So what actually IS Jow Forums‘s opinion on Dixie?

Attached: A4216B99-3785-4AAF-81C8-B70313C5854F.png (1200x742, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk_IX2UeKkI
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>niggers
>filled to the brim with white trash and meth labs
>worst infrastructure, quality of life, education system, etc
>niggers
>shitty roads
>bad weather
>insects everywhere
>niggers
>anti-intellectualism
>inbreeding
>did I mention niggers?

Never understood why dixiecucks get so upset when you criticize their shit region.

Attached: dixie.jpg (750x698, 340K)

Most based Anglo population in the world.

Yanks can get fucked

Attached: 1553128161057.jpg (204x248, 9K)

its kinda a shit hole

t. comfy midwesterner

also, niggers

>Be typical southern white man
>Biggest dream is for his daughter to marry the black professional football player who plays for the team he supports.

>bad weather
>inbreeding
>insects everywhere
If you’ve never even been why bother posting. You have a cartoonish version of the Southeast in your head formed by stereotypes

>American flag
>muttposting
It’s sincerely pathetic you throw your own under the bus just to have a “mutt” under you. 100% demoralized by anonymous Jow Forums insults and a bully victim mentality. Sad!

I’m a Connecticut transplant. It’s a million times better down here than in the Northeast

God Bless Dixie and God bless the State of Alabama!

Nothing else like it. Oh and we've been replacing the niggers since the end of the civil war, it wasn't till 1998 that the % of white people began to drop thanks to beaners. Niggers here replace at around 1.7 while whites are at 1.97.

Yankees BTFO.

Attached: rotation2.png (725x725, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk_IX2UeKkI
thread theme

Jow Forums genuinely doesn’t like anything, anyone or anywhere. What do you think?

Attached: 629E5049-F5BC-44CE-B710-99F1890FC0E3.jpg (1234x1418, 145K)

Mandatory listen (especially for Texans)
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

I draw the line at bad roads. Tennessee has some of the finest roads my car has ever graced.

Nigger.

Attached: tn roads.jpg (3200x1680, 998K)

fuck off kike

Attached: italian arm.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

New York Yankee here, I have family in VA, NC, GA, AR, & FL

>Nice people
>Cheap & affordable to live
>Too many niggers
>Nice weather
>Weird food

>It’s sincerely pathetic you throw your own under the bus just to have a “mutt” under you.
Non-Whites aren't really Americans. Don't be sad though, you still have your ethnic food and strange accent

>Non-Whites aren't really Americans
i'm italian.

The flag is unironically great. I only think the flags of the United States, the United Kingdom amd Dixie look good

Attached: 98B37751-9BD9-4A84-8CA5-A1936B670F01.jpg (3200x1680, 726K)

>you still have your ethnic food and strange accent
I literally said I was from Connecticut, you illiterate nog

One of our former governors had a policy that if you want jobs to come in you need great roads. So it's one of the few things Tennessee does a pretty good job at doing. At the very least I know when I've entered Missouri or Mississippi just be the changes in the road.

FL isn't the best but it aint the worst, fuck South FL though, too many spics and niggers

Attached: 20190510_185514.jpg (4128x3096, 3.18M)

Basically a third world country

Too fucking hot and humid the people can be good but too many dumb niggers, rednecks, and spics

your arm looks fat, fat faggot.

>Tennessee’s per-capita revenue for highways in 2010 was the lowest of the 50 states, but its roads are generally rated as being of good quality

I'm sorry that my state actually appropriates funds toward public works instead of lining their own pockets.

Find a state that spends so little on it's roads yet maintains them so nice.

Then bippity-bop your way back to Sicily, amicu. I wasn't disagreeing with your rag on mutts but if you insist on calling yourself some kinda old worldy shit then fuck right back to Europe

There aren't shitskins in CT? I've been to Bridgeport m8, don't lie to me

I come to these threads to share good tidings with my fellow Southerners
And to make fun of Yankees for having their history decided by textbook companies and PBS documentaries.

