SHUT IT DOWN!! WE MUST PROTECT JOHN BRENNAN!

twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1135241467184799746

Attached: file.png (1102x500, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brianstelter/status/113524146
fathersmanifesto.net/wm/wm0200c.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pI3S9MOCoBg
twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1135241467184799746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: file.png (1114x870, 204K)

Attached: file.png (1094x644, 127K)

F.

BRIAN STELTER, THAT FLAMING TOTALITARIAN, FASCIST, FAILURE PIECE OF CRAP!
I BREAK FREE OF YOUR MIND CONTROL FILTH! EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME!

Attached: 1469271650309.jpg (478x477, 50K)

I agree with Stone.

Attached: file.png (1102x1030, 523K)

Attached: 8859442402129.png (645x851, 223K)

>JOHN BRENNAN
fuck brennan

Me too

Happenings

That’s treason enough right there.

Jew logic, everybody

Roger Stone is an absolute mad man.

Attached: tff17_get_me_roger_stone_3.jpg (780x438, 95K)

I guess Roger Stone is committed to fucking himself over. It's too bad because his trial could have revealed the sham of this investigation, but he thinks antics are more important than either freedom or truth.

Attached: 1473986570377.png (590x523, 349K)

>wonder how the instagram mods will react ;)
fucking journo snitch scum. they’re all snitches. fuckin mainsnitch media

Did he mean hanged? Or is he a closet homosexual perhaps?

nice

Helping a glownigger. lmao. absolute state.

totally, why overthink it?

Trump needs to ORDER the DOJ to DROP the prosecutions against Roger Stone and fuck anyone who says anything.

Attached: canvas.png (928x600, 814K)

>We have to have trials for terrorists and THEY WILL BE FOUND GUILTY.
Am I the only one that remembers this?

Attached: President_Barack_Obama (1).jpg (2687x3356, 1.2M)

They're just tossing the hot potato back and forth to keep the mob distracted while the zionist civil war (new trump establishment vs old guard) rages within the US fed gov

>twitter.com/brianstelter/status/113524146

fathersmanifesto.net/wm/wm0200c.htm

Brennan accused Trump of treason on television. How is it not obvious to everyone that we have a mockingbird media?

>CIA are drug running, imperialist scum!
>CIAman is a hero wtf I love him now!

I’m sick of these opportunist bootlickers

Checked

No kidding. In the first place, Stone is right. In the second place, what a bunch of whiny little squealers these media "giants" are. "Teacher! Teacher! He was passing notes in class!"

Fuck these pieces of shit.

John Brennan happens to be an activist himself so he abused the system. He wore rubber wristbands to fight the system. This is sad.

Attached: Brennan-2.jpg (458x276, 41K)

I’m tempted to make a twatter account just to call these faggots out constantly and expose them for the rat fuck slime that they are, maybe one person will realize what a sham the corporate media is

Needless to say, he is among many ones who believed in MI5/MI6 terrorists.

John doesn't believe their own people in America. He just believed in intelligence sharing with MI5/I6. Almost nothing of them are true and John is still fighting for Obama. SAD!

Thus, wearing rubber wristbands in front of powerful people are gay. He hacks you and destroys your life as being activist at NSA and CIA. This is not good.

Roger Stone has discovery and dismissal motions filed to force evidence to be provided that Russians "hacked the DNC".

Everything is based on Crowdstrike, without evidence provided, telling the FBI that the DNC was "hacked", and the FBI failing to obtain their own proof.

Deborah waserman shultz needs it also

John Brennan doesn't give a shit what you think. He believed in MI5/6 stuff. Outside of America and Trump thinks this is cool. He is an activist who happens be working at NSA. This is sad. Self-assurance stuff isn't great for America.

Attached: Nice3.jpg (1040x984, 224K)

Can you believe Stelter isn't Jewish, I was shocked when I found out.

>working to undermine the US while you work in government is 'public service'
doubt

The CIA shouldn't exist and is unconstitutional. I don't have a problem hanging everyone affiliated or associated withe the CIA as it is a rogue government within our sovereign union. They are rogues, traitors, and all are guilty of countless acts of crime and treason.

Yeah CIA shouldn't exist. They serve rich people. No souls in them.

I have fantasies of seeing that traitor Brennan hang

They just believe in a guy who wears a rubber wristband. This is CIA.

>nyeh, I'm Brian Stelter

Get shitted. The traitors must hang.

Activists at NSA and CIA MUST BE REMOVED

hanged*****

>hung
I thought this had been decided that the correct term is "hanged"
however I would prefer the term 'hung' as it just seems naturally correct.

>court officials
Lmao theyd tell you to fuck off

things can be hung, but a man gets hanged.
It is a conscious change to separate and elevate humanity above the other animals.

Show tweet or it didn't happen.

Serving hostile powers.

