Why don't black people tip?

Seriously I think it's time for mandatory tips for service industries where tipping is common if they have black customers

I'm a pizza guy and despite being only 23% of our orders, black people are responsible for 80% of the no tip orders

Attached: 51W-4tuJKaL._SY445_QL70_.jpg (317x445, 29K)

Because they don't have to. Blacks aren't part of civil society so feel no duty to it or its rules.

Tipping is cucked
Seriously if you're comfortable making less than minimum wage for a company that works you to the bone only to beg people who are actually smart enough to not do that you deserve to suffer.

I live in Vancouver BC. places runned
by Asians require tips.

I havn't tipped since I worked in a pizza place. They split tips, and I'd end up with $2.17 or something. Nobody should tip. Fuck niggers, Fuck kikes, Fuck tipping

Attached: 1495727923970.png (316x321, 180K)

Tipping isn't cucked when your company pays minimum wage plus miles plus tips

Based papa John's

No affective empathy even for their own kind, thats why they can beat the life out of other black people for fun then act confused why the other blacks dont like it.

This right here

Nobody cares I refuse to pay full price for a product and have to pay 20% extra because your employer is a cheap parasite.

Also blacks have a legitimately good reason not to tip when it was initially used to have freed slaves work at no expense of the company.

13/50

23/80

>Tip entitlement

Kill yourself.

Mad that he makes more money than you

Tipping encourages employers to pay shit wages. Also, I tip but make it a point not to tip whites as most of them are racist. Sorry but not really. :/

Oh boy

show flag

Attached: meme_flag_anarch.png (906x900, 261K)

Tipping enables welfare queens. I'd be mad if a welfare queen was living better than a working-class person.

Cheap fucktards. Spit in their pizza

Yeah because the pizza guy delivering to your house does it for his health.

It's a service and deserves a reward you fat fuck

tipping is cucked when it is mandatory like in burgertown. if you tip for a good service without having to calculate exactly 20% of your bill you are a kind uncucked person.

>Why don't black people tip?
they have very little money. most don't have even 5 dollars in their pocket.

You're cucked lmao REKT

Because of shitty parents who didn't tip/couldn't even fucking afford it.

If you can't afford to tip niggers should just get off their lazy black asses and go to McDonald's

I don't tip minorities.

>what is his hourly paycheck

People that don't tip are degenerate dirt bags. No other way to look at it really. Everyone knows tipping is part of the cost of the meal. It is not written on the bill, making it an abstract concept however, so people with double digit IQs don't think it is a real thing.

That being said, I do believe tipping should be abolished. Full prices of meals should be listed including tax, tip, and any other charges. It should be illegal to advertise the cost of goods and services and only advertise part of the price.

Because aside from low intelligence, one of the defining qualities of niggers is that they lack empathy and common decency. They're not going to give anyone anything unless they absolutely have to.

300 replies from angry betas that are too autistic to clear $50/hr for carrying plates and turning bottles upside down while nailing the waitresses they think want to bang because they smiled and called them honey while taking their order for tendies.

Why would they tip when they plan on dine and dashing in the first place?
If you call them about it, they pull out their phone and yell RACIST while getting free food and social justice brownie points.

Is it possible to tip with food stamps? Asking for a friend.

>mfw nobody can contest this

Attached: 24B13C89-D16B-43A3-BEDF-0D415ADB6320.png (229x252, 26K)

>mandatory tips
Such is life in America.

>I'm a pizza guy
Fucking Pathetic

Found the waiter

I always tip, the only people who don't are blacks, Indians, and people who formed their idea of tipping after watching the opening scene of Reservoir Dogs. Also tip because your food WILL get fucked with if you don't. at least with delivery.

>waiters: I don't make any money
>Also waiters: I make so much money I'm so happy to not work a 9-5

fuck tipping, if anything the (((buinsess owner))) should pay his employees properly.

Adding to the insultt the practice off adding tip on the amount of sales after tax.

You sound like a cuck

Noose flash-- blacks aren't people

>You sound like a cuck
You sound like a nigger or someone who has Tarantinos foot stuck in his head. Tip your waiter, or just stay home.

I use to deliver pizzas to the hood. It's generally true they don't tip and they are more likely than most to give you shit or try and scam you. Anyway some of them tip.

maybe if places started paying their workers a fair wage, tipping could go back to what it was meant to be. A way for people to show their appreciation for a job well done rather than a mandatory practice that people rely on as a part of their wage

Attached: 1554409209636.png (250x249, 128K)

>I'm supposed to feel bad for your poor life choices
BAWWWWWWWW

You think I'm a waiter or something? I'm just not a nigger when going to restaurants. If you can't be an adult and tip like one and need meme beliefs to justify being a nigger stay home, chump.

what if someone still tips fair but hates the practice. harming workers for something business owners should be shamed for makes no sense

Attached: 13FIDDY.jpg (727x977, 368K)

because they're focused on race 24/7 and hate everyone that isnt black.

>they have very little money. most don't have even 5 dollars in their pocket.
You’re right they barely have enough money to eat whatever it is that they went out to for. This leaves no room for tipping. Even if they save up enough for a fancy restaurant they don’t have enough for an adequate tip. They cover up this character flaw of theirs by complaining about trivial things, thus giving them an out on the tip

>he doesnt want to tip the cutie at the register.
If you're a man working for tips and not bonuses you're getting fucked over.

