Why are the chinese so fuckin based?

why are the chinese so fuckin based?

Attached: 1559508068980.jpg (951x887, 116K)

The salvation will come from somewhere between Eastern Europe, China and India.

Tell him all about Tiananmen massacre in 1989

Take me Great Khan.

Afghanistan?

The great firewall of China keeps the zog propoganda out.

Georgia

the Chinese are the jews of Asia

As much as America has been a negative influence in many ways, I think a China-dominated world would much, much worse.

Chinese are much worse. At least jews are in the same genus as humans.

Who Flung Dung based?
Thanks for the laugh nigger.

Chinks dont want to turn everyone into niggers so fuck no.

No Chinaman has ever flooded my country with Muslims and niggers.
No chinaman has ever attempted to indoctrinate my children into some degen lifestyle and inject them with hormones to become some horrific impersonation of another gender.

Don’t see how China run world can be worse than the Jew run world.

who gives s shit about chimneys
Am stand on train pack for go to work
There is women only car because jew infect Japan subway management
But I am in the man train
RIGHT NEXT to me is a girl high school student study textbook
THIS IS NOT RHE FEMALE TRAIN
THE FEMALE TRAIN IS 1car away
WALK THROUG THE DOOR BITCH
this is not for you
Fuck hate you, make train crowded by take you own special train car but THEN YOU STAND IN MINE
I HATE UOU
I HATE HATE HATE YOU YOU
SCUM

They are a small global minority and hardly worth paying any attention

this bait again.... stop falling for this shit newfags

sage

They literally practice a form of economics created by a Jew.

>Shalom and A Happy Hanukkah To You

Attached: 54c.jpg (500x333, 27K)

based and 228pilled

the chinese "mandate of heaven" means
1. niggers reenslaved/ground into fertilizer
2. gays sent to reeducation camps
3. muslims hunted down and exterminated

sounds great to me tbqh

the chinese "mandate of heaven" means
1. niggers reenslaved/ground into fertilizer
2. gays sent to reeducation camps
3. muslims hunted down and exterminated

sounds great to me tbqh

BITCH I try to go convenience store but SYUPID BITCH stand next to me is now go to convenience store, if I follow maybe assume be teenage girl follow pervert, INONLYBWANT BREAD because can’t have time for breakfast with wage slave living death life
YOU BITCH I hate you uniform with tartan skirt and tie a little cute but please die

They will start flooding you with Chinese when they do run the world. That's pretty much how the sinosphere was established. Ask any SEAniggers and they would describe chinks they same way we do about jews. They have interbred with the locals and look like them. Kikes' only advantage over chinks is looking white.

You have no proof this happened. Anything can be faked with a movie set.

LMFAO Aaron B T F O

calm down zainichi-kun

The problem with totalitarian regimes is that there is no accountability. The regime could pull a Thanos and decide to kill half the population one day.
That is why people invented representative government.

goddamn someone recruit me to be a part of these professional shitposting subversion social media teams, I've been training for the job literally for 10 years by now

Fucking idiot. They already learn their own version of all these events. They think tank man is Mao stopping the Japs. "Tiannanmen Massacre 1989," in their version, was the government hesitantly squelching a violent uprising, with more casualties on the soldier's side than the rebels (who shot first).

Because their cultural isolationism immunises them to Jewish shenanigans

Attached: 1558657889845.png (443x436, 239K)

You should get banned if you post a file with the same MD5 more than four times a week.

What I've noticed most from the Chinese is how arrogant they are. They literally think they can build a better civilization than the west. They think their knock-off nation, with fake law, fake engineering, fake medicine, etc is superior. They can catch up to us. They can stop us. But they'll never get farther than that.

Show evidence.

...They don't think the tank man is Mao you fucking idiot. Where did you get that from?
Yes, because I was a violent uprising. The rebels had forcibly taken much of the city. Even then, all neutral non-Chinese sources who were there claim not a single shot was fired at Tiananmen Square. Stop blindly believing (((American))) propaganda.

Attached: 0f8.png (1022x731, 643K)

Not entirely. They know what it is they just don't talk about it because they can get in trouble.

Fuck China. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Attached: 12-donald-trump-finish-the-wall.w700.h467.jpg (700x467, 115K)

I don't know Chang, you tell me?

Attached: 1497772516681.jpg (2000x1500, 1.47M)

Nice maybe I can get an upgrade on my current Chinese gf

>Look Mom, I posted it again!

For americans, hell yes, for everyone else, no.

Based because if they aren’t they don't get to travel anymore.

I like China. My waifu is Chinese

Attached: 1530378196026.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

China shills are either Alt-right faggots who know little of the country aside from the "stamping out degeneracy" and the rest are Chinese agents trying to brand China as good.

They don't even know how things work.

Kazakhstan?

Attached: make-my-day-plo7ud.jpg (250x187, 11K)

More proofs than the nanjing massacre, about which you let the kikes come and build a museum for you, which has an entire floor dedicated to hideous jewish art about the holocaust.

Imagine just deciding everything you don't like was a complete fake

No one cares about insect people.

Nah they just want to turn everyone into slant eyes fuck that and fuck you

Fuck off Pajeet

why does this keep getting posted in any thread about China?
are we supposed to ignore the fact they are the ascendant economic force of the planet right now because of something that happened 30ish years ago?
is it meant to encourage us to hate the Chinese and compel us to make war with them?
Is it meant to make us more contemplative as if we can't see what's clearly happening in the world?
who keeps posting this shit?

>insulting the God Emperor
>based

So becoming a human is worse than being a nigger? Go fuck yourself jew.