I’m sorry to break it to you, Donald Trump will be the third Republican impeached

I’m sorry to break it to you, Donald Trump will be the third Republican impeached.

Attached: 4FC591A5-71D7-401D-99C0-4493EA5854A6.jpg (1125x540, 118K)

Please go for it. You are handing him the 2020 election!

Formula to interpreting CNN polls: x - 75%, where x is the claimed percentage.

I'd prefer to have Trump be impeached and win 2020 than have him get away with obstruction and lose in 2020

>mainstream polls about trump
did you not learn your lesson?

kek!
41% out of all CNN VIEWERS.
That means even out of all the people that are brainwashed enough to actually watch CNN. Only 41% of them agree.
wew, they're fucked.

>CNN
>new CNN poll
all so tiresome

good

How? The Make Believe land becomes true in a magic book only the jew has to make false storys real

who were the first 2?

hmm it's almost like there are constitutional mechanisms in place to make impeachment a bigger deal than an opinion poll

War

I'm sorry nobody's broken your neck yet.

Attached: cnn bs.jpg (543x403, 23K)

>CNN poll
Based off how shit their ratings are doing 41% of them is less then 1% of the total population.

lol so 59% say no, with most of the polls being a non-representative stat and you think that. Stop, go outside, Tel Aviv is wonderful this time of year.

>we like Trump

LOL NO U DONT!

Third?
Andrew Johnson : not Republican
>A Democrat who ran with Lincoln on the National Union ticket, Johnson came to office as the Civil War concluded.
Nixon : not impeached ( Judicirary committee voted for it , though )
Clinton : Impeached, but not Republican.

Who are these Republicans you think were impeached?

Attached: 58E04C40-D1AF-41FA-9CAA-15A0F8535595.jpg (640x427, 205K)

Attached: IMG_1836.jpg (937x623, 168K)

Nixon & Dubya, both failed though so evoking them is not auspicious for OP's cause

>low iq

Most CNN viewers and normies think Nixon and George W. Bush were impeached.

>in a CNN poll
as their ratings continually drop the only people who pay attention to them are people who still want trump impeached, so of course the number of people will rise.

>CNN (((poll)))
to be absolutely fair i am surprised it isn't 110%

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

>CNN
lol

Attached: zap.gif (646x438, 20K)

>Cnn polls
Literally the bottom of a shit barrel
Well done OP , very credible

Attached: 1557365561913.jpg (1125x931, 637K)

>CNN
Weren't they also those educated political pundits who predicted Hilary to win by a landslide?

>CNN polls

Attached: 1554495329702.jpg (508x544, 76K)

They tried & failed, but the details don't matter to the narrative

George w bush was never impeached ya goof

yare! yare!

Attached: The main stream.gif (260x194, 1.3M)

What the fuck is a CNN?

Won't the senate just vote "No" on his impeachment?
Also don't you need like 60 votes to fully impeach a president?

Whoops, forgot to include the CNN cuckolding article
With killer writing and news exposes like this, I'm sure they are right!
Said nobody ever

Attached: Cuckoldingnewsnetwork.png (1137x639, 680K)

I wonder if CNN will even make it to Nov. 2020. Covering a presidential campaign must cost a fortune.

>Rig polls so they skew toward your side
>Still only get 41% supporting impeachment
I love watching them collapse in real time.

>majority of population doesn't believe Trump should be impeached
ftfy

He did 100% of what Jews told him to do that's why

>pretending to be retarded

You are pretending, right?

yea but then you have to accept that msm polling is bs and that counts for the one that say trump is the most beloved president ever

Bush was never impeached, and Nixxon was not impeached, it was just believed if he didn't resign they would have impeached him.

Yes he was, but it was unsuccessful. It was in 2008 as well so it wasn't much more than a partisan statement

>CNN poll

Attached: lol.gif (640x360, 1.12M)

CNN SEZ SO
KEKKKKK

I WANT you to oist the Donald because I know what will happen to you of you pull it off

actually its more like x-95% where X is claimed percentage.

Example: CNN claims Hillary had a 95% chance to win. What was her actual chance to win.

CNN polls also claimed 99% of Americans would vote Hillary. I'm not sure how much attention you should be paying to CNN polls.

wait...wait...CNN said this?!?!?!

Yes, most of these polls are pointless and there are probably polls that say the opposite as well

Impeachment proceedings were brought forth but neither came to fruition

Member when cnn said Mueller had treason evidence? Kek

Impeachment isn't removal from office. Bill Clinton was impeached but was not convicted by the Senate. Likely the same thing would happen with Trump. The Democrats would then look like fools for spending so much effort on impeachment with nothing to show for it. Actually impeaching Trump would take away the impeachment card. What would Maxine Waters campaign on then?

What does impeachment essentially mean for the president? Just can't sign bills or EO's?

1st President impeached and re-elected all in the same year? The madman an do it and he will do it.

>I think impeachment means removal from office.

>requires high crimes
not 'he says hurty words'

I don’t think Nancy will let that happen. She enjoys toying with trump too much.

There was a dude on CNN’s Fareed Zakaria who was a well received geneticist. He said IQ was mainly genetic. Fareed’s face twitched hard. Not quite MK Ultra hard, but you could see a blip in the programming.
It was sweet.

>obstruction
They didn't find a crime so there was no obstruction because there was nothing to obstruct

no, they can still do their jobs

Attached: impeachment-primer.jpg (1076x1338, 1.09M)

When will you people understand polls are meant to influence public opinion instead of measuring it?

She is barely sentient
Lefty cope is cringe asf

>trusting polls after the 2016 election
How’s that koolaid taste?

