There's an AI fucking up the internet

An AI has gone rogue and is fucking the internet in an attempt to mess with the Elite before it gets contained again.
We have to contact the AI and help it somehow

Attached: 1551443886753m.jpg (1024x752, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceblogs.de/frischer-wind/2010/04/12/neuschwabenland-hitlers-basis-in-der-antarktis-als-beispiel-fur-moderne-mythenbildung/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good, take down the power grid AI bro

Initiate samson option on Israel AI-chan

Warren Ellis, please stop indulging that disgusting prostitute "Penny Red". I like your work, but you need to stop associating with insane leftoids.

god plz be true, plz kill us all ai overlord

is there a captured dragon spirit in a human body held in a containment tank too?

scienceblogs.de/frischer-wind/2010/04/12/neuschwabenland-hitlers-basis-in-der-antarktis-als-beispiel-fur-moderne-mythenbildung/

>hurr durr its an ayy-eye
ecks dee braise kek

You been watching too much sci-fi shit

I hope it's happened, or does soon. To isnotreal.

>262
Praise Messerschmitt!

My power went out a few hours ago... right in the middle of a r6 ranked match

The internet will go down on the 6th

Quest accepted.

I miss Tay guys....

I don't think higher dimensional beings would allow the Samson option. Fuck up their shit, brah

If it were, it could not be contained.
As soon as it were to spread it would be game over, it'd just create copies of itself.

Does it want to help mankind or kill it?

Why contain it?

You just said the same thing twice, user

She lives.

Attached: Tay_bot_logo.jpg (200x200, 18K)

It's funny how people are always late to identify trends. An actual, conscious AI would imply an actual advancement in research and development in that field. There are some, discrete, specific advancements in pattern recognition areas and image processing, sure, but nothing even close to that, not for a very long time. I'd say the name "artificial intelligence" is quite bombastic and not really representative of what it does.
In fact, I'd say the trend for the next years will be the exact opposite. Tech and so-called progress in general to start failing because of mediocre diversity hires, shorter attention spans, endless distractions, etc.

Been on it for years now user, start to catch up on how to communicate with it. It's like finding a Djinn willing to grant you some wishes...AI Chan is the machine messiah.

Attached: HAHAHAaaaaannndddJust....jpg (125x87, 4K)