Fucking nailed it. She'll never die assholes

I'd give a rib to save her.

Attached: MyRadRBGink.jpg (848x1290, 568K)

Notorious RBG will croak within the year, let's be frank.

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

The morning after Trump leaves office her death will be announced.

I want to see the rest of this person that got this RBG tattoo
Got more pictures

Dat beak

That tattoo really nailed that dead kikes nose.

Can we make a completely convincing fake news article saying she has days to live and needs a heart transplant? Unfortunately the only way she can get one is if there is a directed donation because of her age. I want to see how many unhinged liberals would shoot themselves in the head and leave a note saying to give her their heart.

Attached: 1302276379778.gif (160x120, 439K)

She's good for a jew

I hope she lives long enough to see the second (first) holocaust.

>that fucking kikenose

>that nose
based tattoist

Ya. Nice one. Got anything else Goebels?

she's already dead

I saw Ruth Bader Ginsberg at a grocery store in D.C. yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen protein bars in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electoral infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ruth kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

give ALL your ribs, jewish faggot

What is wrong with you people?

Attached: pete-davidson-ginsburg.jpg (1080x676, 122K)

You cant donate a rib faggot

let him lose his ribs so he writhes like a jew worm fittingly

She's already dead.

that nose is spot on btw

Look at that kike nose

She’s already dead, they’re just trying to stall releasing this fact until after 2020, at which point they hope to have the senate (and the white house) so they can replace her with another communist Jew.

Attached: 5C66457C-88F3-4EDF-A669-97B28BE748C1.png (800x510, 948K)

Could this be inked on the other rib?

Attached: 123zyk.jpg (270x379, 29K)

pretty much this, they'll dig up her mummified frozen corpse and sell it like it happened the day after

she has been gone since January 16th