I can't cope with reality anymore. 2 years ago it was all laughs and fun in this boards...

I can't cope with reality anymore. 2 years ago it was all laughs and fun in this boards, distancing myself from ever engaging on this place. Now, I look at the window and I see: that fucking lazy gypsy bringing potheads to the neighborhood, that fucking moor who's unintelligible music blasts even the thickest of walls, that bimbo slut who has tasted every color of dick possible, etc. I'm gonna die soon, anons. The blackpill is consuming me...how do you cope with it?

Attached: 1528211543178.jpg (464x480, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvuNBssXG8
youtube.com/watch?v=CC4_Kj4ak8w
youtu.be/xYCTtFF7g-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in the hope things will get better

Watch the show do not take part, you stupid faggot.

Attached: bq-5cb112620ddb7.png (460x295, 128K)

You havent truly taken the blackpill if you havent been able to cope with it.

Faith, user. That thing the kike shills keep coming here and telling you is bad. Dig deep and find faith in God or the evil of God's enemies will crush you like an egg shell.

IronPill

/Sig/ hard and prepare.

Attached: 1558139112524.jpg (500x427, 38K)

The blackpill is accepting reality.

>Yet another faggot gets his mindfucked into breaking his mental sanity by using this board.
Pay attention, the abyss also stares back.

Attached: MetaPepe.gif (600x450, 1.99M)

IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK IT STARES BACK

Attached: 1531588396550.jpg (779x900, 172K)

lmao shut up nazi
nazi scum, off our streets!

this

this

But your streets are filled with muzzie niggers. What Nazis?

Attached: 1557689689332.jpg (579x443, 97K)

>how do you cope
Why cope?

Attached: 70831348-C95D-476C-90BD-A8BDDF6D325D.png (435x463, 195K)

Endure the power or surrender it.

Attached: 1559315887112.jpg (960x640, 76K)

You need philosophy. Read everything from Plato.

Carlos Castaneda, you idiot

lmao shut up nazi
nazi scum, off our streets!

Same. I hate Catalonia with my hearth but I can't move yet. Have faith in God, desu it's the main reason I haven't killed myself. Soon brother. Dios esté contigo y te dé fuerzas.

GTFO NIGGER KIKE

Against such overwhelming apathy is there any real way of dealing with it? We're seemingly so demoralised that our societies have lost some sort of vital spark, a vigour or almost spiritual animus that drove us forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=CC4_Kj4ak8w

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’"
- Jesus (John 15:18-25)
Never Despair youtu.be/xYCTtFF7g-E
Hang Tough user

This.

Attached: Survivetheredpill.jpg (1133x1766, 866K)

You have to find a way like water always finds its level.

have sex incel

OHOHOHOHAOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. WORLD BURSTING IN FLAMES AND THAT MAKES BOY SAD. MAKES BOY MAD. MAKES BOY PINK. MAKES BOY WANT ETERNAL SLEEP. MAKES BOY FEEL PAINFUL MEMORIES. AH.AH.AH.AH. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. MAKE IT STOP. MAKE IT STOP. MAKE IT STOP. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. MOMMY MAKE IT STOP. MOMMY PLEASE. MOMMY DON'T LEAVE ME. MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY! I CAN'T BREATHE MOMMY! MOMMY WHERE ARE YOU! MOMMY I-I-I CAN'T. AH PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH HIM MOMMY. DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS MAN. THE THINGS HE WHISPERS IN MY EAR AS I FALL ASLEEP. THE THINGS HE TELLS ME MOMMY. THEY'RE TERRIBLE, HURTFUL THINGS. MOMMY PLEASE LET ME IN. I'LL BE A GOOD BOY. I WON'T BE A BAD BOY EVER AGAIN MOMMY. MOMMY!MOMOYMYMO!Y!Y!M!OYM!YOY!Y!Y!MOY!Y!MOMMY!

Mommy? No...it's no use. Hahaha. Haha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ah. ...

Attached: 1442741608837.png (300x367, 33K)

Did anyone here ever seriously follow this? I feel like not even the author of that post followed his own guidance

No u

what a leafy post