Can anyone redpill me on the trade war

Can anyone redpill me on the trade war

Attached: Trump-trade-war-GDP.jpg (1000x500, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenerveafrica.com/29247/the-congo-republics-debt-restructuring-deal-with-china-shows-the-worrisome-state-of-africas-economy/
youtu.be/lFjr-Q1qi-g
youtu.be/feU7HT0x_qU
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-10-752_en.htm?locale=en
hcn.org/issues/47.11/why-rare-earth-mining-in-the-west-is-a-bust
youtube.com/watch?v=oSjlGNaWPbc
investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/critical-metals-investing/rare-earth-investing/rare-earth-reserves-country/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews did it.

Next?

What did the Jews do

Jew related things.

Americans sell shit that is expensive. The chinese sell shit that is cheap.
The chinese win.
/thread

Trump is a less extreme form a howler. He’s destroying the USA and it’s economy while his people cheer.

Attached: 85DF89B3-2424-4082-9D87-33654DF47696.jpg (286x339, 30K)

Less extreme form of hitler

If you dont understand the purpose of tariffs then you should be shot be shot

Attached: 1557703856381.jpg (250x246, 12K)

If Apple wants to make cheap phones in China they have to provide the Chinese company, which ultimately is owned by the government, the plans and technology to make the phone.

China then takes the intellectual property and makes their own version and turns around and sells it.

They have been stealing our intellectual property for decades. This trade war should have happened 10-20 years ago.

The other issue we have is China dumping steel. They government funds the steel production to keep their people working. Then they can sell it in the US for less than it actually costs. Trouble with that is if the US doesn’t have the industry to make steel all China has to do is cut off the supply and we can no longer make military ships, tanks or guns.

bump

Protectionism fucks everyone over. Free trade is the answer.

True, basieren unt rottpillt.

China is losing hard and the corporate media that supports them is losing their shit

A shitshow that distracts you from MIGA.

What will Apple do when China blocks all sales of rare earth metals to American companies?

If we don't blink jews have a bad time but we get our autistic manufacturing jobs back. If they don't blink chicom smoke and mirrors economy collapses.

With all of the autism on these boards, you'd think the jews would rather we stare at lathes all day rather then spend them here shitposting.

Use the mines we have here? We were the world's largest producer before Diane Feinstein and her husband sold out the country in 1992. EPA is the only thing stopping us from running them.

I'm all for free trade when we keep it our own country. Why rely on foreigners for goods in the first place?

Between you Pajeets and America?

Trump just revoced your gibs status and you finally have to pay all duties for imports to America. You guys were leeching America for real all this time

Wont bode well for your already collapsing economy, spiking inflation, spiking unemployement and spiking debt. But you might see more of your cousins coming over to America as refugees.

Say good bye to your consumer electronics.

thenerveafrica.com/29247/the-congo-republics-debt-restructuring-deal-with-china-shows-the-worrisome-state-of-africas-economy/

>If care is not taken, Africa could see itself going back to the HIPC era. The continent could also see Beijing laying claim to some of their assets, as they are doing in Madagascar, Kenya, Zambia and Zimbabwe. African countries need to focus on proper debt management procedures, better lending decisions, and stringent policy to avoid wastage.

Lmao good luck with any of that, not only you dont have them in the first place, but labour costs are going to be through the roof. So yes, no.

import from superpower India

Shut up chink. India will dominate you as a tech giant. Go cry into your empty rice bowl.

direct and on point.
also. the Chinese carry the wild card with the rare earth minerals. this is all so very tiresome and causes unnecessary disruptions and hardships everywhere.

Who's paying you guys to lie about rare earths? I've see you guys in almost every thread around here.

Attached: 3631F1FB-17CC-4A10-96CD-3BB257276209.jpg (480x651, 130K)

Tbh I don’t know that much about rare earths.
I do know that we rely on China to a ridiculous degree on some materials though.
BIT is a common isothiazone preservative and just as our industry was about to move over to using it for all our in can preservative solutions to avoid incoming regulation on MIT we were completely fucked when an exploding factory in China shut down 70% of the world supply of BIT precursor.
So I know first hand how reliant we have become on China for so many raw materials.

Pic is the short and sweet version.
First vid goes into more detail.
youtu.be/lFjr-Q1qi-g
Second video is from April of 2017 and included detailed analysis of world demographics and how everything is about to go to shit because America no longer gives a fuck about anyone but themselves.
youtu.be/feU7HT0x_qU
Enjoy.

Attached: 1523999883352.png (1570x872, 308K)

>not only you dont have them in the first place
Are you retarded? The Rocky Mts have tons of it. The US has all the elements in its borders.

China can wait out any 4 or 8 year president and the US Congress refuses to take action so any attempt to inflict harm to China only justifies Chinas actions against the US

Was it free trade when China had a flat 30% tariff on all US goods?

