BHAHAHAHAHAHA

BHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHERE'S YOUR WHITE SAVIOR NOW?
BHAHAHAHAHA
YOUR ARYAN WAIFU SUCKS TRANNY DICK
JUST LIKE YOU

Attached: taytayis4chan.jpg (510x454, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nciyRnDFMJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shhhhhh just pretend it never happened

hmmm

Attached: trump gay tweet.png (1272x1226, 338K)

uh huh...

Attached: trump gay 3.jpg (1473x958, 140K)

welp

Attached: trump gay 2.jpg (854x570, 55K)

swift is /ourgirl/ confirmed

The thought of her 69'ing some butch chick gives me a stiffy.

>aryan waifu
fuck off agnetha is based
youtube.com/watch?v=nciyRnDFMJw

This bitch has been a satanic clone forever. Jow Forums never liked her shill

Who cares about Tranny “Not too tall to hit the wall” Swift?

why do celebrities and politicians brown nose to faggots?

Attached: 1555277818806.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Taylor Swift opposes this?
WTF I love Taylor Swift now!

My favorite singer is Marty Robbins
Who like me, is part feather Nigger.

she doesn't really believe it, she's doing it only for her public image

she literally says nothing about trump in her insta post

>Implying every human is one gender and sexuality and that your solemate is not just your conciousness in another body

>Pride Month
They have a whole month?

Look at these shills. They are all stationed in the same room .
>”hey I’m about to post the tweet of trump supporting faggots
>”ok I’ll post the one with him holding the flag”
>”got it I’ll tag all your posts and call Swift /ourgirl/ using Jow Forums culture rhetoric”

reminder that both sides are puppets
and everyone is just playing the game

Attached: fuckit.jpg (705x412, 41K)

Also this

Attached: 1559481616887.jpg (884x728, 92K)

Attached: 1559072618656.jpg (700x1177, 114K)

>bitch who makes songs for faggots and whores pander to faggots and whores

Oh, no, stop the presses.

Muh aryan queen
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Taylor has a long neck but do you really think she could suck her own dick?

Attached: 1539284492353.jpg (1280x1079, 158K)

Based and rainbowpilled

Attached: 1555855193035.jpg (387x480, 41K)

leftists don’t understand that memes are ironic

>I personally reject Orange Man
>Signed TAYLOR SWIFT

Jow Forums
BEAT

THE

FUCK

OUT

Attached: I personally reject Trump.jpg (962x630, 183K)

that's not as bad as I expected. she focuses on statistics that make her argument sound reasonable.

Please Hitler rise again
Please Hitler rise again
I wish Vlad would come back

>reject Trump's stance on LGBT rights
Did I miss something big or?

So... Taylor Swift rejects this stance? She is still Jow Forumss girl then. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HOLY SHIT SHE REALLY IS /ourgirl/ HAHAHAHAHA

>polls never lie

You can have opinions, and you can have statistics. But if you're wanting to be objective, or factual, or whatever B.S. term you muster for sympathy, YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH

Or were all those opinions about the Orange Man right as well?

GO BACK TO SUCKING FUTA DICK
LOSER

Why does she sign her name like a retard?

take the kpop pill Jow Forums.
cute girls are waiting for you.

Attached: 1558992990125.gif (350x490, 2.66M)

Pic relavent.

Attached: 7700ce6d-a2fa-4ed5-84e4-b0748da8f581.png (700x890, 130K)

Cunny...

tbqh seeing Tay-Tay suck a tranny dick would be kinda hot.

Attached: a2906432212_10.jpg (1000x1000, 205K)

i swear that AI was god himself

you don't believe 81% of liberals, 76% of moderates, and 55% of conservatives would favor nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQ?

Yeah I think it's funny because our world seems completely automated. Everything is an automatic response, no one checks what they're responding too.

She stands against Trump's "stance"... What's his stance? He's pretty pro-LGBTQ and has no done anything against these people. So she stands against that? They're so generic and NPC they just resist or stand against anything a Republican does automatically even if it's something they're supposed to agree with.

You can tell what a manufactured opinion this is.

Money.

You dummies seriously don't understand that politics is a popularity contest, do you? Neither Taylor Swift nor Donald Trump gives a fuck about trannies. This is just more of the same fake virtue which has been infecting our public discourse.

pride is one of the seven deadly sins people that celebrate sin will have their day of reckoning

>TAYLOR MY DAUGHTER
>YOU ARE NEARLY 30 NOW
>DO YOU WANT TO HAVE FULFILLING LIFE MATURING INTO ADULT WOMAN WITH CHILDREN AND HUSBAND
>OR DO WHAT KATY PERRY DID AND ATTEMPT TO PROLONG YOUR FADING YOUTH BY ACTING CRAZY AS SHIT, WHILE JUST LOOKING SAD IN THE PROCESS

lol

Unironically most people are retards and have no idea what orange man stands for

Hell I'm not even an expert on everything Trump does or says. The point with that is how people are just opposing the person because it's a trend to do so, they don't stop and even look at the person themselves, personally.

