Why do Jow Forums Jow Forums people insist race exists

When the intellectual authorities and scientists all explain that it doesn't?

Who is more trustworthy? Scholars/super scientists/intellectuals..........

Or some guys on Jow Forums who also insist that evolution is fake and that the moon landing is fake and that the Jews secretly run everything in your life etc. lol

Attached: intellect.jpg (1000x1292, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18466230
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24850919
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03382.x
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11123614
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0049837
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14655871
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3531797/
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/653279v1
rosenberglab.stanford.edu/papers/popstruct.pdf
koko.org/sites/default/files/root/pdfs/teok_book.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Intellectual Authorities

That kinda goes against the central philosophy of science doesn't it?

Back to Jewddit with that shit Mr Shlongsten

Most people can use their own eyes and see that racial traits exist, and no amount of statistical bullshit can convince us not to believe our own eyes and noses.

A mentally ill wanna be native american, a failed comedian, a jew with autism, literally who 1, 2, and 3, meme futurist from tv, and black science man the tango dancer.
Wow. Those are some high level intellectuals you got there.

Nope, even a scientists in an unrelated field will trust another scientist over some random online conspiracy theorists, sorry that you think it's logical to follow the ramblings of nobodies on internet forums and take their unqualified conspiracy theories as being a place of education.

intellectual TITANS disagree though animals can have different fur colour but be the same race

Attached: 1555679785531.jpg (851x1243, 119K)

I'm a lefty and I believe race exists. I don't see why we should deny that

>Us
>Myself and a few other Jow Forums people are "most people".

I wonder if the flat earthers in their echo chamber on their website also have convinced themselves that their delusions represent most people and an "us". lol

>and that the Jews secretly run everything in your life etc. lol
Yeah, look at these paranoid 4channers across history.

Attached: 1508991947265.jpg (1000x3000, 931K)

>Wow. Those are some high level intellectuals you got there.

I don't have them, also many of these people have went to Harvard and have high level degrees in their field and are respected in their field. Many are also professors.

What are you? Oh that's right, a literal kid on Jow Forums who talks crap about people several times more intelligent and qualified than yourself. Sit down kid.

The categorization does exist but it is NOT race
only by ethnic groups can one be scientific, but that doesn't fit the racists agenda of a "white homeland/ethnoregion"
There's no such thing because it is not backed by scientists. There has never been a "White State",
there will never be a white state and the only ever "White" states to exist will be ethnic ones like guess what?
It has been historically
e.x; France, Germany Scotland

There was a dude on CNN’s Fareed Zakaria who was a well received geneticist. He said IQ was mainly genetic. Fareed’s face twitched hard. Not quite MK Ultra hard, but you could see a blip in the programming.

lol black science man is a tango dancing professor.

>Race doesn't exist
My eyes say otherwise

Good post, there are even skeletons that anthropologists can't even tell what group it's from the majority of the time.

Also showing that race simply is mostly a social construct, which is why many people in the world in their cultures don't even see race the same. The original racial theories of like the Jim Crow and ones believed by the English etc were all a creation of 17th century Germans, before that point Europeans literally considered east Asians as white people at least in skin.

This shows how much of a social construct it is, they even convinced themselves that native Americans were red.

Race does exist, pic related is a genetic condition called Asian flush, only exists among East Asians.

That doesn't mean we need to divide our societies, though. We can accept that different ethnicities have genetic differences while also treating everybody equally under the law. Also of course there is loads of ethnic overlap with interbreeding and stuff.

Attached: ALDH2_rs671_genotype_frequency.png (2000x1125, 959K)

>People in a group only trust people their own group
Strange.... I must consult a scientist with this new finding. Thanks based retard.

Smoothbrain alert

I don't think TV scientists are automatically right so that means I'm a conspiracy nut right?

'race' is a misnomer
Sub-species would be more accurate. The human sub-species, due to admixture with other hominids in isolated geographical regions, are up to 20% different DNA with each other.

Oh, a leaf misunderstanding basic information that a child could comprehend. Shocker.

>race is mostly a social construct
Is that why ceetain races arose from and dominated specific parts of the globe?

Attached: 1533867091375.jpg (656x960, 170K)

Why is OP always a faggot?

Which of those people have a degree in biology or genetics? Does Bill Nye's bachelors in engineering make him an expert on that?

This is also why it's so stupid when some insecure people who imagine race also get angry over things like this <

There is no need to be angry, we are all the human race. Race itself is mostly a social construct, science proves this.