The cia nigger lied under oath. Do these journalists not know this lol?

i called it, brennan is going down first

oh wait yes I do, it's the jews jewing the goyim

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 11K)

kill yourself leaf

If he does I’ll blow you leaf

Let’s play a game
It’s called:
How much weight has Brian Stelter gained since his last show and how much hair has he lost?

Brian (is that the CNN guy?) sounds like some middle school faggot tattle telling on someone to the teacher. Jesus how embarrassing.

He really does sound like a total faggot

Attached: FFCC2452-85DA-409D-8F2F-6C76B6475287.jpg (1024x846, 87K)

Why do we need a CIA and FBI just make a CBI

Court imposed gag order about Stone colluding with Russia.
Apparently the journalists seem to think that Brennan is connected to this case somehow... I wonder what they know that the public doesn't?

Attached: 1559218343376.png (401x628, 739K)

This is what the job of journaloid is in 2019

Attached: FDAFE4B1-CF1E-4D34-B94D-C2B19281E973.jpg (1242x1485, 652K)

journalists dont report anything. they are the digital gestapo

>lifetime of public service
Or in English
>he's never been busted for his crimes

she's so brave. I bet she's really oppressed. resist!

Attached: currentyear.jpg (1242x1485, 192K)

Press E for eunuch

I still think ClownWorld is a forced meme or advertising thing for the Joker movie or something else equally inorganic but journalists proudly weaponizing censorship? Awfully honky.

Journalists work for the CIA and Mossad and MI5, they all know exactly what's going on. Their job is to prevent anybody else from figuring out what's going on, and spin the things they can't hide.

Journalism is evil.

>they are the digital gestapo
Nope, stop that shit. The Gestapo worked to root out subversives destroying the nation, ((((journalists))))) work to destroy those trying to preserve the nation.

>Journalism is evil.
amen, free speech and advertising cannot co exist

It is amazing to me that anyone still buys into the whole 'lie detector' scam. The people who sell and operate these machines should be in prison for fraud.

repeat after me: women don't belong in politics

He would make a great petit lampshade.

Attached: 67A05C10-1E23-448A-9181-3BC21699761C.jpg (810x786, 233K)

She looks Irish but that last name is Slavic meaning she is likely a jew. Eastern Europeans in the western world are usually jew 99.9% of the time

thanks for the offer, I'd rather just shake hands though

It never ceases to amaze me just how sleazy Trumps buddies are and how willing his supporters are to throw absolutely anyone else under the bus for him. The biggest liar in the country and they eat up everything he says lol

I'd prefer he was shot, honestly. Hanging isnt a violent enough death.

the fuck are you even talking about, retard?

Firing squad is an honorable death, a soldier's death. Common criminal scum swing.

I suppose there is hope the person responsible for the knot could mess it up and he'd have to die from suffocation as opposed to severed spinal chord.

[Insert Mark Dice voice]

They all deserve to be killed

>It never ceases to amaze me just how sleazy Trumps buddies are and how willing his supporters are to throw absolutely anyone else under the bus for him. The biggest liar in the country and they eat up everything he says lol
NAME ONE THING

I sure wouldn’t stick mine in her

>If John Brennan is guilty, then everyone else is guilty!
>Stone is guilty because he accused Brennan of treason on Instagram, Brennan is not guilty of anything for accusing the sitting President of treason on CNN
jews, ladies and gentlemen
youtube.com/watch?v=pI3S9MOCoBg

Attached: 1538118668907.jpg (300x341, 14K)

all these slimey democrat pieces of shit on twitter defending a CIA spook lol, they should all been sent to fucking china

Remember when Trumptards used to think Bannon was the greatest guy ever, and then he started talking bad about Trump and got fired, and suddenly everyone hated him?

He’s going down like a $20 whore

What sort of thing? A lie?

Stone isn't "guilty" as far as I'm aware. His trial isn't over. What he keeps getting in trouble for is being a loudmouth and talking about his case after he was told not to.

I 'member.

It's funny how they pretend not to.

member when shill faggots would just go on the internet and make ship up?

How much longer do we have to deal with this prancing political faggotry?
When can they hang John Brennan by his own intestines?

It's not made up, it's a fact. Remember how Trump supporters were super excited and happy about Mattis being secretary of defense, but now they all think he's a deep state piece of shit because Trump says so?

Many such cases.

Can someone please switch Stelter's aids medication with tic-tacs?

>twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1135241467184799746
dice has fucking bitch tits

Mattis and Sessions had sterling reputations in their fields, then they cucked when the rubber hit the road.

> then they cucked when the rubber hit the road.

No they didn't. They disagreed with the president, and then he threw them under the bus.

>clown world is a forced meme
But it isn't.
We are living in clown world and you see it every day. You're probably just in denial

So does that mean he's based and /ourguy/? Or just a literal cuck

Attached: Roger_Stone_(14122466154)_(cropped).jpg (158x248, 15K)

Kek. Fucking shapeshifter

I respect Trumps opinion of these people since I don't have any interactions with them.