The future is comfy

The future is comfy.

Attached: 1559490517540.jpg (1300x866, 157K)

Attached: 3A6BF261-1895-41CE-9A64-BA464FAB07B7.jpg (819x1024, 127K)

>comfy
>do the job instead of me paying someone else do to cause I am a kike and won't offer a fair wage.

COMFY

I hate them they take jobs from my Indian cousins I'm so scared of what the future will bring

the future is soulless

Did SDM really ripoff Costco in Idiotcracy?

Attached: welcome-to-costco-i-love-you.jpg (619x311, 32K)

It's the same logic that led companies worldwide basically cutting employee training entirely and passing the costs onto their employees.

>This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but with please place the item in the bagging area. Please place the item in the bagging area. Please wait for cashier assistance.
IT'S IN THE FUCKING BAGGING AREA

Attached: ragejak.png (400x416, 174K)

Your cousins can still tuck up my order at McDonald's. Down here it's all niggers working at McDonald's. In Rakeland, it seems to be all elderly tribals.

>tfw every boomer around is scared and afraid to use that one self check out in the store
>people pile up in the line and keep glancing at me cutting through
You lose again plebs. You lose again.

i always take one thing (candy bar or something small) as my fee for ringing myself up

Attached: confuse.gif (242x288, 1.49M)

I've never understood this.
Couldn't you just pay for a few products and just slip the rest past, by not "tagging" them.
If so, why don't I see more niggers doing this?

>women will have to go back to being housewives instead of wagecucking after getting meme degrees
>minorities will be deported and forced to improve their own countries instead of wagecucking and increasing crimes
Oh no how horrible

>he thinks minorities will be effected.

what fantasy world are you from?

Self checkouts have been great in my area as most stores have only niggers and 50 IQ zombie cashiers who double scan shit. I will happily wait a few extra minutes to use the self checkout

Well, you better pay in cash because they can absolutely see you do that on camera.

you gotta push on the area to reset the scale in case its reading wrong, works 95% of the time

I get something I need, like medicines or vitamins
Fuck these marked up places

*PLEASE PLACE THE ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA*

Every fucking week

I was bitching about self checkouts being bullshit at work. How we should get a 10% discount for saving the store labor costs.

One guy says "That's why every time I use self checkout I forget to ring something up." and 5 or 6 other people all said "yeah that's what I do also"

So apparently this is a thing. Wtf Im so conflicted. Stealing is for niggers but being jewed by the store is kikish so...

PLEASE WAIT, ASSISTANCE REQUESTED

>spaghetti starts pouring out

Attached: 1496543881749.jpg (480x454, 76K)

someone post the nigger punching the smartscreen , i dont have it

>UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA

Attached: 1422855880521.gif (422x416, 322K)

>stealing from giant anti white globo homo corporations is for niggers

Some systems go by weight. And even if not, you're being watched by CCTV, so if you steal, they'll catch you sooner or later and hello prison time for you.

Depends. Sometimes they do not work. Last time I used them was a few years ago in the UK though. Never saw them here I think. Would save a lot of time since chatty and slow boomer are too retarded to use them and will rather go to the normal checkout.

>credit or debit only
>no cash
This is the future.

Yeah, this sounds good, haven’t seen this either.

Stealing is wrong and do it enough you'll get caught. Except when you ring up organic produce as conventional. No one gets caught doing that.

Does that mean that they have to employ 1 person each checkout to monitor closely?
Whenever I scan something I see a flash where the laser is. I think it takes pictures of your hand scanning the item

i wish there was a way to see if stores actually pass the savings onto the customer. if so, i guess i wouldn't mind ringing myself up to save a little at check out. my guess is they pocket the money they save from hiring less employees. then again, maybe the money they save covers the cost of people taking shit when they ring themselves up lol

Attached: toof_pull.gif (500x300, 1022K)

If this means I can go shopping without having to make small talk at the store, I’m all for it. Im not there to socialize and would rather be in and out as fast as possible.

Americans are still using plastic bags?

Him and Crowder hatefuck

They don't do that anymore, I think everyone realized how dumb it is

Yes and they're better than whatever the fuck you got

Yes, I save them and use them for cleaning my cats litter box. Then throw it away so it can sit and fill up the landfill for thousands of years.