You can be more related in genes to an African man than to your own mother. lol

Attached: screenshot-20190403-081049-gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 859K)

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE GOOD AT MATH DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON YOU STUPID REDDIT KIKE. SCIENTISTS ARE JUST AS CAPABLE OF LYING AS ANYONE ELSE.

>bill nye
>genius
Nope.

>(((Sam Seder)))
>intellectual authority
I mean they’re all pseuds but holy fuck fampai imagine being retarded enough to think (((Seder))) is anything other than a media kike

Attached: 3202A511-6B2F-45F7-A846-EDF3B9F04028.jpg (850x606, 123K)

>posts mixed nog

Would you say Richard Dawkins was one of these TITANS? Because he agrees with me:

>"However small the racial partition of the total variation may be, if such racial characteristics as there are highly correlate with other racial characteristics, they are by definition informative, and therefore of taxonomic significance.

Get a bone marrow transplant from a different race.

(((OP)))

Let me guess, you call everything that doesn't fit your imagined stereotype as being "mixed".
I bet you call African bushmen mixed also for not being as dark as west Africans.

Fail.

>race simply is mostly a social construct
No, that's a Jewish inversion. Society is mostly a racial construct.

Bare minimum, 5/8 are Jewish.

This image. While at first you just think 'Just a blacked whore with a nigger'
I see it now:
>white supremacist woman who thinks black people are so weak and inferior that they need white women to help them

and their idea of helping black people is to get mad when white people say nigga and to virtue signal online

The fact that not normies look at Bill Nye The Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering as a scientific authority should be concerning.
He's a good representation a society who shares I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE posts and worships celebrities.

Yep. The only difference is in our ethnic groups
but the posters on here would never be racist towards their "white european brother"
even if scientifically, they are distinct ethnic groups

Her skin is so light for a reason

I think its more like, regional genetic trends are science. But "races" are a label for our convenience and not necessarily reflective of reality.

For example the Irish and Italians werent considered white until recently.

Race exists and is biologically real.
P1) There are differences in patterns of visible physical features which correspond to geographic ancestry
P2) These patterns are exhibited between real groups, existing groups (i.e., individuals who share common ancestry)
P3) These real, existing groups that exhibit these physical patterns by geographic ancestry satisfy the conditions of minimalist race
C) Therefore race exists and is a biological reality

Furthermore

Cluster analysis predicts self-identified race with 97 percent accuracy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/

Races are as genetically distinguished as subspecies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18466230
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24850919
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03382.x
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11123614
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0049837

Same race individuals are more genetically similar than non co-ethnics
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

More variation in than between is true of humans + chimps
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14655871

There are whole alleles present in some populations/races/clines and not in other.s increases with specificity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3531797/

Previous fst estimates under evaluated differentiation in human pops. New calcs show that human differences may rise to the classification of separate species.
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/653279v1

You should research Hitler and the Nazi party if you actually believe white Europeans have been peacefully co-existing.

You didn't study biology, also you read over things without noting words like "if". Your quote is also off.

Here is a direct quote from Dawkins.

"It is clear that our perception of relatively large differences between human races and subgroups, as compared to the variation within these groups, is indeed a biased perception and that, based on randomly chosen genetic differences, human races and populations are remarkably similar to each other, with the largest part by far of human variation being accounted for by the differences between individuals"

"Human racial classification is of no social value and is positively destructive of social and human relations. Since such racial classification is now seen to be of virtually no genetic or taxnomic significance either, no justification can be offered for its continuance."

Sorry.

also, when did australia become so fucking gay
I haven't seen a proper aussie on pol in forever

How many times can you beat a dead horse? How many times do people have to educate you idiots?

It's like flat earthers continuing to say that no curvature has ever been proven, despite being educated many times they keep repeating it. Poor babies.

Consider the possibility that you're just a sensitive faggot.

kek

sam harris literally explicitly stated that he believes genetics are the cause in general differences in IQs between races

and then he said "thats not racist, im not a racist because i dont assume anything about any individual because of this"

the guy is a fucking complete idiot, if you know there is a general difference between groups, you literally cannot stop your brain from applying the patterns you recognize to them

and flat out saying that certain races are inferior because of their genetics is the fucking definition of racism

how the fuck is he not on our side? why the fuck does he think he's not racist when he clearly stated he is?

