Christianity

So I hear this religion comes from the Middle East.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1566x881, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope

death to america

It comes from whites in the ancient middle east, before arabs such as modern kikes took it over.
A powerful tool to undermine the white race has been the kike claim that THEY are the Israelites of the bible.
IDIOTS believe them.

Attached: Jesus Sword Quote.jpg (278x435, 25K)

common mistake
it actually comes from heaven

Attached: 65w54565467153etrw651.jpg (720x445, 56K)

Attached: 1558921033248.png (1766x865, 551K)

Attached: 1559335548817.png (1550x1327, 494K)

Attached: 1559066496230.jpg (779x772, 182K)

Attached: 1558877791704.jpg (1024x773, 91K)

Attached: 1559512891243s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Former idiot here. This is true.

Name one person Jesus killed.

kek the pagankike from /leftycuck/ is spamming his pastebin pastas and anti-Christian memes again lads, daily reminder that this kike is the one who makes anti-Christian threads on Jow Forums, and he's a nonwhite shitskin nigger

Attached: bewarethepagancuck.jpg.png (1528x5360, 2.34M)

I hope so. I heard mongrels try and say that he meant sell your spiritual cloak and buy spiritual swords for the spiritual war or w/e and spiritual sword doesn't do me much good when a gang faction of niggers are rushing at me at top speed to murder me.

but*

Satan.

He says he'll genocide all sinners...

11 questions Christians can't answer:

1) Who was Cain's wife?
2)In the week of creation, how was there an "evening and a morning" for three days when the sun wasn't made until the fourth day?
3) Why is there no evidence for Noah's flood and history continuing uninterrupted around the world at this time?
4)How could people in the bible live 500- 1000 years when lifespans only reached 70 in the 20th century?
5)Why were they already speaking and writing Chinese in China and Sanskrit in India long before god "mixed up languages" at the Tower of Babel? Why don't all cultures around the world trace their origins to the exact same spot in a Babylonia?

1/2

6)Why is there no evidence at all for the presence of millions of Israelite slaves in Egypt and a miraculous "Exodus." Why didn't neighboring empires even notice such a major blow to the area's superpower and loss of its army?
7)Why is the Ark of the Covenant missing? How do you know it even existed?
8) How could Jesus claim descent from the royal line of King David if Joseph was not his biological father?
9) Why is there not a single contemporary eyewitness to Jesus' ministry OUTSIDE the bible?
10)Why do good people and innocent children suffer terribly while evil rotten people often live long healthy lives?
11)Why did god himself in the bible commit or order the murder of millions of innocent people - especially children. How can you worship such a genocidal monster?

2/2

>1) Who was Cain's wife?
Adam's daughter.
>2)In the week of creation, how was there an "evening and a morning" for three days when the sun wasn't made until the fourth day?
the same way there would still be a concept of a 365-day year on Mars
>3) Why is there no evidence for Noah's flood and history continuing uninterrupted around the world at this time?
There is plenty of evidence for Noah's flood.
>5)Why were they already speaking and writing Chinese in China and Sanskrit in India long before god "mixed up languages" at the Tower of Babel? Why don't all cultures around the world trace their origins to the exact same spot in a Babylonia?
They weren't. The same reason why most people can't tell me who their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was.
>6)Why is there no evidence at all for the presence of millions of Israelite slaves in Egypt and a miraculous "Exodus." Why didn't neighboring empires even notice such a major blow to the area's superpower and loss of its army?
There is. The Exodus was 40 years of wandering in a desert. What would they have left behind to be found? The neighboring empires probably did notice.

1/2

It comes from God and he has seen what you've done

>1) Who was Cain's wife?
a non-adamite

>2)In the week of creation, how was there an "evening and a morning" for three days when the sun wasn't made until the fourth day?
Because the light of God shone

>3) Why is there no evidence for Noah's flood and history continuing uninterrupted around the world at this time?
there is evidence of the biblical flood

>4)How could people in the bible live 500- 1000 years when lifespans only reached 70 in the 20th century?
Because they were perfect in their generations and lived less as their blood became more tainted

>5)Why were they already speaking and writing Chinese in China and Sanskrit in India long before god "mixed up languages" at the Tower of Babel?
Pre-Adamic Races already existed before God created Adam

>6)Why is there no evidence at all for the presence of millions of Israelite slaves in Egypt and a miraculous "Exodus." Why didn't neighboring empires even notice such a major blow to the area's superpower and loss of its army?
Egyptians documented the Hebrew Slaves, there have been chariots and swords and military weapons at the bottom of the red sea.
The Canaanites knew that the Hebrews left Egypt and Greco-Roman Historians also wrote down the even of the Exodus

>7)Why is the Ark of the Covenant missing? How do you know it even existed?
It's being hid if it exists

>8) How could Jesus claim descent from the royal line of King David if Joseph was not his biological father?
Because Christ comes from the Adamic Race and was born into the Adamic Race, the race he created .

