at a dead end job
>$10k back from federal and state combined
>did nothing for me
Woggles the noggles

>former working middle class
So boomers and Israel

Taxation is inherently theft, so I fail to see why I should care.

GIBS ME DAT FO FREE

Almost there. Try again.

Attached: 1557779871080.jpg (480x304, 21K)

You post here everyday, it used to be shareblue articles constantly.
You're literally a foreign power colluding with Democrats to undermine their president.
XDDDDD

Attached: fake logo over oil machinery for Ukraine mercenary site.jpg (1280x1025, 205K)

Dumb ass NYmag study is just interviewing fellow JewYorkers in the city region about what tax cuts did for them. And yeah they got BTFO because they couldn’t claim the city and state taxes (that they voted for) against their federal. Truth Is that the tax cuts helped everyone except the urbanite upper middle class twats that vote for higher taxes anyway:

>Give Rich People(their own) Money

yes vote for the anti- white pro open borders pro censorship canadate because they have your best interest

>this but unironically

Fake and gay, kill yourself faggot

cope

Envy. Seething envy.

This guy gets it.

No. I live upstate NY and I grew up with all those fucks down there. Still connected to loads of them. And they got corn holed by the SALT deduction deal. And they are ass blasted by it. Fuck sticks making $150k- $250k a year crying like cunts and blogging their tits off.

This is how the jews win. They pretend to be against something while simultaneously benefiting from it. So they control both sides and pit them against each other to distract them from reality. Hence how Jow Forums thinks they are fighting the jews while actually defending their interests.

>rich people pay more taxes
>cutting taxes benefits people who pay more taxes
>orange man bad

stop larping and have sex incel

I've been unemployed for about a year now and still got back more money than when I was working. I must be rich.

>be me
>be busting my ass in state job
>get let off because of shitdown
Feels gr8 m8

Wow i am totally regretting voting for Trump now and will always vote democrat from now on. Your random nymag and random study have convinced me.

Attached: 1559260431962.png (1080x899, 656K)

Ahh. Projection. Cry more. Either you are a urbanite trash bag that’s pissy about losing your next Vegas vacation cash or you are an unemployed faggot that wants gibs. Everyone else got a raise this year.

Theres nothing else that is former working class you no brain nigger

I am sure your boss Mr.Noseberg got a nice raise incel

Laid of industry workers ya dull twatt.

>sucks the cum out of the rich mans balls
>dose not even own a house
>still under 18

Lulz. Incel not a roasty or projecting hard. Ok.

Right, because it would destroy your faggoty shartblue narrative.

Attached: 1538874949879.png (498x467, 17K)

Dose your self again brainlet. Sorry for the meritocracy

back to flipping burgers incel

I received 1250 more than in previous years. KYS

based alpha taking care of the boomer menace

a study can't beat logic ma fren.
people don't want to give away their money. what a surprise. you have to find the point where businesses remain in your country and are happy to pay their fair share. people find same costs for same services fair. if you want to tax a business to oblivion you are an idiot or you think businesowners are idiots. go read a book you leftyscum

I take it that you're the resident CTR/Shareblue Hohol who keeps posting here.