>what if someone still tips fair but hates the practice.
Well then it's a personal problem honestly, I tip because I'm grateful for the waiter being personable and making the effort. Plus I believe you should reward the behavior you want to see, when I tip it incentives the staff to do better and act well.
>harming workers for something business owners should be shamed for makes no sense
Take it up with the people who write the laws, I would write them differently and would probably make them be payed better so I don't have to tip ( I would still tip great service though) but shit is the way it is

>Also blacks have a legitimately good reason not to tip when it was initially used to have freed slaves work at no expense of the company.
The king niggers of Africa sold your people out for guns and gold.
Just like modern times.

You're lucky if they even pay

why do you think they got rid of him

They dont pay the bill let alone tip

>People that don't tip are degenerate dirt bags.
I'm poor so sorry I dont dump my wallet to some chick.

Because niggers are animals and have no empathy. They are seriously animals. I don’t understand why all the “why do niggers do x”. The answer is always the same, it’s because they are not humans with souls, but animals that can speak.

group think and weird digits

Because they're scum. Next question.

Poor money, poor morally.

Every pussy fake conservative faggot on Jow Forums is all talk. All you fucks do is talk. Zero action. Let me help you understand....

TALK ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING

Unironically this nigger got me to want to wear vests.
Dumb nigger got shot selling drugs.

>they have very little money. most don't have even 5 dollars in their pocket.
Bet the do drugs alot though.

Not a argument
You're a cuck and your ancestors and relatives across the ocean laughs at you

Yet most have expensive clothes, shoes, wheels, and jewelry. Fuck off, cuck.

>Payed

Attached: untitled3.png (200x200, 53K)

> tipping while being on welfare

the price should already include tips by paying the waiters a higher wage so you don't have to pay a hidden price on top.

>Also tip because your food WILL get fucked with if you don't.
That's why I dont want to tip and think you people should be shot.

Attached: l03wihhderp21.png (335x323, 168K)

Does every profession that earns tipping in US actually make less than the minimum wage?
I feel that this is one of those myths, like 50% of marriages ending in divorce when in reality is more than that.

>not getting hourly/salary(if you're a cuck)+tips+commissions+bonuses at the minimum
Don't even know why you'd bother.

Attached: 501.png (735x541, 27K)

>Not a argument
Pretty good one actually. Your people sold you out for cash just like the modern day ones.

No.
Being stiffed is the very best redpill for thot waitresses.

>not getting hourly/salary(if you're a cuck)+tips+commissions+bonuses at the minimum
The fuck do you do for work? The mafia?

I also dont tip blacks

>That's why I dont want to tip and think you people should be shot.
I'm not a waiter or in service retard, I just know that's how it works. Complain all you want but people don't like being stiffed, take the risk if you want and don't tip, but you know the risk.

absolutely nonsensical

Move to a whiter neighborhood and drive there.

t. ex pizza driver

>Does every profession that earns tipping in US actually make less than the minimum wage?
Yes, so does people who sell on commission like cars.

im sure people would have problems with being payed fairly.
i, for one, dont like being smothered in tar

You know I’m right. You probably don’t even know what empathy is, nigger. Hahahahahahaha

Conceal carry

They lack empathy, it’s really that simple. Want to understand black behavior? Why African countries are war torn wastelands? Lack of empathy plus low iq.

Attached: F8DBA91B-ED2B-49A5-8CDE-7502BF00444C.jpg (640x608, 60K)

They wear all their money in the shoes they buy or weed they smoke. Blacks will never get ahead, we all know this.

>mandatory
>tips

Attached: 2ED18BF1-CA4E-470E-8B5A-A7D0ED14C702.png (364x342, 14K)

pizza hut did this for me as well
looking back delivery was probably the most comfy min wage job ive ever had

i will never get tipping culture in usa

Most animals are not known for tipping, stop holding them at such a high standard.

>commissions+bonuses
Sound like car sales

>im sure people would have problems with being payed fairly.
>i, for one, dont like being smothered in tar
Why do you complain about things that aren't going to change? Why don't you act like an adult and take reality for what it is and not what you wish it to be? Yeah it would be great if waiters were given a fair wage, they aren't. I'm still gonna tip because that's what white people do.

cook your own food then boyo

>Does every profession that earns tipping in US actually make less than the minimum wage?
Not really, outside of a few hospitality jobs. People tip for everything here though.

>Go to do a simple duct job
>chill in my truck and have my apprentice do the job while I dick around on my phone
>make 400 bucks for the day, give apprentice the other 200
>still get a 100 dollar tip

>Yes, so does people who sell on commission like cars.
That's wrong though, most dealerships pay a baseline of like 12/hr. Very few hard sales jobs actually don't give you something else.

Why should a crappy waitress get payed the same as a good waitress?

You're the problem
I'm not offended because you need my money to make less than minimum because you're too stupid to get a better job at that tier
I agree stupid hood niggers need to die

they are unable to understand how their behavior affects others

I black and I tip. sometimes I even over tip
and yet I'm hated

niggers are always the worst tippers, but once in a while a black person would tip me a few bucks

t. chinese food delivery driver

No I'm just an hvac tech.

>You're the problem
You're a little bitch who thinks his meme idea of tipping excuses his terrible lack of class. Seriously, stick to the PB&J's and stay home you poorfag chump.

If you’re getting commission employer is NOT legally required to pay you min wage. What employer does above and beyond is his discretion.

Is it just that blacks don't tip or is it that blacks don't tip non-blacks?

Attached: Charlottesville.jpg (1024x575, 117K)

>I over tip
You’re not hated

Attached: E08B39B1-CFEE-4A2F-939D-4E1209004B4A.png (468x400, 213K)