Pol btfo

>How will the republitards ever recover? You Trumpskyikes r stupid!!!!!

How can we compete? The left really can meme

Attached: B0876A38-D1BD-47F6-B5C4-F3B0A0A169B1.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theindependentwhig.com/haidt-passages/haidt/conservatives-understand-liberals-better-than-liberals-understand-conservatives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This but the opposite

>words

13% yet 52%

>literally the opposite applies
>liberals can't even agree on values and are constantly infighting and appearing hypocritical
>they try writing memes like these to memory hole reality

Look up the foundations of morals, the opposite us literally true. Conservative can usually predict what liberals think on the issue, but almost never the other way around

>Be the left

>'No you are'

This is real.

Attached: 1525481582186.jpg (910x685, 157K)

I'm confused, what's happening here?

Leftism as ideology is provably wrong, it explicitly states a belief in egalitarianism/equality
Sense equality is provably untrue, all ideologies stemming from a belief in it are inherently false from a logical standpoint and as such can only be argued from the basis of emotions

>it explicitly states a belief in egalitarianism/equality
that is literally nowhere in Marx's work. this is what the picture is talking about, the right doesn't know anything about leftism so they just make up something that sounds scary and call it "the left"

That is the opposite of the case and studies have actually shown it as opposed to conjecture

Though Marx was definitely a leftist, Marx's works are not a definitive tresatise on leftistm.

>Deductive reasoning.
Yikes, nigtard.

Most people are left when younger, we know what they think and why.
The majority of the left have never been right and have no clue.

>The dystopian ramblings of some 19th century Jew encompasses the entirety of Left-Wing ideology
Stop posting

Attached: F496A33C-3CEA-4052-BFA8-B03AC8A7DC28.png (640x1136, 141K)

is it increasing?

Attached: 511.jpg (387x423, 39K)

Everybody knows. Don't you know?

Kek

WORDS

>I take my leftism from wikipedia and ignore one of the most famous and influential left-wing thinkers in human history
and you don't see how OPs image applies to you...at all? man you're really stupid as fuck

>wall of text
>a meme

prob the 2nd worst lib meme I've seen

>*teleports behind you*
>Hovering. Arms folded.

Ya know, it's funny you should say that...

>"In a study I did with Jesse Graham and Brian Nosek, we tested how well liberals and conservatives could understand each other. We asked more than two thousand American visitors to fill out the Moral Foundations Qyestionnaire. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out normally, answering as themselves. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out as they think a “typical liberal” would respond. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out as a “typical conservative” would respond. This design allowed us to examine the stereotypes that each side held about the other. More important, it allowed us to assess how accurate they were by comparing people’s expectations about “typical” partisans to the actual responses from partisans on the left and the right)’ Who was best able to pretend to be the other?"

>"The results were clear and consistent. Moderates and conservatives were most accurate in their predictions, whether they were pretending to be liberals or conservatives. Liberals were the least accurate, especially those who described themselves as “very liberal.”"

Attached: stop-master-lol.jpg (725x800, 222K)

theindependentwhig.com/haidt-passages/haidt/conservatives-understand-liberals-better-than-liberals-understand-conservatives/

Nothin personal kid.

Attached: dangeroussssssssss.jpg (816x1234, 86K)

They didn't even follow the fucking meme format. All they did was throw in some random meme pic and hope it works. Not even close to a decent meme.

call you're Chinese neighbor. They will take care of things.

>tons of words again
The left really can't meme

They cannot actually meme because their brains don't process logic correctly. It's a literal psychological glitch.

Every attempt at implementing Marx’s ideas has ended in complete failure
You don’t see how that is further evidence that leftist ideology is inherently wrong?
I can’t help it if the average leftist doesn’t even understand what they are advocating for

Uhm, saying "lmao u took a screenshot from wikipedia" isn't an argument, sweetie. Also everyone knows Marx was a gay kike faggot and also completely retarded so noone should give. afuck what he had to say.

You know, a weapon I've been holding back a bit is the fact that Marx and Engles would basically be considered far right by modern day leftist standards. Leftists and marxists aren't even fucking marxist lol.

Attached: Karl-Marx-Jewish-question-quote.jpg (640x916, 153K)

Attached: Karl-Marx-Mexicans.jpg (850x400, 56K)

>some guy from a website called independentwhig.com decides what a typical response for conservatives and liberals should be
yeah sounds very neutral and scientific

except critiquing someone else's interpretation of marx's work is not the same as saying you've read marx and disagree with him. This is very basic reading and logic that you're struggling with. very sad. I would just leave the thread now and end the embarrassment.

99% of the people who ever lived before this current generation are “literal nazis” by the lefts standards
They are the end result of generations of propaganda, the most disconnected people from reality that have ever lived

I've read Marx
I disagree with him
You are a retard

Attached: 1559246896922.png (773x935, 480K)

Fuck this, I'm not trying to read Warren Peace

HONK HONK

bad news, your cat expects you to break glass to save him, and doesn't realize he will get sliced up faster than being dropped onto the dinner table in a hut full of starving chinamen if you do that

you'll have to ignore the screams and clawing and biting and pull him out if you want him to live, his primitive little mind won't understand anything but "THIS HURTS AND IF YOU WOULD JUST MAKE THE SOLID AIR STOP BEING SOLID IT WOULDN'T HURT"

Marx was a fucking idiot and I’m tired of hearing about his theories.

Jesus Christ
They even fuck up a shitty Pikachu meme