How Redpilled is Jow Forums on the Hells Angels?

How Redpilled is Jow Forums on the Hells Angels?

Attached: HA4.jpg (916x864, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX_TFkut1PM
youtube.com/watch?v=fBO40dvly5o&frags=pl,wn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like most groups, based until they were infiltrated

Support your local 81.

>Killing a Black Teen
>Abortion kills 250,000+ black babies per year in the US

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iX_TFkut1PM

He pulled a gun on them.

:O

>How Redpilled is Jow Forums on the Hells Angels?
very. Most were ext Vietnam vets who got no help from anyone let alone their own government who sent them to war in the first place.

Read Hunter S Thompson's book, Hell's Angels. Great book during their heyday. They were very based but now they're pretty much a marketing group.
Thompson even got jumped towards the end because they thought he was fucking with them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-194944_Firefox.jpg (1439x2229, 1.26M)

Hell's Angels here are completely subverted by either foreigners or state operatives. What's left is scum scrapping by on petty crime. They regularly clash with the Arabic clans.

Israeli controlled jew org a psyop of the cia and btw that black guy was criminal who pulled a knife

The Quebec HA are a large part of the reason why Quebec is still part of Canada

>During the 1995 referendum, Boucher and the rest of the Hells Angels supported the Non side, with Boucher issuing a statement declaring his support for an united Canada a few days before the referendum, and Hells Angels clubhouses in Quebec all flew the Canadian flag as sign of their support for federalism.[81] The Hells Angels put up posters all over Montreal, Quebec City and other cities in Quebec urging voters to vote no, and significantly, Quebec separatists who usually vandalized non posters never damaged the posters put up by the Angels.[82] As the non side won the 1995 referendum by the most narrowest of margins, it is widely believed that Boucher's decision to have the Angels support the no side may have prevented Quebec from leaving Canada in 1995.[82] It is not clear how much Boucher's support for an united Canada was motivated by a sense of Canadian patriotism, if any that he may had possessed, and how much it was motivated by his desire to have the Hells Angels expand into other provinces, especially Ontario, which would have been handicapped had Quebec left the confederation to become its own country.[83] In the summer of 1997, Boucher decided to by-pass the Mafia and establish a direct link to the Colombian drug cartels, sending Lepage to Columbia to meet Miguel Carvajal of the Mejia Twins cartel run by the twin brothers Víctor Manuel Mejía Múnera and Miguel Ángel Mejía Múnera.[65] In December 1997, some 200 kilos of cocaine was landed in the Gaspé peninsula, which marked the beginning of a pipeline that went on to Montreal and the rest of Canada.[84] The payments for the cocaine went through the Royal Bank of Canada and the Bank of America.[66]

Maurice Boucher was a fucking absolute mad cunt

Attached: 1552120461453.jpg (300x250, 18K)

Watch the movie "Gimme Shelter" about the Stones' Altamont fiasco, dude pulled out a gun and an Angel stabbed his monkey ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=fBO40dvly5o&frags=pl,wn

>one crime for 60 years ago by a group of literal thugs
I both hope you and the writer kill themselves for thinking anyone cares.

Drug dealers and addicts who are all ex cons

Boomer retards and druggies.

I only know enough not to fuck with a 3 patch prospect HA unless I’m carrying.

"A marketing group"
They own a great deal of the drug market in the richest countries on this planet. They're on another level, very similar to the mafia. They are involved in torpedo activity on a massive scale, guns and homebrewed spirits. They're on every market there is to make any money from. They're great guys if you just don't ever ask them a favor, and don't promise anything to.

In America it's a bunch of boomers and pretty much anyone can join. There are other mcs that are much more criminal than the Angel's, at least here. Rico laws make it very easy to lock them all up.

Sucks for Quebec, getting stuck with you cultureless cucks.
But of course you see it completely different

>"look at this story from 50 years ago and feel bad about being white you bigots"
Nope.

Attached: CD sod speak.jpg (1417x1417, 622K)

this

Watch the angles forever documentary. The head literally says people saying thier racists is “a jewish conspiracy” they know what the fuck is up

it wasn't a black teen it was an under cover cop that tried to start shit

also the biker gangs have done some fucked up shit

>talking about something from 50 years ago to make whites look bad

They're pozzed faggots who sell drugs. Can't even wear their patches out in the open without getting arrested. Some outlaws.

Attached: image-3.jpg (620x349, 34K)

theyre all white niggers

Are you sure that wasn’t a joke? It’s pretty fucking funny.

