And I’m prooooouuuuuud to be an Americaaaaaaaan

And I’m prooooouuuuuud to be an Americaaaaaaaan

Attached: CD9C05B9-533D-4907-8EB8-C23D135F3E48.jpg (750x943, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-gun-trace-task-force-gttf-testimony-highlights-20180126-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hQx76WemmQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Baltimore
>America

think you mean Africa.

I don't think you know baltimore.

If you drive through it you feel like you are in a 3rd world country. Some random nog could shoot you any time.

The best comedy on Earth

Attached: 55F58F48-2E53-4947-905E-06662398368C.jpg (2048x1536, 149K)

There would be names and pictures if these cops were white

FAKE AND GAY

Attached: Criminals hate cops.jpg (1337x688, 133K)

based Baltimore cops

Or if, for example, it weren't total bullshit.

you say that but its not even in the top 10 worst cities in regards to violent crime at last check and has only been there for 2 specific years again at last check

west columbia south carolina had been there off and on at least 4 times over 3 decades. poor people move from other states in and then sperg when they cant even live in this state

about that

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-gun-trace-task-force-gttf-testimony-highlights-20180126-story.html

>Baltimore
That city is about as American as Japan is.

fpbp

t. never been to Baltimore

I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE STATE YOU WONT TAKE MY LIBERTY BECAUSE I AM FREE CITIZEN UNDER MY OWN SOVEREIGN RULE FUCKING PIGS FUCKING BOOTLICKERS WORSE THAN NIGGERS

Based

Why should violent blacks get off on a mere technicality? We all know they are deadly, "unarmed" or not.

do you honestly believe people would never do that?
you do realize they're the ones who "investigate" themselves, right?

Dead niggers is a win no matter how it's achieved. Based Baltimore.

fpbasedp
Besides, the corruption of the whole DC area involves covering for pedophiles and murderers of politicians, now we're gonna cry about planting guns on unarmed criminals? Fuck off

This is why I hate ALL COPS.

BLUE
LIVES
SPLATTER

Attached: 1543087998760.jpg (1920x1080, 610K)

based pedro

fpbp

It might be American soil, but it's just Africans living there.

bootlicking commie piece of shit.

Without America's dedicated nigger killer task force, it would already have become Mexico tier

>baltimore
>60% black

lmao who cares

Attached: 1549995681203.jpg (446x435, 82K)

too late faggot. it happened anyway.

corruption?
in Baltimore?
no way

also corrupt cops is mexico tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQx76WemmQg
>was being investigated for not having evidence of guns they confiscated, kicked their locked door the night before the warrant to check them and didnt even break the lock or even amke it were you could get in, claimed, they got stolen by someone breaking in.

No shit. Chicago cops used to carry stolen "drop guns" in their cars just in case they had a questionable shooting.

Is there evidence of these guns, or is it just a cop trying to save his ass because I don't believe the testimony of any these days.

Baltimore is a shithole full of feral niggers begging white suburbanites to come back after driving them out and calling it racist when they left. They will never come back, but if they did, that would be racist, too.

>baltimore
>70% black
>cops shooting niggers
>a bad thing
How'd you learn to use a computer, tyrone?

Attached: meowf.png (401x576, 596K)

Shut the fuck up nigger lover.

>Baltimore

Who fucking cares, the entire city is niggers

Your point? Baltimore is a shit hole. I welcome you to move there.

I've been to baltimore. It's like the colonized bits of africa JUST after the brits left, before the damage to the civilized veneer showed through. Same thing, more modern architecture. It's nature retaking the land where civilized humans have given up and left.

Attached: 1559497877389.jpg (500x500, 57K)

You'd think that, but OP reveals most of the crime is just made up by the cops and didn't actually happen.

>Baltimore
I can't say I blame them.

fuck 12
fuck racists

They were dealing with the nigger problem the only way they could.

Attached: 1343598776953.jpg (1200x600, 558K)

>doing more to better the world than 99% of people ever do
>corrupt
Could you be any more gay?

Attached: 1558567730817.gif (400x300, 564K)

I live in CO and I heard ads on Pandora encouraging me to move to that shit hole for whatever reason. Desperate

+1 like, you will be dino posting in no time sir

Pfft. Baltimore is an absolute nigger infested shithole. And the crime stats are BOGUS. They will NEVER release the actual crime stats because of its close proximity to Washington DC.

Based

That's the saddest shit about Baltimore, it's actually a really nice city minus the niggers, every year it gets shittier and shittier though. It's going to be worse than Detroit soon, I guarantee it. Detroit is actually improving while all these other cities are going to shit.

>but OP reveals most of the crime is just made up by the cops and didn't actually happen
>1 alleged case proves that "most" of the crime in Baltimore is fabricated

Attached: 1557687511724.jpg (319x319, 16K)

>And the crime stats are BOGUS

Yep, I point this out and people act like I'm a conspiracy theorist but if you've ever lived in Baltimore you know they bullshit their crime stats. New Orleans is the same way.

Based kraut

>Baltimore
>shithole
What's new?

>the worst thing cops have ever been caught doing around here is fucking each other
And that one time 500+ LE's from around the county hunted down a cop killer, cornered him in an open field, and shot him over a hundred times, but only because he also killed the cop's police dog.
Also I don't give shit what happens in Baltimore.

Attached: 1526341116297.jpg (250x250, 13K)

It really is a shame that cops need any reason at all to kill a nigger

where at least i know i'm freeeeeee*record scratch*

This sounds very John Wick user...

>*record scratch*
cringe af

Attached: 1559506471369.jpg (1060x852, 203K)