USA vs Team Europe

Who would win a non-nuclear war?

Attached: US Europe.png (1573x552, 802K)

Europe easily

USA, europe does not even have the logistics to make it to the Americas, and even if they did it would never get passed the USA Navy, and Air force denial zones.

US considering we're already all over their clay.

We would destroy Europoors with a ground invasion in less than a week

Israel

300 posts of primitive American shitflinging incoming

Attached: muh reens.jpg (540x720, 120K)

well fact almost no one has guns helps. other hand if EU got on US main land lol.

Good question. Team Europe has some advantages the US is lacking.

Lots of large targets in a closer proximity for reduced anti-missile defense. Good number of mountain ranges creating fallout and blast capture, with plenty of valleys for hiding.
Established civilizations with centuries of upkeep in the same places may ensure that a loss of 20th century tech won't be a total loss of culture.

However, that close proximity and established civilization bites them in the ass for airbursts and ease of saturation in some places. Limited crop space means fallout hurts far more in the long run.

The US has massive territories to protect and either has to invest in more defense systems, or accept that huge areas will be without defense at all.

Jews.
But for real, jack shit would happen because neither would be able to actually make landfall. The US would have an initial advantage due to carriers, but subs would eventually be the only things in the Atlantic and Europe has a much higher population to work with. So it'd actually be a stalemate.

Ohhh. Non-nuclear... Reading comprehension against what appears to be a minor reading disability.
The US.

>but subs would eventually be the only things in the Atlantic
And we all know how Europe spends on NATO.

If you give us 5-10 years to chimp up our armys again Europe,
If not USA cause they are more prepared

FPWP

The American pig has not won a war in 200 years. Finland alone would butcher their inhuman mongrel the moment that they set foot on European soil.

>NATO
NATO is a meme. It's an excuse to keep the US in Europe and Germany weak. If you actually cared about European spending you would've cancelled that shit ages ago.

As far as I know we allow them to spend as much as they want, no less than 2% of GDP. We're not keeping anyone from being powerful.

Wouldn't want to fight you Fernando.

Chink or Ivan on proxy? Show your flag crypto-jew.

This is a pretty stupid question. The more important question is, how to quickly reinforce Russia once the chinks finally go off the rails.
Canadians will be there first and foremost, as usual, and we will thoroughly enjoy reaping the chinks, make no mistake. At least the gooks are going to provide some target practice.

Attached: 1d1.jpg (680x538, 55K)

All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years.

You keep troops stationed in their country. You don't have to pretend that they're not an occupied state. And besides, the point is that your government's bitching about NATO spending is all hot air because if you cared you would've pulled out, but you won't because that was never the intention of NATO. NATO is about keeping America in, Russia out, and Germany down.
>chink or ivan on proxy
He's a jew trying to sow shit between Burgers and Yuros

You needed the USSR and the UK to defeat a country slightly bigger then Texas :D

USSR and UK needed us to defeat them. We weren't even going to show up to your SECOND dumbass brother war. We were late remember.

>Team Europe
>Team
Israel will unite with the Arab world sooner than Europe will achieve unity. It's not gonna happen, never has.

EVROPA obviously. We have better shit.

Attached: blacktriangle.webm (420x360, 927K)

>isnotreal
>achieve unity

As if.

the jews

I imagine myself in the United Sharts of Amerim*tts, leading my assault team. Our mission is to stop the mongrel dogs from advancing. We mow down Amerim*tts but they keep coming. I shoot the Amerimutts with my SA80 but I run out of ammo so I draw my claymore and begin slaughtering the M*tts, since M*tts are so disgustingly obese, I slay them by dozens. Then I get bitten by one, but I don't fall, I keep fighting. Then bit again and again. the M*tts are overwhelming me with the sheer weight and number of their bodies like the disgusting insects they are. I am dragged away screaming now, facing up to the sky and I see La Creatura grinning at me. I open my mouth to scream but only my pure European phenotype comes out… Then I wake up, in Detroit, their spawning grounds. My new brethen hand me a Triple Bypass Burger. I want to vomit but the only things that escapes is my last meal out of my arsehole. It slicks into the seat of my underwear and dribbles down my leg. I am La Creatura now.

Attached: 1522570396605.png (611x358, 47K)

Probably figure it's cheaper than another world war.

and then you took out the wrong country....

>Team Europe
>administrated by the EU
>EU bureaucrats pass sweeping legislation demanding a military be formed
>but leaves all the implementation details to the member states
>result is 10 different armies that speak 5 different languages
>nobody has a standard unit size or training program
>every army has its own ranks and chain of command
>different standards for weapons and ammo so supply is also a nightmare
>then they're told they have to organize an airforce and navy too
I too look forward to the return of Austria-Hungary's military style to the world stage. Best comedy of the 21st century.

Israel

Team Europe has a serious disadvantage though: they don't have a fucking military. You just take it for granted that something as expensive and complicated as a military industrial complex can materialize out of thin air when it depends on the cooperation of multiple sovereign nations with completely different military traditions. Does Europe have the resources to fund and train a world class military? Absolutely, they could make the biggest military the world has ever seen. Will it ever happen? Never.

The fucking National Guard could beat Europe. You’re psycho, bro.

Is Russia in?

First post dumbest post

lame

Leave Eastern Europe to us.

(Actually we plan to exchange bourbon and vodka and watch the kike commies West Europe and West Coast/New England duke it out)

Attached: 0A061BF9-4C4D-4631-90D6-5B1A2693F659.png (1024x1024, 313K)

retard

Neither side could really invade the other, but America has proven again and again to be militarily incompetent, so probably Europe.

Is that from a movie?

EVROPA

Attached: 1522786255928.png (1246x715, 345K)

>British comedy

Sorry memeflag, no more brother wars. The US only kills shitskins since 1945

Attached: 1547272714374.png (720x715, 343K)

>Europe
>team