When did it become acceptable to sell sleeping pills to 4 year olds over the counter?

Attached: DSC_0174.jpg (3840x2160, 2.92M)

Eventually they’ll need full blown sleeping meds just to rest. Thanks Big Pharma

Its just melatonin. I don't see the big deal.

rotate your pic heathen

that money helps fund Jewish community centers all over the USA user
why are you being anti-semitic?

Yeah it's fucked up. But mommy needs her time too, I guess.

Everything is a thing, even things you don't like

Attached: giant death rabbit.gif (250x441, 1.95M)

Melatonin doesn't put you to sleep, it just helps regulate your existing sleep schedule. It's a hormone, not a sedative.

>id: hot pcgns
found the janny

Attached: product_Premium_Pepperoni_Pizza_11595.png (516x516, 79K)

its melatonin and not fuckinh zolpidem or zopiclone. grow a pair and shut the fuck up

Great, so when they are older they will have malformed distributions of follicle-stimulating cells and their beards will look even more like a fog monster than the śoy people's. Melatonin is great for short term use in adults, but it can change the results of natural male-pattern balding and hair growth.

Meh, giving amphetamines to children due to some overprescription epidemic is much more fun.

it does both nigger, youd have to be a serious drug addict to not notice the immediate effect it has on putting you to sleep

lavender is one of if not the most potent source of phytoestrogen known to man

pre-HRT treatment

When it was deemed ok for instagram influencers to push it on them. Big pharma justs wants there cut now.

If your kids cant shut the fuck up and go to bed without pills ur a shit mom

my mom used to give me a little piece of a benadryl pill when we would take 12 hour flights

Melatonin makes you have acid dreams. It will fuck the kids up

If you're taking enough melatonin to immediately put you to sleep you're taking too much melatonin

Attached: 55575663_419859145484124_3924951800410537984_n.jpg (482x918, 36K)

nigger you can eat a bunch of cherries and get the same effect, get the fuck outta here

Melatonin without prescription is illegal in many western countries

I lost feelings for my reality a long time ago, I wonder how the great philosophers of ancient times would react if they were placed in our world for a brief moment.

Most melatonin supplements contain 10x the amount of melatonin needed. Considering its a kids supplement its probably 20x overdosed. As long as it's dosed under 0.5mg I'm ok with them giving it to kids.

So is defending yourself from a Paki home invader
>(((western countries)))

You mean future Eurabian Caliphate..

Just saying...

They would be called Jew shills immediately and written off

Oh no, not the hardcore, non-medical regulated melatonin, look the fuck out, hardened criminal incoming.

LOL what the fuck even is this, you can fucking easily eat healthy foods with comparable effects as 10 miligrams which is considered a high as fuck dose

fucking kikes

Yeah cherries have melatonin in them
stop eating so many cherries
unless you want to go to sleep

How did a middle aged single wine mummy find her way onto Jow Forums?

You sound like an ass blasted kike shill.
Christ is Lord

What foods help one sleep or have better quality sleep?

That's weird to me, but I have known people who misuse it and end up with vivid dreams or extreme grogginess the next day so I suppose I see it.

0.5mg is the effective dose for any adult. More will do nothing positive for you. Most tablets sold in the U.S. are 3mg or 5mg for no discernible reason and if you take 2 or 3 of those thinking you'll sleep better...good fucking luck enjoy your night terrors.

Melatonin and magnesium are the safest things you can take for sleep in the world.

It's a fact though you only respect these ancient philosophers because they're dead and we didn't have mass sharing of information they would all be called kike shills like every Philosopher today

melatonin isn't a "sleeping" pill. it doesn't put you to sleep, it can just help you sleep slightly better sleep once you do go to sleep.

Attached: 1507357307196.gif (290x164, 3.15M)

anything with melatonin, magnesium, calcium, tryptophan and possibly b6 since thats used to synthesize tryptophan

and probably a lot more

Chicken.

too much magnesium can put you in a coma and stop your heart

for pedos

Magnesium particularly is best consumed through food

>feeding kids hormones
>It's just a prank bro
>No big deal

Just give them a nice warm bath with a little laveder oil.
After bath... cup of warm milk
If your kid is a fat ass give him a warm cup of home Meade turkey soup