Brit/pol/: kino *Edition

Dying for the right cause. It's the most human thing we can do.

Attached: br.png (1920x800, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aUYTiSFnh0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48491731
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44040766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MUMMY WIPEY NOW I NEED TO POST TED AGAIN

Attached: ted.png (1791x1237, 197K)

no it is not, in the eyes of a human anything can be justified.

it's a good job I'm not human then.

I have a question guys. Why do white people in Britain and white people in some parts of America look so similar?

Attached: phat.gif (400x268, 1.02M)

>amerifat philosophy

It's true though.

go back to where you belong

As a Jew said "let's die for our ideals, but let's make it a slow, slow, death"

British genes

no its not. i'll just use his logic against you
>i'm a human and my opinion is unique hurrhurr so your opinion = btfo

Anybody fancy getting what these figures are referring to?

Attached: figures.png (542x814, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3aUYTiSFnh0

Attached: Wyrd.jpg (632x768, 427K)

did i ruin the thread yet?

*guessing

Reminder that the country is FUBAR and there is literally NOTHING any of you can do about it.

Attached: peterpoetry.jpg (850x480, 96K)

Wouldn't by any chance be the percentage of native british whites would it?

White population I bet. Sad we have to die in such a way, but it is what it is.

Number of white people.
Not white natives, because then it would be lower.

>I have a question guys. Why do white people in Britain and white people in some parts of America look so similar?
You are a fucking brainlet? They obviously have some diaspora.

Attached: 8232B997-9587-4435-BD8D-AF8EBB3CF365.jpg (1000x562, 85K)

Bring back the rope for:
murder
treason
rape
child sexual abuse
torture and maiming
cokeposting

Attached: noose.jpg (400x400, 14K)

% of births to white British parents.

Close but wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

being an incel
spending more than 5 hours a day online
not having had sex ever/in at least 2 weeks
not having been employed ever/in at least 2 months
having no friends
relying on mum to survive

Still in favour of it?

Reminder that defeatists are the biggest fags and pussies going.

Imagine losing to this. Imagine this forever being your destiny. I hate you, fuck you.

Attached: 1558617108018.jpg (828x1222, 589K)

What's your favourite sex position and why lads?

>Your mum, your dad, etc, nice one

percent of poofters

>cokeposting
Based

wtf I love paki rape gangs now

Tell me how you're going to save us all from the demography bomb then you dumb incel shit.

Attached: newgamesmug.png (499x499, 18K)

Wrong.

rapes

>he thinks that is what we lost to
We lost to an international cabal of elites whose power is almost that of gods, and whose secret technologies (if their know technologies are anything to go by) could destroy entire nations with the press of a button, and leave no record of them having done it.

It’s not going to happen

Wrong.

It's quite funny really
>man on his 8th culture changing book claims to have given up

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I'll give you one two more minutes to guess before posting the answer:

Instead of native British whites, perhaps native English whites?

Wrong.

% of people who identify as Christian?

Stop blackpilling us.

Yeah sure I'll just share with some blackpilled cowardly fuckwit an in-depth exploration about the myriad of ways things could or are going to go, including the demography bomb, and await your response at midnight to just be "we're still fucked lol give up".

I don't give a shit enough to convince you. I only have one question though, why don't you blackpilled folks kill yourselves? Legitimately, what is there to live for if it's only going to get worse before you inevitably die and then you have to endure all of this terrible terrible scawwy suffering? What's the point? If you know things are fucked, so fucked you cannot act, what is the point of living if you can't even settle down with some nice bird and have some kids in some nice part of the country that won't exist anymore?

>MUH ELITES MUH ELITES MUH BRED ELITES
Fucking hell man, always the same with you, leave me alone with that shit, you aren't right at all yet your mind is made up.

Wrong.

The correct answer is % of White British primary school-aged children. I think they're planning to scrap this kind of ethnicity data being collected for schools.

You need to calm down

Attached: D146478A-45E7-4094-B7FD-A2C1BCBA08B8.jpg (255x197, 7K)

Ahh, so we were all pretty close to the mark. A good game, with sad results.

Only 68.9% nationally as of 2015? Christ, is that correct?

Stfu.

>waaa i wont tell you nananana
Fucking child.
>why dont you kill yourself
A small glimmer of hope.

Dead is dead mate, especially in Britain

I cant believe that climate change thing is in my town. absolute faggots. hows it going for other britfags?

number of fucks given about your little game by London borough over a 8 year range

no surprise, i was expecting something more interesting lol

Apparently so. That's a drop of 1% every year for those eight years, in other words.

Based Ann Widdecombe, "maybe we can cure gays with science?"

A bit overcast today desu

Total % of crime committed by whites.

Guns count as science don't they?

There's no coming back from such an ethnic decline, because soon the rate of intermarriage will increase and the same result will come about. We don't see ourselves as a group, so only we will intermarry (and even then only our top tiers of women), so the conquest will continue there as well.

she's probably lesbo in the closet deep down, old spinster hag

it was raining in my town. I enjoy it to be honest.

>A small glimmer of hope.
For what? Why, isn't Britain as good as dead? Don't call me a fucking child when you've got your mind made up already, I've spoken to at least dozens of folks like you and it's boring beyond belief. It's like talking to something that isn't human. There's literally no reason for me to give you my epic grand ten step plan to save the white race or what the fuck ever, because that's not even what I'm getting at.