How do you reconcile the fact that Africans are more likely to have sickle cell? That the pygmy tribe is significantly shorter than any other race? That Europeans are more likely to not be lactose intolerant?
I sum up these differences as genetic racial differences, but I'm interested in hearing how you'd explain that phenomenon.

<
And these people have blonde hair mutations, unrelated to Europeans.

And black Australian Aboriginals are less related to Africans than Europeans are to Africans.

And the Bushmen in Africa are paler than many non Africans, yet they are pure African.

Are you starting to learn honey?
Instead of trying to see everything through a low IQ Eurocentrist lens, how about you try to gain an education first.

Attached: XZtp1J1.jpg (900x675, 169K)

True, Europeans have fought among themselves nearly all up until the EU was formed. lol

I actually made a post earlier with this same point. So I don't disagree
Only recently have Europeans come to a unified understanding of each other
and even now with the blanket label "white", they still are divided by ethnic groups

Sickle cell is related to genetic, no one denies that different populations can have some different genetic characteristics you moron.

But believing in some 17th century racial classification BS (white most 4channers do) is totally unscientific.

Just because you can find a genetic difference of some sort, doesn't qualify making up a race. With that logic even Europeans have to all be different races to each other. fail

If it's like flat earth, then what's an experiment I can try at home to prove it?

this nigga retarded
sage goes in the options

Okay, so evolution stops when it's convenient for someone's argument, or rather, now hear me out, constructive forces are continually at play that ever diverge life into new forms.

Instead of repeating what others say, just think about it for a moment.

He's full of shit too. He has yet to provide any evidence that there is a consensus against the concept of race in the field of genetics. The anti race stuff only really started becoming popular after ww2 (I wonder why) and it was mostly pushed by anthropologists. Most geneticists agree with the idea of race or have simply resorted to calling them "populations" or some other word that means the same as race in order to avoid controversy.

it's a fucking typical aussie shitposter that is clearly baiting with old cliches you dumbass

Have you considered that the reason people have switched from "not a true Scotsman" to "not a true white person" is because we've all mixed our genetics the last century because of technology like cars and airplanes which allow us to travel to foreign lands within a day?
Europe has largely become mixed the last century, so the "not a true Scotsman" argument becomes pointless except for a very select few. White identarianism is merely the logical conclusion to this.

EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE says those are literally all cited as quotes from "R.C. Lewontin a Cambridge (Mass.) geneticist, known for the strength of his political convictions and his weakness for dragging them into science at every possibile opportunity." not dawkins, you fucking kike idiot, do you think we dont know how to google something?

none of that shit is from dawkins you lying sack of scum sucking shit

>no one denies that different populations can have some different genetic characteristics you moron.

holy shit lmao you just proved our point

>But believing in some 17th century racial classification BS (white most 4channers do) is totally unscientific

False. Modern findings largely support the classic findings of race see rosenbergs findings of race
rosenberglab.stanford.edu/papers/popstruct.pdf

Attached: 1559189749613.gif (487x560, 778K)

these are only quotes dawkins talked about in one of his book, not quotes he wholeheartedly agreed with. he went on to dispute them with the sentence the guy you replied to showed you in the first place

fucking delusional sack of shit

how the fuck do these niggers explain koko the fucking GORILLA testing with a snigificantly higher IQ than a dozen or more african countries

a FUCKING

GORILLA

citation for gorilla iq plz

a bunch of idiots that are scientifically discredited and illiterate paid to lie by jews through their freemasonic religion they serve

>Human racial classification is of no social value
What an immense crock of shit.

Show me a bantu congoloid scientist.
Tyson is Freddie mercury tier bleached.

it doesn't it was measured using an infant iq test
koko.org/sites/default/files/root/pdfs/teok_book.pdf
You seem to be real ignorant in your statement

you're right, there is no race.
now go inform Black Lives Matter

What do you mean 'nope' you impudent fuck. Those are satanic digits and you are in danger of hellfire

Attached: ReservoirZogs.jpg (634x543, 117K)

>Or some guys on Jow Forums who also insist that evolution is fake and that the moon landing is fake
Those people are CIA agents trying to undermine Jow Forums
The holohoax is fake

>a nigger from africa is the same as a finnish guy living in lappland
sure thing faggot keep believeing the propaganda.

see

its not my fault journalists are a bunch of kikes who lie and oversensationalize things, leaving out crucial details such as this

oh wait it is because we havent gassed them yet

Idk when you can just go out in life and instantly recognize easily 30+ different distinct ethnic groups. Maybe trust the guy on TV who says it´s all bullshit and offer zero evidence for why every ethnic group is completely identical.

