Please send help... starvation eminent

How can I keep feeding myself and kids in canada anymore

Attached: 20190602_100956.jpg (2560x1440, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/crime-shoplifting-court-justice-delays-1.5153828
youtube.com/watch?v=yPq_NVi-TC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 dollar tuna

Attached: 20190602_101541.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

7 dollars for 6 skin on chicken thighs

Attached: 20190602_102149.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

$7/lbs ground turkey

Attached: 20190602_102151.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

More than $6 for lbs of butter

Attached: 20190602_101208.jpg (2560x1440, 1.45M)

Cheese is a luxury item now like caviar

Attached: 20190602_101145.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

Supply management is good for us

Do Canadians even pay for this meat or do they just walk out with it?

Canada just legalized shoplifting of food so the Cheesa Nostra is going to have to up prices even higher to maintain their profit margins

>cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/crime-shoplifting-court-justice-delays-1.5153828

Attached: leaf legal shoplifting.png (744x734, 569K)

You have an endless supply of meat, your government flys them in every day. That meat takes welfare, government paid housing and increases your cost of living.
You know what to do.

Send help here too pls frens

Attached: Eatmorebugs.png (1253x384, 267K)

I get what OP posts for less than half the price. What sort of dingus would pay 35 bucks for that much chicken?

Attached: 1532647270250.jpg (550x807, 134K)

A leaf

You deserve everything you get leaf

>t. mutt enjoying $4 1.5lb ground beef and $5 1lb chicken

I know its getting bad, I want some steak badly. Thinking about fleeing to mutt land for food.

Nigga are you in the Nunavut or some other awful territory?

They already eat native 49% Leafs

>webm related

Attached: leafs cooking.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

>Somalinigger gets 80 grand a year to crank out 7 kids.
>Canadians sell their fuckholes on the street for cheese and chicken money.
You're all fucking doomed. Run.

Move from Nunavut nigger

>Nunavut

Attached: $59kg-clown-steak.jpg (4032x3024, 1.22M)

I just bought two whole chickens for $4.19. They are currently in my rotisserie

Is he ok?

The label on pic in the OP says Calgary.

Ok, seriously, what's going on here? Was there some tax increase or something?

Somehow they still insist on selling their food 10x to their own citizens while Americans buy it at 1/10th cost

Didn't buy it but that was from today at superstore in Edmonton gonna go the week with out chicken breast

Pssst... Here's a secret the government doesn't want you to know. These things, they're MADE of chicken. Kill one, it's full of chicken. Don't kill it and it makes MORE chickens.

Attached: dsc_0238.jpg (2000x3008, 1.67M)

We'll put some gouda with the tulips next time

Edmonton superstore

youtube.com/watch?v=yPq_NVi-TC4

I thought Alberta was somewhat based? Why are your prices so high?

That's not even real cheese, it's condensed cheese whip with artificial chemicals and flavouring and colouring.

Here is what actual deli cheese costs

>Gouda
$30/kg
>Maple Syrup Cheddar
$50/kg
>Sharp Cheddar
$80/kg

Attached: leaf cheese prices.png (1100x739, 1.33M)

>being proud of paying $4/lb for chicken breast
the absolute state of leafs

I have a whole freezer full of food leaf. Food is cheep here but you like to poke fun and call us burgerbois. Here's the deal, send as many family minded female EuroLeafs to the border age 21 to 30 and we'll have our God Emperor give them a pass. We'll save a remnant of you leafs but we haven't forgotten about you burning our capitol in 1813.

Just eat bugs, goyim!

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 72K)

Perhaps now is a good time to go vegan if you live in Canada.

Imagine all the money you can save.

Jesus, Österreich prices are really that bad, or is that just some specialty high quality organic free range cut?

The absolute state of leaf's

The state broadcaster CBC is already indoctrinating kids into eating bugs

Attached: feed your kids bugs.jpg (1286x1152, 622K)

OP - are we here in Canada fucked? I'm trying to convince my wife to move to the US. She's scared of violence but I think that's an irrational fear. WTF is with our food and housing prices?

On top of all this, have you tried to go on vacation anywhere lately?

Attached: IMG_20190519_205217.png (720x582, 559K)

That's very interesting! Thank you for you post! But I noticed you forgot to tell us which store.

