JEWS AND MUSLIMS - WHY DON'T THEY EAT PORK ?

Pork is such a good meat
So why jews and muslims don't eat pork ?

Attached: Ham Is Good-9ce5bfcbc92e31ad2ef361.jpg (1000x667, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/people-ate-pork-middle-east-until-1000-bcwhat-changed-180954614/
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because their peoples were genetically engineered from pigs by our alien ancestors, and thus they see swine as their kin.

Because at least they aren't cannibals

Attached: axqicju3snl11.png (989x1334, 1.59M)

because they live according to rules made before people figured out sanitation.

So your own research, faggot
>Pic somewhat related

Attached: IMG_20190510_034304.png (1044x1232, 368K)

*Do your own research

Pigs in the past used to be dangerous to eat and primitive people didn't understand germs and virus and food and poison so they decided the animal was cursed and evil.

Because they can't fucking cook.
Some bronze age goatfuckers got trichinosis, so they have a food taboo.

Muslims don't pigs because God turned a tribe of Jews into them, amongst other reasons.
Jews don't eat it because it's cannibalism.

Attached: 1553677949840.jpg (271x186, 13K)

Checked

Attached: 28FFC6AC-50D2-408C-BB8D-4EA986B8B6B3.jpg (600x535, 56K)

If you live in the dessert pork is usually hazardous as well as shell fish/sea bugs. Lethal in some cases since they spoil very easily in hot areas. Trignosis is a nasty bug.

I heard Mohammed turned Jews into pigs and apes. So Muslims don't wanna eat filth and Jews don't want to eat family.

That was the Jews.

Animals that have cloven hooves and chew their cud are ruminants such as cows, sheep, and deer. This text does not specify every possible animal by name, only their behaviors.

The text goes on to describe specific animals that are known and meet one, but not both, of those qualifications, thereby prohibiting their consumption. It does not elaborate on the exact reason for prohibition other than physical characteristics.

Pigs are described in this section as prohibited because they have a cloven hoof but don't chew their cud.

And the pig, because it has a cloven hoof that is completely split, but will not regurgitate its cud; it is unclean for you. You shall not eat of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

Attached: 7f409878934.png (998x666, 848K)

we dont eat pig because a pig can eat a human corpse and then if you consume the pig that would be second degree cannibalism , also in the quran , god says he turned the jews who broke the covenant into pigs, although some scholars say thats a metaphor not a literal thing

Jews don't believe that Jesus Christ was the Christ. Therefore, they didn't get the memo from St. Peter about all foods being clean.
Mohammed, in creating his religion, was trying to be all things to all people and took various features from the neighboring religions (to include the judaism of the 6th-century-levant and Christianity) and incorporated them into what he was making up.

no wonder you mutts are fat

Attached: 1559101356170s.jpg (214x250, 10K)

unsanitary conditions made pigs more suseptible to parasites... uh, trikiner, in norwegian.
they fuck you up.
as a consequence, pigs were off limits and halal and kosher butchery for other animals as a precaution. look at how they make sure to drain an animal. Or how kosher salt is meant to absorb the juices from meat instead of seasoning it. all meant to prevent contaminated meats.
much simpler to say God says so than explaining that you get sick from parasites.

false , mohammed is a human being , he cant do anything supernatural , see this

Shut up, Ahmed!

Attached: 20160125_Edelweiss_SBV.jpg (1193x1717, 215K)

That's the dumbest shit I've ever seen a sand nigger say. It's impressive.

Attached: 1534902688258.jpg (660x702, 147K)

>hadit

I don’t believe words of scholars

jesus said he didn't come to break the old law , doesn't that also include eating pork?

>some scholars say thats a metaphor
some

Attached: 1508822018391.jpg (1124x1024, 205K)

Jesus was a kike. Who cares?

isnt it true? pigs can eat everything including human beings

how old was aisha

Yeah but you are gonna end up eating human no matter what. Skin cells floating around in the air. What about 3rd,4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, degree cannibalism?

So can anything fucking else, unwrap your turban it's cutting circulation off to your brain.

It's a tactic of exclusion to see who's blind enough to follow without questioning, the left is doing this now with veganism, it's a litmus test

no , sheep , cows and other cattle can't , you fucking idiot

it's sahih tho. Very reliable

because cannibalism is wrong desu

inhaling skin cells is completely different from eating human meat, one is intentional , the other isnt

Yes they can...What do you think would happen if you put a little ground human in their feed? They would eat it. They might not seek it out but they would eat it if you put it in their food. Use your brain.

Attached: Kramer.gif (240x178, 265K)

-.t has never seen a cow chowing down on a corpse

even some stories within a sahih can be wrong , there are levels to it ,

Accidentally eating a pig that ate a human isnt intentional either you fucking stupid ass sandnigger.

absolutely halal

No it's because of our love of beef & sugar. Pork is a god-tier meat and pigs are bros

the possibility is much higher than if you ate beef or lamb , Jose

Trichinosis in the ancient days when those religions were established

The possibility is slim to none...What if you raise the pig yourself and you know it didnt eat a fuckn human??? Face it your religion is illogical and false. Mohammed was a gay faggot and Allah is a pussy.

