Why do Christians deny this?

Attached: Jews-Christianity.jpg (800x600, 79K)

>Kikes say they are the Israelites of the bible and I believe them.

Attached: Jesus was white.jpg (800x768, 304K)

>Bible warns about jews and their tactics multiple times
>hurr lmao kike religion
Schlomo you gotta get more creative with these D&C threads. When you post the same one 10 times a day for months on end it gets stale.

2bh I fucking hate Christianity and the semitic traits it has but I will fully acknowledge how significant it is to actually go to a place with your family as a tradition. That sounds comfy af and I wish my family still did it, paganism in comparison is just faggots taking drugs in the forest and a couple of questionable youtubers who come into conflict with eachother
I reckon positive christianity is ultimately the best solution, like a Paganized christianity, but even that is pretty out of the realm of reality

They are NPCs

Attached: the original.jpg (1000x500, 210K)

>literally posted this for the first time
>accused of being a Jew
I am a pagan tho. but you didn't guess that one correctly. try again.

>I reckon positive christianity is ultimately the best solution, like a Paganized christianity, but even that is pretty out of the realm of reality
that form of Christianity is dead. it is never coming back. stop dreaming.

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (620x465, 35K)

>I've never posted this before; I used a different picture the last 53 times!

Attached: Sage this shill.jpg (1060x579, 94K)

>Memeflag covering up Israel flag

lol at all these Christcucks mad cuz i'm speaking the truth. read A Case Against the Jews you LAPtards.

>image says nothing about Roman policy of immigration that began under pagan emperors
>says nothing about mass expansion of Rome without proper funding that began under pagan emperors
>says nothing about the pagan Roman tolerance of Jews
>has to strawman Christianity because Jews can't argue with facts and logic
>doesn't talk about the Byzantine Empire, or the fact that the fall of Rome was necessary to create a proper ethno-nationalism in Europe and in the end made Europe stronger by virtue of eliminating the bloated, weak Empire and replacing it with vigorous, healthy, regionalism and ethno-nationalism that eventually became a patchwork of kingdoms.
>doesn't talk about the fact that the Christians were heavily persecuted by the Jews
>doesn't talk about all the empires that fell before Christianity began, without Jewish influence, for the very same reasons Rome fell
pilpul bullllllllshit

I wasn't referring to catholicism

Catholocism is literally the Paganized Christianity you spoke of. but it is cucked and subverted, therefore it is useless for whites to survive as a one cohesive unit.

Because blaming the fall of Rome on just one factor is a clear sign of being historically illiterate.

>Stronk pagan Europeans
>Go conquering around the Mediterranean
>Cuck the jews and other savages
>Kill Jesus
>Read on a book they killed God and should become betas
>Comply because it's written on a book and you don't argue with a book
Makes sense.

Look up positive christianity retard

So strong that all the pagans were easily slaughtered by Christians btfo larp somewhere else

>snowyurop pagan losers
>snowyurop christian winners
checked

Timeline
>Jews murder Jesus Christ Second Person of the Holy Trinity
>Jews slaughter and persecute the early church
Romans record this voluminously, graves, artifacts confirm
>70 AD after Peter and Paul are murder by the jews and their pagan associates, henchman, fairy crossdressing boy fuckers Jews revolt
>Titus destroys the jews..some jews remain
>250-300 years later Christianity is legalized

In your autstic satanic jewish chutzoah Christ denial you forgot one simple thing...

You are basically claiming the USA existed before the British Empire..

Let that sink in for you to realize how dumb you truly are.

looks like the night shift of the tel aviv office of the JIDF is busy at work trying to demoralize the Christians
why? because Christ is the enemy of the lying kike and their talmudic witchcraft

Attached: John 8.44.jpg (1810x1843, 498K)

christcucks are long gone

Attached: 3423455534.jpg (1440x1824, 315K)

christians dont know the first thing about their goyim instruction manual