Is he lying?

Attached: lazar.jpg (298x220, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igUMDICqTpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BVLzM7Q_Sh0
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kk1J2XNoBU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_genetics
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aurora-anti-gravity-spacecrafts/2860314511001
foxnews.com/science/christopher-mellon-official-ufo-sightings-real
youtube.com/watch?v=seKvFOrcQPI
vimeo.com/298813944
youtube.com/watch?v=qMQzY3D5_S8
youtube.com/watch?v=dyvEJd-VufM
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4
youtube.com/watch?v=bDPmvdpgaZE
youtube.com/watch?v=NmLYtuUzlsE
voat.co/v/QRV/3247372
arxiv.org/search/?query=anti gravity&searchtype=all&abstracts=show&order=-announced_date_first&size=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He white you all devils

i dont believe him

Who is he and what is he even saying?

Attached: 1556001426262.jpg (480x470, 23K)

why not?

I love this story....this guy was the best. But I've heard interviews with guys who knew him outside of the science/conspiracy culture, and they say he always was a total conman who was always stepping in dog shit.

Nonetheless, great story teller. highlight of Art Bell

hes a liar, and a fraud.

ask him to do some calculus on a white board, livestream it and watch how is engineering credentials suddenly vanish as we all find out he doesnt even know a bit of calc

hes a liar and a fraud. put this nigger on a livestream and have him do basic calculus problems i guarantee you any of his self proclaimed academic credentials disappear

hes a liar and a fraud. put this nigger on a livestream and have him do basic calculus problems i guarantee you any of his self proclaimed academic credentials disappear

Ok u made ur point man

There's no possible way his story is legit

glowing

the sport model is a wicked ride.

100% lying
>In and out for ages
>Just as I was getting photographic evidence they got me perkelee :--DDDDD
>Did you cap?
>N-no lel forgot

Good story, but ultimately over reached and became unbelievable

He's mixing lies with truth, which means he is not credible. Only time will separate the wheat from the chaff.

No.
Robert Lazar, an engineer who worked on reverse engineering extraterrestrial craft
>youtube.com/watch?v=igUMDICqTpQ
His story corraborates Dr. Dan Burisch's testimony who allegedly worked with the extraterrestrials who made the craft.
>youtube.com/watch?v=BVLzM7Q_Sh0
Whose narrative corroborates Corey Goode's who is allegedly a whistle blower for the secret space program Solar Warden.
>youtube.com/watch?v=7Kk1J2XNoBU
Go look up William Tompkins and Micheal Salla cause they speak of the same things.

Shill harder

Wrong. Everything you know is a lie. Interplanetary travel is the norm for intelligent species. We are a farm.

Attached: u898y8h8h78h.png (844x2196, 183K)

"cool, ya made a rocket car? Here, we're gonna put you in a room with a UFO, try to reverse engineer the reverse-gravitational system. We couldn't find anyone else who knew how to do it. Maybe with the knowledge accrued from building your rocket car you can figure it out. Just fuck around with it and hit it wit some wrenches from your tool box"

he was a part of a team of decorated engineers, look at Dr. Dan Burisch's interview. He talks about this stuff in more detail.

Lear got him the job there. Unless Lear is a liar as well.

Yeah; Nigger Dan is just shouting "credibility"

Attached: MarciaDanTableEat.jpg (350x245, 25K)

lol so here he is enjoying a meal with someone in ty-dy what's your point?
Here is him after it was known an interview took place.
Which wasn't unreleased until well after it was recorded.
Also
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_genetics
>Positive evidence for admixture was first published in May 2010.
>He discusses this in 2003, when the video I posted was recored.
And
>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
>He speaks of this too
And
>solar event/time line paradoxes also discussed by Corey Goode.
Evidence is overwhelming.

Attached: burisch01b_03[1].jpg (400x427, 23K)

He is a proven conman even in the ufo community.

No.

