Why is his channel dying?

Why is his channel dying?

Attached: maxresdefault (21).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
i.imgur.com/0CYvvAI.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews

we are all dying

being a jew.

Trump's victory is the worst thing that couldve happened to these e celebs. It made them completely irrelevant and pointless.

He stopped eating baby dicks.

The videos are ugly to look at now.
what's up with that black light background he has now?
the classic white one was perfect.

ever since he cucked on the JQ I can't believe anyone takes him seriously as an intellectual. He's doing more call-in shows now because he's basically a glorified psychotherapist.

Taleb proving IQ's falsity destroyed him.
Nobody wants to listen to a "philosopher" who clings to a false measure.

racist pseudointellectual

Not an argument

Denouncing white supremacy was a mistake, Stefan

After all theses years I still can't find this guy's ideology.

collectivism always beats individualism

He ain't evolved to keep up with the game.

11 year old girls are more redpilled than him.

can't stand it when he interviews basket cases on his channel. Seriously, put the psychology hour on a separate channel or something.

Banned from YouTube algorithms obviously. I haven't seen a recommendation from him in months. I'm subscribed to him and his videos don't even appear in my recommended. YouTube shadowban.

>I'm totally a voluntaryist anarchist
>oh wait theres a rising tide of reactionary feeling let's ride that!
>invoke Mussolini and go full Hoppe
>oh wait I've always been an anarchist:^)

He plays motte and bailey with ethno-statism and libertarianism.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

You cannot be a philosopher and have "sacred cows" you won't address.
You cannot be a comedian and have "sacred cows" you won't address either.

Stefan does not address the jewish question and instead skirts around it with histrionics and placations. Perhaps because he is jewish himself, I don't know.
Regardless, he is illegitimate. There is a reason there are no modern philosophers, for philosophy to flourish you need a society that enables its subjects to be fearless and you need men that do not serve any special interests other than the search for truth.
That is why Plato posited that the philosopher kings would serve as the best rulers in an ideal republic, they would want to rule the least.

the algorithms have essentially blacklisted guys like molyneux over the past ~6 months from appearing organically in user feed/recommendations. Same thing has happened with Jordan Peterson and many others who have been deemed as deplorable by the extreme left. Welcome to the new age.

He is a little too narcissistic and up his own ass.

I like him. For some reason fags here don’t.

Because his videos are boring and he doesn't have the election to talk about anymore.

Attached: wut.png (653x533, 205K)

hes a jew

Based and trully redpilled.

Attached: This.jpg (246x262, 36K)

he cucks out on the jewish question like a bitch

He does talk about it. They have this new tactic where they justify jewish nepotism with the ashkenazi IQ meme. Basically, we smart and have the right to rule over you.

Because he's a pandering charlatan. You can only witness absurd jumps in logic so many times before you begin suspecting his intellectual honesty.

Anyone involved in political talk got a spike in viewership because of the 2016 Election.

That viewership is waning as people are trying to get back to their normal lives. Except a 2nd spike in viewership for the 2020 election and then a final waning that will not be recovered for any channel that cannot adapt to new topics of discussion.

There's also only so much you can talk about regarding politics until you've begun beating a dead horse, not to mention silicon valley trying to use algorithms to scrub stuff out of popularity.

Cucked on the JQ. Sad.

The NAP.

There has been one singular study on ashkenazi IQ with 22 (twenty-two) men as the sample size and no controls. The examination used was the standardized stanford-binet NOT remedied for g-factor. That's it.

22 men were found to have a MEDIAN of 115 IQ, primarily on the laurels of verbal IQ.
That's the ashkenazi IQ myth in its entirety. Not to mention that phylogenetically ashkenazi jews are not even semitic. They are phylogenetically turkish, armenian, italian, greek, georgian. They originate in the Caucasus area of 11th century AD Khazar, so it even coincides with our historical records.

That's surface knowledge, readily accessible data. The other denominations of jews all boast 86-90 IQ, which is what is expected of the erea and genus.

this is the biggest myth about political analysts and politics.

he does talk about it all the time. He just doesnt do it in the normal stormfag neckbeard way.

I stopped watching him because he became such a fucking narcissist and it only got worse and worse.

He's so fucking full of himself that it's hard to watch. It's especially apparent when he takes callers.

I haven't unsubbed from him yet, but I have not watched a video of his in about a year.

most people are too low IQ to appreciate him?

Attached: 12536098818ZmGi9K.jpg (900x602, 96K)

I was just saying that's the tactic these soft right faggots use. Peterson says the same shit. I agree with you.