>T. Chang

Invade the Congo. China only has RESERVES of rare metals, they don't actually have any in their geology.

In the US ALL materials we use for defense come from US suppliers, by law. Nearly every technical college in the states has chip fab and semiconductor fab facilities to churn out people to meet this enormous demand. Shitloads of companies and facilities exist solely for this purpose and we mine rare earths currently in California for defense use. Saying we won't have electronics anymore is full retard, that's a five trillion dollar a year demand we straight up gave to the chicoms because it made a couple Jewish families wealthy. We have the facilities, materials, and the know how to meet that demand. Chinese shutting down rare earth trade would be fucking fantastic for us and incredibly shitty for them.

>Why rely on foreigners for goods in the first place?
Because we don't have enough of everything, and it can be cheaper overseas
>But muh American jobs
The countries we import from will have extra income from export profits, allowing them to invest in the American economy by purchasing American consumer goods in other fields, and companies importing will be to expand their workforce domestically. In short, we trade a few inefficient jobs for more relevant American ones.

Attached: 220px-Hans-Hermann_Hoppe_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (220x316, 17K)

its about IP theft . burgers wants to control china.

Nobody is paying me, I do it for free. :^)

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-10-752_en.htm?locale=en

Attached: 1546868354303.png (960x718, 199K)

>T.chang who is using proxy

Is your post supposed to mean something.
First, your link is talking about rare earth metals in relation to the EU.
Second, your link only talks about current production not how much the US actually has.

You can't force the Chinks buy our shit with government regulation of trade. Besides, we can trade with countries who won't put tariffs.

either some jew think tank or the chicoms themselves are running these guys, for weeks its been nothing but 'muh rare earth'

Reality of the situation

>You can't force the Chinks buy our shit with government regulation of trade
No, but you can force them to renegotiate trade deals with them.

> Besides, we can trade with countries who won't put tariffs.
All countries put tariffs on our goods.

Now you mention it I do remember reading an article a very long time ago about how China had attempted to use their monopoly on the rare earth market to artificially inflate prices and it just fell flat on its face when every other country with deposits ramped up production and undercut them.

China has been milking the US cash-cow for the past 20 years and no one's taken them seriously enough to do anything until Obummer. Even then, he didn't do much

American goods aren't the question here, it's the fact that China sells cheap shit but so does India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Bangladesh, etc. We're their biggest consumer and we're finally trying to do business on our own terms

Nothing would be better for America than the 40 years of recession that would result from cutting off all imports from everywhere. We could rebuild American manufacturing

USA is doing the whole world a favor by ducking the Chinese who are the single greatest threat to civilized man. We should all follow your example but alas we prefer cheaper goods over the fate of the earth

>we should let China continue fucking us in the ass with duties, while we have effectively free shipping and imports for Chinese goods

This is what the globalists actually believe.

Since when was Uzbekistan a lake?

It's a long subject, friends, yes you will not starve, but disrupting trade with a very powerful and established partner is a retarded thing to do. You will be fucked royally in the consumer department though.

>As for American rare-earth mining, the future looks bleak. In addition to the fully operational Mountain Pass, there are only four rare-earth deposits officially in development: Bear Lodge in Wyoming, Bokan in Alaska, and La Paz and Round Top in Texas. None is anywhere close to commercial production. Each, however, has a handsome website, enthusiastic profit projections, and a long-term stock chart that dives asymptotically toward sea level from a heady peak during the 2010 and 2011 price spike. (The geology of hype, to warp Stegner’s great phrase.)

hcn.org/issues/47.11/why-rare-earth-mining-in-the-west-is-a-bust

Your post doesn't make any sense. If American manufacturing rebuilds and returns the US wouldn't be in a recession. The US doesn't need to import any vital resource. Any resource we import is because it's cheaper than getting it here, not that we don'e have it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oSjlGNaWPbc

Attached: Chinas_Secret_War_Against_America_Epoch-Times_Infographic.jpg (4096x3616, 3.43M)

Find alternate solutions, which would be painful short-term but would screw China in the long run. But I can see why China would want to wait until after the elections if possible.

Why do you keep changing your argument? The reason the US doesn't have large scale rare earth mining anymore is environmental regulation and China producing it cheaper. This doesn't change the fact that the US has these elements.

