Attached: trophy.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjBIlQupZfA
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ4ZX4Jl3ig
youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI
archive.fo/aBVEl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First To Awoo!

Attached: 1558895262532.jpg (870x867, 480K)

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

someone has a knife out for Pompeo, this reeks of a targeted leak especially with the Kushner angle

Attached: EF521121-D2DC-4CD4-88B9-1A1CC60B39E6.jpg (1011x1372, 782K)

site is being a dumb

This is awoovement!

Attached: 1537220446162.gif (480x360, 588K)

Gookmook hours coming early today?

I've come to make an announcement, Xi a bitch-ass motherfucker. He deleted my funposts.That's right, he took his yellow fucking quilly fingers out and deleted my funposts like the nigger he is, and he said his dick was t h i s b i g, and I said that's disgusting, so I'm making a callout post on Jow Forums.com, Xi you got a small dick, it's the size of this walnut except way smaller.

Can you imagine looking like Winnie The Pooh? A bear that wears no pants. Now I’m a huge fan of Poohbear, but looking like him? What kind of buffoon would allow such a Winnie The Pooh nopantswearing son of a bitch to be the leader of even a local deli, let alone be his slave? I guess what I’m trying to say here is that Xi Jingping looks like Winnie The Pooh, a fat bear that wears no pants, and if I were his subject (slave) I’d kill myself.

Are we entering an eternal dum age where people only spout stupid and lies?

Attached: 1548617199133.png (287x292, 96K)

Imagine being so triggered by Trump that you make pic related

Attached: SomethingNew.png (1248x1428, 1.54M)

> Are we entering an eternal dum age where people only spout stupid and lies?
> entering
user, plz. "Eternal September" started when the first bloke carved some cuneiform shit in summerian clay tables or something

shut up, nigger

How soon will the glow nigger get here?

Attached: 1512061269568.jpg (640x607, 94K)

Nobody thinks Kushner's plan will work, except Kushner.

Cabinet meetings are going to be held in a sauna like the mob if this shit keeps up.

thank you for linking, site was shitting on me

Reminder: America has already lost the trade war.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HjBIlQupZfA

Attached: 5ab41d7ffc7e93bd088b45f5.jpg (900x506, 139K)

Well yeah, should have baked well in advance but you know what you're doing. Outages are fucking with broader infrastructure and important things.

US infrastructure is fucked at the moment for google related stuffs.

Plato was right in only one thing, writing bad.

Attached: trainpusher.jpg (821x617, 67K)

To be honest that's rad as fuck and could easily become some proTrump symbol, just write "China" in the toilet and TADA

Well their herald Fedoranigger is already here.

>Trump gives fake prize to Sumo wrestlers
Even the Japanese and Shinzo Abe are fucking with Trump but he can't see that.

Attached: 1552583895716.png (800x800, 291K)

I want one

Just imagine if they put just 20% of that energy into solving the grooming gang crisis. The UK has fallen.

Attached: 1557783817776.png (900x599, 1.17M)

it started fucking with me right after i announced, i could've accommodated better if it didn't surprise me like that

Attached: 1533907223902.jpg (1200x900, 380K)

No shit, but the whole point of the leak is to create friction between them (and by proxy, Pompeo and Trump)

it's kinda weird, I can cook literally anything from tex-mex to sichuan to french to thai, using any technique, even if I've never eaten it/was never taught how

Any questions about my small clay or slav people? My last thread probably. Not a shill/data miner, I promise!

Go away snus

he won't, I read him and he bitched out

>Plato was right in only one thing, writing bad.
Buddhists seemed to share that thought
> show, don't tell, don't write
Then they fell for the "monastic life", "written accounts" meme and it all went downhill

What are your opinions on Sumo? I think its pretty underrated.

Attached: mig.gif (360x203, 1.95M)

Will the Awoovment be televised ?

Attached: 1557575429403.gif (900x900, 213K)

>Surprise when it's dominating the thread for like an hour or so

Attached: 1558747726432.jpg (1280x720, 375K)

Zen has a large written tradition and some of it is quite nice. I was mostly joking but people replace thinking with reading regurgitation it seems.

To be fair, it’s something Trump has loved to do for years even before politics

Attached: 868263BF-EC92-4319-8EC0-A50030D6F472.jpg (2000x1333, 573K)

user, they fell when the Bank of England came in. In the late 1800s they had a sandnigger pm already.
How can you summarize your nation's history in one post?

the announcement worked fine so i was experiencing no trouble

Attached: 1530192640188.png (704x400, 225K)

People are grown ups and should be able to find the thread in the catalog.
If it was not an established procedure for so long I would suggest not linking the new thread on the next thread. It could greatly improve the health of the whole thing
> I would also do away with autonoko and every plugin and API and force people to write "noko" in the name field or get promptly ejected to Page 1
> I would also also do away with the catalog and the archive

You guys are so gay. How are you still buying this man's lies. He's on twitter talking about how much he loves faggots and consistently cucks for Israel. Get a grip on reality. You all belong in ovens.

