Tradsexual

Can we meme traditional gender roles as our sexual preference which must be respected?
I am a Tradsexual person and must be treated with respect for my sexual identity! How dare you bigots discriminate against me!

Attached: tradsexual.jpg (194x260, 11K)

We could try and coopt LGBT culture this way and flip the tables on them.
It's my right to express my sexuality!

This is a great idea. I am coming out as trad.

Attached: 1559336426540.jpg (800x800, 292K)

Who cares what two consenting adults do, bigots? If two consenting adults want to form a traditional family, it is wrong to criticize them.

Bumping for my wife deserving to be at home where she can do what she wants. Her working is disrespectful of me as a man, as her time is so much more valuable than any wage.

#workforher

"Traditional sexual roles" place an overwhelming focus on how women should behave on sites such as these. This is largely due to the influx of tranny trolls who get off to imagining themselves as submissive house slaves, but a lot of it's general ignorance. I'd like the traditionalism here to be focused on actual traditional roles: how to garden, how to tend to livestock etc. The focus on women making pies and cheesy 50s Americana makes us look like doting boomer retards.

Trad women have been discriminated against for too long!
#TradPride

I agree. Trad Lifestyle includes cleaning a house, physical fitness, tending the yard, raising children to be strong and moral. Also, respecting the nuclear family and the father's place at its head.

but this does remind me of a copypasta i penned a while back

>We will not allow strange men to have sex with us. Our value is not dependent upon our ability to put out as the patriarchy has taught us to.
>We will make marriage into a pact that is beneficial to women rather than harmful. No longer shall marriage be an excuse for husband to rape his property-wife; marriage shall now be centered around Woman and man's provision to Her.
>We will make many children. Children are women's greatest companions. They help her with her household chores, keep her from loneliness and instill her with great happiness. A woman can not call herself a feminist if she does not have children.

>A woman's place is in the home. Man's place is on the construction site, in the fields and in the coal mines. No woman should be forced to work, to labor for the needs of men. Women must take care of their children. We will smash the patriarchy by being housewives and mothers and remaining chaste until marriage.

Attached: sex strike.jpg (1200x900, 133K)

the nuclear family honestly is shit. That's the kind of dumb 50s shit I'm talking about where guys who narrated instructional PSAs tried to rewrite nature by making it more streamlined like how babyboomer America was in the 50s. Extended families living in multi-generational homes is far more natural and productive.

Beautiful copypasta. Marriage and Traditional lifestyle is for women. I want a beautiful and loyal woman who I can spoil. I don't want my woman to be forced to work.
This is a legitimate lifestyle, and I say that LGBT must accept us or be called out for their bigotry.

To be fair, the most natural way of living is with a massive tribe of your own race.

And any woman would be happy with that. The problem is that a lot of women will work against this because they want adventure and drama, something hard to get in the society you and I have envisioned ITT. We need to bring back dueling or something to introduce pain into our pleasure.

I don't think they'd be able to fit under one roof lol

Women work against it because it's popular to be a feminist, LGBT supporting leftist.
If traditional conservatism was popular, women would support it.

Partially. Women's lust for destruction cannot be overstated, though. It's something that goes beyond "shit-testing" and into pathology.

Attached: mmm... dramma.jpg (300x383, 30K)

My wife made a pie today. I dont mean she took something frozen and baked it, i mean she made dough, cut apples, and baked a pie. She keeps house, has a degree in political science, quilts. She wakes early works all day and goes to bed tired. She can do several things at the same time. Makes my house a home. I work two white collar jobs to make that happen.

Meanwhile, people who cut their dicks off look down on you

Found the refugee/wetback

it is called sanity and everything these nasty commies despise

Actually pretty good idea. There are already lots of trannies who want to conform to traditional gender roles and I've never heard a leftist criticize that.

We need to start co-opting LGBT symbols and introducing this rhetoric.
Examples:
>Why does it matter what two consenting adults do?
>It's my sexual preference, stop discriminating against me!
>I can't choose the way I feel
>I was born feeling this way
>I think you need to be a little more tolerant of my lifestyle
>Are you discriminating against my wife's lifestyle preference? She chose this lifestyle because it makes her happy! Stop being a misogynyst!
Just throw their bullshit back at them.

Oh, and I forgot: try and join LGBT as a trojan horse
#Tradsexual
#TradsexualLGBT
#TradAcceptance
Whatever hashtag we can get trending is fine

They can mutilate themselves. I don't care. They are sick. My wife and I reject consumerism. We grow. I repair what is broken. We are thrifty, we earn and save. I drive a ridiculously old car a lot every day and can repair it quickly. I could replace it with cash. No credit debt. I'm better educated in formal and practical areas, more traveled and more lingual than these broken souls. The real snickering is inside that guy in greasy coveralls at Costco, buying seafood for his wife's bisque recipe and bottles of wine from places he's been. Eating greens these people cannot afford from his own garden, A lot of people look at him and think they have something on him but he could buy and sell them with his liquidity, and he knows they are big hat no cattle.

Good man. You are living the dream