His story has been consistent the whole time. His body language is not that of a liar. He's had a handful of prominent people confirm his involvement with los alamos on the down low. And his story for losing clearance is a super common reason for losing clearance (going through divorce).

doubt it. he talked about element 115 before it was added to the periodic table. he also talked about a hand scanner that measured the length of your hand bones to identify you. not to mention knowing when certain ufo tests were happening.

>he talked about element 115 before it was added to the periodic table
That's some crazy shit, when I showed my Dad the video he was element 115 wasn't real, I kept my mouth shut knowing in that moment the table went to 118.
Coordinated effort much?

no i wish it was true but for me i think he is not saying the truth

Rem Lezar?

I also think he's withholding really important information. Information that would jeopardize other people's lives and livelihoods.

I believe him.

No, but he was chosen to be put through a staged program specifically because he was identified as someone that would go public with it. He's said many times that he has lapses in memory and was ordered to drink unknown substances. He was hit with the MKULTRA bat in order to push false narratives. Note that all of his information on aliens comes from being handed a dossier with that info, a collection that perfectly mirrors dossiers shown to investigators such as Linda Moulton Howe and Bill Cooper.

He was taken to Groom Lake, shown some fake shit while having his brain fucked, and then spooked into "spilling the beans."

Maybe this.

What about the corroborating whistle blowers?
>Burisch, William Tompkins, Goode
or the fact the craft he describes functions just as:
>military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aurora-anti-gravity-spacecrafts/2860314511001
regarding g-wells and g-hills
>pic related
or how about?
>foxnews.com/science/christopher-mellon-official-ufo-sightings-real

Attached: brown[1].jpg (418x249, 18K)

he's not lying, but he was setup by the government to feed disinformation to the public. he believes it was real, but it was actually a hoax perpetrated on him to create a government psyop.

give souces

Mentally handicapped American.

Yes.

I watched his newest documentary. He is a weirdo who comes off like kind of a idiot. But he knew many things he shouldn't of, and is still hassled by fbi because they think he has element 115 somewhere.

>knew where testing ground for weird aircraft was. Took friends there filed crazy ufo lightshow
>knew wall paint and other mundane facts of area 51
> knew names he shouldn't of
>knew the company that was recruiting talent
> people denied he worked at los alamos only to be proven to worked there because of a internal news letter
> knew about biometric hand scanner , picture finally shows up .

In the end its hard to deny he knew something because he gas too much inside knowledge

there are no sources for anything that's been said in this thread, but here's the reasoning behind bob lazar being used as an unwitting psyop agent:
youtube.com/watch?v=seKvFOrcQPI

Jacques Vallee, either Messengers of Deception or Revelations, I think the latter. In it he discusses speaking with Lazar and finding him to be an honest man, so honest that he includes in his testimony having his blood tested frequently, lapses in memory of his time at Groom Lake, and being ordered to ingest unknown substances.

All of Vallee's books should be mandatory reading for Jow Forums

This is what is sounds like. The CIA did this to a guy called Paul Bennewitz in the 1980s. They had job cover as USAF OSI and were in charge of counter-intelligence to stop the KGB spying on the development of the SDI "Star Wars" program and they caught an American scientist with high tech gear listening in on their laser testing facility in New Mexico so they launched a campaign on him using laser tech to fake UFOs in the sky and all sorts of shit.

The scientist ended up reporting the UFOs to the Air Force and the CIA counter-intelligence went to his house and PsyOpped him into believing there was an alien invasion, had the NSA hack his crazy C64 antenna dish setup to send him messages, sneaked into his house and injected him in his sleep with psychedelics to turn him crazy and he ended up in an asylum for the rest of his life.

Lazar is full of shit he went to a liberal arts university not Caltech, the docs were found.B o r i n g !
Most people in so called Ufology are full of shit.
With very few notable exceptions
Valle, Hyneck, Friedman, Randal. Everyone else is full of shit and /x/ tier.