Because they dont want to eat anything that is smarter than them

In northern Norway many people won’t eat mackerel for the same reason. Back in the days fishermen believed that those who drowned at sea were eaten by mackrel.

Christians aren't even supposed to eat it. Jesus never did away with the law. The Jews have gone into evil land with the Talmud that Jesus explicitly stated not to follow. However, the Law was left in tact as we do not serve a changing God who makes things up as He goes along. That's blasphemous to infer.

The Law is still our instructions for righteousness. They do not save us, only Christ's blood does that. But once saved, the Law is our means of walking out our faith and the process of sanctification. The teachings that later were written down as the Talmud is what Jesus was arguing with the Pharisees over. It caused them to misinterpret God's perfect Law into a burden and allowed them to break the Law with man made loopholes and their legal reasonings (just like they do today with pilpul and sophistry).

Study this matter out in earnestness. The Law is for everyone. The Talmud is for the dumpster.

ask why the FDA recommended after WWI that only people who work outside all day (blacks) should eat pork?

Based

Semitic Pigs

>Why don't the English eat lizards hmmmMMmmmm

Because pigs are the third most intelligent species on earth and shouldn’t be eaten

its fine, more ribs for me

Jesus cast legion into pigs; consuming them brings legion into your body.

>beef
>fattening
imagine being this retarded

holy shit

Attached: 1501716787188.gif (320x218, 1.55M)

big brain
big redpill

>dogs eat impure things
because shit skins eat pure stuff all the time

something about pigs being unclean animals. I don't know why and I don't care enough to learn why.

Attached: 1300798601649.jpg (520x800, 194K)

Think of animals in different categories of function.
Clean animals meant for food: These animals are what is allowed by God to eat as written in the Levitical food laws. They eat vegetation, much of which we cannot eat ourselves, and accumulate that into nutrient dense meat.

Carnivores: Their purpose is to keep the population of clean animals in check. If too many deer exist, they can destroy an ecosystem. So carnivores serve as the upper bound enforcers in this feedback loop of regulation. They are unclean because they eat both clean and unclean animals, but because their primary source of food, meat, makes them unfit for human consumption. Because they eat higher order animals, they accumulate toxins in much higher amounts. For instance, eating a bear's liver will kill you, no joke, due to vitamin A toxicity. They also accumulate more parasites.

Scavengers: Their role is to scavenge the waste and corpses of other animals and keep "tidy" the ecosystem. Vultures, pigs, shellfish, etc. Due to their role as garbage collector, they are filled with toxins, parasites, and harmful microbes in much higher degrees. They are thus not fit for consumption.

If you look at it this way, the food laws makes sense. God has made certain animals to be energy "condensers" who eat low nutrient food all day and accumulate it so that we can kill and eat it. Compare the caloric value of lettuce to a steak. One is much more dense than the other. The carnivores and scavengers are to deal with these clean animals and their existence in the ecosystem...either to keep populations from exploding or to deal with their waste/corpses/sick. It is perfectly logical and in harmony with nature.

Turkey bacon just isn't the same.

First post best post as always

because they were nomads and pigs are not animals for nomads. easy as that. europeans had farms etc. so they started to domesticate pigs.

Jesus said he didn't come to break the old law , so why are you eating pork?

Correct. And alcohol dehydrates you, which is also dangerous in the desert. In other areas with colder/wetter climates theses taboos don’t exist.

Because it's the only animal filthier than them

I think you mean prawn and crab.

I dont eat pork anymore. Not for any religious reasons, but the damn things are too smart. Kill a pig in front of another pig, watch that fucker freak out. Kill AND butcher a cow in front of the whole herd....They just keep chewing. The religious aspect played into my decision, but either way, I would have come to the same conclusion.

Because apart from the fact that it is harmful for the man (thenia) it is also extremely harmful for the environment (contamination of the water source), get information.
SAGE

Attached: 1491227993367.jpg (1200x784, 43K)

This is not true. If you find eating pork offensive, don't eat it. If you don't, enjoy. Read Paul and Peter. Please quit spewing condemnations

I like this explanation. Thank you. Why is pork so delicious tho? Would chickens be included? Don't most fowl eat carcasses

Dogs will eat their own shit and vomit
Cats are red pilled and muhammed PBUH had cats

Attached: 1409958387956.jpg (400x462, 26K)

He fulfilled the law. We are no longer bound by it. It served its purpose.

see
these are accurate... and yes the Bible also says "don't eat pork" but most Christians don't really care since bacon tastes so damn good!

