Why is it that the incel epidemic is exclusive to the far/alt-right? Why doesn't it appear anywhere else...

Why is it that the incel epidemic is exclusive to the far/alt-right? Why doesn't it appear anywhere else, and why are incels so violent?

Attached: Incel Def.png (984x706, 69K)

The Jews destroyed Atlantis for evil aliens

Attached: atlantis - Copy.png (1198x671, 1.19M)

You know why it doesn't bother us when you call us that fake name? Because we know it isn't true and in fact describes YOU.

Attached: Antifa Incels 2.jpg (823x1024, 146K)

tis a shill job pushed by kike meme flaggers like you faggot

sage this bait you newfags

True. Isn't the left famous for becoming the gf?

You'd be violent too if you were a hideous momma's boy who was unable to flourish in society. That being said, Incels need to die. At the very least Incels should remove kebabs before they remove women.

Left wing women are whores

nah women are more dangerous than kebab

>Why is it that the incel epidemic is exclusive to the far/alt-right?
It isn't.

Attached: average commie.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

Leftist incels can’t admit they are incels. That’s literally it.

Incels are mostly not white
Also incels are mostly alt right, because alt left incels dont declare themselves incels, and are actually still thinking that being a "nice guy" or "friends" with a girl will actually get them laid
Which of course is not true, those people will stay virgin, yet they are not taking steps accordingly like the "right wing incels" simply because of not being red pilled and lacking intelligence

An user here once said that leftists become beta orbiters or trannies, rightwingers become incels or they self-improve and make it.

I don't think that is always true but it often is.

Left wing incels are good cucks and don't dare to complain about m'lady.

Why is it that the degeneracy epidemic is exclusive to the far/alt-left? Why doesn't it appear anywhere else, and why are degenerates so proud?

Imagine we go cucked so badly as a society that we let women become dangerous.

Isn't half the left literally obese beta males who want pity pussy for being "a good ally"?

Ironically I used to be left wing when I was young and a virgin. when I started fucking and entered the work force for real I became right wing.

ISIS was basically entirely manned by incels.

high test

They are using a poll from 2001 as evidence?
That's retarded.

There are plenty of tubalard/skeletor incels on the left too, bud.

>buzz buzz buzzwords
is there a bee in here?

Its time to stop posting, faggot

This is true, the only people who use incel as an insult are women and anons who post on Jow Forums

Didn't incels used to be called nowag?

As Luiz Felipe Pondé says, being right-wing is horrible to score some pussy.

most incels are ethnics. lots of curries and rice-niggers
fucking retarded image

Right wing whites are the only ones having babies

far-left = cucks
far-right = incels

It's not excluive to the dissident right. It just so happens that the dissident right talks about the problem because they're the ones who want to address the social disintegration. And because they have taken such a strong stance on the subject, they have basically become the standard bearer for incels.

>INCEL
incel is a reddit word. anyone that uses it is a reddit roastie or a leftist D&C shill.
soon all incels = single white men.
then all incels = terrorists that need to be monitored.

Attached: 1pzrdd.jpg (640x636, 51K)

>antifa
>violent blacks
>muslim extremist pets
>jewish genocides and oppression of Palestians
I think the left and their jewish overlords are more violent t+b+h

incel is such a normalfag word, its for wannabe trendy idiots who think they're onto the next big thing. go listen to soundcloud rap and catch megaherpes u stupid nigger loving kike forgiver. i hope u die in a chemical fire u fucking wannabe cool loser

Attached: 1559260431962.png (1080x899, 656K)

yeah pretty much
>dad has some comedy show on
>some comedian cuck comes on
>starts talking about muh incels
>this is some mainstream cable shit like jimmy fallon
>I had just walked out of the room to slice up some cheese for cheese and crackers
>end up slicing the entire block of cheese slowly over 5 minutes as the segment plays
>my dad was in another room and my mom was half asleep but I am pretty sure they could hear it
>25 year old virgin next month

You better not have wasted that cheese

Can confirm, father of 3

Attached: you know who.jpg (272x479, 30K)

Right wingers are often very mad and angry young white males. It makes sense that they become incels since they’re frustrated that they cannot thrive in a world that’s moving more to the left and abandoning dogshit ideologies like those found on the right.

This

Not this

because they don't accept cutting their dick and balls off or jamming our cocks up a dudes shit pipe as solution unlike leftards.