Why Homosexuals disgust us

There has always been an intrinsic disgust of them Throughout history and culture. Why is that?

Attached: 200px-Imer.jpg (200x275, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MADvxFXWvwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gee Timmy I feel a bit uneasy around narcissists and sociopaths
>"Wow Sally, don't be so HATEFUL"

no one likes the idea of poop on a willy and a leaky anus.
Women whomungst do anal are just as gay.

Good morning

Female brain in male body. Literally diseased to an extent from xenoestrogens.

It's the inner gay in us.

Attached: 1406928958761.jpg (342x271, 32K)

because they get aroused at the idea of puttubg their dicks inside the asshole of men? Where shit comes out? Bacteria and fecal matter ridden anusses?

Why are there so many gays who betray their own people?

Attached: download.jpg (254x198, 7K)

Instincts.
Sex is supposed to be between men and women for procreation. That's what sex does. Make babies.
Men fucking men accomplishes nothing but destabilizing society. Look around. This month is public indecency month.

Tbh that fag is much better as a cross dresser

they pervert N
ature so it is intrinsically revolting.

Attached: no_homo.jpg (900x900, 435K)

because they are mentally ill and create more mentally ill people by practicing it.
in addition they are vessels of illnesses. why should we like them? now kys bot

In the late 90s or early 00s I saw a BBC programme about disgust. Presented by some professor.

He said we're disgusted by homos because it's there to keep us procreating with the opposite sex. Or something like that.

The BBC seem to have memory-holed it.

because the lifestyle of faggots is degenerate and repulsive. as for the intrinsic predisposition of homosexual men toward other homosexual men, that is usually not such a big problem as long as it is not thrust upon the public or pushed into the media by a powerful cabal of jewish elite. plus, the love and bond between a man and a woman are irreplaceable and the literal sense of a man and a woman make it impossible for a man and a man to procreate much less actually function properly

are you kidding? no... just no.

I dunno... the no children thing I guess?

perhaps subconsciously you can smell a higher load of parasites

Because they will fuck your kids

Because they're promiscuous enough to create and foster STDs all on their own

they have sex where poop comes out

I think there's a consensus that has been reached...
It's because it's where poop comes out

have sex incel

Beta uprising has begun and there's nothing you can do

It's pretty simple.
Disgust is disease prevention 101.
Disgust by shit is to help defend against stupidity.
So faggots stick their dick in shit to fizz more inner torture..

we're too cute, you're just coping

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1707, 436K)

Maybe its because they suck dick

Attached: 0we.jpg (480x284, 13K)

Oppenheimer wasn't a fag, unless OP is implying that the father of the atomic bomb was disgusted by them too.

bump

Attached: bump18.png (540x631, 637K)

Same reason dogs having sex makes you want to throw up. Its a sexual thing you dont get an erection at so your natural response at it is disgust.

I didn't know Oppenheimer was a fag. A scrawny neurotic kike, sure. But not a fag.

Dogs having sex doesn't make most people nauseous, it's just awkward to watch. Gays on the other hand are actually disgusting.

Something must be wrong with you to not get disgusted at animal sex. How a dog's pussy being near your face would that make you barf?

I was always more emotionally attached to guys and only sexually attracted to girls but I never had sex, don't think I ever will pass my genes off nor plunge my cock into a guy because of my overwhelming instability and stumped social growth. Most of the fags are degenerate fucks who give a bad name to the whole thing they preach, they're literally the equivalent of white roasties. I for my part would rather settle down with the first decent person I find and I see no reason to have 50+ partners.

Near my face??? When the hell have you ever had a dog pussy near your face? I thought you meant on video watching dogs hump.

There are no atomic bombs.

I do when she's sleeping in bed with me and inverted and rolls over I have to keep my distance

A woman's pussy by your face would give you an erection while a dog's would make you throw up. Same way a man's penis near your face would make you throw up but arouse a heterosexual woman. Understand yet?

Makes sense.

Homosexuality is scary because it moves beyond the boundaries of male and female, moving towards an ambiguous hybrid which exists outside of the seemingly rational, all-present natural order. Homosexuality is fundamentally attuned to ambiguity, disorder, and of course, chaos. It represents a threatening Dionysian void that an Apollonian "rational" society cannot comprehend or process.

This is why, of course, homophobia is more "degenerate" than homosexuality, because it's an implicit admission of weakness. It signals an inability to cope with chaos and disorder, a frailty of the mind. To be homophobic is to admit defeat, that one is not strong enough to exist in the natural cthonic chaos of life.

Attached: have sex.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Right wing values are a result of evolved disgust sensitivity. Populations that are exposed to parasites and disease become more sensitive due to selection of revulsion to means of spreading pathogens. Anal sex is an incredible way to spread pathogens, even more than heterosexual sex, which is already risky, but it isn't even necessary to breed. Hence, revulsion to homosexuals, sluts, foreigners, and vermin is a natural product of selective pressure.

I decided to go to a gay bar.
Friend and I were laughing about fags
while drinking and decided to walk into a gay bar and try to blend in and get some laughs.
I lasted 5 minutes. I was completely disgusted.
Nothing funny about that at all. Didn't even finish my beer. Fuck that shit.
youtu.be/MADvxFXWvwE

They carry diseases, are typically pedophiles, and rapists of opportunity.

>Something must be wrong with you to not get disgusted at animal sex
I'd rather watch two black people fucking than The Gays

Humans have been doing hetero anal since the paleolithic so this theory doesnt make sense.
You better mean black lesbians or your a faggot in denial.

Attached: 1557048258574.jpg (600x600, 44K)

ITT: Newfags who probably would be unironically shocked by goatse

easy
>They dont reproduce
>They tend to have women like behaviour, that disgust us for their weakness and helplessness towards men responsabilities
> Their lives are not sumarized by their deeds but by their sexual preferences.
> Gay people are materialistic and brain dead consumers of products.

The anus is NOT a sex organ

Attached: IMG_0169.jpg (487x597, 29K)