Asians are honorary arya-

>Asians are honorary arya-

Attached: 1503949307158m.jpg (1024x902, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/a1Atiyv3aRDY/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1559221792461.png (882x1252, 528K)

China is not equal to Japan

why though?

>China

Literally the niggers of Asia

dogs are and always have been food

Japan only

I’d like to know the context for doing this.

Eating +/- to abuse

>chinks

>All china

Attached: 1535578511908.jpg (204x204, 3K)

>Asians are honorary aryans
No one has ever said this, kike. Only nips are honorary. We all despise the insect people.

More suffering makes the meat more tasty.

Japan doesnt eat dogs tho

I believe it's just the Japanese, not all asians.

Japs are honorary aryans
Japan does not equal Asia

>China
There's your problem

Its literally the opposite of what the Japanese are doing to their Wagyu cows, they instead give them daily massages and provides the cows a life of luxury to make them taste good

Tenderizing their meat.

japs are honorary aryans, chinese are ant ppl

Chinese pre-communism were honer Aryans. Taiwan is still based.

The Japanese are Honorary Aryans. Because they are a beautiful, refined, and intelligent people.
Some Chinese, Korean and other Asians are Honorary Aryans, but only a small few. The majority are complete garbage.

Attached: bd5a4fb04223f3b3337b9c2d2ee3dfafd644944cv2_hq.jpg (800x446, 44K)

By asians we exclusively mean the japanese

Any videos of this?

Japan is not equal to India

Japan is not equal to Korea

Attached: pet-waste-disposal.jpg (897x741, 271K)

>gooks are white
>italians aren't

ok i'm done. This is getting way too delusional.

>White people

Attached: Hot_car_death_2_1756490_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 90K)

To be an honourary Aryan you have to at least be human. The Chinese are some form of highly evolved insect.

*Japanese

It toughens the meat, actually.
Which is why you should also always make animals feel at ease before you slaughter them.

I'm guessing what is really going on here is they're walking their dogs in the laziest way possible but their "muh high Chinese IQ" prevents them from checking on the dogs to see how they're doing.

China is a nation of morons.

aww pupper gonna lose its paws

>unironically eating up the edgy ideology of a short painter with one testicle and daddy issues who lead europe to a devastating war
>while not even being german
Can't believe people this guillible exist

we should change the saying to japanese and koreans are honorary
chinks are bug people on average

Japanese only desu

filipinos are the niggers of asia
chinks are the jews of asia

People never said asians, it was Japan.

Nice strawman
Sage

Japanese are non-European whites. Unsurprisingly, they refer to Chinese/Koreans/Vietnamese/etc as "yellow monkeys"

Attached: 220px-Japanese_lady_shoulder_in_Tōkyō.jpg (220x288, 10K)

This, anyone that says otherwise are nasty pinoises

Picture is drive-through take-away food the Chinese way

Attached: volvomekaanikonpoika.jpg (800x640, 67K)

vat tee fakk is that drawing style? looks like a kindergartener made it.

>tfw i can actually understand the title

Attached: watwatinthebat.gif (586x585, 2.79M)

Chinks are subhuman filth, as this image proves.

Japanese are great.

Japan, not the whole asian continent

Attached: 4f87736225ed291601e9b524debb1762.png (808x1119, 1.1M)

Japanese you dumb fuck.

Attached: 1439678580842.gif (500x725, 950K)

I don't understand how these people can be so sadistically cruel and live with themselv-
>Materialist atheist Communist cunts
Oh yeah

China is the counter very atheist wants secretly.

KEK

That geisha is very pale yellow, and tight AF. Don't let the light temperature fool you.

Kill all these disrespectful heretic
niggers.

Attached: 25085B0F-A451-4836-80B4-3F513A5E7441.png (850x600, 1.05M)

t. Shitskin

kike nigger

Attached: italian arm.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

Haga that pic is amazing.

Got outside and see some sunlight m8
>italian
Lmao

so i wouldn't get bullied in ausfalia for being a "wog"?

Do you tan or burn, wog? Simple as that.

I want to raise a cow, and roid the fuck out of him and feed him the best food and supplements and go on huge fucking hikes and feed him clenbuterol for the last 6 months of his life to get him shredded as fuck. Then shoot him right in the dome and get that succulent lean meat

i don't go outside enough to know

It's all about the face. Tan skin isn't an issue because anyone that works outside or goes to the beach is gonna have it

>China

China is not Japan

Attached: anime girl retaliation.jpg (600x564, 33K)

i have this nose

Attached: mednose.png (235x200, 45K)

Curly hair or brown eyes and you'll have to hang around with the lebs

Based chinks putting you dog faggots in your place.