As a northerner who moved down here for a job, it's not too bad. The good places are highly segregated

cope

i was referring to the belief here that italians aren't truly americans because they were lynched in the south not even a century ago and nobody thinks of a brown medshit when thinking of an american.

Attached: 1541149040301 (1).jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Coal burning mutants. American to the core.

Conquered province, stupid for fighting East India United's wars.

Why southerners are so gung-ho for Uncle Sam is beyond me.

Fucking losers

Florida: 7.5/10
Georgia: 7/10
South Carolina: 7/10
North Carolina: 8/10
Tennessee: 9.5/10
Virginia: 6/10
Alabama: 5/10
Missisipi: 4/10
Lousiana: 5/10
Misouri: 6/10
Texas: 7/10
Overall, not too shabby.

Salty as always Yankee bastards.
Funny considering a lot of you boys don't even have ancestry that dates back to the War of Northern Aggression.

have sex

Southerners and Midwesterners are the most based, real and true Americans.

Californians and West Coastals are “global citizens” (whatever that means) and have an ironic xenophobic disdain for their fellow countrymen. New Englanders are miserable, wretched walking corpses yearning for suicide or heroin overdose and deeply hate their country like they do themselves.

Attached: C136D0F4-FC52-40F5-A482-792B2E8F7F48.jpg (1400x569, 166K)

In Dixie Land I'll take my stand, to live and die in Dixie!

>canada

opinion trashed

Are you talking about that incident in New Orleans? They deserved it; Sacco & Vanzetti deserved it too

Literally everything wrong with the US on a systemic level

Clean your fucking bathroom, nigger!

>Literally everything wrong with the US on a systemic level
This is a thread about the South
Not California

Then why is California's economy doing better than Dixie?

italians were still lynched for not being white after that so i cant leave nyc

I've been to Taiwan. I can confidently say that Dixie is not as fucked as Taiwan.

I'm just gonna address a few of these. I just moved to KY from NH but was born and raised in Dixie
>Bad infrastructure
NH power would go out for several hours to days if bad storms came through. Here not so much.

>Shitty roads
Fuck off between the frost heave and roads in total disrepair that plagued NH any states road system is an improvement.

>Pic very much related.

Attached: stRJBFi.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Wrong, most people just have forgotten about it. Anglo Yanks didn't up and commit mass suicide or up and leave, they married second/third gen immigrants

>Most based Anglo population in the world.
Ex-Rhodesian living in the south here.
Southerners are alright, but we're better

Attached: rhodie coat of arms tattoo.jpg (604x453, 66K)

Why are your cities —literally— slathered in human feces if the propaganda is correct about California doing okay? What’s up with your atrocious homeless issues?

Maybe it’s because Silicon Valley artificially inflates your economic stats and they tell poor good goys like you you’re #1.

Boo fucking hoo, cry me a river. Italians have been White since the 70's and unless you look like an Arab no one's going to bat an eye. You sound like a Liberal now

west palm is a playground if youre rich enough though
which im pretty sure thats a picture of west palm

I'm a true american but I also am proud of my heritage. There's nothing wrong with being descended from the peoples of Europe but also being able to laugh at them

Attached: smile 2049.png (400x397, 244K)

yes exactly. Average italian where I'm from looks like this.

Attached: 1558824521327.png (654x648, 824K)

>Inbreeding.
You've obviously never been to New England. Yeah it's mostly white but fuck me if person for person there weren't more mongoloids there than anywhere I've lived previously.

>Niggers
You got me there. Big cities are overflowing neither them. Small towns are still pretty much fully white though. At least where I'm at in KY. Not many spics either

Southerners are the real Americans. Much better than nigger loving yankees.

This guy posts this stuff all over Jow Forums and /his/ daily. He'll just talk in a circle.

