What's morally worse

Rape or Murder?

Attached: 1504546914305m.jpg (1024x1024, 129K)

What race is it?

fpbp
/thread

easier to justify murder.

Murder

Holy crap FPBP!

Attached: 1546424277318.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Rape if she gets pregnant

Would you rather be raped or murdered?

Rape unless the murder was done as a desire for gratification in itself.

What if she ends up liking it and asking for more?

>FPBP
RIGHT!
I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE!
I NEED OUT!

Attached: dwyer.gif (352x288, 1.52M)

In general neither is that bad.

The US drone strikes a few dozen people a day and women fantasize about rape.

What causes more mental trauma? A dick in your asshole or a gun in your face

Rape is a concept, murder is not. Murder is death. Rape is just sticking what nature gave you and putting it in a moist and lubed vice grip hole. Both you and your rapee feel pleasure. Also, the rapepill is the final anti-feminism pill.

Depends on the murder, one mercy tap to the back of the head isn't really morally comparable to torturing someone to death over weeks.

somefuckingbody post her tits pussy creampie pics/vids NOW

Whos the victim and what is thier relation to me?

>Rape of a virgin
>Rape of a wife
>Murder
>.....
>.....
>Rape of a roastie

In that order

If you rape a women and she becomes pregnant, than the gyno gets to rape her and she aids in the murder of the baby. So I would have to say murder.

Is it rape if she is dead?

Attached: 1559288484974.png (5000x5000, 412K)

>Not politics

CI: murder
Utilitarian: rape (depending on the pain of murder)
Virtue ethics: you cannot make something just by injustice, murder can be just. Rape cannot unless by some miracle a woman rapes a man.
Most religion: murder

Wow, you must really want dicks in your ass

This guy philosophes.

Depends on the rape too.
Let's say a person shows interest in sexual relations, but it's statutory rape due to the victim being mentally handicapped. I can definitely see that as less severe than arbitrarily choosing a person on the street, following them to their house and murdering them in their sleep.

rapists are mentally ill just like pedos, trannys and fags.

No

It's Both ok in Islam

No, I want my dick in many pussies. I'd never go to jail. I have a kill switch if worse comes to worse. Pussy is best enjoyed fresh and with a fight. Like I've told others, you haven't lived, 'till you raped. You can look at any women with confidence and know if society collapsed, shed be your sex slave. It really helps with the confidence.

fpbp

this

Wow take your 100 level philosophy class and shove it. Rape can't be proven bad by philosophy

Attached: 1516738588296.jpg (359x450, 38K)

you would rather kill yourself than get raped in the ass.

thank you for proving our point

Attached: 1557502641402.jpg (430x345, 17K)

People have been known to recover from __________ .

Fill in the blank, sherm.

Theyre both repugnant. But "murder" isnt always murder. It depends on motive, situation etc...Rape is always rape though...rapist need to be murdered.

Kill the nigger urgent

the only thing worse than fucking a baby is killing it

>sex you didn't specifically want vs your life ending
1-800-COME-ON-NOW

voting democrat

No, I have connections. My as would stay intact, inside jail/prison. I value my freedom more than anything. That's why I'd fight to stay alive. They never take me alive, and I would never kill myself. Sorry if I phrased it wrong. The only thing law enforcement would take from me would be my dead Swiss Cheese body.

Why chose one, when you can choose both?

>People have been known to recover from having a broken bottle rammed into their anus repeately?

Murder

Always murder your rape victims

>Ending a life vs forced sex
Are you retarded, murder of course

As a spic you know it's neither. So stop asking

If murder is worse than rape, then you are raping incorrectly .
They should be begging you to kill them before you are done raping them

She should be raped by a team of white men to force her to breed white children and jump start her Kiked womb

Murder. And this is how the world always viewed it until the last
60-100 years, or so. Man, feminism really is destroying the west and world

Fair enough

Attached: 53nKixr.png (900x900, 1.04M)

When about men gang raping a child? Until the child is dehumanized and ruined?