My grandpa was president of the hells angels he did some pretty Based shit

>very
>vietnam veterans
And I thought burgers were dumb cunts

>black kid with white girlfriend high on drugs tries to pick fight with hell's angels paid in beer to guard the performers
>gets beat the fuck up and dies
>"he wuz a gud boi who dindu nuffin"

They really can't stop this shit

It had nothing to do with the kid being black

It was a stupid idea to have the Hells Angels be security, they had a ring of their bikes around the stage, the black kid was fucking with one of the bikes shit started and the black kid displayed a weapon

>paid in beer
Surely you aren’t this retarded.

Bunch of methed up gang bangers not much better than niggers or italian niggers. Their gun running and drug running are partly why there is such a problem in the heartland with opiates. Fuck them. The only honorable gangs are the ones that don't destroy the society they are trying to take advantage of. Drugs destroy.

They were paid in cases of beer, maybe stop being a faggot and actually go read the account of what happened instead of being an underage shitposter.

That's what I'm going to tell people from now on
> Hey user, I heard you were a racist
> No I'm not, what jew told you that shit?

Checked. Clashing with the Arabs sounds good.

Altamont 1968 - nigger in a crowd chimps out, points a gun in a crowd, maybe at the stage, who knows? The leader of the Hell Angels, who had security for the venue, orders his guys to stop him and they stab him to death. That simple.

I’ve known a few hells angels, complete douche bags.

B L O W
A
C
K

So why are the Sons of Anarchy such faggots today?
Hormones in the food?
Plastics?
Trannies in schools?

Based boomers.

Because you can’t tax beer as income you dumb cunt.

They want to be like sons of anarchy. All are fags.

>teen

I'm sick of watching faggots whine about niggers.

they're a dying boomer gang that sells drugs

nobody fucking cares about niggers

the hells angels keeps the cities they occupy clean and free of degenerate trash. they do it because they also have families in those cities. the hells angels basically do what you would do if you had some fuckin balls.

That nigger tried to kill someone.
Hell's Angels were working security.
Nigger fully deserved it.

Remember when whats-his-nuts when on the TV drunk after losing that night and basically blamed (((them)))!!!!???kek

Bunch of boomer meth head scum riding around on their gay biked thinking they're tough.

I feel the same way about white americans and you dysgenic mutt freaks

You dumb nigger they do no such thing. They are a major part of the problem when it comes to drugs and shitting up flyover states with opiates and meth. They are not the sons of anarchy. They are wannabe gangsters just like the niggers.

Myth of the 20th century podcast has a good synopsis.

hells angels in germany are turks. Here they are lebanese

Basically any white group glows by default these days.

This. This was the legendary Altamont concert that put an end to the whole Summer of Love idea, there's video footage of the kid walking onstage with a pistol drawn and it's been studied to death for nearly 50 years.

Only thing that needs to be said.

yeah this

the nig had a gun, the hell's angels stabbed his faggot ass to death, the cops said the hell's angels were acting in self defense and within their capacity as the bodyguards for the band on stage

nigs gonna nog

Have always wanted to be in biker gang unironically, but I have trouble with commitment and don't want STD's. What do bros?

Attached: 0145.png (724x669, 303K)

Buy a honda goldwing or a crotch rocket and start an "enthusiast club" for weekends, then you can be a weekend warrior and LARP as sons of anarchy. Like most people do with motor cycles that aren't Harleys.

They are white drug dealers selling to other whites, therefore race traitors.
If they were solely focused on "hate crimes" I'd be fine with them, but that's not the case.

Black teens are overwhelmingly the most dangerous and unpredictable group of "humans" on the planet. Who gives a fuck if one died? There's a 99% chance that they did something really stupid and violent for it to happen.

>scared of STDs

Can I ask you a simple question?
Why?
Do you think one day some virginal beauty from European royalty is going to arrive into your life and want to marry you?
It’s a serious question.

Nigger pulled a gun.
Angel exonerated.

>European royalty is going to arrive into your life and want to marry you
Yes, wise point. Everyone is always talking this shit here meanwhile most are sleeping with a Jew or half nigger

Parizeau

One less nigger on this earth is not a crime you dumb nigger

Oh boy, I guess excusing niggers for their transgressions in 2019 isn't enough for the modern cuckold. He got what he deserved.

he said "minorities" but really meant the Jew

I dunno, I read a few Mordecai Richler Books and liked em

No, that's just a myth perpetuated by the paranoid nutjobs on here. There's many active WN groups in this country that are free of FBI/ATF agents.

No that sounds so gay user, I explicitly want to get into this for the thrill and the black market dealing type of stuff desu. I could be bro tier but frens I've made never gave me enough space, too solitary for them, it just never worked.

