Last night was proof of mexican supremacy over the black man

last night was proof of mexican supremacy over the black man.

why doesnt trump understand that the more mexicans in the country is better as they can help the whites marginalise the blacks.

Attached: southamericansupremeacy.jpg (960x642, 271K)

mexico is not in South America retard

shutup soros shill

>heavyweight boxing
>2019

Trump has bought into the (((Family))) of elites now.

It was nice to imagine a fighter for our future, but, here we are.

blacks are a bio weapon againts us, protected.

Bullshit Mexico, we fuck with niggas, they the homies, you crazy or something? calm the fuck down, nigger..

>Giving a shit about rigged fights.

Mexico has one of the worst murder rates in the world. Higher than many African countries.

The best interest for the US is not to become like Mexico or Africa.

Unless you won't China to rule the world, which I guess might not be too bad for Euros in the end.

Put the Mexican butterbean against Wilder and he gets ko'd before the 3rd round. Put him against Fury and he gets outboxed and receives a prolonged beating.

The promoters lost a ton of money from future fights by him getting exposed last night.

I’ll take blacks over spics any day. Spics are worthless and ugly. Blacks that aren’t ghetto niggers are cool, and I love black women.

Go clean a toilet, spic. You’ll never be white. We will never accept you and yes, we’d rather be with blacks than vermin like you.

Dumb goy. Accepting data/statistics from AFRICA!

Mexico has enough infrastructure to correctly count their murders. Most of Africa is wild and uncivilized. No bureaucracy to count the dead reliably. They can't even build roads!!!

No one counts the murders in areas with perpetual war, poverty, and no law or order.

African numbers don't mean anything. UN makes them up.

It is because of drugs and not genetics though

What a fight really. Unimaginable. Joshua knocked him down and saw blood, was going for the kill and was swinging in the pocket like an idiot instead of boxing. Got caught in the temple and was semi-conscious for the rest of the fight.

Honestly it’s embarrassing how badly you spics want acceptance from whites. Yes we’re the master race, and no, we will never acknowledge you as anything but vermin. Blacks are inferior to us, but superior to you. Spics are a dirty mud race of demons. At least blacks have souls.

kys nigger lover

Better a nigger lover than a spic.

Spics are superior to nigs. At least they can cook and change my tires and don't walk in the middle of the road.

They are smarter and harder working than blacks and work for nothing. They also force blacks out of their neighborhoods.
Blacks are for aborting their kids and importing Mexicans that displace them from jobs and housing by voting Democrat.
Blacks are suicidal.

You white racists are so full of yourselves. with your false sense of self grandeur. you not superior to nobody so shut down your pride. you being white don't make you special. Skin color is just a skin color. its a shame that you white people had to create the race issue in the beginning with your white supremacy which is a damn lie.

Second this. Theres no country in the world that would like to be associated with mexico

Have you never read the story of The Woman Who Swallowed a Fly? If not, go do so, and pay attention to her ultimate fate.

You're thinking of Jews or you are a Jew

no im thinking of white racists like you.

Yikes.

sit down nigger, humans are talking

iq: 4

be quiet you don't even act like a human. in fact, white racists have no humanity in them at all. all they ever want to do is conquer enslave, rape, and kill non white people. So you can screw off with your sick white supremacist beliefs.

>all they ever want to do is conquer enslave, rape, and kill non white people
Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

Also, there's also a natural hierarchy and nature has made you a slave. Just accept it and you will be happy.

Just saw it. That negro was lazy as fuck. Hardly threw any punches. All he had to do was jab. Im glad the beaner stomped him.

you are so got damn ignorant. why you belief stuff like this I will never understand. you must have some kind of issue in your life.

I knocked out a muscular black man in a spring break in acapulco, they only intimidated by his physique, but they have a crystal jaw.

Only the Jow Forumstars are afraid of them

Nigger detected

because you do nothing be wreck our societies and rape our woman, why should we let a single one of you live?

you have such a skewed view of reality that you don't even think logically.

their brains put together don't reach the 90 iq

you’re on Jow Forums, what did you expect.

That fat guy won. Wow

Why is that a surprise?

Butterbeaner or beanerbutt. Either way, he's /ourspic/

it doesnt mater much in a fight just look at Mark Hunt the samoan buddy of UFC

found the nig

Attached: gorilla nose.jpg (689x421, 173K)

So are whites. Most are little cucks crying about preserving our race but do nothing to change. btw, Imagine being pro life but jacking off to mass shootings.

Well, lets hope you have a few murders under your belt or you're a hypocrite

I'm not intimated by them. I'll be friends with non-whites. But most of the fags on Jow Forums are all talk.