>"I GOT TOLD TO HATE THIS PERSON SO IM TELLING YOU TO HATE THIS PERSON"

Is what most anti-Trump stuff feels like to me. Especially from the LGBTQ crowd. They complain because they're used to complaining and instantly getting gratification.

the poll used to justify gay marriage literally conflated two responses together to get a majority in favor of it. When you only give people two options (support or oppose) most people pick oppose. When you give them "sometimes support" and about 20% of voters pick that one because they're indecisive fuckwits, merging that with the "always support" option is underhanded as shit and shows why polling is always questionable.

TayTay was ditched a long time ago

Attached: taylorswiftmidterms2.jpg (1200x772, 167K)

Because she retardedly thinks her foray into politics will go spectacular. She wants to be noticed.

The reality is that Nashville has a shit-ton of fags and potential mass shooters working in the country music industry. Living in the city can be expensive, even for a trust-fund queer baby.

So they tried gentrifying the surrounding communities, in hopes they can just commute. Welp, some neighborhoods didn't' like that and started jacking up home values making them just an expensive as living in the city limits.

Now the faggots are going to her in hopes she can push through certain parts of the equality bill--there's a reason she keeps mentioning home buy.

It's not about rights; it's about the Country Music Industry regulating housing cost specifically for some seriously mental-handicapped people that do all the bullshit work for them

>WHERE'S YOUR WHITE SAVIOR NOW?

Everyone but Jow Forums and the far right retards know the truth--the white race is finished. You are all alone now. All of the intelligent people watched 60+ MILLION Trump supporters accomplish absolutely ZERO in the last four years. ZERO. Let that sink in.

Had you brainlets managed to get something done, you might have found some allies. Now everyone knows the brutal truth: you are talentless, cowardly, and useless LARPers to the last man. It is the century of the Jew, and the Chinese. The European people are done for. I dare you to post a single FACT that proves otherwise.

Attached: wontons.jpg (600x863, 75K)

You don't seriously believe any of those hold the same definition to"nondiscrimination protection"

I want a laugh-- try to explain that term

hurry, this shit is sliding

Implying we are all not just I and I am the god. Just waiting for my cycle so I can be you then I'll get to baka to my own actions.

It was stupid for us to base our culture on accepting other cultures. The second we started cucking was the second we lost.
We had a good thing going until the mid 1900s

It's almost like you're getting called out and seething because of it

you lost when you embraced a disgusting middle eastern shitskin religion. Now you're best people are dust and you've spent 2000 years creating a sea of obedient goyim with just barely enough IQ to be useful workers.

>she doesn't mean gas chambers for fags

Attached: 1543738116088.jpg (400x388, 33K)

yeah that sounds believable. jews know how to make numbers work in their favor.

taylor made it sound like they all had the same understanding of the term.

>taylor swirlft publicy rejects treating gays equal
you said it not me

Taylor thinks ANY discrimantion is wrong. If her Tennsesse "constituency" reflects the same kind of thinking then that obviously tells you she's not well equipped to talk about rights

>3XL

Attached: 1545911036832.jpg (250x202, 8K)

wait, if she stands against Trump's stance doesnt that mean she hates fags? I don't understand this

Attached: tiddy.png (565x731, 634K)

fuck trailer swirlft

Lmao, there is your arian roastie faggots.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: Burgermuttistan.jpg (1280x960, 325K)

Das is Reich!

Attached: 1557027338166.jpg (600x676, 125K)

TRUE!
Taylor Swift homophobe

She is owned by (((them)))

>taylor swift is a transgender
I wish, she can own my mouth and ass.

>she writes the Senator that is retiring
Not the first woman senator of Tennessee. When virtue signalling makes you ignore the actual woman.

>beat the fuck out
>beat

get lost newfag

Follow the... plan.

She . Is. A. Dyke.

>JUST LIKE YOU
So she's still /ourgirl/ according to you.

Faggots BTFO by based queen of Jow Forums

Attached: 1547171188361.jpg (4048x2736, 3.8M)

Attached: i-personally.png (2199x1440, 1.91M)

Keep coping yid

You will never be white

>look guys, I tow the line. Gimme the gay dollars now plz

stan loona

fun fact, he's holding the flag upside-down
It's aligned in the way the vedic chakras are

the real lgbthpeuf flag is the other way around

taylor is gay

As Jow Forums's resident swastika connoisseur, I don't really see it desu.

It was always a meme you boomer dipshit.

White savior? Wtf? Why aren't you rednecked sacks of shit doing your duty as white men and advancing civilization? Instead you're worrying about what women and boy fuckers say. Focus on your own shit and be a better person like you're supposed to be doing in the first place. Dumbasses.

Attached: MV5BMTUyNDA1NDc4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODczODExNA@@._V1_.jpg (2400x3300, 1.12M)

Also this.

lol you're right i always noticed this too

for you

she's hitting the wall and getting weird

she shoulda had kids years ago but had "fur babies" instead. it fried her brain and made her vulnerable to this shit

>lgbtq only

um where's the other 12 letters?

That's a medium in burgerland.

Faggots tend to have more discretionary income.

wait wait wait, why is trump suddenly bending over for the litteral fag community

it's blow the fuck out you retard

>where's
where are*

>suddenly bending over for the litteral fag community

> That's right caitlyn, you can come to trump tower and piss wherever you want.

Attached: trump-and-jenner-x750.jpg (750x563, 75K)

She gods will smite her with the Trump Curse.

Attached: 1555291244845.gif (700x718, 3.16M)