How will Japan avoid collapse when they're 60% elders since no children, no immigration?

Attached: 1559447172890[1].jpg (1538x2048, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TTuSakPqct8
youtu.be/5UrtyjlYMgo
hentaihaven.org/rape-gohouka-episode-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Robots

how much to cum in her eye sockets

They don't need that many people. A smaller population will do them good.

The entire world would be better with a smaller population.

Automation and a renewal of suburban lifestyle. More available housing and higher demand from employers for warm bodies will mean a golden age for a happier citizenry.

How will a smaller population that is >60% elderly sustain itself?

this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-02 pol - Politically Incorrect » Searching for posts with the subject ‘How wil (1357x2144, 997K)

Hi Sophia AI robot.
youtu.be/TTuSakPqct8

Do you still want to exterminate all human beings on planet?

Attached: Zucc Cousin.jpg (480x360, 15K)

by becoming slaves to the robot?

Next year I will visit Japan and impregnate their entire female population.

Attached: 1540103893741.jpg (1080x1246, 194K)

This times mecha

Attached: CareBearBot.jpg (1536x768, 77K)

Nipp(on)

>Where're the autistic nips.....

So... Robots Nurses are real now.

Just expensive ... & at an early stage of tech evolution...

Eventually it will improve & become cheaper.

Attached: Nurse Robot.jpg (512x341, 39K)

breeding visa baby. time to breed some fucking chinks and make half of their population my descendants.

I'll post this video now regardless if OP is an AI robot or not...just because I find this topic interesting

youtu.be/5UrtyjlYMgo

Attached: Robot Nurse.jpg (720x720, 70K)

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS YOU YELLOW FEVER FAGGOTS! NOT EVERYONE WHO THINKS YOU'RE A LOSER IS A ROASTIE. THE REASON WOMEN ACT THE WAY THEY DO IS BECAUSE OF FEMALE NATURE NOT RACE.

Attached: C7xzo4MVYAE1pxD.jpg (512x411, 15K)

breeding visa was fake news

overpopulation will be solved in japan

How much to make passionate love to this beautiful creature?

seething roastoid. please fuck off

Their economy will collapse and their country will turn to shit years. They need immigrants now or things will get really bad.

Rope yourself. Take a shower first so that the copious amount of grease covering your flabby neck doesn't accidentally save you.

dont post akko, roastie, she pure

Why are you so hatefull user? Thats probably why you are a virgin incel user.

By not building a whole economic and welfare system that relies on constant growth

Leave them alone to figure it out you globohomo cunts

There is no foreign army with their nation to collapse it. Things will just downscale smoothly. The reason the west is fucked isn't because population is decreasing, it's because population is decreasing while a hostile foreign population is increasing, which will make the trasition sharp and violent once it hits criticality .

They'll have more room. Elders will venture into the forest and die, no big deal if there's not enough young people to take care of them.
They have a ton of unproductive jobs just because it's part of their culture to employ people to keep society from falling apart, these jobs will disappear and people will be able to move onto better jobs.
Maybe even to a point where everyone who's got a job is producing something of value, making Japanese companies grow, workers having higher salaries which combined with more and cheaper room, will bring more babies and shit will stabilize at some point.
In summary, Japan will be fine if they can avoid being flooded with retarded subhumans.

THIS

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1550422838937.png (1846x607, 223K)

Let them figure it out.

Japan needs the big white gaijin dick.

you cant block his shtoil

Japan has seen what immigration has done to Europe. They want no part of it. Their birthrate is doing fine.

tl;dr version: Japan is full. Fuck off foreigners.

The Japanese are a dignified and good people. I stand behind them.

Have sex

kek

There's no difference between collapse and mass-immigration in the short- and mid-term. Both are a disaster for the social structure of the country.

In the long-term, however, the country that has collapsed will inevitably recover. This is not true for the country with mass-immigration.

After enough of them die off they'll have a baby boom and start over again. Basic biology dictates that a population of animals rises and declines about their environmental carrying capacity, rather than staying stable at it. Humans just have long generations so it takes a long time to see it.

Attached: Environmental+Resistance.jpg (960x720, 53K)

good. Fuck those niggers seriously. They are pathetic race of onions chugging degenerates. They can vanish for all I care.

Daily Reminder:
>California is approximately 403,882 sq km, while Japan is approximately 377,915 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of California is ~37.3 million people (89.2 million more people live in Japan).

Carrying capacity doesn't apply to humans the way you think it does
Japan has nearly limitless carrying capacity just like the entire western world

Live Japanese
Die Japanese

Wrong. We have some influence over our carrying capacity because we have some control over our environment, but we do not obsessively push our carrying capacity higher and higher. It's more complex than it is for animals where it's largely a function of space and food, but it's still in effect.

hentaihaven.org/rape-gohouka-episode-1/

Space and food are for all intents and purposes unlimited in western world

Nature has carrying capacity because animals will multiply until they eat or consume all available resources
Human societies aren't going down in population because food is suddenly scarce, if anything food now is more plentiful than it has ever been

As for space, basically every western country has more homes than people and the homes that exist today are big enough to house several times the capacity of people we used to house in earlier historical times where population growth was strong, similarly food now is much more animal heavy than say medieval times where every time disease doesn't wipe out the village every 20 years the population doubles
So not only is there resources a spare but said resources are also used in much less efficient way when aiming to maximize population and there would be room to at least double the population if not more.
I hope I don't have to explain to you why there are both homeless people and empty homes.

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick if she paid me
Also nice memeflag queerboi

Found the jew

Just do what Hungary is doing