This isn't "med nose", this is alpine nose, this man are similiar to Pompey Magnus, a alpine, SNUB NOSE are Alpinid or NorthAlpinid(Borreby,...) phenotypes.

F for wat meme granny

i have brown eyes but my hair is straight.

I look like this.

Attached: north italian.jpg (731x950, 104K)

Chinacucks and Chinese Agents are the only ones shilling for China. Their "progress" is a Orwellian style nightmare state; but all these faggots say "b-but at least they are stamping out degeneracy! R-right?"

Slants are insectoids and Italians are my white pizans.

Based on your pic, you look very light Italian olive. So yeah, you'd be called a wog. But you're still European.

We burn before we tan, and the few do tan, tan gradually. And our tan is more orange dark olive, so not like the Italians/Meds.

i'd probably get bullied in the midwest for being italian too

With a face like that you'll be too busy drowning in cunt to find out if you're a wog

Have you seen the Midwest lately? It’s overrun with shitskins.

so fucking ick
bitchute.com/video/a1Atiyv3aRDY/

YES! It Is!!

Attached: cow wtf.jpg (450x677, 82K)

You burn because you don't know how to tan

this girl said she'd like me more if i was white instead of italian.

She's russian and also a jew.

so? Still whiter than where i live.

Attached: allison cute.png (533x300, 331K)

*More orange than say dark olive.

She's a bitch. Are you tall? Women love tall and tanned olive men like Italians, no homo. If you're tall, then you've got the perfect combo.

What do you want me to tell you? Me saying that you're white isn't gonna make you white. If the average roastie can tell that you're a wog, I'm afraid you're a wog. Just make the best of it and go fuck some pasta hungry German girls

I'm taller than my mother but shorter than my father so somewhere between 5'8 and 5'11. And no all of the white girls i talk to (polish, german and russians) all prefer effeminate pale pink skin on men. Idk why.

How can you be 100% european and not be white? And girls think italians are shitskins.

Most Australians wouldn't consider non anglos/germanic/scandis to be proper white. Portugeses are European but most aren't gonna be able to properly assimilate as anglos. Even some scandis have this weird looking half nigger/Asian looking face that marks them as foreign.
>girls don't like wogs
Maybe not the good ones but the sluts love them. I just came back from backpacking with a swarthy wog m8. He's like 5'8 full skelly with the beginning of a beer gut and could barely speak English but was fucking a different north Euro girl near every night. He had this swede girl who was like 6'1 on night and I just couldn't believe it

>Maybe not the good ones but the sluts love them.
and why would i want to marry a whore?

I think you need a job, money, confidence and to stay out of Jow Forums. Get this "am I white" thought out of your mind, or else it will fuck with you. Trust me you have it made, you just don't know it yet.

sickening really

literally every type of european is whiter than italians. Even lebs are whiter. There was this kid I knew last year who was half puerto rican and he had red hair.

Why would you want to marry a Germanic when you're a wog?
Why would you want to get married when you can be swimming in pussy?

What are you looking for? Happiness with a women? or Being accepted and considered white? Are you a follower or a leader? Are you a sheep or a wolf?

>Why would you want to marry a Germanic
because i find them more attractive than women like this, which i already find on a daily basis.

Attached: francesca.jpg (640x640, 146K)

>What are you looking for? Happiness with a women? or Being accepted and considered white?
both

So basically you have white envy and seek our approval. Get your shit sorted m8.

user, I...

many italians were attacked after 9/11 for looking like shitskins

what

Well, I can't help you. There are things in life you just can't have. Why are you so consumed with wanting to be considered white? I may not consider you white, but maybe another white will.

Yeah because many wogs look like Arabs. This doesn't change the fact that you need to accept your lot in life
Men telling you that you're white out of pity isn't going to make you white
Anyone else on Jow Forumssaying you're white isn't going to make you white
Marrying a 9.8/10 blonde Nordic girl and having 9 kids isn't gonna make you white
Just accept your wog status

nobody here thinks im white. Europeans will always consider what's below them laterally as non white. North italians think sicilians are niggers, austrians consider north italians niggers, people from kent consider northern french niggers, etc.

*me telling you

but you seem to think italians used to be nordic

Attached: snowniggerssssssss.png (1333x553, 364K)

first post nigger post

>Chinks are the Jews of Asia

Attached: adolf-hitler-913178.jpg (640x948, 160K)

When did I imply that? I hope you're having a laugh here m8, Because being a self identified wog that's probably like 1/4 Italian living in muttland who longs to be accepted as white and dreams of Germanic girls that he considers unobtainable while posting med supremacy med vs Nord memes is fuckin pathetic m8. Go outside and get your shit together.