NAZIS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvuNBssXG8

everyone in the comments approves.
most stay he should have used bricks

Attached: 1542256944434.png (640x480, 20K)

No matter what you guys will say, that guy deserves an invite to the ethnostate.

>btfo
We learning new words now , juif incineré?

there will be no ethnostate nazi pig

kill yourself you fucking subhuman

Lel, the second these 'people' come up against determined and vaguely competent resistance they get their shit pushed in and have to rely on the police for protection.

Dogpiling a single, overweight larper in the street? Oooh much skill, very scary.

That "Nazi" is a Leftist Larper if I ever saw one.

Okay, my analysis is that this is a Leftist Larper, who is unironically Jewish and Homosexual.

Do you people actually think you can win? Honestly? I mean everyone including your own race hates you.

Youtubers can moderate their comment section.
Considering the uploader went through and liked every comment agreeing with him, I betcha he hid every comment that was Pro-Nazi or Anti-Antifa, faggot.

Attached: ag-youtube-creator-studio-community-comments-2.png (600x153, 13K)

i'm not interested in winning. 90% of the white race can go fuck itself. i'm interested in forming a shadow organization of the top 10% that will pursue our interests not for the whole race, but only for those within the organization. it probably already exists. except i wasn't invited.

>Youtubers can moderate their comment section.
"
Why waste an egg? I mean a brick is reusable! "
second most liked comment, 360 likes

no one likes nazi incels

Attached: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

a decentralized organization like the CIA or international spies you would see in movies.

This is the smartest thing I’ve read on this board

What race is he?

Literally this. It happened in berkeley and then they started getting the ass handed to them on the regular until the jewish law firms stepped in

>everyone in the comments approves

Attached: 1544674159337.jpg (859x348, 22K)

>no on endorses the nazi
>every comment saying he should be killed has like 300 likes
lmao

subhuman

Mentally ill guy.

he is a spic

>Mentally ill guy.
ikr he is a nazi

Attached: 1528657318669.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Member Sacramento I member Sacramento

Attached: 6E1328F3-CF3D-41BC-B68C-9016ED6AE0E5.jpg (460x428, 39K)

Member 45 I member 45

Whatever dude, your country is gonna burn in your lifetime and you people might just get whats coming to you one day.

And dude i'm a normal guy who goes on here occasionally, with plenty of friends and I can assure you that normal people hate you retards a hell of a lot more than the far-right

A world exists outside of your metropolitan, verified twitter, shitlib echo chamber.

Nazis in the US used to look like pic related not some kind of fag rambling

Attached: George_Lincoln_Rockwell_nation_of_islam.jpg (1600x1118, 266K)

lmao that bitch got shot

serves him right
a good nazi is a dead nazi :^p

>I can assure you that normal people hate you retards
who? the average people who decided to beat up the people in the vid? he wasnt beat up by antifa but by random new yorkers

How many people here do you think would like to see you killed? I bet it's more than 300.

Damn, Rockwell was pretty handsome, a shame he's gone.

oh no the 300 nazis in the world want to kill me I m so scared :cc

Attached: 1549247594368.jpg (578x566, 17K)

Why are you sperging out so hard bro, what has the far-right ever done to you they're probably gonna be the one's to save France if its still possible. You don't believe me, I know but you'll see one day, forced immigration AT this speed will not end well for anyone.

woah you're right that was so grassroots and authentic!

he will get a visa but then should be asked to leave after some time