British Muppets, BTFO eternally

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1135223272361136128

youtube.com/watch?v=iFRJ1xkQ3tQ

If British cunts had any honor left, they would just murk themselves already

Attached: londonistan.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CdXV7cG5Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=2zGnxeSbb3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Europe is fucked beyond repair

Attached: 1543531854436.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

Show your flag, you're probably a Brit yourself.

Feels bad man. If our home grounds can't hold, what chance do we...
Oh wait, we left cause you guys were faggots in the first place.

Attached: 1544021865319.png (680x446, 99K)

dear god that islamic call to prayer

it sounds like hell

>byzantium and persians fight brutal series of war for over a century
>at their weakest islam flies in and eats them up
>two world wars (really just euro wars) that almost destroy the west
>now islam is flying in to eat us up
Really makes you think.

Attached: hdenial.jpg (657x702, 67K)

Did they have a permit for that?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA OMG

FUCK BRITWIN LMOA

Kek how the brits are allowing that

Kek
youtube.com/watch?v=3CdXV7cG5Qw

Attached: france yasssss (423523).png (935x773, 989K)

Give them time. Remember mudslimes are like rodents.

Attached: 1540665722635.jpg (650x829, 188K)

Police state? Try to speak up -> bigot
The west got too confortable and let their guard down and now are paying the price. It's like that "first they came..." poem: first they came for speech, then they came for guns, and now that they can't have what they need, they're fucked.

I wish I had an AK47.

It's not hard to get one, the trick is to keep it.

When things do kick off here, London and Birmingham will make Grozny look like a fucking tea party.

Attached: 1557835249391.jpg (584x794, 171K)

And feed it Belgium user, ammunition is hard to find here unless you have a loicence or contacts.

the benefits of multiculturalism. all you really need is money

Attached: 233735.png (830x750, 590K)

We can also thank the eu with its free movement idiocy.

Illegals firearms come from the shitty eastern mafia.

>shit that doesnt even happen here

Attached: 1463481090747.jpg (536x536, 41K)

It's fake

Sources: trust me dude

What exactly is the problem here? Muslims celebrating the end of ramadan? Get a fucking grip. They're not 'taking over'. My neighbours are Muslims and they're cracking lads.

That's Nelson's Column and it is indeed true. Liberty 4 all!

This really is fucking shocking. What in the absolute fuck is going on in London? How did the people there let this happen? Why isn't anyone there doing anything? It's so fucking bizarre, it looks like a completely different country compared to where I live. There's literally about 10 sandniggers running kebab shops in my town of 25k, no mosques in sight. I just can't imagine how things could change so drastically without local white people doing something about it.

The problem is that Islam seems to be the only religion that has to be so fucking loud and in your face. Morning prayer for instance. Imagine listening to that every FUCKING day.

Dear Lord, you have to be kidding?

No doubt, the Met granted it to them before they even asked for it

In theory, couldnt one break one down, wrap in bubble wrap, and mail in a box to our euro bros that are in need? This is totally a fictional idea

Attached: 1551714812292m.jpg (737x1024, 112K)

>memeflag
opinion discarded

Kys faggo

ammo

Longbow works just fine

>Longbow
Fuck that we wont be fighting armoured knights, get a horse bow and learn how to hold arrows in the hand like lars anderson. After only a few days of training I can loose 5 arrows with decent accuracy and power in just 13 seconds.

If I spend enough time training and I could get that those numbers up to like 10 arrows in 5 seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=2zGnxeSbb3g

>falling for the lars meme
kys

It's not a meme retard.

>What could be more insulting?

Attached: wtcminaret.jpg (800x960, 97K)

Is that what happened in the bataclan, pierre?

Attached: xbataclan_cropped1.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.DHZToSjIN31.jpg (800x600, 93K)

It is a meme, that's not war viable.
The reason why were didn't use composite bows in northern Europe is because they fall apart with our weather.

what freaks me about this is that the building behind them is the national gallery. one of the best art galleries in the world. the collection's value probably runs into £billions and it is not possible to insure it.
it only takes a few of those fuckers to yell that there is something offensive to islam in there and the whole fucking mob would storm the place

This is a fairly old video.

You don't have a right to mock Britain after you allowed Jews to demolish New York with the sole aim of turning the Middle East into a terrorist haven.

Come do some archery with me, you stand 30 yards in front of me and we'll see how viable it is after 13 seconds.

for longbows you'd need to be standing about 300 yards away, somewhere like charing cross station. then you could get a rice bowl from the big branch of itsu there as well

Attached: 1503178498837 (1).jpg (1280x2026, 880K)

As soon as I put on a thick jacket you aint doing shit unless you hit me in the eye.

>he actually believes this
Bet you'd never put that theory to the test, dull cunt.

t. cuck

Attached: MuslimPopChart.jpg (1500x2500, 820K)

You're responding to a subtle goalpost

Any bow that you'd use for deer is fine. 50 pounds or more and broadheads on a heavy shaft.

Longbow fits better due to you know, Brits (even if it was Welsh).

1 center hit is 1 dead person for those self-defense situations.

and you're responding to man with a huge American dong

This was for a vigil for the christchurch shooting months ago

op sucks cocks

A sharp broadhead will slice through ye olde gambeson, which is far more stout than a thick modern jacket.

Needle points/Bodkins will go through stab proof vests (thin steel plates).

Ammo is not hard to make

Get em before they're banned, lads.

Attached: british_survival_guide_01.jpg (600x400, 49K)

hah u act like anything is gonna happen, u will just slowly be invaded and not even put up a fight

Attached: 1557368339226.png (710x577, 30K)

In theory yes and you would probably get away with it, but if customs decides to check the package with the receiver you're absolutely fucked.
It's so easy to get guns in Europe it's not even worth the trouble, ammo is the real problem here.

>Longbow fits better due to you know, Brits
Longbows are best used in static formations. I'd prefer to use Lars' techniques with a horse bow, much more flexible, you can shoot fast while moving around, very useful against a moving target of course as you can give chase while shooting very quickly. Much less of a chance of a target being able to get away before getting a bunch of arrows stuck in their back. I think horse bows would compliment hit and run guerilla tactics far more than longbows.
I lol'd

Attached: 1547326427320.jpg (540x305, 55K)

so that's why the polis are seizing all the spoons.

It doesn't really matter with the speed shooting stuff. You fire from safety/cover with accuracy, just like you're hunting deer with a bow.

Loosing down a hallway in home defense, or plinking roving gangs in a civil war. You want distance and barriers between you and the target.

Up close, and you use a spear.

We deserve this. The BNP and others have warned about Islamification for decades, way before the grooming gang scandal was in the media but they were either laughed off or ignored. Now the chickens are coming home to roost and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Just have to accept the new reality and move on.

Attached: 140.jpg (1536x1024, 258K)

>It doesn't really matter with the speed shooting stuff. You fire from safety/cover with accuracy, just like you're hunting deer with a bow.
Of course, I understand, but there's always the risk of missing a fatal shot/missing entirely and alerting the target/s. Being able to shoot quickly seems like a skill that could be extremely useful in a target rich environment, or against a fast moving target.

Idk if its the video but lmao that is actually louder than prayer calls here, we even had a law to decrease the volume they are at.

Based and brie larsonpilled

imagine christians doing this. in london. they would be arrested.

uzi's you say... OY VEY PAY US FILHTY GOYS

>murk

You are a fucking southerner, probably a paki too. If I had to bet I would say Brighton