TULSI/YANG THREAD

Friendly reminder that Jow Forums is not a Trump board for boomers. Yang and Tulsi represent real change. And at the very least, acceleration. We shouldn’t feud with each other.

Attached: BB4B5038-30B5-4FB2-BA60-A521A3F48D05.jpg (664x618, 416K)

lots of presidents ran on getting out of the war, where are we still?

>voting for a woman
>thinking women should be allowed to vote
let me help you, faggot

Attached: mmsb2.png (640x356, 230K)

Ah great a pajeet and a gook never a good look!

>Friendly reminder that Jow Forums is not a Trump board for boomers
instead its for retarded zoomers who think that yang/tulsi is an honest to god winning shot at the presidency?
>Yang and Tulsi represent real change
AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH THIS FUCKING LEVEL OF DELUSION AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yangabbard YES

voting in 21st century america is like signing the confession they give you as a pow or whatever

Not with that attitude. Then again, you’re probably an Israeli.

>voting for a zionist like Trump

What?

Shut up.

Attached: 9cb.jpg (1000x1015, 215K)

Yangs automation meme is getting so boring. We're a couple of years away from Musk having to say "Sorry, we're not gonna have robo taxis any time soon". What then? Will the chink keep beating the same drum?

i'm yang gang all the way but faggots like you who believe in (((women's rights))) should be gassed

Attached: FUKKKINPAID.jpg (1000x1314, 485K)

Pol is a Christian Republican board

Loving this TulsiGang

You're in the wrong forum buddy. We're not in favor of chinks here.

FUCK MIGA

Attached: NEWORDER.jpg (400x518, 94K)

Doesn’t matter if she’s a woman. She scares the right people and has the right idea. End of story.

>doesn't matter if she's a (((woman)))
SHILL HARDER YOU FUCKING KIKE

Attached: JEWISH.jpg (927x1200, 238K)

what do you mean by "acceleration"? genuinely curious.

YANG/TUSLI TOUCHED MY POOSAY!!!

Attached: 1559519921128.png (664x618, 567K)

Lol. No.
Nigger I don’t care what you find acceptable here.

Attached: 1553310257094.jpg (688x644, 266K)

Attached: mmqt.png (989x557, 531K)

Lmao
>no argument
Dude I support Yang too. You’re not thinking like a chess player.

and you're thinking like a kike rat shill

Attached: DTI20.jpg (580x454, 91K)

>as if Trump hasn’t already tried to ban bump stocks
What?

>reeeeeeee
Please go back.

Attached: D27399ED-B76D-4455-BAF3-3A919EAB2D9A.jpg (1024x537, 119K)

Says the actual degenerate chink supporting nigger.

Attached: 1200px-TrumpPence20logo.svg[1].png (1200x675, 35K)

Lmao ok

Attached: 6B090096-CAC1-45C9-8BC7-DC72BD1DC6D5.jpg (980x742, 88K)

>As if the NRA didn't write a fucking letter just a few days after the Nevada shooting urging the ATF to ban bump stocks
What?

Warning: Never trust a politician ever again. Never. Don't listen to their promises or their lies. They are fucking subhuman liars and traitors, all of them. As soon as one is elected, they will effortlessly take back everything they promised and fist all of society harder than the last.

Acceleration of progressivism. They want the kids to be okay with homosexuality, no not good enough, ALL THE KIDS ARE FAGS NOW!

Its like that.

what what what

HOW DARE YOU
YOU juest hate UES JEWSSS

THIS IS ANOTHER HSOWA

>Tulsi is not on our side goy!

Attached: 9362EC57-B807-4D83-A554-BC95D8EA7F5F.png (579x641, 342K)

Attached: DABBINHARD.jpg (474x623, 118K)

Nice deflection. Doesn’t change that Trump literally came out and said he was signing the bill you retarded faggot.

Notice the plebit spacing commonly found at T_D and /ptg/.

Attached: B73491DF-1C3D-49FA-B68C-5859C07DCD98.png (800x480, 189K)

>pol influence team
Wtf I love Joe Biden now

Attached: 4016F2C8-36B3-4A3C-845A-1F8AAE1DF62F.png (1506x718, 408K)

>(((tarrant)))
Sloppy job Mossad

Attached: DTI101.png (1248x842, 220K)

BASED!
Real right-wingers vote for democrats!

Attached: mmyang2.png (640x356, 310K)

What the fuck are all the anti jewish memes here even saying? How exactly is Yang going to kill all the jews? Why do you care about that?