Attached: advanced autism.jpg (1881x2774, 926K)

>Go Vegan
>Vegetables are any cheaper

kek

Here is what a cucumber costs
>$3

Attached: $3 leaf dildo.jpg (2500x4031, 2.68M)

Look at the fucking picture, it tells you right on the package dumbass.

If this is an actual issue for you, shift your diet to beans and rice for most of your calorie needs. Use meat and other tasty things as supporting ingredients rather than the main course.

test

>afraid of violence
She has no place here anyways. Leave her to the famine in Canada.

Look at the picture on the food package for OP's image, it tells you right on the package: It's in Calgary.

You got 404ed earlier for this groceryjew.
You evading your bans?

Spoke to mrs user about moving to an acreage to start raising chickens etc... might be the only option

Lol

2 right hands, and a head shape I've never seen an African with...I'm calling this fake...it never happened

Welcome back fren

My girlfriend came home the other day with "all natural eggs" for $4.

6 eggs for $4.

I almost lost. But i just vented by playing nintendo that her boyfriend bought for us last chridtmas.

Just like this is. HMMM Weird.

Attached: chicken.gif (2988x3984, 3.9M)

2 right hands, and a head shape I've never seen an African with...I'm calling this fake...it never happened

That'd cost $10 for me.
Don't eat Tuna.
That would be dirt-fucking-cheap and come in a massive bag.
>Be dickhead
>Spread your groceries all over the fucking belt like an asshole
Ground-Turkey? I've heard of Mixed Beef/Pork and it's pretty good as variety, but turkey? What the fuck do you even use it for and why do you need 2lbs of it?
Like $2.
I wouldn't buy that DairyMafia™ "Cheese" if it were $1/kg

>Real Canadian Superstore
Oh right. The place that patently overcharges for literally everything and expects you to price-match, or else. There's a Superstore by in my general area and the only reason I EVER go there is because the seem to be the only store that has non-pillsbury pizza pockets and those 24-can soda variety packs.

CAD collapsing supply management? Mrs user usually does the groceries I thought id tag along today to post the in store prices and put an end to the madness but here we are

It says the location on the label

>Calgary, AB

Attached: canada blacked classroom.jpg (1200x823, 304K)

Read again. I want the name of the shop. Shop prices vary greatly, even for shops in the same area. The price of a single shop is not evidence of the prices in that region or the prices in that country. If OP wishes to discuss the price of that shop, the price of the region and the price of that country, then OP should divulge the name of the shop, the name of the region and the name of that country. This is simple logic. How can we discuss something with no information. Anything in that picture can be shopped in the first place and is meaningless without source. Canadian prices can be found reliably online. Many companies sell food both in the US and in Canada and you can look online the difference in price.

CAD collapsing supply management? Mrs user usually does the groceries I thought id tag along today to post the in store prices and put an end to the madness but here we are

I posted in the thread last time actual photos from today. Why dies it get banned... why are they trying to hide the truth

That means it's shipped from; you fucking retard.

I pay 6$ for that
Sucks leaf bro

God bless the USA user

They extract all the food, money, and resources they can from just about everywhere just to keep Urban Liberal voters complacent. That's also why they were desperate to keep trade with the USA going, but at the same time didn't want to step down from leftist politics. They rely so heavily on both to subsidize their spending habits that it literally broke them and they would rather see the country fall into debt and economic collapse instead of backing off.

Fuuuccckkk

No date

My show best before date. Taken from today. Do you think I shopped them or im lying?

>eminent starvation

Stylish.

why is that hapening? excessive taxes on meat?

Edmonton superstore from this morning bro. Look at the file names of the photos as timestamps from when I took them

>The place that patently overcharges for literally everything
That sounds like a shit business model and something that doesn't actually exist. Also known as a cope post.

>we'll have our God Emperor give them a pass

The "God Emperor" already gave all of Central America a pass stop acting like it'll be a special dispensation you fucking imbecilic rube.

Where the fuck do you live? Shits bad, but not $35 chicken and $3 tuna bad.

In Alberta, you can get a can of tuna for $1.50 at most, chicken breast is usually $9-$10 /lb.