I have a degree in neuroscience.
Real fucking mentally handicapped huh?
You can't understand electro-gravitics because you're from a fucking island. Have fun fishing.
Meanwhile I studied electro-magnetic fields in relation to cognitive neuroscience and worked with electrical engineers.

Attached: 20190602_191816.jpg (1840x3264, 1.69M)

>there are no sources for anything that's been said in this thread
see
and
>Mirage Men
>vimeo.com/298813944
>Mirage Men is about how the US government used mythology to cover up their advanced technology. It prominently features Richard Doty, a retired Special Agent who worked for AFOSI, the United States Air Force Office of Special Investigation.[6] Mark Pilkington's book about the project, also called Mirage Men, was published in 2010 by Constable & Robinson
also
>youtube.com/watch?v=qMQzY3D5_S8
Corey Goode discusses different groups fighting over what is to be and not to be disclosed to the public.
Sure I'll watch the video you posted.

I bet if you went fishing you'd spend the whole day trying to figure out how to attach the lure with math. Nerd

DUMP RECIPES

DUMP in Loo. add 1 can creamed corn. serve

I just dont understand. Now the gubment is coming out and flat out admitting they're very aware of the UFO phenomenon and that they have access to its technology? Whats the motive? This guy seems to corroborate Lazar's testimony at face value.

youtube.com/watch?v=dyvEJd-VufM

>Paul Bennewitz
>Mirage Men
see
There are disinformation psy-ops out there. There is definitely some shit going on. There is definitely stuff being hidden from us.

>CHRIST THE ETERNAL TA OMEGALUL

>I fish for carp, bass, and sunnies for fun and have been doing it since childhood.

>has a degree in neuroscience
>Believes Corey Goode.
Pick one

>The CIA did this to a guy called Paul Bennewitz in the 1980s
Air Force OSI, but what's the difference, eh?
The crazy thing is that the man who admitted to leading Bennewitz down the fake rabbit hole, Richard Doty, still shows up in UFO circles and is taken seriously as a whistleblower. Or rather, the other embedded assets like Greer give him airtime so that the whole con job keeps trucking.

>Corey Goode
"I went to Mars as a supersoldier for twenty years before getting sent back in time to make it as if it never happened and all I have to show for it is this NOTHING"
Goode is another disinfo faggot

lololol good one.
I cook too, lots of different dishes.
I also love chemistry too cause that's chemical cooking.
>not meth tho.

Attached: e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43[1].png (390x470, 8K)

Yes I believe in Christ and God.
I also study different perspective on spirituality because philosophy fascinates me.
There is far more than the physical.
Returning to God is what this is all about.

>Goode is another disinfo faggot
>corroborates a ton of other credible people though
>youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4
William Tompkins has laid out his credentials and all of the shit he says lines up with Goode.

replied with
dunno why the original post was deleted

Corey please fuck off and take your fan boys with you.

Yeah they are trying to distract from FISA declassification.
They are setting us up for a false alien invasion.
It will fail.
The secret space programs will be disclosed to the public as well as all of the hidden and advanced tech.

>Whats the motive?
i think the motive is what it's always been: feed the public with some half-truth story with enough lies that will both... a) discredit the story and, b) poison the well of the entire UFO topic. Thereby making anyone involved with the topic seem like a crackpot.

While that diagram conveys the right message, the "gravity well" aspect of it is kind of incorrect.

So the reason why Ben Rich got all excited in the early 90s was because a breakthrough occurred about a year after Bob lost his clearance was out of the program. The breakthrough was in the fundamental math behind gravity. Looking back at the michelson-morely experiments and more importantly the Sagnac experiments from a century earlier resulted in the breakthrough.

The breakthrough being that we were approaching gravity, both the strong and weak nuclear forces, incorrectly.... The medium of the universe (now known as the Higgs field or the Higgs boson), is the medium through which electromagnetism propagates. When you enough energy to small enough volume of space, it compresses. Add quite a lot and it reaches a limit where it can no longer compress and so diverts the compression in a dimension perpendicular to the 3 dimensions we observe (4th, or as we know time). This causes a whirlpool/vortex where the fabric/medium of the universe (higgs field) flows towards the whirlpool/vortex (particle), and then back in time. This is why particles experience time but light does not. This is why in particle accelerators, subatomic particles will often briefly manifest and decay away when enough energy is in a small enough volume without the existence of a projectile particle or target.