I have a webm of him shitting on some Israeli for wanting opengl borders in Christian Nations but not Isreal.
I cant upload it though because Webms with sound aren't allowed on this board.

O N E D O L L A R

Everyone left the alt lite for J woke natsocs

Youtube wants to promote ads. Since he does not monetize his videos with ads, Youtube has less incentive to promote his videos. He often has a new video or will go live and it won't show up on my main page, even though I watch his channel literally every day.

Cucked on the HQ too.

wtf......

I've never heard this from him before.....he demands more than $1???

Replying to everything with "not an argument" is a boring meme

Too much of a solo act. He needs to branch out more. Use his dad boomer RESOURCES combine efforts with Nick Fuentes, Sam Hyde, Charles, Toph, etc.

Attached: 1555948069714.jpg (481x548, 48K)

He has back-tracked on that and reorganized his show format afterwards, but yes, I do believe that was a big factor.

Do you also happen to have a webm of his lecture 10 years ago where he mentioned his mother was jewish? The video which he took down around the time he pivoted into political commentary and realized his new base was savvy on the JQ?

Why do you idiots like Sam Hyde so damn much?

owen is more entertaining

Owen Benjamin is an idiot, though.

He's an actor that avoids serious topics and information. Milquetoast.

Most people don't. That dude you're replying to is retarded to suggest mde and molly should team up.

>high-school tier british accent
>literally lower-middle class
>no formal education
>pseudo intellectual boomer with pseudo intellectual answers
>community-theatre ham-fisted acting during call-ins
>rude and a faggot

Stefan is /ourguy/

Attached: Molyneux Videos.jpg (2048x2023, 549K)

Sam is a degenerate and repugnant individual, but he is sincere and doesn't hold any punches when it comes to the jewish question. I despise him and respect him simultaneously.

Owen is eerily similar.
He has built a life with his backers' money. He is largely outside of the fray and will probably lead a safe, wholesome life while the people that subsidize his existence are living in this hellscape. What does he do though? He is pacifying them, interestingly enough. He acts as a valve, he always makes it a point to affirm that he has jewish friends and that "not all jews are bad." He incessantly dissorients with various conspiratorial rabbit holes that he doesn't even go into, he is just ranting about them.
I don't blame him, he got himself a fanstastic deal. A wife(mongrel, but still), children, a pack of people subsidizing his lifestyle, a homestead, an outlet for his creative spurt. He is living the dream.

learn to crosslink newfag, this is embarrassing.

Recommender system fucks over anyone in the right and they won't be recommended to users. Got to search very specifically for them now. That's basically how google is enforcing its liberal retardation. Google is a company that gives 0 fucks about profits as long as they can push their cancerous American Californea Jewish ideology. Their employees are arrogant fucks who think they're all that since they work for Google. Very liberal, extremely anti white and overall complete pieces of shit.
Nothing beats the narcissism of an American idiot liberal mid manager working in Europe for Google or some other tech giant making 250k+ a year.

Q videos are more fun even if it’s all a pysop.

bullshit, I keep getting these faggots recommened to me and I try to actively avoid

Attached: MAGA.png (866x900, 357K)

he's a racist libertarian

kill yourself kike

Because it's on YouTube???????????

Because he didn't iron his wallpaper

living is the same as dying

He has a master's in history.

I just checked his channel, damn those numbers sure are shitty now.

Taleb did destroy him, but more because everyone hates fags who use group IQ as a status marker.

Go dilate your wound.

He cucked out. Decided he liked having a youtube channel instead of getting himself banned.

comment section on his feedback page

unrelated vid i.imgur.com/0CYvvAI.mp4

becuz he becomes boring after youve heard and understand all he has to say.

hes just a hack. the guy is now jumping on the christian train.
haha

He won't say what he knows he has to say.

JUST ONE VIEWER

Attached: red arrows.jpg (1114x412, 105K)

There are no more arguments

Nothing new, only having teen viewers then wrecking them when they call in and then those teens realising that this is extremely basic. He should just say that yes Kikes control the world until he becomes controversial enough for popularity.

>Banned from YouTube algorithms obviously
>YouTube shadowban.
that
they banned everything right wing after the trump victory

He's not heavily constrained to one but he is certainly biased to be anti-government on most things

because he was found out that he cant argue for shit and hes not even a real right-winger

>one dollar

Attached: 1548728291081.png (700x525, 207K)

>Yelling about getting a one dollar donation
It was then I realized he deserves to fail

But he never was. He was always an ancap.

>Judaya
>We are all dyinh!
shut up nigger
become based black men

he would never let people make an argument