True insanity

>Vote for gun grabbers, goy
You leftist faggot retards aren't fooling anyone.
Get a job, kid.

we all must do our part

Attached: WHITEJIHAD.jpg (780x1025, 331K)

How is your chink going to pay everybody 12,000 dollars?

Attached: 3C0F9974-CB70-444F-B926-B7FEC700DD75.jpg (1024x572, 71K)

>deflection
>facts are now deflection
eat shit and kys nigger

Attached: WHITECHOICE2.jpg (1092x1500, 492K)

Who cares, yangbux now faggot.

>See, I made a kike joke, I’m one of you!
Haha nice, now tell me again how I should throw away my vote

Attached: 7E335438-3214-45EC-8E92-54961209BAA6.jpg (1046x699, 198K)

If I wanted to treat symptoms of an illness rather than the illness, I'd just take some over-the-counter medication. That's what these dipshits are: cheap, generic medication that can't cure the illness in society.

Attached: dti75.png (1000x1000, 634K)

I care, your president will destroy the economy. Money isn't free faggot. God forbid people have to work for it

12k a year can be paid for by

>Making fuckhead corporate america pay their share of taxes, in all likelyhood you paid more taxes to the feds than amazon did last year.
Ireland/tax havens steal tons of our money

>Unprecedented economic stimulus and spending that extra money would grant, in the form of extra growth in the economy. Small towns will have extra money to spend in general.

>Doesn't stack with foodstamps/etc, but does with SSI

>Reducing the huge amount of bureaucratic bloat in our government.

Attached: 17FB91C0-094B-4579-8BEF-E5F0A2CDE998.jpg (680x714, 90K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
The absolute state of MOSSAD niggers.

ONE

THOUSAND

DOLLARS!

Attached: whiterevolution.jpg (456x599, 112K)

>phonefag LARPing as an oldfag
Americans were a mistake

Basiert Und Rottenpilt

No one is losing their job to automation.

Attached: 48DC5383-0E37-467E-BAF1-44C247D1CE3E.jpg (194x260, 10K)

I used to support Trump but the last straw came when I saw that pic of him at the magic Jew wall. I got called a “migapede”. I realized he was nothing but a kite puppet and now I’m #RidingYangsWang

Attached: DTI82.jpg (3840x2160, 1.83M)

Daily reminder Yang shills killed any hope of this guy taking off by shilling him here and making his name associated with this cesspool. Every time the media asks him questions hes asked about the support he gets from the "alt right" and he has to disavow.

He has a pretty good interview on the Joe Rogan Experience that shows how it will be paid for reasonably well, and why we should actually care about automation ruining our livelihoods.

Legal weed, Healthcare (Don't even need to come up with money for this, we already spend 16% of gdp on healthcare, more than any country does currently to WORSE results, so anything is better than our shitfest.), money for citizens to move and stimulate the economy and stay at home moms and education, what's not to love? (Insert racist reply to my post.)

Fair enough, what's his stance on faggotry and immigration?

daily reminder that yang can disavows nazis but nazi wont disavow yang. we will get the bag just like everybody else.

Attached: DTI100.png (2000x1500, 3.89M)

kill em all

Attached: TOTALWAR.png (1280x1600, 1.28M)

Tell that to the fucking midwest, where's all the manufacturing jobs now?

Idiots were saying the internet won't be big 20 years ago, look at where that got Sears.

Attached: 6DFF21BE-896F-4D48-A94E-5430953E2D0F.jpg (538x445, 255K)

>(Insert racist reply to my post.)
Imagine being this much of a faggot

A VAT.
>but all my sheckles will go to the tax
If you spent 10k a month you would not be on Jow Forums
>inflation tho
Wrong, inflation comes from printing money.

Attached: 44782FB7-DEB9-4CE8-AF37-522B7EC370D6.gif (420x420, 332K)

Literally why I voted to Trump.

Tulsi and Yang aren't going to sniff the DNC nomination this election simply because Trump is a decent puppet. Both parties are controlled by Zionists so the DNC is already aware they likely aren't going to win 2020 which is why they're pushing Biden so hard; no one likes Biden and it will make Trump's reelection seem more genuine. Anons that spam Yang gang are either trolls who dont really care or retards that dont understand just how corrupt US politics is

>I SAID MOSSAD SO I WIN! MORE NIGGER COCK FOR ME!
>NRA suggests shit and a sitting President ignores it. Another shooting happens and who gets the blame? The NRA? The ATF?
This board is completely in the shitter now.

Don't have a damn clue about the first one, presumably running as a Dem he will be pro LGBT, take that as you will.