Gravity is the effect of the flow of the medium of the universe towards billions+ vorticies clumped together. The medium is both elastic and nearly frictionless. So when you jump, the current of the universe towards the earth is flowing you back to the planet.

Going down the "ether" physics path that lost out to the more socially popular quantum faciton in the 1890s helped the Skunk Works, among a small handful of others, understand the nature of the technology they were seeing, which led to the next steps.

>CIA and military intelligence "leak" a predetermined narrative over and over through investigators like Linda Moulton Howe and useful autists like Bob Lazar
>spooks implant agents into UFO research groups who adhere to that narrative
>other agents claim to be whistleblowers and tell stories that align with that narrative
>these fake whistleblowers are picked up by the agents embedded in the research community and promoted
Vallee exposed this shit decades ago and retards still buy into it.

>I believe in Christ and God.
Now your retardation makes sense.

The next step being how the craft accessed the strong nuclear force to lens the flow of the medium as it wished, because the medium/ether/higgs field can flow and expand and contract faster than light can propagate through it.

Yes

Wow you are so smart, next you'll be telling us exactly how to find the gravitron. Do you want you Nobel prize now? Let me just see those non linear equations mapping gravitational forces in cartesian space again...

hey, im just telling you what happened.

>At college
>Femnon: Hey user, if you're an A student and a party animal, how do you also believe in aliens?
>Let me tell you about aliens and oneness girl
>chugs vodka
>red pill time
>endess with oneness and love

Attached: 20190602_193918.jpg (3264x1840, 1.06M)

>gif related
>me not giving a fuck

Attached: ezgif-4-9e3b161e6727.gif (180x320, 504K)

I have always known that ether physics is not obsolete or outdated.

When I first read about it, I thought, wow why did they discard this framework.

It works well mathematically as well.

Links please to papers that support the view you espoused? Sacarsm aside, it's a good post.

Interesting, sources please? I'd like to read more.

The topic is becoming too accepted in society due to mass media potential in forms such as the internet. Even with such massive control over information as provided by Operation Mockingbird and the oligarchical ownership of most media platforms, the strategy of "deny and ridicule" has been losing its effectiveness. It has essentially become a matter of time before the topic goes truly mainstream, considering polling shows a ~40% global belief in alien life with outliers like 60%+ in Russia.

Notice how the new releases are indeed being framed as new? The objective is to bury the history of the cover up along with all of the crimes committed to maintain secrecy; to pretend as if it is only now that the establishment is taking the topic seriously hand in hand with the public. It is a stall tactic while work to control the internet more effectively is done and social control programs like the social credit system in China are brought to bear on the West. It is being managed with multiple levels of narrative, such as fake narratives being fed to the UFO community through frauds like Greer, Wilcock, and Goode. The objective is to keep people from looking at the hard evidence themselves, because that is what leads down the path to advanced technologies and psychic phenomena. They don't give a shit if people jerk themselves off about blue bird aliens just waiting for humanity to prove itself worthy of contact at some indeterminate time in the future, because the truth has nothing to do with extraterrestrials.

For a more thorough explanation, I suggest checking out Richard Dolan's vlogs on youtube. Amusingly enough, what got me interested in him wasn't his UFO content, but rather that he was pretty much the only person outside of Jow Forums I saw who railed against the treatment of John McCain as anything other than a warmongering shill for the MIC. He's also one of the few people to stress the importance of Operation Mockingbird.

You may disagree with me, there is a lot of stuff out there and whole lot of reasons to think what each of thinks given our own view of reality. I respect your opinion.
>Now your retardation makes sense.
lol without God there is nothing.