Murder obviously. You wouldn't get raped if you had any awareness or strength at all.

Of course murder is worse for the victim. But the moral misconduct of the perpetrator is equal in my eyes.

dark hair, light eyes and freckles has me WEAK

Attached: muYlfgu.jpg (960x868, 123K)

>Utilitarian: rape (depending on the pain of murder)
not if you define the loss of possible happiness from being alive as a loss of utility

murder by rape is trully messed up.

Yes

Rape has no practical purpose, but is in effect not as bad as death. If it was >50% of rape victims would opt for suicide.

Murder for sport < Rape < Morally unjustified murder < Morally justified murder (killing)

A truly morally justified murder does not exist, as murder is the legal definition for an illegal killing. Were a morally justified killing punished, it would show that the authority in charge is immoral and therefore illegitimate, making the murder part null anyhow.

rape. it is a betrayal of manhood. and also leaves a broken, saddened subject to the action.

>Look at this fucking guy
Neither are bad if you can get away with it.

Attached: 1559094659589.jpg (675x720, 42K)

rape

They should both be death penalty cases

This is true. Women know all they're good for is their hole. If you take that away from them by force, they'll know how truly worthless they are.

Murder

A person can recover from rape. There is no recovering from murder. Murder inflicts irreparable damage.

Murder is objectively worse.

rape is a social construct.

Yet you scream "muh genocide" and "muh women are getting raped" all the fucking time you pathetic loser. Funny that you guys justify rape whenever you fuckers feel like targeting women. But when we Muslim brothers decide to target your women, you scream about how rape is wrong and how we are monsters. Go take the fucking bullet you little faggot. Keep crying about "rape gangs" you pathetic faggot.

best answer

Rape is okay if it's your wife, murders okay if someone fucks your wife.

Rape is not a crime

Property crime vs killing, really op.

Yeah raping a roastie is below killing a fucking snail desu.
Based

Based

>we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Michele Alves

Attached: michele-alves.jpg (564x564, 48K)

>broken, saddened subject

that's bs. women always say that, but look how they just continue with their lives like nothing happened.

as a matter of fact, many enhance their rape fantasies, and can only get turned on by rape. you fell for their lies.

oh my lord, are you twelve?

do you not understand how this works? why are you so narcissistic?
nvm just fuck off

No, I live by my own rules. No man is above me, especially not a woman. I live my life how I want, and I give into my natural urges when I know consequences are unlikely. You haven't lived yet, you aren't free yet. My ideal society is over, so I live by causing chaos now. And it won't be fixed in my lifetime. You can't fight what the body wants.

That's way different though. Rape of prepubescent children is obviously worse than any kind of murder.
You can't lump it into one category and call it all /rape/
Murder is generally worse than adult rape

would you rather be raped or murdered cunty cunt cunt? dumb shitbird

Depends on the definition of Rape, are we going by actual forced sex rape, or modern bullshit where she kissed a guy while drunk and is accusing him of raping her so that she doesn't have to take accountability and also has an excuse to her money providing beta ?

Both.

Raped then murderd.

The real question is ... in which order?

fpbp

Attached: fpbp.jpg (800x850, 74K)

I'd say murder because rape is something the victim can still recover from unlike being murdered

Both are equally bad.
Cringe. You cannot be a noble person if you think like this.

I think rape is worse. Because you make the person suicidal and permanently scar them.

Murder can be painful, but it only really affects their loved ones.

How does being raped scar a women?

...emotionally

... except when raped to death

rape is just "surprise sex" ....

Attached: Surprise Sex.jpg (700x761, 70K)

BEING A FEMINIST IS WORSE

>emotionally
kek. How?

Whitey aint got no dick heh

Letting brown people into white countries.

You've been had! You've been took

the two acts can be seen to be equally morally reprehensible

Both deserve the death penalty