Un-fucking-believable

This country is being fucking INVADED. How in Earth are a bunch of Africans getting into Mexico, let alone across the border???

mobile.twitter.com/CBP/status/1134582068934008837?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1134582068934008837&ref_url=http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-first-large-group-from-africa-wades-across-rio-grande-into-us/

Attached: 920B8C66-F858-4A82-A7ED-8DB0914B888D.jpg (900x450, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/cb892ae347db481688ee9645f0b68c77
nymag.com/intelligencer/2015/07/meth-lab-explodes-inside-government-building.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BBC bioweapons. Mexico is sending us a message. This means war!

Winning.

MAGA!

what part about the more immigrants that trump said we need don't you stormfags understand?

>How in Earth are a bunch of Africans getting into Mexico, let alone across the border???
Not a clue.

Attached: jew.jpg (368x400, 35K)

I agree, fellow Jew. This is clearly Drumpf's fault. There were no illegals getting in before he became president. We must all vote for Democrats in 2020!

We need to declare war at this point. Close the border and mass deport. They’re not going to stop coming otherwise.

I wonder...

Attached: 1559417792493m.jpg (1024x561, 103K)

Attached: 783284728374826347823.jpg (1000x711, 160K)

have fun muttboys diversity finds a way :)

Is it illegal to plant mines across the border?

Seriously, this isn't Mexico. How can Africans that eat each other afford to fly to South America then walk all the way to the Mexican Southern border up to the U.S. border? Who paid them to do this?

Bump

I see the Half-Life symbol in the middle there.

We’ll just lock them in cages and let the heat do it’s job.

some of these people have ebola probably, prepare for a new panic in the next few months or so.

fuck off meme flag

it would be all over the news.
i see a bunch of blacks here trying to cross but they're central America blacks. they're easily identifiable.

These refugees go from Africa to Mexico and then use the usual human trafficking rules.

When I was in New York, a lot of blacks spoke with African accents, they weren't born in America.

It's the chinks and the kikes getting them to vacate their own countries.

Nothing is illegal if you don't get caught. you guys know that chromate and dichromate salts are VERY soluble in DMSO? one drop on the skin would be guranteed death within a few months and totally over the counter.
>dissolve stainless in strong mineral acid such as HCl based toilet cleaner.
>heat baking soda until it stops giving off CO2 and basify stainless and acid solution until no more bluegreen chrome hydroxide falls out of solution.
>filter chrome hydroxide and oxidize with with bleach and shitty hrydrogen peroxide.
>boil off water or dont, you wind up with some thats canary yellow.
>and add to DMSO ,DMSO is sold where ever they have live stock supplies is full name is dimethyl sulfoxide
>15mg of cromium(+6) per cubic meter of bodily fluids is considered already dead
>dmso carries anything dissolved in it directly through the skin.
>hexavalent chrome is a grusome way to die see that erin brockavich movie.
Someone just has to set up chemical dispersion anti personal mines. They're silent and won't draw attention but are effective. Also pic+post related for antifa rallies.

Attached: Drone_Spray.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>mexico is doing all they can to stop illegal flow, They are not rich like USA
>they cannot stop them.
>apnews.com/cb892ae347db481688ee9645f0b68c77
>lets place tariffs to make Mexico poorer that will surely get them to stop illegals.
Trump is just scapegoating mexico, cause of his inability to do anything about the illegals in the USA border.

Let alone swim here

Why is this accepted, and why isn't people lining the borders and shooting them?

I thought americans were gungho about security.

America's immigration policy is to make Mexico protect it's border by bulling Mexico.

Escaping Ebola
nymag.com/intelligencer/2015/07/meth-lab-explodes-inside-government-building.html

Trump needs to invoke the Insurrection Act and activate the militia to go door-to-door and remove spics, both illegal and "legal" (there is no such thing as a legal spic).

How is Mexico supposed to stop this? I am pretty sure they hate the USA so much now that the will openly allow the migrants in, whilst asking the USA for more money.

There's something about "refugees" that make the west disengage completely, same thing happened in Europe with syria.
Why are they going thru mexico and not staying there? Theres no gibs in the U.S.

Some boomers tried that and got arrested

This. Get a hold of your people, Paco.

Still, why isn't there more of an uproar about it?
I mean going trough immigration at an airport is like a fucking interrogation, and then these people can just wade into the U.S

There is an uproar about it. People are pissed but this has been going on for decades.

There is an uproar about it. People are pissed but this has been going on for decades.

US GOVERNMENT PLANNED ALL OF THIS AND IADS THEM AS IT HAPPENED

ITLL BE THE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES GETTING ALL THE REVENGE ATTACKS

they are not my people, why should Mexico protect the USA's border? Don't you have border patrol for that why isn't the USA protecting it's borders? Why should the Mexican goverment try to protect Americans, when they can't protect Mexicans? Not only do you want some else to protect you, you also want to anger them into protecting you.

Trump is retarded
>force Mexico to protect me, I am sure punishing Mexico for not protecting me enough will get them to protect me more.

>no gibs

kek

>allows invaders to freely traverse its territory
>b-b-but why would we protect your country!
>doesn't realize that it's your country we're making you protect and that lawlessness is unacceptable for an American neighbor.
You beaners really are stupid as fuck.

>thousands of Pajeets have been invading the U.S.A. trough the mexican border for years
>Pajeets have become the fastest growing ethnicity to enter the U.S.A. illegaly trough the Mexican border
>the route has become a literal busride from all the money Pajeets are showering trafficers with
>all warnings about the Pajeetoid menance on Jow Forums slid and saged left and right for the last two years
>2019
>bunch of kangz get near the border
>oh fuck guys wtf how on earth could this happen this is really getting out of hand now

Civilians regularly go to the border and enforce it themselves. They are thrown in jail. Gas the kikes race war now.