>9) Why is there not a single contemporary eyewitness to Jesus' ministry OUTSIDE the bible?
Josephus Flavious and Tacitus among others

>10)Why do good people and innocent children suffer terribly while evil rotten people often live long healthy lives?
We all are sinners

>11)Why did god himself in the bible commit or order the murder of millions of innocent people - especially children. How can you worship such a genocidal monster?

God only rekts the (((Canaanites))), who had the blood of Cain and of the fallen angels, abominations that did not descend from Adam.

when will you show ur flag, nasty kike

7)Why is the Ark of the Covenant missing? How do you know it even existed?
It was carried off during a conquest of Israel. This is literally in the Bible.
>8) How could Jesus claim descent from the royal line of King David if Joseph was not his biological father?
Because Joseph was his adopted father and Jesus was the adopted heir to all Joseph possessed
>9) Why is there not a single contemporary eyewitness to Jesus' ministry OUTSIDE the bible?
Because Jesus was a very localized figure. Why do you reject the Bible out of hand? Most historians don't.
>10)Why do good people and innocent children suffer terribly while evil rotten people often live long healthy lives?
Because this life is ultimately meaningless. Living a long life here won't mean anything to them when they are in Hell and dying early won't matter at all if you are in Heaven.
>11)Why did god himself in the bible commit or order the murder of millions of innocent people - especially children. How can you worship such a genocidal monster?
Because God isn't some nice-guy wimp floating in the clouds. He is God, and He will do with His creation as He wills.
I worship Him because He is God.

>Adam's daughter.
Nope. No such thing.
>the same way there would still be a concept of a 365-day year on Mars
That's not what the questing is asking, but you're way too fucking dumb since you're a brainwashed christkike
>There is plenty of evidence for Noah's flood.
There's literally no evidence of any sort of Noah's flood. Any hope of this story being real has been debunked and destroyed for hundreds of years.
>they weren't. The same reason why most people can't tell me who their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was.
The historical illiteracy of the christkike is well known. You're embarrassing yourself.
>There is. The Exodus was 40 years of wandering in a desert. What would they have left behind to be found? The neighboring empires probably did notice.
>maybe
>likely
>probably
Nope. Not an argument. And no, no one noticed at all.

Attached: r5bewl.jpg (1111x887, 123K)

The entire world minus 8 people during the Flood.

Nice memeflag change, tranny

Another anti Christian jewmerica thread, the 60th one today.

Are you going to do anything about it, traitorous christkike?

>Nope. No such thing.
Genesis says he had "many sons and daughters"
>That's not what the questing is asking, but you're way too fucking dumb since you're a brainwashed christkike
Yes it is what the question is asking. It is asking how someone could have a concept of time without the sun. It's a stupid question, with an obvious answer.
>There's literally no evidence of any sort of Noah's flood.
There are over 300 mythological sources from all around the world concerning a global flood.
>The historical illiteracy of the christkike is well known.
not an argument.

btw, kike is a Christian insult. stop stealing our insults, jew.

What do you mean no? Ever read the bible?

Says the actual kike. Fuck off jew

Attached: 1558389225923.png (500x500, 89K)

>being this fucking retarded
Kikes got to you good, eh Vargfag?

Attached: 1557432555915.jpg (1569x554, 212K)

What of it

Actually, Christianity comes from Europe and Jesus was a Pole

yes, faggot

>I think I speak for everyone here when I say that the best way to stop the jews is to become an atheist! They are totally as opposite to Jews as possible!

Attached: Atheists work for Jews.png (722x476, 64K)

imagine belonging to a jewish cult where your holy book literally tells the mythological history of jews over and over again on every single page and so you torture your peanut brain into a "no true scotsman" type arguement where you are the "Real Jews" and the actual jews that the entire world calls the jews are frauds. good fucking cultist slave.

SEE

>I don't understand this thing but let me tellyou why I'm an expert on it, the post

Attached: 1556044281051.jpg (688x1024, 137K)

>Genesis says he had "many sons and daughters"
nope.
>Yes it is what the question is asking. It is asking how someone could have a concept of time without the sun. It's a stupid question, with an obvious answer.
Either retarded or standard kike subversion attempt. This is not the question is asking.
>There are over 300 mythological sources from all around the world concerning a global flood.
nope, also
>mythological
kek
>not an argument.
Cope harder. You remain historically illiterate on the topic ancient China.

>btw, kike is a Christian insult. stop stealing our insults, jew.
Nope. It's a term that refers to the juden's historic illiteracy and inability to sign entry-forms. Stupid christkike subhuman amerimutt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt

Yeah.

