Illinois Legalization Thread

This is an historic occasion - Illinois is the first state in the midwest to legalize recreational dude weed lmao.
Also, after years of fireworks and guns coming across the border from our retarded redneck neighbor, I unironically can't wait to flood Indiana with the stuff.
I'm going to try to open up a shop right on the border, like they do with fireworks stands.

Any other Illinoisfags getting comfy over this shit?

Attached: marijuana_042018getty_0.jpg (640x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESUCb0bfsIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE

enjoy. it only took me (seattle fag) about 3-4 years to realize that getting it legally on every other street corner was the worst thing that could have happened to me and my wife.
>but...but I won't smoke THAT much more, user
keep telling yourself that

Attached: 1473376570076.gif (275x248, 2.33M)

>worst thing that could have happened to me and my wife
Similar thing happened with my cousins in Cali, but they slowed down again after a year or two.
I'm mostly looking forward to being able to buy ecig cartridges instead of flower.
Fuck smoking, honestly.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ESUCb0bfsIk

Attached: image.png (680x680, 221K)

Fuck off jackass. Michigan is already supplying Indiana.

I recommend a relaxing indica strain.

>Michigan
I think you mean Canada.

Shit yea

WEED

>getting high and killing babies

Attached: ill_and_annoy.jpg (649x1024, 93K)

You know that Michigan is in the midwest right?

This shit makes me seethe with rage. May God's judgement come swiftly and spare not a single one of these child murderers.

>implying the overwhelming number of babies that are killed arent niggers
Why do cuckservatives want niggers and degenerates to reproduce so badly?

send some to louisville plz n thnk u

That’s partly why I grow my own. I produce more than I can smoke by myself, so I have extra to give away. I unironically think commercial operations should be illegal but any home producers should be left alone. So I support legal cannabis just not commercialized cannabis.

Weed sucks, when will I be able to legally buy sheets of LSD and 2C-X RCs

no state is libtarded enough to just give away freedom without taxation, except maybe vermont

Yea but I feel the same way about alcohol. I know my view isn’t realistic and will never be implemented.

>her

Jesus, the anti-male rhetoric is strong in our society

Attached: 1559449606026.jpg (716x714, 83K)

Seeing a picture of the white infant induces rage, but remember its mostly so niggers will stop reproducing in Chicago. No ones telling you to do this, and to the cunts that do it will obliterate their cunt and cant have kids no more.

What does a women have to do after getting raped by a ghost?

Get a Aboooooooooooooooooooooortion