There's nothing wrong with understanding your heritage though there are plenty of people who get cringe with it or worse think they're Irish when they're actually Ulster Scot.

Yes it is user, I fucking hate living here, it sucks if you're not a rich boomer on the island

Well I'll be honest and say I got my ancestry down to the point where I know the regions where my family originated from

It would be better to think of us (I am a Texan, old German/Czech stock) as rowdy tribes. We want to rebel, to be seen as rebellious, but with that attitude we are opened up to every sort of manipulation and lack a core moral compass that only cultural / racial continuity can bring. This applies of course to all Americans to a degree but to the South moreso than the Midwest or North, excluding the entirely rootless major urban centers across all corners of the country.

The Nazis has no preoccupying hatred of “niggers”, unlike the Klan-ridden ranks of American GIs, but the Klan itself made an official declaration to funnel men into the American military against Nazi Germany specifically; you’d think their ideal society. If faced with a group of these black men a morally healthy and “real” society simply states the obvious, that “they” aren’t “us”, and that there’s no business to be had between the two peoples. Conversely, the history of the American South is peppered with schizophrenic episodes of killing, conserving, exporting onto others and importing to themselves, these “niggers” that occupy so much of their societal history.

my girlfriend is from west palm and she doesnt live on the island, but where she lives is fucking beautiful and I want to move down there after college

I've only lived in two cities ever, tampa and harare, zimbabwe(relax im not black), and west palm has everything you could possibly need in a city

>So what actually IS Jow Forums‘s opinion on Dixie?
My fraternity was founded there. ΦA

Attached: SAE crest.jpg (462x580, 76K)

>Harare
I think you mean Salisbury

>Wrong, most people just have forgotten about it.
Forgetting your heritage is tantamount to having none at all

I know that Rhodesians come here but I would suggest packing up and leaving for Tampa. West Palm has nothing to offer for me and there are too many spics around me, Granted I live west of the tracks. I'm only gonna stick around until I can get my flight career in order

Attached: 1532652773265.jpg (738x714, 249K)

If only I could have lived in Salisbury. I wouldn't call the two the same thing, one is significantly worse than the other

Attached: Harare-history-5.jpg (800x1000, 127K)

We're from the exact same place and probably distant cousins so fuck right off with your whining

>posting on r/his/
All I needed to know

>I would suggest packing up and leaving for Tampa.
That's where I live now! I love and grew up in tampa. If you know the area I went to Plant. I'm graduating from fsu in two years and I don't know if I want to move back to live there as an adult.

My parents are from Switzerland. I like my fondues and raclette as much as my BBQ and country boils. I have a Swiss flag flying under my Dixie and American flags.

I’m 100% Southerner and American though. Switzerland is in the past.

Attached: D12AEC2B-82FB-4DAD-A540-1D7F2C654E5A.jpg (455x665, 73K)

Stop paying out welfare

you are from staten island too?

We can look now to a dead, black city such as Detroit and say “a-ha! They’re the ones with a nigger problem!” But those Michiganders had the sense to separate and segregate from an alien people they were forbidden to expel by government mandate, and their lands across the north and Midwest are pure outside of the major urban centers targeted for nigrofication by the Federal government. This stands in stark contrast to the integrated and miscegenation-ridden South, where only the most wealthy and secluded areas are actually living up to the stereotype.

It's unfortunate but it's not gone, just dormant

So your family stayed after Rhod-Zim collapsed?

I know some parts of my family better than others but I have a pretty clear picture for the most part where they came from and in some cases the exact town and everything. It's nothing too surprising though for a southerner. A lot of English, Scottish, and Welsh.

Go to Tampa you Rhodie, South FL aint even the USA anymore

Spaniard, particularly Murcian, Andalusian, and Catalan on Mom's side
Austrian and Bavarian on pop's side
But I am a Floridian at my core

Attached: 1554772035528.png (451x480, 541K)

No I am not a Rhodie, but I know that they come here along with Saffas, the more the merrier honestly, they know how nigs behave.