Hilariously, I'm pretty sure that kike Sam what's his name, the fedora lord on the left, knows/has said/implied that race and IQ are basically real.

>t. jew

Get off Earth. It's a red letter day!

Attached: Klinner.jpg (698x514, 205K)

>You can be more related in genes to an African man than to your own mother. lol

this is false see
Also the anti race mixing generally doesn't come from a place of "insecurity" whatever that means but rather from human bio diversity. It would be a shame if east asians or whites or any race were bred out of existence due to hybridization/ miscegenation/outright population replacement don't you think?

but rather from *valuing* human bio diversity

This. Praise kucke!

If anything Jow Forums is far more in the "race doesn't exist" camp than the SJW side. The nigger side believes that only race and sexual orientation matter and 100% of life revolves around these characteristics.

These guys are masters of their trades but idiots in others. Im not asking DJP about physics nor am i asking tyson about morality

>bill nye
"muh sex junk"...

Attached: liberal science fail.jpg (800x800, 127K)

>I'm a lefty and I believe race exists. I don't see why we should deny that
It wouldn´t change anything. It has always been with regards to what is called 'racism' is actually more like they should call it subspecism. That inspite of our massive ethnic and behavioural differences, we should try to treat eachother nicely INSPITE of those differences. Not pretend they don´t fucking exist and live in fantasyland, when it is so clear biologically. The ethnic groups even look so similar, not just behaviour traits, inclinations, quirks all kinds of stuff. It´s like a visual clue. oh you are dealing with that kind of ethnic group, so you know ok you can probably expect that sort of thing from them in attitude and thinking and ways of seeing things.
>no says the science guy, it´s 100% identical, and if you don´t say that. There´s something wrong with your head.
Gaslighting of the highest level.
>that grass looks green
>no it doesn´t.
>wha..?
>you heard me, i´m science guy.

yeah he did but he said he's not raycis cuz he doesnt judge anybody despite knowing theres such a huge general disparity in behavior and intelligence between races

he's a fucking weasel who lies to himself and everyone else

then there should not be race based affirmative action because race doesn't exist?

That's a strawman of both sides. A mythos that centrists tell themselves really.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
Yeah that´s the next one, maybe there´s no difference between men and women either.

Attached: 1510877547750.jpg (500x441, 47K)

I don't know half of those people and some of those who I do know can be described as pseudo-intellectual at best. Read a couple books on evolution and try to understand it yourself.

Because human races are biology 101 and (((science))) was taken over long ago.

Is there an actual scientist in this picture?

makes sense. but just because it applies to European peoples
doesn't mean it would work for East Asians, Latinos and blacks
the world doesn't see themselves separated by race, but more so ethnicity

>You didn't study biology
I'm pretty sure the people in the OP didn't either.

Why do these faggots deny evolution?

>I don't know half of those people and some of those who I do know can be described as pseudo-intellectual at best. Read a couple books on evolution and try to understand it yourself.
You can take two paths, evolution or creation. But both deal with biological adaptation with the genome. Evolution claims that you can mutate and change into a different species over time. But there´s no benefitial mutation that adds information. It takes away information and cripples the organisms dna to sometimes beneficial effect. What happens more is that it adapts to its environment over time within the constraints of the dna of its kind, which allows MASSIVE differential in adaptation and change to be able to occur, allowing for massive biodiversity within a species, it makes subspecies of the same kind!
Like the canis lupus (the wolf) has many subspecies, the canis familiaris, the domesticated dog. many subspecies aswell, but they are all canis. Doesn´t mean you would say a labrador and a poodle are identical in everything. But they certainly are not a wolf either. YET.. canis familaris and canis lupus, are both canis. Common ancestor, they are subspecies!
So you get subspecies who through difference in breeding, environmental pressure tons of things, end up being totally different in almost every single way except for 1, they CAN interbreed if they want to, and create a hybrid, which means they are then trying to create new subspecies, very unstable at first, can be more stable over time.
There are subspecies of virtually every animal on the planet. unique with their own traits inclinations behaviour even intelligence depending on the animal.
Then we come to humans. You see all these shapes sizes and behavioural differences.
>1 subspecies only, oh wait no subspecies at all, just 1, homo sapiens.
It´s because it is political when we look at eachother, we would like us to be identical because then it´s much easier. But it´s obviously not the case.