>letting travels enter you so they make reach their destination.
>They don't want to stay in your country.
They are train who route goes though Mexico, but there final destination is the USA.
seething We have to bribe them to stay in mexico. TRY AGAIN MIGA

>Jow Forums influence team
How does it feel to be part of the faggiest secret organization in history?

Did you know that the Hezbollah was in Mexico?

Globalization is truly amazing.

Attached: separatismo_e_independentismo_en_mc3a9xico.png (640x405, 104K)

How about protect your own border so they don’t come in the first place?
Has that every crossed your mind, Paco?

It would be a sensitive memeflaggot
>Jow Forums is 1 person, why are you ignoring this!!!
It's news to me, it's probably news to a lot of others too.
Make threads about it and get traction, faggot.

how about you protect your first, then If i feel like protecting mine I will.

Islam is >1% of the population in both the U.S. and Mexico.
Try not to cream your djellaba, Mahmoud.

>Can’t take responsibility for his own border
>Dumps it off on neighbor despite taking hundreds of millions in aid every year
Wew, what a country.

>better let them I guess
>oy vey what wall

Attached: 1558325569450.jpg (576x576, 99K)

>let them in legally via visa because they state they want to go to the USA for asylum not here.
>REEE PROTECT YOUR BORDER
they where given visa fag.

unlike you I am not catching and detaining illegals inside my country and flying them to my cities.

>be the greatest superpower economically and military in the world.
>Cannot protect it border with said military.
>cannot detain and return illegals
>has to hire spics to protect it border.

WHAT A COUNTRY.

Attached: NewIsraelPlan.jpg (1000x711, 301K)

> This country is being fucking INVADED.

Sounds familiar.

i wonder OP
i wonder

Attached: sauros_by_petehamilton-dax1823.jpg (900x1174, 257K)

Oh my god, is that really what your media is telling you?

>seething his country cannot protect his country from and invasion by illegals, and instead make mexico do it, and then punishes them for not doing enough, when they the USA itself cannot do anything.

REMEMBER TO VOTE TRUMP MIGA 2020.

shut the fuck up, your country is a mess

kike, miga 2020

I would have to agree with Brazil user. After a certain time you have to confront reality and the fact that the majority of illegals are coming from mostly 1 country, I don't know how you can deflect that simple fact. I would say Trump is going about it the wrong way but I don't think he is scapegoating Mexico.

So does he buy the Boats? Amazing he is allowed to Traffic Humans

I would say I agree with Mexico on one thing, if the United States REALLY wanted to end illegal immigration, they could actually go after businesses and corporations who hire them. They can if they wanted to place some kind of system like e-verify which doesn't completely make illegal immigration go away but makes it so hard to get job as an illegal that no one in their right mind would try. The problem is it's so easy right now.

They're definitely being shipped over across the Atlantic. And no one is going to tell me they built some rubber dingy with a thousand people on board to cross the sea.

Someone is paying to ship them over and paying big.

Someone found a great little code, ICE can deputize any law enforcement agency in the US to work as agents if their Highest Officer agrees.
Sooo, we're just waiting till the people agree it's time to go.
>is it time to go?

Yikes, there's that lazy beaber mentality again.

Whiter than you, Johnny.

Except we actually have pictures, film, interviews, and prisons full of these people.
I meet them on the street and in places I shop. They showed up last week, now they're looking for work and living at a cousin's house.
And they're on track to send a million this year alone. Without reporting in, without documentation, and no allegiance clear.

Uh bullets? Human life is real cheap down there

Attached: 521DC735-996E-440B-9188-B4523EE53203.gif (500x282, 1.97M)

are we WINNING magapedes?
>muh god
>muh maga
>muh america is worth saving
>muh jew on a stick
>muh meds I didnt take
>muh Q
>muh drain the swamp
>muh donations to israel
>muh arthrose

Attached: highest numbers ever 2.png (1141x699, 78K)

I have no problem with legal immigration if it is done right and when I say right I mean they take into account the number of people already here, the real number of illegal immigration, which we don't even know then once they find out they should split it from all parts of the world but first we need to take care of our own backyard before we bring in more people. We got a huge illegal immigration problem huge homelessness problem huge automation and ai problem on the horizon, we don't take into account any of that.

>beaner are lazy
>hire said beaners to fix your illegal immigrant problem.

>I have no problem with legal immigration
fucking lmao

I enjoy watching america rot and die

Attached: 1557060917070.jpg (600x560, 89K)

Not if they immigrate from all parts of the world, that includes europe, that includes australia, that includes all countries. If they want to promote diversity then they should act like it instead of immigration from just one or two countries which we have now.

We have a country full of them.
They are in every single town, even the smallest ones.

The governemnt has built refugee huosing centers in every village, no matter where.

Every single German town is pozzed.

I'm not kidding.

This country is finished.

death to america
cant wait for america to be destroyed so we can get back to having freedom here

Attached: 1555846070392.png (1236x767, 1.45M)

Yep this is the sad reality
We were born to suffer
There is a reason generation Z coincidences with the LAST letter of the alphabet.
The reptilians will wipe out the R1B and R1A bloodlines forever

LOOOOOOOOOOL
Now you also get african niggers fresh out the boat

>We need to declare war at this point.
That's not happening with Trump in office. Normies still think shit is getting done with him in the White House. If Trump is no longer president the normies will start getting anxious and desperate

Attached: 1559425510743.gif (320x240, 1.74M)

im slightly concerned

operation WETBACK google it.

Attached: ygjhYSt.png (420x766, 644K)