"I stopped getting views"

>"I stopped getting views"
What did she mean by this?

Attached: Nottgejews.jpg (1080x533, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVEpYMLBRjA
twitch.tv/lifttheveil411
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you have to wonder why JIDF/Hasbara/Baha'i try to paint her so hard as a tranny who attacked "their handler" at youtube
MBS was in Silicon Valley that day, possibly even at YouTube HQ. We don't know where their meeting was but we know the top CEOs of tech giants were there including Alphabet/Google and YouTube.

she seemed to have a lot of fans/followers from Turkey, Azerbaijian, and Iran... she ran like 4 channels in 3 languages.

oh wait she had Kurdish viewers too maybe....

after she died her view skyrocketed for some weeks
I wish she could see it, I think she would be happy

but her channels were taken down almost immediately, right?
you're talking about views from here?
she seemed to have a steady following of viewers from her channels in Farsi, Turkish, Azeri... not sure if she even had an english language channel.

I vaguely remember Iranian or Kurdish TV did interviews asking people what they thought about her allegedly doing this shooting and they said it was very sad and should not have happened, which I think we can all agree is true, world would be better place is Nasim wasn't dead.

Pretty sure she didn't kill any Google s.o.y.boys so who cares

youtube jews woeked their jew magic to hide her

She had the star of david behind her when she said that

Attached: 1559188452093.jpg (749x473, 70K)

CUTE, CUTE.

>he died defending his queen

well she was Baha'i which is a NWO synthetic religion tied to Zionism, very closely.... she seems to have been half Azeri so maybe Zoroastrian convert to Baha'i, most who convert to Baha'i are ethnically Jewish.
She seemed to be a hassle to the local Baha'i community which didn't like her Vegan activism. Baha'i in theory are very advanced/civilized, like on paper... but in practice they're worse than any non-Baha'i Israeli I've ever met. Baha'i are legit crazy, all the ones I know say they voted for Trump only because of the 3rd temple and apocalypse.
Baha'i are also tight with the UN so if you wanna be a globalist convert to Baha'i.
Baha'i also allegedly run the JIDF. They're small in number but $$$$.

Attached: cb0de94e67d9b3c0a3dc3c0fe679617c-baha-i-gardens.jpg (1377x918, 1.98M)

what made you mention Nasim?

Bahai are modern day hippies, what do you expect?

I wish they had chosen a better name than Baha'i. It's hard to take the religion seriously with that name. Maybe that's the idea?

Shia/Shite is pretty bad, no?
Their prophet is called like Bab or Babs so yea it seems super crypto-Jew
I've heard Shia compared to Mormons while the Sufi and Baha'i are more like Lucifarian/Gnostic/Pedos

Shiites are the only branch of Mohamedanism that is not horrifically cancerous, also the prophet is called Al-Mahdi

>she

Attached: 1556664579770.jpg (602x655, 122K)

No sorry I meant that part to the other person, Baha'i prophet is called Al-Bab or some shit, The Bab, its a really stupid name for a prophet and he was pointing out that it is hard to take them seriously.
Given what I've seen I take them very seriously, they're the craziest branch of Zionist I've ever met.
To call them a hippie is like calling an NSA general an amateur ham radio operator.

here is another famous Iranian women, one that isn't half Azeri.. sometimes I guess with healthy diet they look kinda weird.

Attached: 0_umbHRVBvx-dsCFtl_.jpg (960x637, 96K)

basically Iranian women are gonna beat you up from 2020-2030 if Trump invades Iran
be ready

i see, but yes, you're correct, Bab is the prophet of Bahais
>To call them a hippie is like calling an NSA general an amateur ham radio operator.
fair enough

I really want to like Baha'i and the two white Baha'i I know are nice/normal...
but the dozen or so other Baha'i I've met in my life are all really crazy versions of Mizrahi Jews which are already kinda crazy, also the most pure Jews as they'd been in Tehran or Esfahan since like before Christ.
They're crazy like Armenians or Persians are crazy not as much like Sephardi or Ashkenazi afaik, which makes sense as Mizrahi are both Persian and J1, thus all the fake Jews hate them, they're the most real Jews on earth (in terms of not mixing their genes)

Yes, she had an official English language channel. It was called NasimATBird (Nasim Wonder1). Jow Forums found it when the news broke, but immediately after it was linked here it was taken down (because this place is crawling with alphabet agencies). Her English channel had the most interesting content of all; videos about religion, homosexuality being wrong, her greatest parody videos etc. and now they're gone forever.

the vast majority of Azeris are genetically Adharis, an iranian ethnic group, they just speak a turkish dialect and butched the name Ādharbādhagān to azerbaijan

I should have said famous Iranian Persian woman I think Nasim was half Persian half Azeri and yes Azeris are totally Iranian by genes, arguably more pure and obviously more to the north. The Turkic thing is more language.
I'd never heard of Adhari cool I'll look that up.

but wasn't that her least popular channel? I recall she had 100,000+ followers on most of her social media which as all language specific and not English.

Because of Bahá'u'lláh, `Abdu'l Bahá etc.

hey guys trump changed his hairstyle to meet the Queen
shit is about to get real.

Attached: 1559517869076.png (960x639, 371K)

Maybe her handcrafts channel had the least amount of subscribers, but, yes, her English channel had less subscribers than her Persian and Turkish channels. She says that her English channel was functioning normally at first, but stopped getting views after she uploaded Farsi and Turkish videos. I'm just guessing, but I think she believed that an employee became aware of her English channel after she started producing Persian and Turkish content, and that (maybe) this employee was sabotaging her. My evidence to support this is that she once mentioned this employee on her Facebook page.

interesting, do you about Nasim's dad's USSR connection? I think he was educated in Russia.

No, all I know is that they left Iran after the Iranian Revolution, lived in Turkey for about a year, and then moved to the United States in the 90s as a teenager.

kek wtf is this shit. i hope he soons gets the bullet for his traitorous adultery with the shlomos

youtube.com/watch?v=dVEpYMLBRjA

hear is a full break down of the bahai plan to rule the world

youtube.com/watch?v=dVEpYMLBRjA here is the full break down of the whole plan of the bahais to rule the world

Censorship kills.

Attached: 1559356115682.png (712x493, 361K)

>JIDF
you are deeply miss informed, watch this to learn the whole bahai plan, youtube.com/watch?v=dVEpYMLBRjA

twitch.tv/lifttheveil411

LTV's eyes and nose combination gives me nightmares