Prove to me free trade is wrong. I'll wait

Prove to me free trade is wrong. I'll wait.

Attached: 220px-Hans-Hermann_Hoppe_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (220x316, 17K)

Libertarianism is for 12 year olds

Already done

Attached: 61EqmMN99KL._US230_.jpg (230x230, 8K)

Free trade ---> Labor mobility --->ethnic cleansing, white genocide.

Fuck free trade.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (292x337, 8K)

I don't feel like it

>Free trade means labor mobility
False. Free trade improves conditions in the third world, as opposed to regulated trade, which keeps the origin country in poverty, incentivizing migration. You can support free trade while being against forced migration. Trade implies consent by both parties, while migration violates the will of the natives. If you want to get rid of immigration, get rid of welfare.

>straight from the god that failed
You know the free market also implies the free movement of labor.

Attached: download_20190601_223238.jpg (474x265, 26K)

Source on pic?

Who is this guy?

Oh, i found, it's Ian Fletcher, gonna read him.

>Free trade improves conditions in the third world
Which is why Mexico became a utopia after nafta

(((Free Trade))) is only good for stateless nations. Free trade penalizes nation-states and makes them dependend.
Free trade made America and Canada dependant on chinks and 3rd world.
Free trade removed the workers power to bargain.

Unless you are shlomo schmulivitz that has access to different ports thanks to chabad houses, free trade does not advantage you in any way.

An unregulated market leads directly to feudalism

"Redpill me on X"
Yeah go fuck yourself, faggot.

Offshores jobs.

They get paid joke wages, our country suffers and we end up validating the commies.

free trade leads to monopolies

Every pussy fake conservative faggot on Jow Forums is all talk. All you fucks do is talk. Zero action. Let me help you understand....

TALK ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING

Neck yourself boomer

Free trade. Service is trade. Free movement of service. Free movement of people.
Free trade is globalism.

It's a good book. Highly recommend.

Free trade leads to slavery, say sorry whitey

Free trade only works in woohoo world's
where there is no income disparity between nations.
Otherwise wealthy nations are raped in favour of poor nations, but the extremely rich stay extremely rich.

Free trade has and continues to be the biggest threat to our environment. Migration included.

I take it you haven't actually read the NAFTA agreement, because it heavily regulates trade in North America, as opposed to a free movement of goods.
>(((Free Trade))) is only good for stateless nations. Free trade penalizes nation-states and makes them dependend.
Unless you're a tribe in the middle of Siberia, all nations are naturally dependent on each other. Look at nations like North Korea or Cuba that refuse to trade. They've very limited resources. Free trade forces nations to be nice to each other, since it's mutually beneficial.
>Free trade removed the workers power to bargain.
>Unless you are shlomo schmulivitz
Ironic, because (((unions))) are what fucked over American industry.

Attached: samuel-gompers-medium.jpg (360x450, 56K)

Its Hans-Hermann Hoppe, a disciple of (((Murray Rothbard)))