Attached: image0.jpg (661x458, 84K)

>Any questions about my small clay or slav people? My last thread probably.
I have one more. How are women over there, in looks and demeanor?

>image0.jpg
very convincing

>reading the article

Holy shit he didn’t say anything damning of the plan, only maintaining caution against over optimism.

So why are retards complaining about the Mexico tariffs? I keep hearing random people talking about how Mexico is raising prices on their exports to compensate for the tariffs. I mean duh, they're taking a hit in profit, of course they're gonna raise prices. The largest export for spics is Corona beer ffs, fucking beer, so who the fuck cares? This is how the wall cost gets reimbursed, we'll get lower taxes later because of this. It's like plebs don't know how a bureaucracy functions, you take a hit now for relief later.

Attached: 1538165904196.png (587x721, 948K)

Trump won't even have the economy to run on come 2020

Attached: 1537680475576.png (610x445, 56K)

never noticed the shotgun until now

how accurate was the portrayal of your church in that seinfeld episode

Trump saved the UFC

Here's a pretty neat video on trump and mma
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ4ZX4Jl3ig

>Holy shit he didn’t say anything damning of the plan, only maintaining caution against over optimism.

Washington Post strikes again

>Read the headline, not the story

This guy is a fucking joke. (1/2)

Attached: 11BE0C70-0BE4-4E3F-B3B5-5F2913209CAB.jpg (1242x724, 355K)

>((()))

>we don’t talk about genuine disagreements with the Administration

That's bullshit we talk about whatever we want so long as it's Trump related. I agree with the spirit of what you said though- and I often find myself holding back criticisms because of the sheer number of paid posters.

It's funny how often "Trump's Thread" is full of people who disagree with everything he does and spend 8+ hours posting here everyday (even holidays).

If there were no shills- the discussion would be much better.

(2/2)

Attached: D18B672B-8E07-42DB-AFDA-D88089A2D92C.jpg (584x1024, 84K)

You know I'm right.

Attached: MacArthur(1).jpg (423x570, 49K)

Attached: OneDollah.png (1278x1852, 1.64M)

Not a big deal m8, I'm compelled to banter. I'm going to watch this chernobyl thing that people are talking a lot about now that game of reddit is over, seems neat so far. You should too.

Thank you for coming here, it is unfortunate that you are here in such a large technology site issue time where people would be asking you more question otherwise. We always need more good thinking posters with good perspective so feel free to stay and come more. What does the average bottle of vodka run you? Do you have a preference of national dishes? What do you think of your capital city? What do you think of Russia and ethnic Russians? What is normal monthly compensation in Euros or US dollars for a normal person there, and what standard of living does it seem to afford? What would you recommend someone do if they could only do a few things while visiting?

Attached: 1484449284930.gif (500x383, 593K)

You aren't though, there is no better alternative
We work with what we have, not what we want

Maybe the people complaining about the mess shouldnt have made it in the first place. This dumbass has done nothing but bemoan Trump since he announced.

i wish i could hate this yid off a skyscraper

>please help me get into the debates

>"hey buddy, got a quarter?"

Brah! This is the same guy who threatened to nuke us.

>pro-NAFTA
>the rest of this tripe
This fucking kike, I swear.

Trump is nominating an anti-gunner as head of ATF.

>"Late on Friday afternoon the White House released an official statement that Chuck Canterbury, Jr. was nominated to become the next ATF Director.

>Unfortunately, Canterbury has a long history of publicly supporting and endorsing anti-gun policies, anti-gun Supreme Court nominees, and anti-gun high ranking government officials.

>In his official capacity as President of the National Fraternal Order of Police, Canterbury has:

>*** Supported radical anti-gun Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

>*** Supported former Attorney General Eric Holder -- Obama’s head honcho who ran the deadly Fast and Furious gun running program.

>*** Supported expanding the federal government’s gun registration schemes.

Even more troubling, Canterbury’s FOP is currently lobbying AGAINST Constitutional Carry, even though the vast majority of law enforcement officers support the right to carry.

Trump 1 year ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI

>"Take the fire arms first and then go through due process second".

Attached: oh no no no.gif (480x270, 3.65M)

>Zen has a large written tradition and some of it is quite nice
I am familiar with accounts of it but never read it either in first party (can't read the language) or even translations. I truly should, just not a priority now

> I was mostly joking but people replace thinking with reading regurgitation it seems.
I was not. Real culture is oral tradition, written accounts always always ALWAYS deturp both the actual content and the meaning of mostly anything.
Go no further than the US constitution.
> despite Its motivation, debate, approval and actual text being thoroughly documented people STILL discuss if they meant "people not connected with a milita have the right of private ownership of firearms with enough lethality to take on the federal government army"

It takes a fucking storyteller repeating it to the local community and then passing it on to the next storyteller telling it to his contemporary community and so on and so forth to have something to stick in the minds of the populace.
They may not understand it fully but they'll never fucking forget it, ever. People may not be familiar with the teachings of Jesus in the gospel but they fucking know the three wise men names
> and it's not even in the bible but in some apocryphal book

Hard to have objective discussion when there are too many layman around that don't know squat about our government beyond the 3 branches.

