Bohemian grove

Has anyone here seen the things that goes on there?
>Just tell me mur about it if you know

Attached: 42310D04-E114-43BE-B16A-A1FEFCB90361.gif (267x512, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in one of the Nixon tapes he talks about it i believe. i think he says it's "the faggiest thing i've ever been a part of."

Am so curious about it I mean things like pro abortion links with Moloch child sacrifice , it's like most humans nowadays worshp this creature without knowing

Based Nixon.

Attached: 5F56386F-361D-4943-9612-594B02EEB20E.jpg (850x400, 71K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammon

not related but interesting. kinda.

It's definitely real, and they definitely do some weird shit there, but it's falsely associated with le illuminawdy by boomers and normies.

there it is. thanks. yeah i like nixon.

Good ol dick lol

Cant stop tricky dick!
>falsely associated
How so?

Oh you don't want to know, but the grove is pretty clean compared to what these sick fucks do outside in their own time.
Their perversions is how they are controlled.

Very interesting actually. Might use this for a song

;)

Attached: EVERYTHING.jpg (1526x2048, 1.26M)

The illuminati is not an officaial orginisation, like the free masons. They are just what they call "the illuminated" "illuminati" Anyone who is "illuminated" is part of the "illuminati".

What does it mean to be illuminated you ask? Well in freemasonry they talk about "recieving the light" or "are you ready to recieve the light?" This is the light from satan wich is a false light, it is not real. It is an illusion, an illumination. When it all comes down to it...IT all leads to Satan. Call me crazy but you are missing out on truth here.

God will set things straight.

Attached: the whore.jpg (1826x492, 331K)

I heard that too. It does seem like a gay thing for closet snobs with Nero complexes.

"muh satanism" is a very rudimentary way of collectivizing occult groups.
I'm not denying their existence; actual satanists are a minority in secret societies.
But christian boomers like like to clump up all occultism under the label of satanism, so you really can't win an argument with them, even if you're technically on their side.

THAT IS WHAT THEY WORSHIP AT THE END OF THE DAY!

I can't tell you my age but I'm under 19. ao shut up with your retard boomer argument.

I Just pointed out what "receiving the light" means, it is all hidden knowledge that is forbidden for men to use. The freemason logo has a big G inside of it which stands for "God", but who is their God do you think?................Answer that one yourslef retard.

based culture warrior

>heh, faggy, nixon said faggy, heh heh, faggy, funny word, heh heh
Low IQ subhumans letting humor deflect them from the child sacrificing. Fucking retards.

Attached: bido gayms.jpg (645x729, 46K)

Get a load of this faggy fag everyone

The belief of a "supreme being", belonging to any religion, including christianity, is a qualifying factor for becoming a freemason.
(Sometimes collectively referred to as the grand architect)
And they share Marcus Aurelius' belief that one's life, rather than one's worship should be the merit with which you are judged.
In other words, if you have lived a good life, and been a good person, you will be welcomed into the kingdom of heaven.

It has nothing to do with Satanism on an organizational level, as every mason and every lodge may have their own beliefs and practice those beliefs as they see fit, as long as they fit the "framework" of freemasonry.

Go to dc leaks, pull up Collin Powell’s emails, search the word grove...he has some funny stories and pictures of people that are there, bunch of names and emails of the people that are there. It is what it is

>The belief of a "supreme being", belonging to any religion, including christianity, is a qualifying factor for becoming a freemason.
Yeah and as you go through the ranks they shit test you and bread crumb you into Satanism. If they sense you're low IQ enough to take the bait and stray away from your belief they'll guide you through the ranks, if not they'll keep you on the hamster wheel at the bottom rungs.

Found the faggy

First they hang around in the woods camping and talking about business and eating BBQ and walking in the woods and having sex with dozens of gay prostitutes. Then they settle in for their fake and gay ceremony with fire and robes and burning a big efigee of a baby in front of a big ugly Illuminati owl...
Then, in private, they sacrifice a real baby and brainwash everyone involved into not caring about it. That's all you need to know.