The Aladdin movie black pilled the such out of me

The propaganda is just so overt that it can not be ignored. It's not that I wasn't already black pilled. It's not that I wasnt expecting all the typical social justice bullshit. It's just that the extent of it has made me realize today that this monster is not stoppable. We are too late. If you aren't still one of the sheep, getting fat and dumb and being conned into spending money on stupid shit, your only option at this point is to be crushed by the monster while trying to stand up for principles or to take advantage of the monster. You know... We can't stop it anymore. But if you want, before this whole thing collapses, if you're smart enough, you can join them. You can get in on the scam. You can capitalize on the sheep. And I've decided that that's what I'm going to do. I now see that we can't beat them so I'm joining them. And I don't blame those who already have anymore. I see clearer now than I have for a long time.

Attached: tmp_c89o9q_2824733bff1aae94_Aladdin5cc39fa239a44.jpg (2048x1365, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I took my daughter. The whole movie was womyn deserve to lead, hand them the reins. Beyond blatant propaganda

What is blackpill?

My daughter loved it. My paycheck goes to all of her Aladdin posters. She wants to marry a tall dark and handsome prince now lol

I kind of don't blame you since you're a burger with no real culture or history, but elsewhere there's this thing called honour, which you lack completely. You'd be better off killing yourself.

Paying to see movies. You too dumb to torrent?

Lord of Alamut Aladdin. "They call him Shaykh-al-Hashishim. He is their Elder, and upon his command all of the men of the mountain come out or go in.

a real red-pilled Aladdin movie would be about the Mongols inability to defeat the Hashish assassin guys.

I haven't been to the movies since 2010. How do you guys still do it?

niggers should be whipped crushed heads pulled off skinned alive whipped with salt
Whip niggers with steel cables with rust on them and dipped in lye and whipped until the skin come off like a bake potato
Crush niggers burn niggers hollow out niggers with acetylene torches mash Jews in pulp mill mashed into paper then spit on the paper and wrap nigger meat in jew paper and throw it to pigs and pigs eat the nigger wrap in jew meat and then you set the pigs on fire with benzine and throw bricks at the pigs heads as they burn and when everything is dead you run a steam roller over it and mash it flat into smush and pour hot molteb zinc on the rest and make bubbly foam nigger jew pig metal foam and you melt it again to make die cast statues of Jews and niggers and you put those on salt water bridges to protect them from galvanic corrosion which will be the most work and most benefit for society that any jew or nigger has ever done and when they get corroded and turn white you say stop pretending to be white niggers and Jews and hit them with a hammer and send them flying into the ocean and if there are any niggers left you garrote them and gas the jews

Attached: 1539864219504.jpg (640x360, 27K)

It's fucking Disney you brainlet. What did you expect? Another Gran Torino? Who ever takes Disney seriously anymore, aside from SJW Millennials and faggot boomers who think this shit is "nostalgic"?

Ok Nigel well you don't have to kill yourself you'll get honour-killed for looking at a muslim girl in one of the no-go zones that cover increasiny-more of your country.

I only go to arty movies at off peak times so there are no niggers.
>What was the last movie you seen btw?

BASED

I legitimately reported both of you to the FBI tiplist, I hope you faggots are on VPN's. Your ISP's are going to be notified, and you'll probably be visited by law enforcement. You people are fucking disgusting. You're no different than the Taliban.

>still goes to movies
>has only just worked out its all propaganda
>calls it a black pill

Kinda funny because they made Prince of Persia white and it sucked. Disregarding what their colour was, I game he was neither black nor white but industry can't seem to get that Afghan/Iranian colour or the beige semitic, it's all black/brown or white to them.

Not only Disney, but a Disney movie about brown people in the Middle East even in the original cartoon.

Of all the things to be pissed about, being angry at a brown movie originally about brown people isn't one of them.

Fuck off back to the_donald you thin skinned cuckold. Also announcing reports is against the rules enjoy your ban.

It was never white bro, you must have just assumed that because you're a dumbass.

>What is Blackpill
If the redpill is the meme-pill equivalent of the scene in the Matrix where Morpheus blows Neo's mind, the Blackpill is the meme-pill equivalent of this scene from Aliens.
youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

It's funny because it was made by whites, but based on the Arabian Nights story, where a woman told her husband stories every night until he fell asleep so she wouldn't get raped.

>All is lost and nothing can be done - post #403956 of today
Fuck off, kike. Think about what whites had to deal with in the past. A mere propaganda movie is nothing compared to that.

What is wrong? The story occurs in arabia
are Arabians now white?

>So she wouldn't get executed
ftfy

Thanks man, tried googling it but just got bullshit.

Yawn, kike. Yawn.

Attached: 1545420402784.png (1000x764, 210K)

OK maybe. But that's still shitskin culture.

liek an old retired navy admiral said.... too late to stop it, too early to start shooting people.

No they aren't, but featuring niggers like Will Smith is complete nonsense.

>1 post by this ID
>all of that demoralization
>"JOIN US INFIDEL OR ELSE"
Fuck off disgusting semite
Also, stop posting in these threads. Ignore. If you post, just Sage and tell them to fuck off

Why fucking watch it, don't fall in the trap you idiot, now we gotta white pill you out of your retardation

We are here for you user, we're fighting, don't get blackpilled because of some propaganda, fight it back

Attached: 1558822076113.jpg (1024x809, 142K)

m-muh rules lol

The fact that you went to go watch it should have been a sign that you are apart of the problem.

>screech about diversity
>cast a poo quadroon as an Arab girl and give her a tan

Woke capital

Denzel Washington is available for that role. Fancy him for a son-in-law? Never mind the age difference.