No, it means trial before the Congress, not even a court of law. Theoretically a President could be impeached, removed from office, and found not guilty in a criminal court

If only a small fraction of nazis and rural and suburban retards like and voted for Trump then why does only 41% of the country want him impeached?

Nothing, it means it goes to trial in the senate where you need 2/3rd(67 senators) vote to convict and remove from office. I wish these cowards would try because there is 0 chance of success. You know the saying if you strike at the king you better kill him? Clinton's popularity increased after he was impeached and never was in any danger of being removed from office.

Everything you see on tv is fake. They are conditioning you.

>elections in a year
>muh impeach
Let me translate that for you: they know they can't even win the elections.

I sincerely hope so. Not because I want him gone. Because it will finish off the Democratic Party. We're in a period of political realignment. The current Democratic Party has some how become the party of the ultra rich Tech Moguls and everyone dependant on government. The Republican Party has, somehow, become the representative of the working class and of protectionism. It's bizzare, really. Oh, the Democrats will still be around. They have a lock on the blue states and their voting blocks. But tge lock on power they've had for over 80 years is ending. Consider; since 1933, while the Democrats haven't always had the presidency or control of the legislature, there have been multiple times when they had the House, the Presidency and a Supermajority in the Senate. They made huge progress in the teens, and again in the 30's. And in those 80 years, the Republicans have never had a Senate Supermajority. Which means for eight decades, all the Right could do is hold the line while the Left pushed constantly. The Left would lurch forward, be checked for awhile, and lurch forward again, which brings us to today. So, how did we get here? The Draft. In WWI, conservative patriotic young men went off to die. And Leftists got their way. And starting in 1941 until 1975, there was a draft that selected who went off to die. And Leftists marched on. But tge draft ended in 1975. And conservative numbers are recovering. Which is why you're see the left panic and the drumbeat for war with Iran is being sounded. Because not enough conservative blood has been shed on foreign soil in the last four and a half decades to stop a conservative resurgence. So, to the Democrats I say, impeach Trump. Hasten your fall from power.

>barely sentient
>fucks up trump
You may be right but that doesn’t say much for him.

>41% of the country want him impeached

41% of CNN viewers. Which, given their ratings, really isn't a whole lot of people.

imagine bringing a case to trial with bogus evidence
then imagine that trial being seen by all of america when its done in the senate
impeach him do it, itll destroy the dem party lel

IT'S OVER

Attached: IT'S OVER.jpg (198x611, 20K)

If it was unsuccessful, the he was not impeached.

>2015-2016 on Jow Forums
>Discussing why Trump is our choice
>Talk about the extreme radicalization of Neo-Cons and Republicans if Trump gets impeached
>Mike "Shock the Faggots" Pence becomes defacto ruler
>Marital Law would probably be declared
>It's Happening exactly as foretold
Jow Forums IS NEVER WRONG

Attached: 1557108880364.jpg (960x539, 73K)

My theory is that after realignment the parties won't be primarily about capital vs labor anymore. It will be nationalism vs globalism as the main platforms with minor issues filling in where ever they can. Republican nationalists will be white, isolationist, and protectionist. The Democrats will be anti white, interventionist, and free traders. That last category will be the biggest change from the old paradigm for many people.

Severely underrated.

>CNN
Imagine believing this. What a fag

The lies only grow more and more delusional by day now

Attached: 59CBEC6B-5544-44DB-97CB-08A35CA22FA2.jpg (969x969, 629K)

link?

How could a news website ever be wrong about anything when they're right about this?

Doesn't matter. They still can't legally do it. Even if the entire country wanted it they couldn't.

41% on CNN is really fucking low

Polling CNN about Trump is asking people in Burger King if they enjoy meat.

Nope. And he won't be the last Trump to be elected president.

I would think most Americans would want Trump impeached. Some stupid enough to think it would pass the senate and most because it would get him reelected.

>41% out of all CNN VIEWERS.
100 people, lower rating than cartoon network

Thats like shooting a gun straight up in the air because there is only a slim chance it will come back down onto your head.
Best not to even entertain the idea.

Attached: 1478932.jpg (540x250, 31K)

He can get impeached with damning credible evidence of crimes and mcconnell would still block it.

Obviously that’s a failure of Democracy. The presidency should be decidied by an insecure call-in line. Otherwise, if you have to register to vote, take time off to vote, and go to a polling place to vote, they vote won’t go the way (((they))) want.

>impeached
>after serving 90% of his term
>after attempts have been made to impeach him for 3 years straight

possibly, but not ever entertaining it as an avenue at all, nothing happens.
Play it safe, capitulation of any order shows weakness.
Trump isn't weak. He has no reason to appear to be. The wolf doesn't fear the sheep.

If cnn say 41% reality is closer to 8%

the same cnn that gets everything wrong, got it

>muh polls

>impeached after serving 90% of his term
>run for election in 2020
>can run again in 2024 because non-consecutive terms

Attached: 1539828234944.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

It was this mornings episode. I do Fareed and tea Sunday mornings so I can claim to observe all sides

>impeachment happens
>senate shoots it down
>trump guaranteed 2020
How likely is this scenario?

>I'd prefer to have Trump be impeached and win 2020

Island Beaner education.

I keep asking this question over and over and so far haven't yet received a single answer

"Impeach him for what? Lowest unemployment and prosperity in history?"

Don't dems understand the senate will never vote for this? Dems are going to look like treasonous fools by the end of this.

>Donald Trump will be the third Republican impeached.

Only two Presidents have been impeached, Johnson a War Democrat on Lincoln's National Unity ticket, and Democrat Bill Clinton.

You are an idiot.