If you go into the territories, then shit will be 5x as expensive as what you posted, so I wanna know which shittty eastern province you're in

>the absolute state of Leaf is

Time to graduate middle school, friend.

Attached: 1501015193124.png (1380x876, 83K)

Alright that's it leaf, offer withdrawn!

Worked in a Walmart. The most (attempted) stolen item was always meat. Usually some cut of beef.

Sushi tuna can be a lot more expensive.

lmfao CGDF on suicide watch.

Attached: CGDF.jpg (750x537, 127K)

Never bite the hand trying to feed you leaf. Survival 101.

>walk into store to buy beer for the weekend
>see pic related
truly clownworld lads

Attached: Swarm-Protein-Bar.jpg (700x301, 58K)

Also, go to co-op. They usually have better chicken than anything Loblaws

Buddy the entire world has the right to squat in your country consequence-free and Zlumph begs for more hordes of Squatemalans whenever he isn't pretending to be trying to stop them at one of his rallies.

Here's the receipt faggot... actually sherwood park not Edmonton but I'm guessing most people here don't know sherwood park vs Edmonton but 4.55 for a gallon of milk

Attached: 20190602_164031.jpg (2560x1440, 1.24M)

>chicken breast is usually $9-$10 /lb.
>this is fine

Attached: $39-clown-chicken.jpg (2976x1872, 496K)

I don't think you're lying. I don't that price is too bad either. Not great mind you.

I didn't get the best before in my original pic anyways, probably was on the backside. Anyhow given the price of things made in Calgary will change depending on many variables including travel distance and yes- freshness. But food sold near end date will typically have clear price reduction markers. My food didn't and the travel time wasn't far to my city, else capitalism logic dictates it would be shipped from elsewhere cheaper. Hence my food is cheaper than yours because I live closer to production FEEELS GOOD.

0/10
From people I knew who worked there it was clothing and razor like/care products most of all.
The natives would apparently cut themselves and spray blood on clothing as well and demand discounts if they didn't outright steal these items. Strange indeed.

How do they grow so big in 5 weeks? I wouldn't touch that, unless you want your heart to grow big too from those chicken roid additives.

Attached: Age of animals slaughtered chickens calves ducks rabbits goats geese turkeys pigs lambs beef cattle (815x619, 51K)

Sherwood park (Edmonton suburb)

Now we're going somewhere. Next time include that information in the OP without being asked. What do you want to discuss now? The price of the region and the price of the country? What research effort have you done yet to compare the price of this shop with the price in the region and the price in the country? Go ahead and share my friend. Then we will have something to discuss.

>legalized shoplifting of food
u wot?

Most people would have a severe allergic reaction to eating one of these. It's literally playing Russian roulette.

Attached: bugs handed out in london.jpg (1200x1801, 168K)

Back foot ban evading groceryjew
Then again, he’s a jew

Attached: B0179FF2-EAD6-476E-8432-978FDCEA3024.jpg (1200x838, 229K)

Attached: chicken sizes 1957 1978 2005.jpg (1334x667, 62K)

No it really does overcharge. There's a couple other grocers in the same area and they mislead and false advertise to get people into theirs. They make sure that if another store has a sale they specifically don't have those items in stock to pricematch. Anytime they have a sale it's almost always "sold out". They have their own shitty ghetto brand called "No Name" that's dirt cheap and they sell those pre-cooked chicken meals next to a Salad Bar. They downsized the grocery section so they could try to compete with walmart. It's also just one of many Grocers owned under a big corporation and legitimately one of their hiring questions to name other stores. It's probably controlled opposition to make other places more desirable.

It's a fucking scummy place you go to out of desperation especially since there's a Walmart 30 seconds away.

I'm in Calgary, I'll post our prices later this week. Maybe Edmonton is just more expensive being up North.

Though I agree, Canada's fucked

>filename

Attached: 1553065215887.jpg (397x391, 67K)

You're pretty uppity for a hungryleaf. Think I'll go get a delicious hamburger now with some freedom fries. Eay.

Selective breeding if I had to guess. I don't truly know. Prove the chicken I got from Calgary, Alberta is roid additive raised if you make such a claim.

Quiz question: how do you clean shit from insects?
Answer: you don't.

Not fine, but until the liberals get out, it's the best we got