How about the fact that this guy was born and raised in Southern California...

How about the fact that this guy was born and raised in Southern California, but literally cannot stop waving the Mexican flag around?

Attached: 97412458-83D2-4C53-A7E8-65F034918FB5.jpg (220x241, 18K)

>implying Southern California isn't Mexico

Have you ever been to Southern California? A lot of Mexicans that forget where they are.

FPBP

It strikes me as odd too.

Attached: mrr2P.jpg (1366x768, 91K)

trump wont do anything we need a race war

Attached: 1559172988395.jpg (632x550, 108K)

>spics need to go back to their country
>spics also have to wave our flag
Wtf are you on about nigger?

You're going to have to accept that "America" as a unitary entity really doesn't exist anymore. People have their tribes, and his is the Mexican tribe within "America." I actually don't fault him for that, because it would be foolish to expect otherwise. The only real question here is why many American whites refuse to recognize their OWN tribal identity/interests.

Attached: US white population change.png (982x1605, 617K)

Who cares, off topic

Who cares, nigger got rocked.

Same as an American being proud of his European blood.

Why doesn't he go back? I'm chicano btw.

Shut the fuck up.

Because white don't have a tribe anymore.

Maybe because Southern California was Mexico

Nice "argument".

He's already home.

Not anymore though lol.

'was' being the key word there.
I'm sure it would have been way more awesome had you kept it, probably been a spaceport or something.

As long as he's not waving the flag of Wakanda then there's no real problem. Also the American flag is a kike flag. Why would anybody but a slimy Jew still wave an 'American flag'.

Mexicans are super jingoistic proud people, doesn’t matter were they reside

Even tho their country is shit,

t. Mexican

his brain is visibly very small, what did you expect?

Well he clearly doesn't think it is

100% fine with that.
The nigger calling himself English is much more offensive.

lmao why is he wearing a Knicks jersey too? I have so many questions.

Because it has been beaten out of us through generations of anti-white propaganda.

A quick glance into white history reveals an outstanding hatred of each other. There's little to no love between whites; they'll gladly pick up weapons and blow each others brains out every couple of decades. They've always put nationality and their culture above their race. I don't wanna hear it from the hypocrites on this board. 50,000,000 whites lost their lives in WW2. Not by blacks, not by jews, not by anybody but themselves. Selective memory at its finest.

t. Hook nose