Beautiful land full of poverty and blacks. The civil war and ensuing reconstruction devastated the south. There has since been a massive migration of boomers moving south for the weather and/or to retire.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x669, 252K)

No, I'm out on the island but my family lived in Brooklyn until the 70s. It's all the same people though, White New Yorkers out here are the same as in Nassau, Staten Island, & Rockland/South Westchester

Yeee yeee motherfucker

Attached: ACD74FAE-52EC-4AC6-8B85-161B4BC6374D.jpg (755x902, 374K)

Lots of blacks but also lots of rebel flags flying high once you get away from the cities, so based and shitty depending on where you are

The main reason the white race in America is fucked as it is ground zero of evangelical civnatism in order to make up for their grandparents being redpilled on the nigger question

Also the reason there are so many fucking niggers in the first place

Midwest is superior in all ways, right down to the people being genuinely friendly as opposed to southern faux-friendliness and northeastern jackassery

Arkansas isnt the south?

Redpill me on
>mesh baseball caps
>cowboy hats
>visible, oversized belt buckles
>boots
>universal flannel
>universal jeans
Do southerners really wear these all the time? All the pictures I see of southerners they check these boxes

Attached: E0449C30-586F-47E4-ADAF-95010F05B5A7.jpg (750x606, 240K)

>So your family stayed after Rhod-Zim collapsed?
Yes we were there until 2002. I was born in 98. My family was there for generations and my parents lived in harare, we were finally able to leave after my dad got a h1b which was expedited after my uncle, who owned a farm, was killed in an attack on the farm. Long story short I grew up here, and am pretty much like any other american.

>b-but your flag on the picture says american
yeah because I barely remember zim and I haven't been back.

Attached: Pol family tree with more info.png (1598x956, 403K)

Move out of Florida entirely and move into colder climates. Whites weren’t made for the burning weather.

>Go to Tampa you Rhodie
Dude even if I wanted to move back to tampa I couldn't afford to live in south tampa even on a software developer salary. That's where I grew up and that's what I know, I'm not moving out to carrollwood or westchase just so I can keep living there

charlotte nc, gotta get outta here

Attached: dfc85c5bbd6b2102ec5cd624231427e880a1c7eeea04142f9d13d292715bd0fa.png (1280x904, 1.26M)

Love the south but one thing I fucking hate is out in KY where I'm at now has to alcohol sales on Sundays and my county is dry which is fucking retarded.

>Whites weren’t made for the burning weather.
I am though, my family hasn't lived in a place where it snows regularly since before the industrial revolution. I've adapted to the heat at this point

Tennessee 9.5...you are nigger tier my fren.

Whites were made to conquer and thrive in all climates.

Leave our huge, gaudy belt buckles alone. They display everything from sports teams to political messages

Attached: 507B6C04-AE15-430E-9265-6622FF85BA3B.jpg (1024x682, 234K)

The baseball cap is the only thing my dad wears all the time and that's mostly just for when he's working outside.

Subhuman dumb as fuck trailer nigger loving meth labs.

I completely agree. We’re full, and our area sucks, stay away.

Attached: 6CEABE13-FFB4-409A-B5E9-689776719025.jpg (1117x1718, 296K)

Spent six months in south texas.
Port aransas was O.K, everywhere else was a filthy cess pit of nogs,spics and some of the dirtiest white people i have ever witnessed
And nobody spoke english it was either mexican, one of those popular negro dialects or some strange swamp person pidgin english......
DEFINITELY not what they show you in the advertisements at all

Ulster Scot*

>lost their country to niggers
Rhodesians Never Die huh?

Urban Dixie dwellers look like any American, but, yeah, those are standard the further you go into rural country

I see what you did

Let me guess, your dad is a landscaper?

Midwest is best

Daily reminder that Florida and Texas are not the South