Same advice to you, end your life.

Britain's being "reborn" apparently lads. I wonder when it's due.

Attached: reborn.jpg (904x343, 47K)

Percentage of people who identify as English or White British

Fastest growing ethnic group is mixed-race apparently:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44040766

Who cares?

Brexit has fucked the country
Prove me wrong

Reckon she's trolling about trannies with this comment? She alludes to gender reassignment. Maybe she's trying to point out how stupid it is to encourage surgery to have people "fix" their gender but no medical intervention to change sexuality.

Nope

don't be so scared user, I come from a pretty based area and even the girls make racist comments about niggers. we havnt lost yet.

It already was. The continuity is totally dead, dropped, smashed. Heritage and tradition is a delicate glass object, that once dropped, breaks in to countless pieces where it can only be observed in its broken state, but never again held or passed on.

it's so weird when people like these try and speak as "us" and "we" and "our" and couch their arguments in terms of pro-British patriotism

Baking yesterday and raining today. The garden should come out nice.

the old mixed world utopia
>IF WE ALL JUST MIX THERE'LL BE NO RACISM

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Attached: 4528fe1417887b6f54728e8a3712a1cb25487cc13584c36cb57c52ed07f0a8a3.jpg (625x359, 51K)

>even the girls make racist comments about niggers
I bet they still sleep with them though. Females only make racist comments to get their own men off the scent.

Do you think close-knit communities like the Islamic community, etc, will continue to remain stable and cohesive or will they succumb to globalized atomisation too?

From what I've seen the birth rates among second and third generation Pakistani women in the UK are still quite high and don't really decline that much from the time the first generation arrived (along with the cultural pressure to breed young and fast).

>After referencing the scientific progress in gender reassignment
there has been precisely fuck all scientific progress regarding gender because there is nothing else to learn about gender
As for trannys, how do people get gender dysphoria? what are the causal factors? what are the preventative measures?
These are the important questions people should be asking, but no fucker is asking because they're too afraid.

eliminate all races except white/black/Arabs/Indians/Orientals: racism
eliminate all races except mudbloods: anti-racism

i completely get you. it seems so strange to me that they seemingly think they have the rights to this country and consider themselves as equals and fellow countrymen to us. surely they must know deep down that this isn't the case?

fair enough user. hope it looks nice.

Do I really have to take the Hitchens pill and become a Christian church goer even though I don't believe in god. Seems the best route for the country

Attached: 03b3f0441da4aefa1944be315e1cf7f9.jpg (236x415, 22K)

Israel Zangwill approves this comment.

Attached: zangwill.jpg (321x403, 25K)

I don't think they will, at least not to the degree that we did. And besides, even if they did, there are always more new stock coming in to start from a "clean" condition.

>how do people get gender dysphoria?

by watching jewish controlled media

CS Lewis suggested one of the best ways of finding God is just going along with it for a time

nah i know these girls and they wouldn't do stuff like that. of course youre right that could be happening but the girls im friends with aren't slags. and many of them where im from take part in that climate change faggotry.

where? newcastle-upon-tyne?

>become a Christian church goer even though I don't believe in god
That's not the Hitchenspill.

I don't see how adopting a divine implementation of the passivity, submission, and lack of group interest we currently have will help any one.

True. It does feel strange living in the end days of a civilization. Even four years ago I had no idea this was going on.

Attached: grgregregre.png (750x563, 97K)

It literally has though? British politics has essentially ground to a halt for 3 years!
The electorate is only really able to comprehend one divisive issue, usually taxes. You’ve got your low tax party vs your high spending party (although with the electorate being retarded, most parties just out right lie and promise low tax and high spending), but now the only issue that the electorate can comprehend is Brexit. With neither major party able to successfully represent one side or the other, the electorate has once again sperged out and voted for one issue parties that do have concrete views on Brexit and likely at the next GE the major parties will crumble, and you LARPtards will likely celebrate that, but what about once all this Brexit shit has died down? What happens when the electorate single issue goes back to tax v public spending? You’ve destroyed the two parties with the ability to manifest a mechanism of change? Now you’ll have a bunch of one issue parties desperate to stay relevant will start pandering all over the place to gauge the most lucrative voting pool, it’ll be chaos and fuck all will get done, just bickering and flip flopping focused entirely on winning votes and not actually legislating.

Politics is fucked for decades to come

The fast show was funnier than anything Harry Enfield ever did

I think Powell did that desu, I don’t believe he randomly found him will digging in his garden

I live in a town in the southwest. I don't want to give away my exact location on here. there is a mosque here but ive been slowly getting the feminist girls to dislike them by showing them quran quotes. most blokes here will genuinely dislike them.

What's really upsetting about that is that Europe stays the same, meaning the ethnic replacement continues.

I was about to say 'in a scientific capacity', but reading back what i just said, I don't trust science with this
they are at the mercy of ideologues, they're not allowed to be impartial, and that is just not science

who the fuck am I supposed to trust?
We are never going to get over this hill, we're going to die here

>there is a mosque here but ive been slowly getting the feminist girls to dislike them by showing them quran quotes

Wahey check out the ladies man.

What is a Jewish desert God doing in an English garden anyway?

He’s redpilling his mum

>Graphs past 2030
>he doesn't know

Attached: planet of the atheists.jpg (449x580, 42K)