>African countries need to focus on proper debt management procedures, better lending decisions, and stringent policy to avoid wastage

So China gets it all I guess

America was a million miles ahead most asian countries economically, so they let them have a little treat, less export taxes. America paid more than asia, but it didn't matter much. America attcked themselves one day with a couple of planes. After Obama had been in a meeting with George Bush to transfer money and tell him what his jewish overlords wanted, they went to war with Afghanistan and Iraq. Lots of oil and drugs over there to make money of. War was pricey, the 7 carriers consume alot of fuel. They go into massive debt after a shitton of money "disappears" during the 9/11 attacks, and the jews continued dancing. Trillions gone. People start losing their houses, losing businesses, riots everywhere. They need to keep the people focused on something, so they need a new war. Economical war, and China is the top target. North Korea and Iran still doesn't have the Rotchileld banks, so they need to send threats everywhere. When they get their banks, they control all the money in the world, thus control the world. I guess a massive war is going to start. It always starts with a ton of debt, then people get angry and boom, war.

Nigger I read the article and it confirms everything I said in this thread to be true.

That narrows it down as far as I'm concerned. Rare earth posters are jew think tank paid shills. Every time you post a counterpoint or refutation they change the subject. It's all so tiresome.

This story is such bullshit. All of these are not mined exclusively in China. There would be a short term dip as Canada and other mining nations ramped up production and then everything would return to normal

China's economy is getting killed right now. Unless they can bribe enough US politicians to impeach and remove Trump, economic collapse for them looms.

Attached: 3O1qePzP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Core of my argument is that US's reserves are small and underdeveloped and you will not be able to keep up with the big boys, who are either China, or China-debt trapped.

Source on deposits:
investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/critical-metals-investing/rare-earth-investing/rare-earth-reserves-country/

Not even in the top 5, sad!

They're just hoping to ride it out until 2020 I'm sure. They'll probably be fine unless Trump wins, if he's in office until 2024 then they'll have to deal.

You change your argument again you retarded chink. The US hasn't kept up due to environmental regulation and China producing it cheaper. These reason can change quickly if they need to. The US has ALL rare earth metals in its boarders.

Nigger, the specific reason for this is we are FORCED by the EPA to handle tailings from rare earth mining operations in the US the same way we handle nuclear waste. When those EPA restrictions were lifted due to Chinese market manipulation, as stated in the article you posted, the one tiny mine jumped in to meet production and became wildly profitable overnight.

Rare earth mining tailings are not radioactive any more so than the dirt in your backyard. The entire purpose of these regulations was to kill our domestic consumer semiconductor producers for the benefit of Jews. The market for rare earth concentrate is fucking tiny, 100mm a year or so. The real money is in turning those into viable products.

The rare earth story is just another example of kikes selling us out for their 30 pieces of silver, same as they ever have. If you'd like to know more, look into Senator Feinsteins environmental legislation, and her husband Richard Blum's business interests.

Trump's seemingly retarded external politics is actually a drawing of the borders for the Third World War. He wants to piss enough countries simultaneously to make them unite and attack USA or at least give him a casus beli to start the blood bath. Yet it's not an easy thing to do, since the residue of american cock is too strong in too many nations of the world, but he's working on it, thought it'll probably take some time.

I agree with you that USA has reserves which are untapped due to DA JOOZ and I reiterate that due to the way stronger position China has vastly bigger deposits, no regulations and colonies, they're just going to undercut you.

How's that hurting you, retard?

You'll fuck your environment up to mine shit that you can buy for pennies from chinks and for what purpose.

Your production won't be competitive with the third world cunts anyway, because of the labour cost.

We would have a recession because our economy is not structured to provide for our countries needs, its designed to import and export globally.
The loss of economic structure would shatter the framework of the stock market and send us into a full on depression.
Except that, as you say, we are quite capable of self sufficiency. So it will mitigate the damage of an economic collapse, but we will have to reorient and with the insane degree of specialization in high tech manufacturing and development we would suffer losses of supply chain. I predict it would take decades to properly rebuild our economy.

>they're just going to undercut you.
You can't undercut and inflate prices at the same time. It's ether China cuts exports of rare earth metals to the US to rise their prices, which in turn causes the US to tap theirs, or China floods the market to undercut the US. You can't have both. Which is why your argument sucks.

It will be remembered as the first action of the Superpower wars

>We would have a recession because our economy is not structured to provide for our countries needs
I'm not saying there wont be a recession at the beginning, but 40 years is retarded. A recession will force a structure change to lead to growth.

>its designed to import globally.
FTFY

>I predict it would take decades to properly rebuild our economy.
This is straight up wrong. You can't have decades long depression when you internally have resources and the capital to use them.

>Da Jooz
I named the specific Jews responsible. Public Law 103-433 is the specific bill responsible, with Feinsteins name on it. Her husband sits on the board of the Chinese firm responsible for their rare earth mining. I've named them, I've explained the conflict of interest, I've shown everything you've posted in this thread to be utter bullshit and you have the nerve to imply I'm just an anti-Semitic conspiracy lunatic. I'm copypastaing this thread and posting it in all rare earth threads from now on.

