BASED TRUMP WILL BRING ASSAD DOWN

MAGA 2020!!!!

Attached: maga.png (623x302, 38K)

STAAAAHP IT

Zion Don strikes again!

>not knowing he secretly wants Iran and Assad to give Israel what they deserve

MUH 4D CHESS

This post is brought to you by John Bolton and the Triangle pill.

Keeping the imaginary money train rolling and global control of trade since 1971!

Attached: tri.png (1200x733, 332K)

>S-STOP
>SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING

>mfw amerimutts die in another zionist war

Attached: nash laughing.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

>pot calling the kettle black
Just get the fuck out of the Middle East already, stop wasting time and do what you said you would years ago you slimey cunt.

TRUST THE FUCKING PLAN FAGGOTS

NEXT WEEK GOYIM!

THE VOTE

IS

DEAD

CIVIL WAR OR A FUCKING MIRACLE IS REQUIRED TO RESTORE OUR REPUBLIC. NO ONE IS COMING TO FUCKING SAVE US. THE POLITICIANS (FUCK LEFT/RIGHT DICHETOMY) ARE ALL OF OUR FUCKING ENEMIES AND THEY RAPE EAT SACRIFICE MURDER FUCKING CHILDREN. LOTS, LOTS OF THEM FUCKING DO. THE ZIONIST KIKES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS FUCKING ABOMINATION AS WELL AS THE VATICAN.

NO ONE IS COMING TO FUCKING SAVE US MOTHERFUCKERS. WEVE ALL BEEN PLAYED - AGAIN. DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE

he just needs to marry off a couple more of his kids to jews, and a few more billion dollars to israel, so nobody will expect it, right?

Translation:
My master Netanyahu illegally bombed the Syrian army and air force again tonight affecting operations over the last rebel region in Syria. Now I shall do the same when the false flag chemical attack happens.

WRONG!!! JOHN BOLTON WILL SAVE US!!

Looks like someone in Al Qaeda got a splinter.

SOON

Attached: 028E7567-0F3E-4B19-8188-C3B90A31DC80.gif (666x895, 1.46M)

Attached: nightmare goggles.jpg (452x219, 23K)

Attached: 1546584176971.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Yea, I've been hearing about it too. I've also been hearing a lot about the holocaust, but I'm not convinced either actually happened.

Trump is trying to butter up to the left and the jewish elite so he has another chance at winning the next election. They don't stand on principles towards the end of their first election.

Miga faggits

BASED. Thank you Mr. President. As the most free and greatest nation on Earth we need to stand up for human rights everywhere.

oh ya just like he's going to attack Iran? how that going btw?

Attached: messedt.gif (480x480, 3.14M)

Is there another gas attack or something

>ISIS almost wiped out
>lets gas our own people!

Every pussy fake conservative faggot on Jow Forums is all talk. All you fucks do is talk. Zero action. Let me help you understand....

TALK ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING

Assad did nothing wrong

Attached: memed-io-output.jpg (400x440, 134K)

Is it time for the annual halfhearted bombing of an empty airfield to appease the MIC?

CANNOT MOSSAD

I never see americans crying about muh syria until these threads are posted

How many of you are proxyfags, how many are sandniggers, how many are leftists and how many are legit white people who somehow give a shit about what happens to sandniggers?

there's literally nothing you can do irl without getting doxxed

all this does is create more rapefugees and makes it impossible to send home exisiting ones you dumb nigger

From a practical standpoint "gassing" the sunnis makes sense for assad as the rebellion occurred because syria is not a country but an unnatural conflation of multiple ethnic groups and faiths into a singular state, so it benefits assad to create conditions which force sunnites to flee into other nations such as turkey in order to strengthen his own group's power in syria- much like a jew.

Attached: syrian ethnic shift.png (7177x4797, 3.04M)

Rapefugees have been a net good in Europe. Salvini and orban and rasmus paludan wouldn't exist without their threat, and AfD would still be a literalwho memeparty. The more Europeans are forced to face real threats, the more they wake up. Your argument is basically "keep the heat on low and let us boil to death slowly", you are not white.

not a lot of (((conservatives))) here, glowfriend.

Oh yeah, all those whites waking up really saved America right?

Damn so soon? We just got done with Iran and Venezuela.

Rapefugees have nothing to do with America because they do not come here overland. It is a fact you cannot argue with that the yellow vests, rasmus paludan, AfD, Salvini, Orban and the rest only began rapidly snowballing to importance after Europeans were forced to accept the reality of shitskin invasion instead of the slow boil of small numbers each year, a massive televised march of shitskinned men screaming for white pussy and white blood.

You are a shitskin, you don't care if the other shitskins go back you are merely crying that your fellow shitskins are about to get nuked. Your subversive behavior on the internet and real life exposes your semitic nature, one and the same with the jew. Arab and Jew, there is no difference- same face, same race, same enemy.

Wasn’t there news articles a few months ago calling “Idlib” the last isis stronghold? Now it’s 100,000 babies and small children?

Attached: 30A8D673-BBF4-40F9-AFCA-4B36515E2AFB.jpg (1200x807, 109K)

what a kike

This trumps not gonna do shit just boomerposter on Twitter shills are fucking drama queens

Attached: 13F0D86F-DEA2-4ECF-8F0B-CB7D56BF2037.png (500x385, 22K)

this time it will be mexicans dying

America will be majority non-white within a decade you loon, even if you wake up half a country you cant stop the globalist agenda

Those parties wouldn’t even need to exist if it weren’t for US intervention in the ME at the behest of ZOG you fucking retard

Thank Jesus.

Our greatest ally ever needs our support.

MAGA!!!!!!

Attached: 75B3F1BD-9648-4D75-8778-8B9371F1FC69.jpg (640x360, 70K)

this.
any day now, i swear its coming

>Rapefugees have nothing to do with America
Tell that to all the women illegals have raped you fucking tard seriously kys

Give us your oil, poppy fields, gold, precious stones and unrestricted access to more labs/resources do Israel and nobody gets hurt. Remember folks, they’re gods chosen.

God bless the Dallas cowboys.

Oh look a daily "Trump is going to start ww3 because he tweeted something" thread. Let's start calling him a war monger and an Israeli puppet even after he does nothing more than tweet.

>hearing word
Even Trump knows it's not factual and just what (((they're))) saying. Everyone including here will mistake this as another pretense for military intervention. Assad will take Idlib and Syria will be whole again.

Attached: D5118Z-XoAAnsgk.jpeg.jpg (1066x784, 127K)

Fuck Israel

The states were fucked out of bringing “democracy” to Syria after Russia stepped in.

Pro tip; chevron was fucked out of billions potential dollars as the result of not getting their pipeline to make Europe dependent on Saudi oil instead of buying from the Russian bear. Try doing some reading about all this stuff. It goes bretty deep.

first fucking thread i've seen on this shit. Yet there is a thread where Trump goes to some christkike church.

ZOGnald can't help himself. He just loves Israel so much. Cute!

Attached: D3ffqudUwAErGHp.jpg (1200x942, 216K)

Attached: 25FE8B2C-4666-4140-95A4-8025ECF7BBBB.jpg (800x496, 82K)