No, it's not like that at all. It just grosses me out, I have nightmares about STD's even. I think it's some kind of genetic memory, or some kind of legitimate phobia. My dad is a gigaChad who said he was with thousands of women and I believe him. And I never had a problem with getting women ever but I don't do hookups ever because after I was a teenager I just started getting weird about it. It's so hard to cope with. I demand new gf to take PRC blood test, which is affordable to tell me if I'll at least get herpes. Things like that is what scares me, shit that stays with you for life. All coal burners have it. I haven't gotten anything at all yet, I'm like the 0.4% of the US population that has nothing. Thinking about getting every possible vaccine for that stuff, especially HPV. Maybe even experimental vaccines, idk.

He dindu nuffin

What's torpedo activity? You mean like in the pic?

Attached: RavenCycleA1.jpg (900x1200, 1.16M)

He sure fucked up by pulling the pissant gun

Does it matter? They're all degenerates peddling drugs at the expense of our homelands. They get the bullet along with the radical islamics and thug niggers.

They were also beating the piss out of hippies who were getting too close to the stage

Wow that's an album I didn't expect to see, showing your age bro lol

How does one attain cultured thug status without doing at least some things vaguely related to the black market though? These are questions we need to answer (srs).

Attached: lord_byron.jpg (270x324, 13K)

Sergeant D is coming, and you're on his list!

the nigger pulled out a gun in a crowd of people. what were they supposed to do?

Drugs, robbery, assault, rape.
Use some common sense you mong.

I am in "Jus brothers" (recruitment MC for HA)
axe me a question.

It's funny the effect SOA had on our scene, recruitment hang arounds went waaaaaay up. Membersgip stays sam (most of you are not men). Anyway, I live in Ione, CA (the model for Charming, CA) Anyway, say hello to your new leaders, when the collapses come, HA will be running more than just the prisons and meth logistics...

We have a biker gang in Alaska and the Hells Angels came here to "unify the patches" and force our gang to be Hells Angels, not even members but pledges. Our gang said no thanks and beat the shit out of them.

oh oh my mistake

Attached: 021.png (645x773, 11K)

Biker gangs like Hells Angels are rabid homos, there used to be a biker war in my province in the 90s and early 2000s and one of the initiations of becoming a "full" member of the Hells Angels was getting fucked in the ass

They pick up there Trash when they have Gatherings

This spic that went to my high school who always claimed his family were all some big shit cartel leaders stole a cell phone from this redneck kid who’s dad was a legit hells angels. Spic got his ass beat by a bunch of boomers lmao

This is real because they have their "prison rules" shit that those that arent part of the gang don't know about it:

When you get locked up- nothing you do on the inside counts. Same for your women on the outside. So as initiation they make you do some small time crime to prove you aren't a cop, that gets you locked up so you go to county for a few months or maybe to the pen for a year or 2. While there you have to service the guys in the gang until you get out. Service as in blowjobs and virgin asshole. It isn't considered gay by the inmates. When you get out you prove you aren't gay by getting back with your old lady and you prove you werent a cop.

Pretty sure about 90% of the members wanted to leave Canada, since most HA are low class criminal quebecois right-wingers. But as usually because they are faggot boomers, money comes before beliefs and convictions. Just like Aryan Brotherhood allying with niggers and Mexicans when they can make some money. It's all a big LARP.

>Biker gang in Alaska

Yeah prisons filled with aryan brotherhood mexican cartels and nigger gangs all working together to destroy our communities with the cancer that is drug trafficking.

>right-wingers
What???? Ok here\s the shill. \\\\fuck do you guys give yourselves away.

Hells Angels have two chapters in Alaska.

fuckwit

Great, so we get to look forward to a society that resembles Mexico - where criminal organizations (controlled by intelligence agencies) run everything down to nigger-tier shit.

I hope you realize that the people who run all of this kind of shit are a bunch of chomos.

A couple of years ago. A mad man drove a stolen truck full of gaz (something explosive idk) into a hells bunker. I live near that town.

Nigger was high on meth, pulled a gun, and shot one of them. Got what was coming to him.

The only thing HA will be running is gay bars and brothels.
Your faggot homo gay sex biker club really isn't anything. HIV rate almost as high as the alphabet population.

based canadians and potentially quebecers knowing hells angels history

I am not a shill, I'm just saying they are right-wing boomer quebecois that hate anglos and immigrants, and that it's illogical for them to be pro-Canada federalists. Get it idiot?

>Club formed after Hollister riot
>Vietnam
Most 1% clubs were former bomber crews of wwii, bong