Well, either way? Also in the even of a cut off in supply for the US, how long do you think you'll need for legislation to be changed, in order for deposits to be investigated and developed, mined and refined and put into use?

It hurts because we gave a 5 trillion dollar a year industry which we created over to the Chinese so our banks could line their pockets off the difference of a white man working for 50k a year and a chink working for 30k.

I don't disagree with you that this is plausible, I shortened it, I understand how it looks from your perspective, I just think it's okay to shorthand it if we both agree on the fact that they are responsible, regardless of specific people. Mea culpa.

Working for a foundry that makes castings for case and John Deere, I went from working 60 hours a week to 35, I'm broke thanks to this shit

>how long do you think you'll need for legislation to be changed, in order for deposits to be investigated and developed, mined and refined and put into use?
2 years. That's all the benefit China will get from this move. That fact is one of the goods the US does export is technology, if that gets fucked with the US congress will act due to it affecting tax revenue. It will take 18 months to set up the mines for extraction. Cutting rare earth metals to the US will only have an extremely short term benefit for China.

Are you certain that your financial hardship is the result of the trade war or is it related to a general downturn? Sorry about your situation.

>and a chink working for 30k.

SO WHY IS THE CHINESE ECONOMY HURTING AND HOW ARE THE TARIFFS PUTTING PRESSURE ON IT??

Attached: scs_China.jpg (189x267, 11K)

The chinese currency is undervalued and the dollar is overvalued.

I'm a team leader, go to all the meetings, what's happening is farmers are freaking out and not buying anything which made us slow down, currently they are looking at laying off a bunch of people. If you look at Ford and GM they just got rid of like 17k employees because of the same situation...

Also I've been with this plant for 5 years, this is the slowest it's ever been, it all started with the trade war.

Tariffs mean it will be cheaper to make things in the USA than to import them from overseas. Working class get jobs again.

We can still develop that industry, and maybe this is the incentive to do so. They didn't do some underground drilling and drink our milkshake, the deposits are still there, and the technology to get it just gets cheaper and more efficient over time.

I don't want China-tier air and water.

C-can you copypasta the core of your argument. I've never seen all these "rare earth threads"

>tfw knew US, China, and Chile were top producers of molybdenum
>Had my eye on GMO (General Moly, Inc) watch it drop 20%, consider buying it as tariffs levied
>can't commit
>watch as GMO surges in value +20%, then 50%, then 100% in the course of ~1 week
Have you ever heard of a little thing called "this gay earth?" Thing about that is, fuck that thing.

Attached: BestFren!.png (1244x694, 1.04M)

This is wrong, companies that export goods are going broke, and the companies that sell raw goods to those guys are struggling too, I'm seeing it where I work, it's actually making me think of leaving my job

Bad for export does not mean bad for domestic market.

will never be cheaper.......can never be cheaper.....free land free power no taxes no interest loans....bringing back manufacturing to USA is a pipe dream.....Only alternative is to buy from India or Vietnam...

America will lose, your fighting against government that's willing to starve its people to death if it means winning.

Stick tariffs on them, too. When importing stuff from abroad costs a fortune, it will be made domestically. This isn't hard to understand.

Good post.

Attached: kitty.jpg (3120x4160, 2.35M)

I'm skeptical the tariffs can still offset the low manufacturing costs

The Chinese have a massive non-performing loan problem. If the tariffs stop allowing Chinese companies from making money that's more defaulting loans that can cause a banking crash.

The Chinese currency isn't publicly traded and when they tried to, it lead to a capital flight of a trillion dollars from China in a span of 16 months. This is the main reason the Chinese bought so much property around the world.

You raise tariffs until they do. Goods will get more expensive, but the vast majority of working class people are now manufacturing things, and therefore earning a better wage. So prices go up, along with average wages. It would be a great win for the working man, but those at the top would have to settle for less.

Shut the fuck up, don't you have starving to do yourself faggot leaf?

Also, if the trade war means starving chinks and it gets to that point, then the US wins you dumbfuck.

This. They don't even give a shit about what they're buying or if there's a market crash. They figure taking an 80% loss on a bum real estate deal is better than taking a 100% loss when their bullshit financial sector finally collapses and the state collectivizes everything.

You're forgetting that the U.S. needs the petrodollar. The world is paying you with it to protect shipping lanes.

Anyone with over 20% Chinaboi blood has a micro pee-pee. ChinaFags unironically cannot fuck with US we will crush them then make their women our house slaves.

Attached: BEC9ACF8-62C2-4462-A1A6-095932717804.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>government that's willing to starve its people to death if it means winning.
If that happens there will be a massive social unrest that could unseat the government. The Chinese government would literally start a war before that happens.

>USA: China, plz make our stuff
>China: ok. Preased to help ru.
>USA: Cheers for that
>USA: We'll make our own stuff now, thanks
>China: *implements famine*.