>women will have to go back to being housewives instead of wagecucking after getting meme degrees
>minorities will be deported and forced to improve their own countries instead of wagecucking and increasing crimes
Wtf are you smoking? White men are going to be the first to suffer mass lay-offs and firings. The women and minorities aren't going anywhere, goy.

I haven't had a problem with that for like 2 years.

Actually those ones in op’s pic are fucking amazing and they don’t give a fuck where you put the it after scanning it. You also don’t have to hit start, just start scanning. Except if you use your PC optimum card it will add an extra step to ask if you want the receipt emailed to you which REALLY kills my flow so I stopped scanning my card. Pretty good tho.

We use plastic bags in the UK, or atleast in N.I but they are good quality ones where you bring them back and reuse them instead of throwing them out. It's a good idea. I got really sick of the bags breaking and having your groceries fall over the floor anyways. So fragile, if there is anything with a hard corner it can cut the shitty bags

Thank God. So much better than paper and much more sanitary and convenient than reusable bags

Or pick up dog crap. I know some street shitters wouldn't understand.

Mexicans are so wage cucked. I have 5 of them that work for me doing roofing and made almost 200k off them last year

How many white men do you see working at McDonalds? Even here it's mostly women and minorities

Was relieved when these finally got added at my store I go to. Now I don't have to listen to some jaded boomer fuck talk to me about the weather.

more like
>more room for insta whores and such

UPDATED WALMART SELF CHECKS NO LONGER WEIGH BAGGING AREA

>Yes goyim, give me your email so we can know who you are and what you bought
Who the fuck wants their receipt emailed to them? I just want to buy what i need up front and then fuck off

i tried to think of something i could do with all my plastic bags and all i could think of is to make a rope. so now i have an over 500 foot plastic rope made from plastic bags. not sure what i'll ever use it for but i guess its there in case i ever need it

Attached: spagatkid.gif (280x345, 191K)

Why is this legal isn't it hard enough for dump people to get jobs

the thing where you put your shit is also a scale. also when you exit you have to pass through an anti theft shit so it would probably ring the alarm i guess

Based
I need to start a business and get some spics
Fund the Aryan babymaking effort tenfold

Kek
Both are fags
Crowded did lots of gay looking shit and was comfortable putting it in his intro.

>people deserve to be paid $15 an hour for doing a """job""" an iPad taped to a barcode scanner can do

>plastic bags
Come on America get with the times

ill be honest most people ring up one or 2 items, bag the rest in thier own bag so they dont have to buy one (california) and walk out the door with free shit. all day long.

Not having to interact with small talk makes up for it

why the fuck do they have individual automatic check outs for childrens t shirts? clown world shit

>not sliding a butterfinger in a banana bunch

Those cameras are ass, I was a guard

>tfw the walmart near me got these and they only lasted 2 weeks because niggers kept getting mad at them and breaking them

I fucking hate niggers so goddamn much oh my god.

I work as a self check out host in my city's largest flagship store and it's amazing how the general population does not know how to scan items themselves. I'd say the amount of fuck ups is a 50 even split between boomers and millenials/zoomers

inb4 niggers steal all the bags and leave without paying

Are self checkouts really news for europoors? We’ve had them in fucking kentucky since like 2002

Yeah and the quality of your jobs is probably shit

>go to buying stuff
>you don't need to look at nobody
>nobody need to look at you
>you don't need to talk to nobody
>nobody need to talk to you

pretty comfy

You guys are really lazy fucks.So because you can't bring your own bags, you feel ok to throw millions of tons of plastic in the environement?
Same here but now we know who created the plastic island.It's those overconsuming fat lazy slob from USA.

the ipad is not doing it, you are you are saying your time is worth less then 15 dollars an hour.

I like electronic checkout and ordering.
Checkout doesn't sass me for using coupons.
And electronic ordering doesn't get my order wrong.

Rent free. I'm going to go throw away 400 plastic bags I have in my pantry right now just to piss you off.

speaking of self checkouts does anyone have a pdf copy of how to make coupons 2nd edition

Attached: b7ueurg6h1ux.jpg (618x685, 254K)

Nigger behavior.You live in that environement too but it seems you not really care.

