What's stopping Mexico from "reclaiming" former lands from the US...

What's stopping Mexico from "reclaiming" former lands from the US? Go to any major city is the southwest and you'll see that there is a large Hispanic (especially Mexican) presence. There are some areas that are outright majority Mexican. I have a hard time seeing how this doesn't result in some sort of conflict in the future

Attached: rlqqi4Z.png (1000x1624, 100K)

By 2050, two thirds of students in Texas public schools will be Hispanic. Say hola to the new face(s) of America!

Attached: 31TTSchool-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 470K)

>What's stopping Mexico from "reclaiming" former lands from the US?
Stupidity an lazyness

mexico has no military. the IRS is better equipped than mexico.

why is it always the really dark hispanics, there are white ones in mexico but it’s always shitskins

Attached: FE22639C-2588-4713-A3B6-F833C758A484.jpg (625x941, 108K)

the white ones have money and have no reason to move here

That comic would be accurate if americaball was looking clearly at the mexicans with a onions face.

Also there should be way more mexicans.

Because US would declare war and BTFO mexico.

Again.

I think most Mexican-Americans would take up arms to repel any type of Mexican takeover of the Southwest..

>Hey Paco! Mexico is coming to reclaim this land!
>Oh yeah vato? We get to have 35$ month minimum wage, rampant crime, corrupt police, 2yr wait socialized medicine?
>Yeah...
>Im here to kill beaners and eat tacos, and I just dropped my last taco!

Thing is, I don't care about California, Arizona or New Mexico.
California has been nothing but a headache for almost two hundred years.

Aren't the cartels more equipped than the army over there?

about the same.

none have cavalry,artillery, planes or a navy really.

>surrendering clay to foreign nationals.
You're no American.

This. We already curb stomped Mexico once, that's how we got Cali and Texas.

>>surrendering clay to foreign nationals.
>You're no American.
Proud Southerner in fact.

>what is the Golden Circle
You probably don't even know you simple larping faggot. The south wanted to annex mexico and you want to give them clay.

You know the KGC was based in Ohio right?
Literally founded by a Yankee from Indiana and based in Cincinnati

No. Show me one example of a *large scale* siege/shootout where the cartel faction didn’t eventually get wiped out or run away.

Attached: 1724D8E2-6962-43FA-A84B-E77F89D7471A.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Right, so the region that was so unpatriotic it literally fought a war to secede.

Attached: 18DA60C9-1A6E-4BF6-A88D-EF0CE3BF118C.jpg (269x188, 12K)

Hola!

I don't blame them. I am also a Southern American. Fuck the tyrannical nigger loving union. They unleashed this nigger horde on the whole continent.

Patriotism is gay.
It's Imperialism pretending to be Nationalism
Federal overreach was warned about by Patrick Henry.
The Anti Federalists more or less predicted we would secede about eighty years before it happened.

It's more the fact that nobody fights an overt fight anymore. Everyone just jews each other instead.

Attached: 1556273448437.png (583x404, 102K)

that's a lie, if the government wanted, it could wipe the entire narco state away, the problem is that they are too involved, the would out themselfs.

The North were and still are nigger lovers. No wonder the South wanted to leave. And now the entire nation is fucking full of shitskins from all over. The Confederate States would've been a white ethnostate. Now we're fucked.

Pretty much this.

Attached: CasteSystem.jpg (487x1024, 102K)

Same with California and Texas. If they wanted they could deport every illegal and seal the border without delay if they wanted but it's profitable not to. Californians want brown servants working their farms and cleaning their houses while paying them $20 per day. Texas wants them to ship arms across the border because Texas has a huge arms manufacturing industry. Its modern day slave trading nothing more, nothing less.

Slave owners are some of the hardest people to fight and root out it seems.

Attached: dlu571621.jpg (562x500, 51K)