The problem is White Suicide, not Genocide

>Whites are breeding below replacement levels
>Whites eschew their European cultural heritage in favor of American cosmopolitan nog culture
>Whites are literally and figuratively castrating themselves by the numbers out of guilt

Tell me again how there's a White genocide happening?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (600x817, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXt0JhMitc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a genocide because those behaviors were systematically planned and programmed

And no, not going to give you a rundown on how.. If you don't know it's because you wilfully do 0 research or reading, and are set in your ways before you even begin the search.

>breeding below replacement levels

so?

Attached: FF971FCB-BF39-4817-BEA4-E492F1BC8723.jpg (849x849, 273K)

Die kike.

//thread

kys

in my life ive tried to kill myself 5 times
what i learned is 5 ways that wont work

im not suicidal now

t. just a white guy

Fuck off Pajeet

/thread

Based leaf speaks the truth.
Said it like it is

Almost as if kikes thought we forgot about this

Attached: 1559296320798.jpg (1466x1131, 207K)

>Da J00s

Predictable. If Whites really are this easily brainwashed, then maybe they aren't the superior race you all make them out to be?

Attached: 1559511786219.png (626x856, 74K)

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

Thats a bit of an exaggeration, and further more I don't really care THAT much about Whitey (though I hate nog culture with a passion).

I just think the White Genocide conspiracy theory is bonkers and every indicator of such a thing is mostly perpetuated by other white people (not just Jews, sweetie).

>easily brainwashed
It's been going on for decades on many different levels, and even if some are "easily brainwashed" that's not an argument against the clear and deliberate attempts by jews to get rid of us.

Attached: 1549196715820.png (763x742, 682K)

/thread

Attached: D5360DA7-B845-4662-AB11-F28EEEAF979F.jpg (200x240, 8K)

Attached: 0cams6.jpg (1024x1282, 190K)

Jow Forums:
>there is no such things as institutional racism, suck it up minorities
also Jow Forums:
>there is a highly organized persecution and extermination of white people being effected by minorities through all aspects of society and all of our problems may be blamed on such

wew lad. now that's what I call NPC

Attached: 1531694863279.jpg (328x333, 26K)

Attached: 99n6vv.jpg (1747x2048, 451K)

Attached: q49fr4.jpg (640x928, 127K)

Attached: vy3xwf.jpg (690x694, 110K)

Attached: x05qmp.png (2000x1557, 423K)

Attached: 69v2fm.jpg (1920x2625, 264K)

Attached: h8i6qj.jpg (1054x1346, 48K)

Attached: j3tlku.jpg (1212x1558, 603K)

See the effects of "diversity" in my country, we are a fasist unpatriotic brown land, in earlys 1900 was the 5th economy in the world untill jews

youtube.com/watch?v=hXt0JhMitc0

Attached: mqdcvp.jpg (595x819, 127K)

Attached: tvl8mo.jpg (550x848, 150K)

Everyone is brainwashed. Niggers and Arabs and even Jews are just as brainwashed. Judaism is the biggest cult in the world, they brainwash their own children to perpetuate their agenda.

>Tell me again how there's a White genocide happening?
it's based on the UN definition of genocide, which is rather loose. according to that definition people can have the choice of not reproducing due to factors that make it difficult to do so and it's still genocide. but you are absolutely right that whites do not have their priorities in order. you can't blame everything on (((them))).

>leaf
every single time, i bet u catch jamal jizz in ur boyhole

Both things can be true at the same time, I know that abstract concepts are difficult for shitskins to understand.

Attached: wak66z.jpg (3181x3794, 614K)

>Arabs and even Jews are just as brainwashed
bruh orthodox jews and muslim arabs have a really high birthrate.

Attached: z6unlf.jpg (1091x842, 112K)

Attached: zef6lo.jpg (903x788, 195K)

Finally someone agrees
I made a post about this months ago but they could not see

no shit, no one is mass murdering whites like the govt is to fucking colored people. they are racist and killing their own citizens because of their skin? so sad man..

why are americans so fixated on black cock? how did this become your national banter? "black cocks jamal nigger semen BBC lmao" every single american post on this board. stop projecting you faggot

>minorities without jobs or property or power are oppressing middle class white people with assets
how

Attached: 1548707487950.jpg (986x600, 280K)

>Castrating themselves
Is this true ?

if they look like the faggot in that pic i hope they all kill themselves

>A few unemployed leftie losers = a genocide conspiracy

Wew lad

Are Japan and South Korea White countries?

Did you think that obvious propaganda would somehow sway my opinion?

Yup

Attached: 1557247875536.jpg (1242x587, 93K)

Because that's what their program is. I never said they were brainwashed in the same way. Everyone's program is different.

>>A few unemployed leftie losers = a genocide conspiracy
The point is that there are many who walk around with anti-white posters yet nothing happens. What do you think would happen if the opposite happened? What would happen if a white person told non-whites that they're replacing them? What would happen if a white person posted on Facebook that non-whites are going extinct and there's nothing they can do about it? What would happen? I sincerely doubt the media and Facebook would turn a blind eye like they did with these anti-white statements.

>Are Japan and South Korea White countries?
Those two images can perhaps be applied there. No where does it state that it is absolutely exclusive to white countries, obviously. You also didn't directly address the points they made, how convenient.

>Did you think that obvious propaganda would somehow sway my opinion?
I did not post those with you in mind what so ever. You're a brain dead lost cause. This is the world wide web, anyone can access those images, and if they're reasonable and logical, they'll notice some patterns.

Take this for example. It's weird that a Jew is the head of a pro-black organization right? Weird that they also push race mixing. Weird right? This is literal fact too. NAACP and Arthur Spingarn are real things.

Wrong because the birthrate is low because of feminism, as admitted by feminists, and feminism was created by jews, as admitted by jews.

Its both actually

Naming the Jew gets whites off drugs. Don't matter if it's right. Just matters if it's best for my people.

Lil peep was killed by Layla / toopoor

jew produce medication that makes you want to commit suicide

jewish doctors push said medication on white people

white people kill themselves

RIP MY DUDE LIL PEEP

JEWS
KILLED
HIM

>Behavioral sink towards suicide using psychological tools tried and tested
>OP pretends it's not genocide
Yea I think you're right