Attached: 62041351_448326855978617_8550764258332246016_n.jpg (960x606, 128K)

all those jewish christians who brought their cult to rome finally saw the light! they didn't use it to infiltrate roman society at all! good fucking cultist slave.

look how they taught you to hate your ancestors for their natural mythology. absolutely cucked cultist slave

Reasonable argument.

>we are all sinners
>adamite race blah blah

Elitist drivel.

stop it!
YESHUA, our god, the true (jewish) messiah was a proud ARYAN WHITE NATIONALIST! He was racist and wanted to kill nonwhites!

im a good christcuck slave... im going to destroy the pagan(goyim) monuments my ancestors bled and sweat to built... i put my faith in a foreign god over the god of my ancestors...

Nope.
Everyone needs their space, natural borders exist for a reason.

>t. juden cutcock
kek, you can try.

Attached: blacktriangle.webm (420x360, 927K)

i hate my ancestors.. i love the foreign god of abraham the jew... im a based redpilled nazi christian

Attached: 1558422265807.jpg (1024x574, 51K)

The jewish religion is older you fucking retard, of course they are the same jews. There wasn't a secret group of other jews that were renamed.

Attached: 1446936962696.jpg (550x550, 28K)

>Adam was created White. The name “adam” is ̓âdâm in Hebrew and means a “ruddy human being” (Strong's O.T. #120). It is derived from “adam” (Strong's O.T. #119), or ̓âdam in Hebrew, which means “to show blood (in the face), i.e., flush or turn rosy.”

Only one race has the characteristic of blushing or showing blood in the face or skin, and that race is the White or Aryan race.

Adam was named “Adam” because he possessed a ruddy or rosy complexion. He was fair and White and, therefore, the hemoglobin showed through his non-pigmented skin giving a ruddy or flush look. His name described his physical appearance. It is a physical characteristic that appears only in the White race.

The Bible further proves that Adam and Eve were of the White race with fair and ruddy or rosy complexion by the way it describes their descendants. 1 Samuel 16:12 and 17:47 describe David as being “ruddy and of fair complexion.” 2 Samuel 13:1 describes David's daughter, Tamar, as “fair.” Genesis 12:11 and 14 describe Sarah as “very fair,” and Genesis 24:16 and 26:7 describes Rebekah as “very fair.” They are descendants of Adam. In Songs of Solomon 5:10, Solomon is said to be “white and ruddy.” In Lamentations 4:7 the Nazarites (consecrated persons) of Judah are described as “whiter than milk” and “more ruddy in body than rubies.”

The Adamic Race = The White Race

Attached: adamandeve.jpg (720x576, 125K)

>nope
straight up lying is jewish as fuck
>This is not the question is asking.
yes it is.
>nope
straight up lying again
>kek
you do realize that mythology is usually based in some kind of real event or thought process?
>Nope
more straight up lying

jewish arguing tactics, foul language, meme-flag... definitely a jew. stop projecting, Schlomo.

> these superior pile of rocks that my ancestahs built wid swet and tears
> ar mor superior dan yurh chirstcuck cathedrals and monuments !!!

> i-i put my faith in the old gods, who i don't even know, who i don't even think are real, who i saw for the first time in marvel comics

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3"16
First passage I ever learned.
Basically it says 'Hey you, do you believe in your heart that Jesus died for your sins? You do, congratulations you now have eternal security that your getting into Heaven."

Forever, no matter what you do you are forgiven, but you should try and be a good person.

Attached: 1557974311705.jpg (396x382, 49K)

kikestian mental gymnastics

Attached: 53421346.jpg (818x659, 88K)

>my ancestors religious monuments were just piles of rocks XDDD based jewsus

Is that the TR-3B? Also that footage looks fake.

> implying they weren't
fucking kek
go chug goat piss lad

>The jewish religion is older you fucking retard
LMFAO.
Yikes, bro. Cringe department.

This.

Attached: 776419E6-8C08-4E1D-9D5F-61BE57574B56.jpg (299x197, 16K)

I would like to learn more about this, got any links?

Robert Sepher - Tribe of Dan on youtube for the real redpill lad

>It comes from whites in the ancient middle east
>nope
>it actually comes from heaven
>Actually, Christianity comes from Europe
WE WUZ JEWS
THATS THE ONLY WAY I CAN JUSTIFY THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE THAT COMES WITH WORSHIPPING JEWS

lmao

>death to america
only good post ITT and everyone missed it, very underated, sad

Attached: 1559179042177.jpg (673x537, 182K)

>implying they weren't
>I hate my race

Attached: 1556977824272.jpg (742x525, 108K)

It's also Jewish

Bump

please explain why it's not.

>>It comes from whites in the ancient middle east
that part OMFG
HOW Sway!! you don't have the answers SWay!

Attached: 1559274680844.png (944x786, 392K)

It comes from God.