All the stories are about how terrible women are and how the should be beaten regularly or killed at the slightest sign of infidelity.

Imagine caring about Disney shit, just end it dude.

>you're just supposed to swallow the black pill, not break open the capsule and inject it!

Don't abuse meme pills, anons. Have a white, on the house.

Attached: 1.png (658x476, 64K)

I don't fucking care if it demoralizes you. I'm telling you that you can't save the retards. They're gone. And the world is made up only of retards who are basically slaves and those who own and control them. And those are your options now. It's too late to prevent. There is no third option. There is no big event coming just around the corner. There is no undoing or fighting this. You are already a slave or you are someone capitalizing on retarded slaves.

Persian here and this. When representing middle easterners the actor is always usually too white, too brown or black.

Most of us are light olived skinned.

light olive skinned, hairy as fuck with big nasty noses kekekek

imagine the smell

Like it and agree. who said this?

What is a meme though?

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

A meme is a feeling conveyed through contextual scenarios portrayed (usually) in images/image macros

Some 3D monster movie, my friends wanted me to go with them. The movie was garbage and I think we left midway through it. It was a long time ago.

Probably just an autist trying to write edgy shit on Jow Forums for fun and to gain reaction from others.

live a lie that won’t get old I’m sure

>you can capitalize on the sheep
....or you live long enough to see yourself become the jew

>Brit

Dunkirk, I might see Tarantino's new flick. Will definitely see Scorsese's new one and David Chase's Many Saints.

Based and checked. Where do you go to help fight back?

Why, what happens in the movie?

Iranians are less hairy than southern Europeans and usually dont have big noses.

>I took my daughter
>I gave them money
>I am a participant
>I am at fault
>I am the problem

I went and saw john wick 3. It was the first movie I went and paid money for since iron man 1. It was alright. I dont see myself taking any chances wit the rest of the filth out there tho

get a load of this faggot

>Fancy him for a son-in-law?
Lol, I´d throw my daughter on top of his cock and massage his back while he does his thing

Derivative meme, based off of the red/blue pill meme that became popularized in relation to the dissident right.

"The Matrix" revolves around a protagonist named Neo, who lives in a simulation of a late 20th/early 21st century first world western metropolis, similar to New York.

He meets a character named Morpheus, who teaches him about the true nature of the reality he inhabits. After getting acquainted, presents him with two pills. A blue one, which would have caused him to forget what he learned and would've allowed him to return to a normal life. The red pill pulls him out of the simulation and wakes him up. He takes the red pill and the rest of the plot stems from this event, (in the context of the meme, blue pilled= leftism, progressivism, globalism, right= populism, nationalism, conservatism).

The black pill is derived from this. I dont know where it originated but it is used a lot in online MGTOW/Incel communities.
It represents hopelessness, nihilism and apathy. If you believe the black pill, you believe game is rigged against those who are genetically disadvantaged, society is on an irreversible decline, culture is being eroded, the masses are cheering on their own slaughter and enslavement, and women will never want to touch your weiner.

You cannot hope to win no matter what you do, so you might as well lay down and rot.

Does that make it clearer?

Attached: 1559480630179.jpg (1024x1018, 110K)

it was just a bad movie. they removed all the joy from the original and will smith didn't even try. the lead in to songs was also abysmal.

Attached: benni.png (500x464, 407K)

Nice, thanks.

Attached: 1505906633965.jpg (1024x551, 85K)

Why do the Greeceies hate jews is it genetics?

The only reason to do anything at all is to try to get OTHER people to act a certain way. Who gives a fuck.

What specifically about the movie is blackpilling? What leftist memes and tropes were in there?

Caucasian is the only race that can produce significant body hair, really makes you think about those hairless Northern Europeans.....mongoloid admixture

>Derivative meme
All memes are derivative, i.e. derived, you unthinking cunt.

It is only logical to hate bacteria. Greeks, being molded in the search of truth and science of philosophy know this better than anyone. It's is indeed genetics.

>Greeks hate Bactria?
Literally why?

Attached: 162.jpg (500x341, 36K)

Triple nigger faggot come get some

After seeing the trailer and TV spots, the attire of the characters look more Indian than middle eastern....unless my eyes are deceiving me.

Just die

Attached: 1550131164023.jpg (800x1200, 313K)

what is a feeling conveyed through contextual scenarios portrayed (usually) in images/image macros

>I now see that we can't beat them so I'm joining them.
tha-thanks Lot....

If you’ve ever read that book, there are maybe a dozen real stories in it and then the sand nigger who wrote it got lazy and starting writing a single paragraph of bullshit followed by “and then the sun came up” 990 times.

is it because of the genie?... it's because the genie isn't it?

Attached: blackpill genie.png (1046x562, 740K)

I'm covered in hair... what does it mean?

My wife's transdaughter was inspired to be a leading woman of color thanks to this movie.

go read a dictionary faggot

Reported to the cyber police?!
Oh no! The consequences will never be the same!

Attached: 1473783198760s.jpg (200x200, 6K)

How long have you been writing for Vice?

What did he post?

it as a concept is already black pill as fuck you retard
not the Aladdin story, but them remaking an animated movie into a live action one only a few years since it came out

If you paid to watch that movie then congratulations, you're part of the problem. We have a saying in Macedonia: as long as there are sheep, there will be wool.

i'm paying to see the new godzilla in the next week or so for sure

The people who made and funded it have names and addresses.

This

Take the blue pillock

More Greeks migrated there then anywhere else in Alexander's Kingdom.

Nice bait