>can't understand science
>insults more intelligent people
>ISHIGGITY DIGGITY DOO

Can't you search arXiv?
You fucking spastic??

After reading about this guy, listening to several interviews from him and seeing what's done since, I'm inclined to believe several parts of the story. Not sure about all of it.

The dude was a legit scientist having done all sorts of interesting things since then including being the owner of one of the most sophisticated science companies out there as well as developing his own hydrogen and rocket cars,

Because he lied about his degrees, education, and time at MIT. Never offered any counterclaims to the fact that there are no records of him at these major institutions he claimed to attend. It's sad really that he is such a LARPing faggot. He helped to derail legitimate inquiry.

The UFOs Lazar claimed to work on were seen by hundreds of witnesses including Bill Cooper, radio host Billy Goodman, John Lear and many others.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDPmvdpgaZE

youtube.com/watch?v=NmLYtuUzlsE

(cocksucking kikes trying to bury Bill Cooper's videos on Youtube)

Nah I don't think so, he looks good to me.

wut?
I asked for sources because sharing information is something you do over the internet. You made the same request and then called me out?
lol Jow Forums never ceases to make me laugh

Dolan is one of the better so called 'researchers', but he's still full of shit and embellishes.
Just read Lt. General Twinning's 2 page report on your own and it'll all make sense. He says the US could make aircraft like the UFOs. Read it yourself; don't rely on any cranks to tell the truth.

QRD? Who is this? Looks like some computer dork from the 80s.

>cocksucking kikes trying to bury Bill Cooper's videos on Youtube
user, so many video I have watched, are now gone, makes me rage, I started saving shit cause of that.

"Glowing." "Shill." Of course these are not arguments or contributions at all, but since your other favorite LARP, Qresearch is over, you come here to annoy everyone with your stupidity. Fuck off.

hard to tell, not sure on him either way is possible

Government smear, they tried to kill him too but he had protection. Bursich's stuff as a microbiologist all checks out.

I asked for the academic papers twat face

Its surprising he wasnt phil schneidered yet.

Miss you phil :'(

It's disgusting how these kikes are pure Orwellian evil and are burying so much of the content and interesting figures from our immediate history. Watching them try to make Bill Cooper videos hard to find is my canary in the mines.

Shit is going to get bad and young fags like the ones in this thread will never know the truth about things like Bob Lazar or Bill Cooper or Area 51.

>asks for sources
>I asked for the academic papers twat face
Excuse me? Are academic papers not sources?
Do you have a middle school education?

>Qresearch is over

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>they tried to kill him too but he had protection
They didn't try to kill him, he would be dead if they tried to kill him. They scared him, such as the story he recounts of having his car broken into and the Uzi he stashed therein being placed on the seat. The goal was never to kill him, but to scare him into the arms of George Knapp.

>The objective is to bury the history of the cover up along with all of the crimes committed to maintain secrecy
honestly that's an impossible task. when 100% of the world believes in aliens, everyone is going to know there was a cover up. nobody will actually care though, just like nobody cares that our current government is completely lawless and does whatever they fuck it wants.

Nah shit is breaking right now otherwise the UFO phenomenon wouldn't be mainstream like it is right now.
>voat.co/v/QRV/3247372

Can't you search arXiv?

Interesting. He said was shot at while driving in one interview, don't remember which one. Where did you hear this?

And now you are part of the new propaganda line, the they are not aliens, not extraterrestrials manipulation propaganda project.

Nice try.

Bob Lazar is based. FBI raises him just talking about maybe having that crazy element required for anti gravity (can’t remember the name of the element)

>The goal was never to kill him, but to scare him into the arms of George Knapp.
what's hilarious is that the government knew Lazar was friends with John Lear. there's no fucking way they would let a friend of John Lear anywhere near a UFO black project, unless they were setting him up, which is exactly what they did.

Can't you?
>arxiv.org/search/?query=anti gravity&searchtype=all&abstracts=show&order=-announced_date_first&size=50