Is there any feel worse than knowing that the media is wrong about Drumpf, but wishing they were right so that he'd put this disgusting kike in the FEMA camps?

so he's ok with not having a solution to his own policy? sounds like a qualified candidate for president.

>virtue signal
>beg for money
Like clockwork.

Of course there is no better alternative in the current system of elected kike puppets. Just so long as you know Trump is a cuck for Israel and loves faggots.

Attached: download (1).jpg (284x178, 7K)

He's made a habit of nominating people who hate doing the job, for the job. It's his style

Anything he does to punish Mexico makes me feel better about the immigration situation. I would have thought that three years in we would have some kind of solution to illegal immigrants driving down the wages of citizens.

I voted for Trump to change things and it seems like everyone else in power is working against my vote.

> PEAK TRUMP

>Trump is nominating an anti-gunner as head of ATF.
BASED
Are you not tired of winning yet?

Attached: 1554845289820.jpg (512x599, 40K)

>literally who?
you are right though, he is a tard

> T-THAT'S IT, I'M NOW A GAY FURRY

Attached: resist.jpg (1200x1444, 181K)

>Of course there is no better alternative in the current system of elected kike puppets
Then why are you so asspained?
Why attack a figure, instead of where your ire is focused?

Yes. The left wants Trump to be Hitler but better so they can live out their Soi Wars Hairy Pooter fantasies, but we want him to be Hitler but Better to get some things done faster.

Do you guys blame non whites for hating white people? I think it's justified given what white people have done to their homelands over the years. The bigger problem is that most whites have given into Jewish conditioning of self hating and now refuse to stand up for themselves anymore

Attached: 1472744911067s.jpg (231x218, 9K)

A gay Muslim furry.

At the end of the day, only potato (us) matter.
Looks vary based on ancestry, not gonna lie we have some heavy Russian post-war genes running in us, and some jewish I believe. But one thing I really notice in girls in my country, is love for babies/family. Even degenerate, bad choice making thots, once knocked up, will focus on offspring/husband rather than selfishly themselves. Most of this is help from old fashioned boomer babushkas, don't know if they keep family values when boomers die out, I sure hope so.. Seems every girl here loves kids and are also open minded, so it is sort of modern times and old fashioned fused together.

For me personally it is not that great. Most population are normies here, I can't find cute anime loving, Jow Forums browsing girl but that is okay, it should be rare.
Can't say. I have never watched Seinfeld. There is this one German band that moved to Latvia because they were amazed by how many different churches can opperate so close to each other without conflict here, now they make songs in our language and seemed like cool guys from what I've seen. It is kinda true, religious people mind their own faith and are not so keen on recruiting, except those bloody Jehovas witnesses, fuck those guys lol

I see it as a unique opportunity to educate people about economics and politics. Schools and the MSM are not doing their jobs.

>Do you guys blame non whites for hating white people
Definitely, it's duplicitous to expect that they can hate you, but we can't hate them despite the fact we've literally carried them for centuries now

Well, time to either watch Sensei or sleep. See you folks

What's the matter, shill? That whole MIGA bullshit didn't work? Why did you stop campaigning for Yang 2020 so fast? Did the check bounce?

racism is natural

Attached: 1545072986816.png (500x365, 77K)

Thanks for the answers, come back always, people here really appreciate

I don't blame any race for loving their own race more than all others, but I do blame them for hating another race out of sheer jealousy.

Roger Stone speaks

Attached: Insta.png (1266x1496, 722K)

>He's made a habit of nominating people who hate doing the job, for the job. It's his style. Trust the plan, goy.

Attached: 1517041347958.png (633x758, 132K)

Remember that story from Chosun Ilbo earlier this week about North Korean negotiation team being executed and Kim Yong Chol put into forced labor?

Almost like you should be careful taking South Korean news on North Korea at face value

Attached: C196F684-0C36-40E1-8E44-DE0965AA2011.jpg (964x618, 273K)

Media are making efforts ton dox people who create videos and images that damage left wing political objectives. Protect yourself and don't leave breadcrumbs for left wing organizations to harass you.
archive.fo/aBVEl

See you soon I hope, best m8.

Attached: 1559486698936.png (954x304, 63K)

I blame the DNC and media for making them hate me.

RARE TRUMP WITHOUT TIE

Attached: FDF50016-2558-4095-BC07-EAB345F304FB.png (750x1334, 531K)

What if I don't care if I'm harassed?

A halt on immigration for a few years would do wonders for our burdened system but I feel he's waiting until post-2020 to go for it and make a real effort towards ending the incentives that bring them here.

That's quite the positive take on it but you'll get worn out, there's more ignorant people than one person can educate. Doesn't help when half of them can't be bothered to read the thread to see if there inquiries have been answered already.

Attached: 1543541396106.jpg (384x359, 45K)

he's practically naked, desu

Attached: 1559422230591.png (1993x1996, 2.22M)