Is it fair to say that most white women HATE White men in 2019 America

Is it fair to say that most white women HATE White men in 2019 America.

Attached: 4B593EA2-119B-40E4-B065-4C1B2BF08194.jpg (750x633, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1lmCplQsQ12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. They still by in large date/marry within race despite what all the memes say. There are a select few who publicly claim to, but privately lust after white men. Twitter is just pageantry for social brownie points by literal whos and anyone taking them seriously needs reevaluate their decisions in life.

White women are privileged emotional retarded brain dogshit
Not all of them, but too many of them

White men are faggoted acceptance-craving idiot cowards
Not all of them, but too many of them

This predicament needs no more analysis

Kill yourself, autistic browncel.

Because deep down white women know that they live a sheltered live yet here all these stories about minority women from countries where women actually get mistreated, knowing they cannot relate to this they do the best to make it seem like they live awful lives

Friendly reminder that browncel is an autistic, sexually frustrated Pajeet zoomer living in London who has been compulsively posting the same shitty racebait threads a dozen times a day for months

>Pajeet is posting from his favela tier shack again.
Still on the designated street or have you made it over a block to the huts with the corrugated roofs yet?

This

is the the face and LMS guy from youtubes?

>literal who social media whore
lmao, the only people who use social media unironically in current year are fucking losers

Most white women prefer the companionship and sexual prowess (and cock size) of black men these days. Women are free to choose who they mate with and most prefer to mate with black men now that they have the freedom to do so.

Very true

Get off social media m8

It's okay. We hate them, too.

Nasty

It makes sense, though, right?

Slide

I think it's fair to say that most white men HATE White women in 2019 America

Fpbp

>date/marry within race
Officially, anyway. Then comes the unofficial sluttery, out-of-wedlock mutts, and cucking.

literally this, whenever they do a study on this it always turns out that only about 5% of people ever date or marry outside their own race. the only exception to this is asian women who date outside of their race about 25% of the time.

Nope. lool

Attached: 1559429543955.png (519x1139, 88K)

>reee no one likes you
vocaroo.com/i/s1lmCplQsQ12

Attached: 1558703944232.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

>literally no one replies to black women
>black women message and reply to everyone else

Yes, but to be fair, your pic is obviously a subtweet/bitching about a specific person.

based and to the point

Thank you for your service

Attached: B3C97173-CBF7-4B6E-9CAC-F8EEE83301BC.jpg (736x1104, 132K)

how would anybody know if it was behind their back?

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

feminist perpetuating toxic masculinity by ignoring the emotions of a certain subgroup of men

This shows white males as second least desirable

>Unironically supporting the Legion
Gay and gayer.

>Is it fair to say that most white women HATE White men in 2019 America.

No, these nutjobs on Twitter are a vocal but very small minority

I don't know. I don't really pay attention to what women do anymore.

No it’s probably like 5% at the very most

Attached: 98FEB257-EFF4-4AAC-B7CF-ABAA2A0BED2C.jpg (235x215, 12K)

>most
Not even close. Only something like 7% of women consider themselves to be feminists, and vastly fewer than that are (((intersectional))) feminists. White women love white men, just like all women

No it's fair to say that they love us. Because they do. They really really do. And we love them :)

Attached: daenarys4.jpg (600x338, 99K)

Okay (((NCR))) you wish fag

Did you read that on Jow Forums?
That's not true lol women love white guys

No it doesn't...

this, but the virulent anti-whiteness, even if it's just for social media likes, needs to end

A solid 30% of Jow Forums is caring deeply about what other mens' wives say on twitter.

unironically the Legion is the only way the post-apocalyptic world can move forward. the NCR is bloated in corruption and red tape, and at a time of extreme scarcity, individualism has no place if humankind wants to flourish and survive.

Attached: feelsgood.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

PERMABAN THIS FAGGOT
MODS EAT SHIT AND DIE

>1 post by this id
shill thread

Attached: 11.png (500x500, 106K)

All House all the time for me

2 posts

Attached: slide_thread_detected.png (1500x1500, 926K)