I guess they figure Jesus will just forgive them anyway, so might as well tuck-in to a tasty BBQ pork chop while you can

Attached: Focus On Why Does the Bible Prohibit Eating Pork.png (818x5380, 350K)

Plants and bugs eat corpses.
Fish and Mammals eat plants and bugs.
By this very same logic, eating plants or bugs is "second-degree" cannibalism, and eating fish or mammals is "third-degree" cannibalism.

The amount of "effort" you stupid faggot mudslimes and kikes go through to justify lying to yourself is pathetic.
The entire "kosher" manifesto that Islam plagiarized is a guide to eating "safe" food. Its no different than a health-safety guide, except less scientific and more paranoia mixed with trial and error.
>Pigs roll around in feces, and even eat feces, therefore unclean
>cross-contamination is dangerous for people with allergies
That's the logic they use even though the ocean is a literal fucking toilet.

>also in the quran
lmfao

Attached: 1491680377469.jpg (740x534, 54K)

i have actually thought of why they were to cut their foreskins and abstain from pork. its because undercooked pork causes illnesses, not to mention having to foreskin in a time where bathing was rare ment that the women who gave birth lived long to give more birth. i think this should be a reason as to why people whould believe in god. at the time they had no clue what a microorganism was or bacteria or anything like that. but god to protect his people gave them the tools to prosper

New testament removed all dietary restrictions.
Matthew 15:11 -Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Acts 10:13 - And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

also, they are to not eat unclean food. this is even more cause to think that a higher power was looking after them

Im not either of those. I dont eat pork because i dont like the texture

Bacon is fine though

>pigs are bros
Pigs are just as or even more intelligent than Dogs and specially cats.
But in the west eating dogs and cats is seen as barbaric and cruel.

Jesus never told Christians to obey Jewish scripture. He never told anyone to obey scripture period, and he himself did not write scripture because he did not want to be venerated. He told people that did obey scripture to not be hypocrites.
He advocated anti-hypocrisy. That's it. That's all it takes to be an ideological "Christian". To acknowledge and combat hypocrisy. Obviously its impossible to stop all hypocrisy without freezing time itself, so the option is to avoid indulging in it. Acknowledge but do not indulge.
Indulging in hypocrisy is degenerate.

The only religious thing Jesus did was give people the option to escape the fear of death by believing in him.
God made you in his image and gave you free will. Believe in his word (aka Jesus) and you will be free from the fear of death.

>god to protect his people gave them the tools to prosper
You mean the clergy? I always assumed circumcision was so sand couldn't get stuck up there

>So your own research, faggot
Yours : not mine indeed

People Ate Pork in the Middle East Until 1,000 B.C.—What Changed ?
That’s in large part because certain religious writings ban dining on swine. But long before the emergence of the Old Testament and the Qur’an, people in the Middle East had largely cut the meat from their diets. But why ?
The blame for the change, his research suggests, can be placed on chickens, which took over pork’s role as a food source.
chickens require 3,500 litres of water to produce one kilo of meat, pigs require 6,000. Secondly, chickens produce eggs, an important secondary product which pigs do not offer. Third, chickens are much smaller and can thus be consumed within 24 hours; this eliminates the problem of preserving large quantities of meat in a hot climate. Finally, chickens could be used by nomads. While neither chickens nor pigs can be herded in the same way as cattle, chickens are small enough to be transported.
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/people-ate-pork-middle-east-until-1000-bcwhat-changed-180954614/

Attached: BBQ-Pork-Chop.jpg (555x416, 162K)

>jews and muslims don't eat pork ?
It is very difficult to raise hogs in a desert.

>some scholars say thats a metaphor
and yet they still dont eat pork

>Jose
Kek. I’m a Jew but I like you

Bacon and ham are fine because they are cured meats. All other forms of pork are questionable at best, especially any meat easily contaminated by internal fluids other than blood.
Porkchops are shit.

- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

Attached: anti pork judaislam.jpg (460x363, 40K)

Yes... but the original intention of the Christian pork avoidance seemed to be based on ancient hygiene guidelines rather than the City of Pigs story, so it seems more logical that this was updated as Pork became more popular and safer to eat as standards improved over the years...

Either that or somebody cooked Matthew a big fat greasy fry-up for breakfast and he realised the scriptures needed to be amended immediately!

Attached: Pork-a-powerhouse-of-nutrition.png (503x379, 141K)

Because during the time of sand and heat and misery pigs were likely to kill you if eaten.

They haven't been told about farming advances I guess.

speaking of jews. my nose... am i fucked?

Attached: theNoseKnows.png (778x937, 809K)

Because religion usually ends in retardation

Looks like you’re from the Caucuses

Never trust a man who doesn't drink, eat pork, or that is circumcised. Those are the golden rules for life.

at least pirate photoshop you lazy heeb

I already said Jesus was a kike I don't give a fuck what he said.

>Gee Mohammed, there sure are a lot of bodies piling up all over the place. There are fucking corpses everywhere man what should we do about this?
>Stop eating the pigs

Attached: 1530623935284.png (394x289, 193K)

lmaoooooo user