They do. I've seen niggers just walk straight through the self checkout with TVs and PS4s.

Also,
>CCTV prevents and solves crimes
When will this meme die?

They take cash and give change.

>scan and bag your own groceries
>slide credit card
>"how much would you like to tip today?"
Merica.

I live in a society. Im currently gathering up any plastic I can find in my house to throw away for you. I have a bunch of giant black trash bags i nicked from work, I'm going to fill them with packing peanuts and throw them into the ocean when I go to the beach tomorrow.

Attached: Snapchat-2004399052.jpg (1080x1920, 545K)

Fun fact:
The banknote slot on self checkouts use a laser to tell where the end of the note is (this stops the motor which sucks the note out of your hand.
Because of this, they will eat an entire roll of Izal toilet paper, often without jamming until they get halfway through the roll. Sometimes, they catch fire.
Most supermarkets stock Izal.

Attached: Izal.jpg (600x450, 27K)

I.hate.people.
The less interaction I have with morons, the better off the world is. These things are a god send.

Bro just scan your retina and let them tale a picture of your face and move the fuck on

those gay little trays don't hold enough stuff. i fucking hat self check outs

Sadly these does not work in nigger infested areas

No. If everyone is doing it, there's a reason for it. As a business owner, you have to accept this is a potential outcome and a trade-off with saving a lot by not hiring human cashiers.

fucking based.

To be fair he he doesn't want to get fucked by SJW journalist but that is pretty fucking gay

>medicated
Just when I thought I'd seen everything.

Attached: 1550822459685.jpg (215x250, 4K)

>I love you
Yeah baby. Me too.

Attached: peak fap 4.gif (370x278, 2.47M)

All of those self check outs have a camera pointed right at your face.

He just mirin. That's not gay.

you really are a nigger-tier degenerate

I always steal. Say bros whats a good adhecive device to pemamatley stick om the kike cameras tgat watch us now on these things? I feel like a sticker wont be enough

What kind of straight niggers do you hang out with.

It's not a thing for non-scum.

Anyway, how the fuck do you think stores maintain their lower prices to maintain competition with online etailers? You think that comes from a fucking vacuum?

I actually love not using the cashier, and i almost always dont pay for everything

youre doing the job dumb fuck. scanners have been in stores for decades.

If everyone is doing it, it's legal.

I'm going to replace all my batteries and puncture them with a nail before burying them in the woods outside of my neighborhood. Might take my pellet gun and shoot some birds for fun on the way.

Anyone who has worked in a supermarket will tell you that they used to rotate the checkout staff with the shop floor staff who were restocking and helping customers.
Now there are self checkouts everywhere, you hardly ever see staff on the shop floor.
The stores all said they wouldn't lay off cashiers because of the machines.
Right!!
Fucking bullshit artists laid off everybody else and got the cashiers to do their jobs because now half the customers go through self-checkout and the queue's are shorter.
It's medicine the greedy bastards need.
Oh, noes!
You think I'm going back to that store twice?
Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha.
Besides, what law have I broken? It's not my fault the machine can't tell the difference between a banknote and toilet paper.
If you're that worried, get a paper plate from the homeware dept, and some crayons from the kids toy section...you know what to do.

Attached: supermarket disguise.jpg (424x379, 16K)

Back when they first brought them in I would hold small, inexpensive items barcodes over the barcode of the thing I wanted. Got a new tablet that way.

They have basic measures in place that will prevent nigging, but its easily thwarted if you're really that desperate and you have a 3 digit IQ. Anything worth more than say $50 will have an anti-theft tag that needs to be removed, and the attendant will notice if you haven't scanned it when you go to get it removed. Additionally, they usually are going to have a few people standing there watching people for blatant theft/not scanning something. The weight of whatever you have in your bagging area has to closely match what the system would expect based on whatever you've scanned too.

Add all these things together, and the majority of people who try to steal things will get caught. If you pay with a card, they will decide whether or not to track you down and prosecute you based on how much you stole. Though some combination of ringing things up as bananas to get around the weight sensor or a few other tricks could let you steal something worth about $20 if you're really that big of a fucking faggot failure and can't just pay for your shit like a normal person.