Immigration wise the stance is make them pay their fucking share into the system they are currently raping. (Mostly education and healthcare, I get tons of horror stories from my mom who is an AZ nurse.)

Essentially take the citizenship process and streamline it, make it efficient, and make them pay to support our country, deport those who don't.

(You're absolutely kidding yourself if you think we can practically deport every illegal without destabilizing food prices and spending billions, if everyone is documented citizens or gone they won't be able to rape our healthcare system then run from the bills.)

>sears
get off our yangbus, boomer

Attached: busboomer.png (699x784, 589K)

Young 20s btw, it's disparaging to think that you DONT want old people in on this though, thosse fuckers actually vote, and in droves.

this

Sure, I just think we should focus on real problems and not (MOSTLY) imagined ones.

Same as Trump’s.

Attached: B304554A-822D-4E40-A217-C557354F51A5.jpg (1024x672, 194K)

holy shit boomer, be more obvious

Attached: tank.jpg (300x168, 18K)

Why not just change the healthcare system so we don't treat illegals?
If you deny every social service to them, I don't give a flying fuck if they want to work our farms.

I just didn't like the way you replied with a preemptive attack shaming racism. Racism is a legitimate way of viewing the world and your high horse is not high enough to change that.

Yangs only stated position on Israel was that their aid should be unconditional (currently they are “restricted” in how they spend it, which isn’t actually meaningful in any ways but lining the pockets of certain American politicians)

>trump ignored it
>literally a tweet where he acknowledged it
You’re talking in circles. Stay defeated?

That's the best plan economically, but from a human rights standpoint is pretty despicable.

It really comes down to a money vs. heart argument which sucks to have to thing.

From the standpoint of valuing human life above mostly all else, assuming they haven't committed crimes they should get treated.

We can avoid the problem by integrating the sane ones, force them to pay into our system, and deport the criminals.

We'll also save droves on the prison system by getting all the people that are in for retarded possession charges out of prison, we currently spend more on the avg prisoner than the average american makes...

Illegals already don’t get Medicare.

Attached: 65742821-2D55-44C7-8CF7-008A4573849B.png (529x703, 278K)

I shame it because it's often dealt in absolutes, e.g. IF black = nigger = criminal women raping drug dealing scum, when IME ALL races have scum who should be dealt with, and ALL races are capable of some pretty amazing things.

They don't, but they get treated when they go into the hospital (for free) and then have no way to pay the bill, and no punishment or reparations for this.

Illegals steal SSN's so how can you confirm that

>You’re talking in circles. Stay defeated?
oh that's right... I'm talking to nupol so I need to clarify everymotherfuckingthing.
>I mean if Trump ignored the warnings/advisement of the NRA that he would be a sitting duck to take all of the blame for anything that happened afterwards
Did I make it clear enough? Do you need me to get it translated to ebonics or spic to help you understand?

Western countries have the most heart of any.
Arab countries will kill immigrants and fags.
African countries will do the same plus rape you.
Mexican countries will rob you and cut your head off.
Yet the kind and tolerant Western countries always face the scourge of their criticism for not being tolerant enough.
Give me a break. It's not our duty to save the world, our sole duty to ensure the survival of our great country.

Sure, but it's pretty god damn gay what you just did.
>(Insert racist reply to my post.)
I mean, come on.

>have SSN
does not get you Medicare, so your question is invalid
That’s true, they get emergency care only. “Healthcare” pays for everything else.

>we should take the guns first, due process second.
I forget l, who said that again? Was it Obama or...?

and I am in no way suggesting we should change to act like that, I just think that we're in essence getting the cream of the crop that are able to uproot their lives and come here, why not educate them and have them contribute something great to our society?

I'm also for america first fuck the rest of the world, I agree it's not our job to save the rest of the world and we should better secure our border, but deporting everyone just is not practical..

We were completely built on a vast mixture of immigration.

Give out a little free healthcare to some disparaged individuals, assimilate the good ones, better humanity and maintain our status as the greatest country. We can't let ourselves fall behind China, they're doing a really good job at trying it and we're frankly distracting ourselves with these arguments about immigration which factually just isn't the full picture.

ITT jewish tears and Mossad coping

Attached: 43733825-32DE-4A39-AC67-04F11F22B619.jpg (1024x683, 115K)

tulsi yes for trying to stop regime change wars for Israel.

Yang no for being a moron.

>Yang
>Tulsi
>accelerationism
>(((we)))

Attached: 1531081654070.jpg (460x347, 38K)

I have the gay flag tag, it's only natural to assume I'm a faggot yeah :?

This guy is the candidate most likely to help middle american whites without drastic downsides, imo.